Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The real messenger of Islam
08-27-2007, 11:23 PM,
The real messenger of Islam
His name is Muhammad Ibn Ismail Ibn Ibrahim Ibn al-Mughirah Ibn Bardizbah al-Bukhari

Early life (810-820)

Bukhari was born in July 20, 810 CE (Shawal 13, 194 AH ) in the city of Bukhara, in what is today Uzbekistan. His father, Ismail Ibn Ibrahim, was a known hadith scholar that died while Bukhari was young.

This means that he was born atleast 180 years after the death of Mohammad. Which makes me wonder about this actually.

Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than God; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form); that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, God is indeed Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. 005:003 (yusuf alis translation)

See, This day have I completed for you your religion and completed My favour on you , so how come for about 180 years after that day the Muslims needed another book(s) in additin to the Quran after it was completed as Allah told us in 5:3 above?

It is said by the age of ten, Imam Bukhari had memorised 70,000 hadith by heart with their complete chain of narrations going from him to his teacher, and his teacher's teacher, all the way to the Prophet Muhammad
Let’s do some calculations:

Let’s say an hour is a time (yet hard) to perfectly memorise one hadith and its complete chain of narrations going from him to his teacher, and his teacher's teacher, all the way to the Prophet, so 10 years old Bukhari needed 70,000 hours to achieve what is said above.

70,000 hours = 2916 days

2916 days = 8 years

Opps, Bukhari was 10 years at the time, oh yeh he spent his life since 2 years old 24 hours a day bloody memorising 70,000 hadiths with their complete chain of narrations going from him to his teacher, and his teacher's teacher, all the way to the Prophet, would that make any sense to a child?

Well, what is more revolting that how they confirmed that he actually memorised 70,000 hadiths with their complete chain of narrations going from him to his teacher, and his teacher's teacher, all the way to the Prophet at the age of 10?, I guess someone must sit there and listens to him saying the hadith then somehow confirms it with something recorded that is available, that is in no way an easy and realistic task but let’s just assume it happened and they needed 15 mintues to confirm that this 10 years old kid perfectly memorsised a haidth, i.e. to just test Bukhari and confirm that he indeed memorised 70,000 hadith with their complete chain of narrations going from him to his teacher, and his teacher's teacher, all the way to the Prophet they needed 2 bloody years working 24 hours a day, again it does not add up to me.

he travelled all over the Islamic world, all the way to Egypt, Syria, Arabia, and Iraq, seeking hadith narrators and listening to them. It is said that he heard from over 1,000 men, and learned over 600,000 traditions, both authentic and rejected ones, and thus became the acknowledged authority on the subject

Bukhari was not happy with his 70,000 hadith that he learnt in his first 10 years of life, he wanted more, far more indeed, now Bukhari at a later age learned another 530,000 hearsay after talking with more than 1000 hearsayers, Bukhari was fully aware that many of those 600,000 hearsay may have been forged, it makes no sense to expect that the prophet since the age of 40 (when he started his message) till his death at the age of 63 has narrated 600,000 hearsay, this means the prophet was saying a hadith every 20 minutes 24 hours a day, so Bukhari knew that this is impossible, so he only included about 7000 of those 600,000 hearsay, the fatal mistake of Bukhari though that he admitted that many of his 7000 sahih hadith are Daif, i.e. Weak, yet he included them in his book, the hadith advocates and his followers defend his foolish act and say, he included them so the Ummah be aware that those hearsay that are Daif.

Hmmm, I say, don’t you think if he didn’t include it from the first place NO ONE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT IT?, well and if that defence by his followers is true then why he didn’t include his 593,000 possibly forged ones so the Ummah will be aware of it too?

I say this 600,000 hadith that he learnt is as ludicrous as his 70,000 hadith he memorised by the age of 10, in fact if he needed 8 years to memorise 70,000 hadith with their complete chain of narrations going from him to his teacher and from his teacher to his teacher’s teacher and all the way to the prophet then Bukhari needed 68 years working 24 hours a day to be able to achieve that.

Opps, Bukhari only lived for about the same number of years (there is actually a conflict to how many years he lived and what year he died), again it does not make any sense, and again how they bloody confirmed this hearsay that he indeed memorised this huge number of hearsays that is equivalent to more than 96 full Qurans? If we consider that one hadith = I Quran verse in length, it can only make sense if they just took the hearsay about Bukhari himself for granted.

After sixteen years' absence he returned to Bukhara, and there drew up his al-Jami' al-Sahih, a collection of 7,275 tested traditions, arranged in chapters so as to afford bases for a complete system of jurisprudence without the use of speculative law.

his book named al-Jami' al-Sahih, the Authenticated Collector is meant to be a book of law, a collection of 7,275 tested traditions, arranged in chapters so as to afford bases for a complete system of jurisprudence without the use of speculative law. , i.e. another law book next to the Quran (i refer the reader to 6:114 for the real islamic source of law), ands sure following both is a clear cut case of SHIRK especially when one contradict the other, the whole books of hearsay hadith are indeed nothig but speculative, yet they are telling us: without the use of speculative law , as if stoning the adulterers is not speculative, as if killing the apostates is not speculative, as if approching the wives while they are having their perods for sexual desire is not speculative. It’s amazing what they claim and want to convince us with.

His book is highly regarded among Sunni Muslims, and considered the most authentic collection of hadith (a minority of Sunni scholars consider Sahih Muslim, compiled by Bukhari's student Imam Muslim, more authentic).

The bottomline is. Bukhari viewed less than 10% of his alleged source material trustworthy. The 90% of it was discarded rigth away as lies and conjecture. This means, in other words, that the socalled sahaba, the companions of the prophet seems to have had no problem at all lying throught their teeth about Mohammad after his death for personal gain. This altso goes well with the powerstruggle we know for a fact arose after his death. Who was to be khaliffa?

One of the most quoted story tellers of hadith is abu hyanifa (the father of cats) from hadith we learn that he only shallowly knew the prophet, but was a poor man that would tell a good story to get fed. So his tales makes up more than 15% of the bukhari hodgepodge. There is the true messengers of Islam as we see it today. A persian with poor arabic skills, and a flamboyant character on the political scene of the time. In other words, a charlatan who hijacked Islam that seen in the light of the Quran itself was revolutionary republic system (not unlike the constitutional Amerikan one). This was turned into a superstitious supernatural religion where everything either gives you a freeticket to heaven, superhuman powers or all of the above if you just utter certain magical rhymes now and then.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With the Afterlife drummer 0 467 10-09-2012, 06:59 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Im not even sure these people are for real? nwo2012 18 2,883 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  The Real Unity of All Religions Solve et Coagula 0 355 01-30-2012, 12:10 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Afterlife Is Real - Science Confirms Life After Death Exists Solve et Coagula 2 925 08-08-2011, 08:19 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  And Islam Bites The Dust. Starjade 28 3,803 08-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Starjade
  Lying in Islam ephilution 8 1,313 12-07-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  re: Understanding Islam - OT violence jack 27 2,538 06-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Last Post: jack
  Magic, psychic abilities, OBEs, real or not? mastermg 42 3,524 05-30-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post: shZ
  Understanding Islam shZ 44 4,043 05-29-2008, 10:46 PM
  Women rights in Islam mastermg 52 4,168 03-05-2008, 02:26 AM