Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Not Opposed To Esoteric Knowlege & Wisdom?
04-15-2007, 04:05 AM,
Quote:For now I'll contribute The Alchemy Web Site http://www.levity.com/alchemy/home.html (probably the best alchemical site on the net...if you know of better, let me know)

Amusing, but that's not real alchemy. The Alchemy is the metaphor, the Truth is much more profound. The Truth is the Arcanum A.Z.F., the true alchemy, for turning the lead of the Self into the gold of the Spirit.

Quote:Yeah, I agree that there is nothing wrong with studying esoteric subjects as long as you maintain a level of virtuous responsibility. But like any empowering spiritual practice, whether it’d be esoteric or exoteric, people may be tempted to abuse their power like what has been seen so many times throughout history. As long as you’re conscious of this, you should be able to advance your spiritual understanding without having to make any Faustian pacts or submitting to so-called higher authority. Remember, this is mostly mythology and what you're dealing with is mainly your imagination.

One should be extremely careful around such "esoteric" and "occultist" things because Ignorance of the Law is no excuse for breaking it. There exists a fine line between true occultism and pseudo-materialist hogwash. True occultism is not materialistic and requires extreme vigilance in observing oneself and one's many defects. It is not easy, but the rewards are true salvation, true freedom, and true happiness. Those rewards are beyond mind, beyond opinions, beyond dogma, and beyond self.
04-15-2007, 05:34 AM,
Isn't the problem with 'learning' the occult off the internet partially that all mystery schools have a hierarchy of learning, so anyone can claim to be all-knowing on a subject, but unless he/she is the absolute top person they will have been fed some lie or incorrect viewpoint in order to keep them at that level. If they are kept at this level by their superiors (even if the individual doesn't know them) they are expected to feed to their equals and lowers the information they themselves have been fed as truth.
I can't think of anything seriously effective freeman,texe marrs, alex jones and others of their ilk have said apart from Schoenbelen(?)(interview with an ex-vampire etc) plus maybe a few others.
All the occult exposes have to be from 'very highly degree'd masons' and so on in order to be noticed by radio show hosts, but thats only the opinion of themselves and their known peers. With a few people its more 'eww look at them there devil worshippers', and of course the double-agent types know that the profane won't be able or willing to check up on their proclaimed 'facts' for themselves:D
04-15-2007, 06:23 AM,
I practice chi-kung and different types of meditation. And that stuff works wonders. For those who have felt the chi from their hands from practing chi-kung know what I'm talking about.
04-15-2007, 06:44 AM,
my internet service says "proceed with caution, this web page could be a scam"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wisdom Solve et Coagula 0 340 04-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The I Ching, The Most Modern Ancient Wisdom Classic Solve et Coagula 0 301 02-01-2012, 05:28 PM
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 539 01-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 1,092 11-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  Esoteric Christianity and Exoteric Christianity Solve et Coagula 0 594 01-21-2011, 12:12 PM
  The Christ and God of the bible, as opposed to those of religion. Dunamis 35 5,700 03-26-2010, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Krusty
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 0 546 05-16-2009, 10:18 AM
  The Wisdom of Chief Seattle mothandrust 0 488 02-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Crazy Wisdom & New Age Narcissism Solve et Coagula 0 426 10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
  Paths of Wisdom Solve et Coagula 0 362 10-05-2007, 06:37 PM