ConCen
Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Health & Environment (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know (/thread-48830.html)

Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know - Watchdog - 03-20-2013

Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know!

I wasn’t sure I should write this post, as I know that I’ll probably get blasted by people that have been brainwashed by the dental industry, but I don’t care anymore. I’m all in from now on…

First, let me say that I have good healthy teeth, never have bad breath, and only had one (1) cavity in my entire life! And that was when I was a teenager, a long time ago. And, I’ll say now, in the last 20 years I’ve only been twice (2) to see a dentist, and I never have any problems. They can’t find anything wrong with my teeth. Finally, and keep an open mind, I only brush my teeth once (1) per week, or if I have something stuck. I NEVER floss, because that does more damage than good, except if I have something stuck and only at that place. Before you go “YUCK”, continue to read, because I do other stuff for my mouth hygiene.

So… everyone is told from an early age that it is necessary to brush your teeth after every meal in order to have good oral hygiene, not have cavities, infections, root canal problems, etc. We are also told to use a tooth brush and toothpaste.

Dentists, their lackeys, and brainwashed people, promote these truths far and wide and will even reprimand and blame YO if you have cavities. It’s your fault because you did not brush enough. Right? Needless to say they have vested interest as they profit from cavities and other dental problems. Toothpaste manufactures have also joined in spreading the message as they too make great profit from selling tooth paste. Moreover, Fluoride is a toxic waste from the aluminum, phosphoric acid and phosphate fertilizer industries. They need to get rid of the waste product…

But what if brushing our teeth the way we’ve been told is not as healthy and necessary as you’ve been told? What if brushing with toothpaste is actually ruining your health, not only your teeth? Most of us know about fluoride, but this is only the tip of the iceberg.

I’ll let you do the Google research, but for now get acquainted with these facts:

- you should NEVER brush after eating or drinking acidic foods or drinks, because the mechanical action will remove enamel from your teeth and they will be prone to get cavities;

- if you brush your teeth too hard with a tooth brush you create micro cuts in your gums, opening yourself for infections;

- brushing does not really removes bad breath; it’s digestive problems that cause halitosis;

- fluoride causes dental fluorosis (white spots on teeth), bone decay, lower IQ, memory loss;

- filling contain mercury that leaches in your bloodstream;

- most root canals are not only useless, but they cause inner tooth infections, that release bacterial toxins in your bloodstream that can make you really ill;

- toothpaste is useless, it only make you feel like your mouth is “fresh”, but that feeling goes away real fast and does nothing if you really have bad breath;

- it’s not only sugar that is the problem, it’s refined grains and cereals (sugar added or not) like bread, flour, etc.;

- power drinks ruin your teeth;

- having your teeth “cleaned” at the dentist is risky, because they really have a go at it, and create micro cuts in your gums that can become focal points for infection, not to mention them pesky X-rays they force on you;

- when they show you a “black spot” on a tooth on the X-ray picture, this does not mean that it is a cavity or that it will become one. A dentist once told me, “just brush this place and the spot may go away, because it is superficial”. But, some dentists will tell you it’s a cavity and charge you the full package $$$

- if you leave your teeth alone, different populations of bacteria will succeed one after the next, each one doing a specific job to remove organic matter.

- Taoist knowledge : your saliva is important for healthy teeth, always try to “swish” your saliva around inside your mouth, so that your teeth get covered with it;

- Taoist knowledge : get into the habit of using your tongue to clean your teeth. Pass it on every teeth a few times a day.

- Taoist knowledge : in the morning when you get up, gently click your teeth together a few times, this will make them strong;

- if you need to brush your teeth, do it with a soft tooth brush and 30 minutes AFTER eating, never before. Same goes with oral sex, never before or after.

Now, if you’ve been sucked in the dental scams and already have “problems”, I’m not sure what you should do… Do some research and remember that going to the dentist may cause more problems… I’ve see some use colloid silver to heal infections. Google that!
I know this post seems strange, but remember that we’ve been lied to on so many other occasions; why would you truth the dental associations, and your dentist?

Finally, I wouldn’t have written this post if didn’t have solid proof that my “way of doing” was acceptable. And it is, because even if a almost never go to the dentist, rarely brush my teeth, almost never floss, never use toothpaste, I never get cavities, never have bad breath, don’t have yellow disgusting teeth, never had any infections, no root canals, NOTHING! Having said that, maybe I’m just lucky due to genetics, the fact that don’t eat sugar or refined cereal products, never drink acidic juices, and because I do the Taoist oral hygiene exercises mentioned above.

I know of at least one (1) person who thinks like me and has no problems, but in general people don’t dare talk about such issues. They mostly do everything the dentist says and think that if you don’t you are disgusting. But that is bullshit!

Please share any thoughts or personal experience. Thanks.

RE: Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know - FastTadpole - 03-20-2013

I've never had a cavity either yay! What you have said speaks from life experience and some education on the subject. I might adopt some more of the practices you mentioned to my (non) routine.

I do brush my teeth but with callin soap or just water.

I watched a video about a dentist that travelled to far out isolated and indiginoues peoples where they were free of toothpaste.

What he found was that they all had healthy teeth. Eskimos, Native tribes, Jungle people and Nordic folk in remote villages.

Some had green scummy buildup on their teeth but underneath it all was a perfect set of chompers. Others had issues with their teeth but only because they used them to chew on and work pieces of leather.

Related:

Alternative to Dentists
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=28247&hit=1

RE: Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know - fujiinn - 03-20-2013

It's all about nutrition, as Weston A. Price discovered.

Since I eat a lot of processed food I need to brush using toothpaste. The alternative is a massive amount of cavities, which I had. Maybe an alternative could be the Ayurvedic oil sloshing, which I also tried but abandoned, probably because I had high expectations. If I had a choice I would go with good natural nutrition all the way. It really is a panacea.

RE: Brushing your teeth – The Dental SCAMS and what you need to know - thokling - 03-20-2013

The Alternative to Dentists torrent was an informative watch. I recommend it.

Thanks for the info. It's worth following up on this stuff, and working the Taoist way. I only brush once per day, and had a couple of cavities when I was young (and my diet was higher in refined carbs then), but my teeth feel pretty strong and cavity free.