ConCen
World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Science, Technology & Discoveries (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world (/thread-7421.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - drew hempel - 09-23-2008

Yes the universe is a big white hole that also exists within each of our brains through a worm hole:

I happened upon a FASCINATING book last night -- Brains, Machines, and Mathematics [IMPORT] (Hardcover)
by Michael A. Arbib (Author) Written in the 1960s -- this book was cutting-edge and still covers the fundamental concepts for A.I. Arbib's latest work is on giving robots emotions.

Essentially he states that the pressure of stimulation is logarithmic to the frequency of neuron firing. He emphasizes that the brain works as a system of redundancy so that neuron loss just means loss of frequency intensity. The amplitude then is still defined by Arbib in a classical sense -- but since frequency is also defined as a group whole, the intensity of frequency is translated from classical into quantum. Arbib doesn't point this out -- writting in the 1960s -- but that concept is inherent to his argument.

Biol Cybern. 2007 Jan;96(1):9-38. Epub 2006 Oct 7.

Extending the mirror neuron system model, I. Audible actions and invisible grasps.

Bonaiuto J, Rosta E, Arbib M.

Department of Neuroscience, USC Brain Project, University of Southern California, 3641 Watt Way, Los Angeles, CA, USA. bonaiuto@usc.edu

The paper introduces mirror neuron system II (MNS2), a new version of the MNS model (Oztop and Arbib in Biol Cybern 87 (2):116-140, 2002) of action recognition learning by mirror neurons of the macaque brain. The new model uses a recurrent architecture that is biologically more plausible than that of the original model. Moreover, MNS2 extends the capacity of the model to address data on audio-visual mirror neurons and on the response of mirror neurons when the target object was recently visible but is currently hidden.

September 23, 2008 10:55 AM

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - rsol - 09-24-2008

I love this. This is why its termed "pseudoscience". This is the same way David Icke sees the universe. Why are there no phasing effects from these other universes? why do we not pick up their radio as its merely a frequency shift? surely these people in the "other dimensions" have radio.

Harmonic frequencies do rule us but not in this fashion. If these other universes are on a higher frequency does that not also mean that time and space would behave differently? maybe to the point of not working at all? These space/time rules that have emerged under a very strict regimen. Only certain particles can exist here. There were different ones im sure but they wouldn't of lasted long as they did not hold themselves up. To look at the universe as some sort of radio station to be dialed in and out of is to have a limited understanding of how radios even perform in "this universe"

Not that i like to stamp on ppl beliefs but I'm a guy who likes those ideas to be sound and provable. 11 dimensions seems to be a bit limited:) Ive heard the theories about infinite universes etc. All seems to be just another reason to point out god without any proof and dress it up as evidence.

Pseudo programming- to write a program based on English with a mild understanding of how the program will eventually work and without laying down actual code. Pseudo programming can be written by anyone with a rudimentary understanding of systems, not necessarily programming.

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - hilly7 - 09-25-2008

Indeed, other Parallel universes one would think they have radio and maybe transmissions would be recieved by either accident or on purpose. Then again, frequencies may be completely out of phase with what we are accustom to. We are associated with, but not limited to the AM, FM, PM. Our reception of frequencies are only as good as our filters and reasonance. Then we are limited to oscillations, and the cycles at which they are produced (hertz) that is, the repetive "Time Based" repeates. New equipment is always being developed and new modulations created and even found. Mathmatically we are more advanced in frequencies than we are in technology. I'm sure many years ago wave lengths were thought to be small but have grown over the past few years.

Everything has a resonance and everything has a frequency. Even rotting or growing produces frequencies, even light, we just base them on our time frame as we know it. If something is resonating at a frequency or modulation that is unknown to our technology and/or time base we tend to not include it. Everything also has an odd harmonic frequency, sometimes destructive but one can also use it for constructive. That is basically what Royal Rife done with his machine.

The possibilities are endless what one can discover. This isn't a guess or faith, provable equation and one can easily test for resonate frequencies. Based on current tech we can see what is 180 degrees out of phase, then again, we measure what we know is in phase and then we only see the effects we are able to. Then you get into voltage. Voltage can be passed with passing signal. I'm still out on Icke but he is very good at physcology and I look at religion a bit different, I do believe in God. As for the explination, I'm a bit rusty on my electronics and perhaps a bit outdated, I earned a degree in 1983. I only work on stuff that I break these days. lol

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - rsol - 09-29-2008

what im saying is there is fabric to the whatever it is that is resonating. That can stretch and morph only in certain ways.

Any waveform that doesn't comply with the material it is using as a medium will perish or destroy that medium. Case and point. light travels in waves and as a particle.

If anything we are in two "dimensions" both with their own set of 4D principles. One is on while the other is off, left to right, up to down. However, we experience both fields as we are the feedback for each, the cause and effect in symmetry.

Radio works on the harmonics of space, based on the material at has to be used. Ff you went for lower of higher frequencies it wouldn't work. 1+1 = 2 in every planet in this universe. maybe the iconography will be different but the principle is inescapable. Some things are constant...

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - hilly7 - 09-30-2008

Agreed that some things are constant, that is the natural order of things. Dimensions may be different and not have a variable in nature but what if we change the nature of things? Like clothing, what is inside may be hollow or full but it is not known until the fabric tears. Then 1+1=2 become Boolean Algebra of 1+1=0, carry the one.

Hopefully I'm wrong on there being other dimensions, but either way, tearing the fabric of what we know will ultimately damage the known that we have. If by chance there are other dimensions, would they be what we have hopes and fears? Even more importantly, could it be mended?

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - TeslaandLyne - 10-01-2008

Quote:
Quote:and the latest mode of travel for ETs is worm holes and by using other dimensions (which also do not exist).

other dimensions don't exist? Are you sure T+L?

Why.. are you afraid heaven is in another dimension so another dimension must exist.
You think God told us secrets when the story of creation was given so Big Bang must exist.
Infinite time can't exist because the Big Bank says so.

God and heaven can exist with out our thinking of how and doubt any one has the secret
and Jesus probably said as much.

People can't even figure out the flight of the UFO without the Atheist Tesla inventing it
and the Atheist Lyne exposing the suppression of science and the lies of Illuminati science.

I was given a lesson space flight by a relative... you must use a worm hole to go through
Einstein's curved space.

Gravity is from mass... electricity supports it own momentum and independent of mass
effects such as gravity. Once statically charged, momentum is captured.
Direct a vertical momentum and the craft is up in hover.

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - --- - 10-01-2008

I tend to believe in other dimensions purely and simply, prosaic as it is, due to experiences on ethnogenic compounds - a real rabbithole imo

physics postulates gravity 'seeps' out of the 11th dimension - the pivotal string of m-theory no?

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - TeslaandLyne - 10-01-2008

Quote:I tend to believe in other dimensions purely and simply, prosaic as it is, due to experiences on ethnogenic compounds - a real rabbithole imo

physics postulates gravity 'seeps' out of the 11th dimension - the pivotal string of m-theory no?

If it works for you.

Don't think I'll ever use it or run across it again.

ED: A lot of material has been published... Maxwell Equations from Faraday's observations
are the laws of electricity. Maxwell's document is the source of electrical engineering
more than 100 years later. Same exact equations in todays schools.
Apparently Tesla's material would be laws as well. Einstein and his followers give us theories
and more sifi than anything else.

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - drew hempel - 10-08-2008

In the U.S. we try to practice equality -- so if I make a stupid-ass comment that includes calling someone elses' a stupid-ass comment. But then self-deprecation is a fine art, unlike WESTERN MUSIC. Capiche? I've been banned from michael prescott's blog, anthony north's blog, unexplained-mysteries.com, the whole "seed" science blogs, and a couple other measly blogs I think. So go for it Greg and consider that a personal attack against your continual support of stupid-ass scientists.

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - --- - 10-08-2008

Quote:But then self-deprecation is a fine art, unlike WESTERN MUSIC.

outrageous :freaked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbxnnC22gwY

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - drew hempel - 10-08-2008

Damn. Not banned yet. OK so let's take this quote from Kakoo. http://dailygrail.com

"Remember what happened to Montezuma and the Aztecs when they encountered Cortez and his band of cutthroats. Within a few months, the great Aztec civilization was demolished, and Cortez only had technology a few centuries at most ahead of the Aztecs."

He's PROJECTING people -- it was SCIENCE that "conquered" (GENOCIDE) the Western Hemisphere. So to use science which already conquered and continues to conquer nonwestern cultures as a shield to defend physics which is destroying the ecology of the planet? That's stupid-ass. By the way nonwestern shamans are already talking to "aliens" and by this I don't mean psychoactive substances of drugs.

World's biggest experiment to unlock secrets of Big Bang could cause the end of the world - --- - 10-08-2008

sorry but these statements are really diminishing in coherence.

western science and environmental genocide:
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?s=...st&p=146305

That's all you can do -- post to a former thread which I already responded to. I'd try eating tons of garlic -- maybe you'll get Down Syndrome. Yes that would be an improvement in your I.Q. since I just gave you the link to a CERN page where I posted the below stating that EPIDEMIC DISEASE LIKE MALARIA WAS NOT A PROBLEM FOR 90% OF HUMAN HISTORY:

American Journal of Physical Anthropology

RSS feed for American Journal of Physical Anthropology What is RSS?
Volume 123, Issue 1, Pages 23-29

Published Online: 22 May 2003

Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc., A Wiley Company
Journal Homepage Link

E-Mail and Print Toolbar

Search
All Content
Publication Titles
Enter words or phrases
Go

* Advanced Search
* CrossRef / Google Search
* Acronym Finder

< Previous Article | Next Article >

Save Article to My Profile Download Citation

Abstract | References | Full Text: HTML , PDF (164k)
View Full Width

Research Article
An ill child among mid-Holocene foragers of Southern Africa
Susan Pfeiffer 1 2 *, Christian Crowder 1
1Department of Anthropology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G3, Canada
2Department of Archaeology, University of Cape Town, 7700 Rondebosch, South Africa
email: Susan Pfeiffer (Pfeiffer@chass.utoronto.ca)

*Correspondence to Susan Pfeiffer, Department of Anthropology, University of Toronto, 100 St. George St., Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G3, Canada

Funded by:
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada

Keywords
rickets � South Africa � Khoisan � infant mortality � infanticide

Abstract
Abstract MATERIALS AND METHODS RESULTS DISCUSSION CONCLUSIONS Acknowledgements References
The skeletal remains of an infant from a southwest South African rock shelter at Byneskranskop show pervasive abnormalities that are consistent with the effects of hypertrophic (hyperplastic) rickets. Diagnostic features include beading of the costochondral junctions of the ribs, flaring and tilting of the metaphyses, and cupping of the distal ulna, as well as general skeletal hypertrophy. With an uncalibrated accelerator mass spectrometry (AMS) radiocarbon date of 4820 � 90 BP (TO-9531), this is a very early instance of the condition, among foragers whose environment and diet make dietary shortages of active vitamin D or dietary calcium improbable. Carbon and nitrogen stable isotope ratios indicate a mixed diet, including marine as well as terrestrial protein. Solicitous care maintained the sick infant to an estimated age of 3.5-5 months; it was buried in a manner like that of other deceased group members. This case suggests that if infanticide was practiced, it was an option only during the immediate perinatal period, when this infant would have appeared normal. This is consistent with documentation of infanticide practices among historic foragers from southern Africa. Am J Phys Anthropol, 2003. © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Received: 6 September 2002; Accepted: 7 February 2003

Digital Object Identifier (DOI)

10.1002/ajpa.10297 About DOI

Article Text

The characteristics of those children who fail to survive should tell us something about the stressors faced by their society. In many parts of the world, the burials of past foraging peoples are rare and geographically dispersed. As a result, we know little about their health, as reflected through palaeopathology. Relative to more sedentary groups, hunter-gatherers may have had less exposure to infectious and nutritional diseases, and more experience with accidental skeletal trauma (Cohen,[1989]; Larsen,[1997]; Bogin,[2001]). The rarity of birth defects and serious chronic diseases among the skeletons of foragers is consistent with scenarios suggesting that the frail may not have been maintained within the group, and that the option of perinatal infanticide was part of the culture. Information about how past foraging groups managed ill health is important to our understanding of human biosocial adaptation.

The Later Stone Age of sub-Saharan Africa is an especially rich source of information about foraging adaptations. Until approximately 2,000 years ago, human groups who appear to be ancestral to modern Khoisan-speaking peoples moved through various habitats, subsisting on hunted, fished, and collected food resources (Deacon and Deacon,[1999]). Populations appear to have favored the Cape region, in which the climate is Mediterranean, with mild, wet winters and hot, dry summers, and both terrestrial and aquatic resources are available for exploitation (Deacon and Lancaster,[1988]). Well-preserved human skeletal remains have been excavated, especially from rock shelters in the Cape Fold Mountains, which were used for burial rituals during the Holocene. While mature skeletons from the Later Stone Age have been studied for indications of palaeodiet and habitual behaviors (cf. Churchill and Morris,[1998]; Sealy and Pfeiffer,[1999]; Stock and Pfeiffer,[2001]), juvenile remains have received less attention. It was in the context of a broader documentation that the infant skeleton described here was noted.

The study of Later Stone Age skeletal remains may be informed by data from historically documented foragers of southern Africa, now limited to the interior regions of Botswana, Namibia, and northern South Africa. Studies from the era of the Harvard Kalahari Research Group (ca. 1963-1970; Lee,[1976]) are particularly useful, because the application of a biosocial model caused researchers to ask specific questions about health and mortality. Studies of adult care of infants and children among Kalahari foragers indicate solicitous care, with relatively late weaning as the norm (Konner,[1976]; Draper,[1976]). Chronic maladies, like malnutrition and gastroenteritis, were rare among children, and child mortality was chiefly associated with epidemics (Truswell and Hansen,[1976]). During the postnatal care of infants in the Kalahari environment, it is reported that mothers would use their leather capes to protect their infants from intense sunlight, to the extent that infants occasionally showed craniotabes. This term refers to the softening of the parietal bone and the widening of fontanels that occur chiefly in rickets. Once the babies were exposed to the sun, the rickets would disappear (Truswell and Hansen,[1976]).

While it is difficult from any ethnographic study to calculate the incidence of infanticide, its occasional practice at the discretion of the mother is unquestioned in the Kalahari setting (Howell,[1976],[1979]). An expectant mother normally gave birth in solitude, and if an infant was deformed or was one of twins, or if the mother seriously doubted that the child's life could be sustained, it was her prerogative or duty to smother it (Shostak,[1981]). Schapera ([1930]) reported that among some historic Khoisan, unwanted babies, such as those born while mothers were still breastfeeding a child too young to wean, were disposed of immediately after birth in a burrow or hole in the ground. Several ethnographic accounts (Schapera,[1930]; Silberbauer,[1981]; Shostak,[1981]; Barnard,[1992]) describe how babies were named a few days or weeks after their birth, after which time they were seen as part of the family group and other extended relationships.

Quote:That's all you can do -- post to a former thread which I already responded to. I'd try eating tons of garlic -- maybe you'll get Down Syndrome.

:nuts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IXmHqPWxUw...feature=related

THE AVAILABLE EVIDENCE SAYS THAT THEY WERE ONCE FREE OF EPIDEMICS LIKE MALARIA -- directly from below:

The Health of Traditional Societies and the Effects of Acculturation [and Comments and Replies]
Rolf L. Wirsing, Michael H. Logan, Marc S. Micozzi, David Ondieki Nyamwaya, Tola Olu Pearce, Domeena C. Renshaw and Otto Schaefer
Current Anthropology, Vol. 26, No. 3 (Jun., 1985), pp. 303-322
Published by: The University of Chicago Press on behalf of Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research