Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats The Best Religion Or Church For Social Networking?
11-26-2006, 09:19 AM,
No disprespect, just thought that the whole social aspect of Churches and Religion is what matters. Please no bullshit fundamentalist shit, HELL, ROTTING IN HELL type stuff.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
11-26-2006, 09:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-26-2006, 09:29 AM by FighterFromAfar.)
Trying to control my "all religion is a scam" knee-jerk reaction here.

Let me just say that if you're looking for value from the social networking aspect of religion/church:

1. Most of the people you're going to meet will be irreconcilably close-minded.
2. Or they will simply be going through the motions out of fear of eternal punishment like I did for so long.

Look to the Eastern Yoga, Tantra, Taoism, etc. for true substance in religion. It is not the social aspect that counts, although when you finally find the truth, whatever that is to you, it is important to make connections, because human beings, before the proverbial Fall of Man (fall from 4th density) were meant to be collective-minded beings.
11-26-2006, 10:48 AM,
Christianity is ripe for the picking. If you attack evolution you can attract a huge following right off the bat. The internet is rife with people making a living spouting the same drivel I routinely debunk on this forum time and again. Sorry, did I say making a living? No, they are making huge profits.

If it profit you are after or pedophilia, Christianity is the way to go.
11-26-2006, 11:20 AM,
Quote:Christianity is ripe for the picking. If you attack evolution you can attract a huge following right off the bat. The internet is rife with people making a living spouting the same drivel I routinely debunk on this forum time and again. Sorry, did I say making a living? No, they are making huge profits.

If it profit you are after or pedophilia, Christianity is the way to go.
Roflmao!!!
12-06-2006, 04:59 AM,
The title of you post mentioned social networking. I would say that you want to look at the secret societies. The Freemasons spring to mind. Will no one help this widow's son? The best religion for social networking is probably paganism, if you had a time machine that could take you back a couple of thousand years. The Roman baths have been joked about as a good place for orgies, but really they did business there (the orgies were all done in private homes).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question virtual confession and CryptoLight church in TOR natalyererro 1 748 03-20-2014, 04:13 AM
Last Post: pax681
  Catholic Church enslaved 30,000 Irish women for being too beautiful mexika 3 1,028 05-06-2013, 01:32 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Mother Theresa's Masochism: Does Religion Demand Suffering to Keep People Passive? mexika 2 522 04-30-2013, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  The Insanity of Religion, and How Organized Religion Depends on Your Ignorance Easy Skanking 2 751 01-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Mormon church threatens to excommunicate member who criticized Romney h3rm35 0 409 09-23-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Haters of Humanity: The Church of Malthus CharliePrime 0 544 04-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 539 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Sweden recognises new file-sharing religion Kopimism TriWooOx 3 729 01-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 1,101 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  Sri Aurobindo's Radical Social Vision: the Possibility of Telepathic Utopia Solve et Coagula 0 309 09-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula