ConCen
Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Velvet Glove (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! (/thread-43199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-07-2011

(11-07-2011, 06:07 PM)SiLVa Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Scorpio and Silva, you guys are completely missing one of the main points the very existence of suspicious similarities between people points to directly.
No, sadly you're missing the point. It doesnt point to anything WHATSOEVER!!! It's only suspicious to you because this dumbass your believing in, is so full of shit yet is CONvincing enough to have some simple-minded people chasing nonsense that's of no informative value or relevance. Nor can what he says be proven because its complete horseshit from beginning to end.

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE AT THESE EVENTS are so similar looking at the front lines of all these different major events on the 'news,' what that shows is THAT THE NEWS IS BEING MANUFACTURED, whether or not the actual person can physically be proven to be the same. Get it?
How do you even come to that conclusion?
Lets get real, none of those "events" are what any rational person would call a "major event". No one I know that even watches the news has heard of these "events" going on down there. So I dont see the point of manufacturing any of that. Nor can it be proven based on that assumption alone.

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Here's the original video of the 'golden mean' device Chiarini uses that Shack and the other guys were making fun of at September Clues Forums:

LOL, what a complete joke.
Do you know what tool that is? Do you know what its used for?

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Will that Sgt. SHAMar character or Tony Greenberg or all the other people identified as actors in those videos come out and sue Chiarini / goldbug for defamation of character or even publicly denounce him? If not, then why?

Maybe because he's irrelevant? Why should they care what this guy even says? I doubt they even know what is being said about them by this nobody, its completely ridiculous.
So ridiculous, that I'm not going to waste anymore time even discussing this. If you believe this guy's crap, go right ahead. Ive said my piece. Its not like Im here out to derail him or discredit him, I never even knew who he was before this thread. I just know what Im seeing and I know he's full of shit.
Who knows, maybe he really does believe this stuff. If so, I think he needs his eyes checked.

You've said your 'piece'? I said my 'piece' too but looks like you didn't bother to read it or got the opposite impression. LOL

Ear matches have been scientifically proven to have a high degree of validity for identifying people. Check the many articles I linked above.

However Chiarini's matches aren't exactly scientific or professionally done. The guy's a friggin Chiropractor. His amateurish matches do cast enough suspicion though so that a more scientific and conclusive match can be made later if necessary. Meanwhile if the guy being 'exposed' is really an actor, he shits his pants and goes into hibernation, which is a good thing. Icon_biggrin The manufactured news stories have to move on to another angle. Those are important things accomplished just through the effort of casting suspicion or 'exposing.'

Did you miss the bovine excrement meter ? Go back up there & look. Icon_biggrin

Or maybe you missed the Simon Shack statement I linked in the very first post?

Was Bill Cooper full of shit 'from beginning to end' just because some of the stuff he said turned out to be complete crap?

Was David Icke full of shit 'from beginning to end' just because some of the stuff he says are complete crap?

Was David Shayler full of shit 'from beginning to end' when he turned into a tranny?

Same thing for Tsarion, same thing for Alex Jones, same thing for Sasquatch Rense (Rense claims to have been a TV news anchor in the 1970s & 80s & there isn't a single video of him doing his so-called very public job), Michael Rivero and almost everybody in the half-truth movement.

Yeah this guy is full of shit or a complete idiot for even advancing a ridiculous Bill Cooper is Jordan Maxwell theory but the other individual identifications of people in the protests and news events remain valid.

If his intent was to confuse the hell out of everybody so nobody believes anything and gets completely demoralized and stops protesting, he has failed.

If he was part of the whole operation from the beginning with the actors to confuse and demoralize, they have failed.

On the other hand if he was honestly trying to expose some people and made a massive and embarrassing miscall or put out some outrageous assertions there on purpose he knows to be false so that he can be dismissed and no one will come after his ass to whack him or whatever, he has succeeded. Everyone will dismiss him for the absurd claims but few will be able to forget the other valid identifications he has made, mission accomplished.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-07-2011

Nothing was valid...none of it. Zero. You want to bring all the other high profile names and irrelevant shit into this discussion go ahead. Im talking about this idiot with the ear fetish. ALL of his observations are invalid.
None of it was even close.
Im not accusing you of believing him, even though it seems you'd more than give him the benefit of a doubt. Im just saying, he's full of crap and hasnt provided anything valid.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-07-2011

Hey Silva

You're a Bill Cooper fan right?

William Cooper lecture 'Behold a pale horse' (full)

Notice the claim made about Lee Harvey Oswald at 2 hours & 26 minutes based on a fuzzy picture and so-called body-proportion measurements, jawline, features of the face, etc., no ear-match required. LOL

So goldbug is bullshit from 'beginning to end' but Cooper was a legendary truther even though he made similar claims and not based on clear photos (there are hi-def photos of all the actors on godlbug's website) and clear video but fuzzy, barely visible photos & film captures.

Nothing is valid? Then nothing is friggin valid about Bill Cooper either. You've got to be consistent right? So be consistent all the way.

Now, close your eyes and look away and maybe everything will just get up and go away to some la la land of valid, non-acted, non-manufactured mainstream media news you can feel comfortable and safe with. Clap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: RMrIC.gif]

The Key - Collin Alexander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rml2TL5N8ds&

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (Full Movie) -

http://krishnatube.com/video/490/A-Funny-Thing-Happened-on-the-way-to-the-Moon

Deanna Spingola Interview with Bart Sibrel of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon"

http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/403ze98ykc/spingola_20120316.mp3

Astronauts Gone Wild -

http://vimeo.com/24508433

Last Days of the Big Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tHB8tD34s

September Clues

http://www.septemberclues.info

Interview with Simon Shack of September Clues - Brian S Staveley, Justin Cooke - 04 / 08 / 2012

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/uploads/6/5/2/9/6529494/4-8-12.mp3

Michael Tsarion Archives

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1A96E0F13DE0202A&feature=plcp

Terence McKenna Archives

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9047054DC9FEBC85&feature=plcp

John Friend's Blog

http://johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com/

Mami - Freedom Monkey Radio Commercial Free Archives

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - yeti - 11-08-2011

I'm no fan of Cooper; he made a few (actually many) moronic claims, but he also spoke truth. Dallasgoldbug has said NOTHNG of value.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Hans Olo - 11-08-2011

(11-06-2011, 12:10 PM)Negentropic Wrote: Are you claiming that harley shirt guy is not a scripted actor? 'Exploding 'Mostly Due to Structural Failure Because The Fire Was Too Intense'? LOL

No I'm asking a very specific question regarding a very specific point.

Quote:He actually denied in print the accusations against him and was getting all the videos exposing him as 'Mark Walsh' pulled off you tube. It didn't work.

You have a paper of Harley guy denying that he's an actor? Show me.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-08-2011

Hardcore Harry / D2NWO.COM presents the conclusions of wellaware1/ Dallsgoldbug who has independently come to the same conclusions about the "Occupy Movement," that the government is using ACTORS in a psyop to manipulate the masses.

Quote:FULL BROADCAST - Hardcore Harry Breaks down the preconditioning put into place by Hollywood years ago which now causes sheeple like puppets on strings to dance to the tune of mysterious men in masks towards the New World Order they ignorantly believe they are resisting.

Before you bring your kneejerk reaction to defend the CIA (Anonymous) know that there is much more to come on this topic. He is working on a film full of evidence to seal the case that we are witnessing the hijacking of the anti new world order movement - from the inside out.

Frankly it is highly arrogant of these pretentious pricks to think that they can waltz right into our cities and towns and by literally ACTING, take the reigns of the movement from those of us who created it but that's how the new world order works and so we must expect it at every turn. Those less educated are donning masks and running to "occupy" and they are not the enemy, especially if they are waking the others there, but the controlling entities inside these occupation should be DESTROYED.

http://d2nwo.com/

Cool guy ! He's not kidding around when he calls himself hardcore.

OWS: Are Mindless Americans Falling Prey to the New Revolution Business and Its Collectivist Trap?

21st Century Wire

By Patrick Henningsen

21st Century Wire
October 14, 2011

A disturbing new trend has quietly taken hold over simultaneous nationwide protests in the United States over the last few weeks.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/10/12/ows-are-mindless-americans-falling-prey-to-the-new-revolution-business-and-its-collectivist-trap/

http://www.youtube.com/user/coverupus#p/u/19/WHIGrC-ZJ3M

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-08-2011

(11-07-2011, 11:38 PM)Negentropic Wrote: Hey Silva

You're a Bill Cooper fan right?

William Cooper lecture 'Behold a pale horse' (full)

Notice the claim made about Lee Harvey Oswald at 2 hours & 26 minutes based on a fuzzy picture and so-called body-proportion measurements, jawline, features of the face, etc., no ear-match required. LOL

So goldbug is bullshit from 'beginning to end' but Cooper was a legendary truther even though he made similar claims and not based on clear photos (there are hi-def photos of all the actors on godlbug's website) and clear video but fuzzy, barely visible photos & film captures.

Nothing is valid? Then nothing is friggin valid about Bill Cooper either. You've got to be consistent right? So be consistent all the way.

What complete fallacy bullshit. LOL
Yes I guess you could call me a "fan" of Cooper's if you really want to go that far. I know he wasnt correct all the time. And I know he made some absurd statements. Even his best friend personaly told me things he said that were completely wrong. No one is perfect, however Bill believed everything he thought to be true, he lived (and died) by it- so I cant fault him for putting it out there. At the same time, he also told people to NOT believe what he said, to research it on their own and look into things and validate information for themselves. He empowered people to take responsibility in their search for truth. I respect the hell out of that. Its also a reason why a lot of what he's said HAS been validated.
Too bad I cant say the same for your ear fetish guy...

(11-07-2011, 11:38 PM)Negentropic Wrote: Now, close your eyes and look away and maybe everything will just get up and go away to some la la land of valid, non-acted, non-manufactured mainstream media news you can feel comfortable and safe with. Clap

If you believe that shit will just go away if its ignored then now I know your delusional. I know thats not the case and your probably just being facetious anyway but dont act like thats my take on this whole thing. I know the mainstream media is partly manufactured, but thats got nothing to do with your ear fetish guy's claims.
He's just plain wrong. The people he thinks are the same - are not.
Thats it really, quite simple.
But now Im repeating myself so...carry on all you like with this guy and his "research".
Have fun! Maybe all his breakthrough info will actually lead to something substantial.
You wont catch me holding my breath. Yawn

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-09-2011

The Revolution Business - World.mp4

By the way, boys and girls, Gene Sharp was directly funded by a wonderful humanitarian named Peter Ackerman from the Albert Einstein Institute who made millions working for non other than that great benefactor of humanity Michael Milken

Quote: The Jewish Influence on Egypt's Glorious Revolution: A Gene Sharp Reader

Submitted by Eric Herschthal on Tue, 02/15/2011 - 18:53

http://www.thejewishweek.com/blogs/well_versed/jewish_influence_egypts_glorious_revolution_gene_sharp_reader

If you are anything like me, you've been transfixed by the Egyptian revolution. If you value political freedom, human dignity and non-violent resistance as means to achieve both, than this was an event impossible not to love. We all know the future is uncertain--if a legitimate democracy will takes Mubarak's place, and if that democracy will mesh with its former allies, America and Israel among them--but the short history of the revolution itself is what both conservatives and liberals alike in the U.S. have been hoping for for years: a democratic revolution with broad popular support.

But here's what you may have missed: the Jewish influence on the revolution. In the past couple of days, the name of the non-violent theorist Gene Sharp has continued to pop up. An 81-year-old retired professor, Sharp's writings on non-violence have not only been read by the key leaders of the Egyptian revolution, but by ones who kicked off similar protests in the former Soviet states, Burma, Iran, Venezuela and many other current dictatorships. His short 90-page manual, "From Dictatorships to Democracy," has shown up in the hands of thousands of protesters, and it includes practical non-violence techniques from how to stage public funeral, to adopting a color as a movement's theme.

Right now you're probably thinking that Sharp is Jewish. That's what I assumed, but he's not. According to this Wall Street Journal profile from 2008--when Sharp's name popped up again, after Ahmadinejad and Hugo Chavez cited him, not in praise--his father was an itinerant Protestant preacher. But the non-violent center he's been running for almost 30 years, the Albert Einstein Institute, was funded for more than two decades by Peter Ackerman, who was Jewish. A former student of Sharp when he taught at Harvard, Ackerman made millions working with the junk-bond financier Michael Milken. But he remained loyal to his old professor, and when Sharp asked for funding for a non-violent center, Ackerman backed him.

The story doesn't exactly end well, however. Ackerman, the Journal reports, had a falling out with Sharp over the direction of the institute, where Sharp wanted to keep it small, and Ackerman wanted to expand. In 2004, Ackerman stopped funding it, leaving Sharp with a $150,000 annual budget. But Ackerman went on to fund a newer activist center based in Washington, D.C., called the International Center on Nonviolent Conflict. Since 2002, it's also helped give advice and raise awareness about non-violent resistance to anti-democratic regimes.

Sharp has other Jewish connections too. I found an interview Sharp gave to The Progressive in 2009, where he cites some of his influences. Of course there are the non-violent titans--Ghandi and Martin Luther King--but there is also the time his spent in Norway in the 1950s. While he was there, he interviewed dozens of locals about what they did under the Nazi-allied regime during the war years. "What did the Norwegians do during the Nazi occupation? How did they successfully resist the Norwegian fascist regime of Vidkun Quisling during the Nazi occupation?" Sharp told The Progessive.
"I interviewed several people on that subject," he went on, "and I wrote that up and it became a booklet. [The booklet details how Norwegian teachers braved intimidation and incarceration to band together and resist Quisling’s indoctrination program for the schools.] I also interviewed several people on what was done to save the Jews of Norway. And there were other successful anti-Nazi movements, such as German women married to Jewish men, who demonstrated at Rosenstrasse."

I am sure there are other Jewish ideas that have found there way into Egypt's marvelous revolution, LOL however circuitously. But I don't want to overclaim their significance; it is only nice to hear they exist. This event was, after all, by and for Egyptians, LOLand there is nothing wrong with simply praising that.

I guess after the 'marvelous revolution' in Libya, a 'marvelous revolution' for Palestinians shouldn't be far behind, huh?

They can't keep from bragging, can they?

[Image: mrgrs.jpg]

HH explores the new false paradigm of the tea party vs. the occupy movement.

Great speech by Farrakhan at the 35 minute mark

Quote:The New World Order is pissing on your leg and telling you it is raining! Hardcore Harry alerts the nation that the people in held in check by their government. Deceived into protesting and drawn into "occupations" the New World Order is now free to provocateur violence at any if not all locations triggering civil unrest the likes of which will paralyze the nation allowing the passage of legislation eliminating the remaining vestiges of freedom in the states.

NYC 9/11/11 Hardcore Harry of D2NWO.COM Busts Yet Another COINTEL Operative

Quote:Ok I'm just going to say it, I have a gift for spotting and destroying government operatives. There was no outward indication that this guy was COINTEL to anyone and many walked by him not knowing but I just knew and so I pressed him until his handler waived him off after he assaulted me during his unimaginably awful acting routine. He'll be in uniform next year and they will use someone else, they need to hire professional actors because this is LAME. I am on D2NWO.COM

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-09-2011

LMAO...all these delusional people really dont help the cause at all.
How did Hardcore Harry( I laugh just typing that) expose anything there? All he did was get a guys face and accuse him of working for the government. And I have to agree with the other guy off camera there, at the end of the video, he is retarded.
That whole thing shows whats really wrong when you have these unstable idiots running aroung accusing everyone they feel like of being cointelpro with no real proof or anything.
Great way to support the whole paranoid schitzo conspiracy theorist stereotype. If anyone there is the actor its mister Hardcore Harry.
What a joke...

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-11-2011

Hardcore Harry - Lawrence McCurry Details Demands for Occupy Toronto Full Broadcast 2011-11-09

What 'cause' are you talking about Silva? I didn't know you had a 'cause.' LOL It must be real non-retarded & stable one (all conformists have the luxury of 'stability'), whatever your 'cause' is, since you haven't made a single video I know of promoting it, much less show your face on camera like Hardcore Harry and Lawrence McCurry and Ed Chiarini aka Dallasgoldbug.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-11-2011

(11-11-2011, 08:47 PM)Negentropic Wrote: What 'cause' are you talking about Silva? I didn't know you had a 'cause.' LOL It must be real non-retarded & stable one (all conformists have the luxury of 'stability'), whatever your 'cause' is, since you haven't made a single video I know of promoting it, much less show your face on camera like Hardcore Harry and Lawrence McCurry and Ed Chiarini aka Dallasgoldbug.
I was speaking in general terms but since you need an outline for everything I say, I'll help you out. Its partly in my sig. I was talking about the cause of fighting the new world order, the cause of exposing the reality of an underlying conspiracy at work in our every day lives.
The non factual, absurdity that is these weak youtube videos of Hardcore Harry and the other guys- they dont help that cause at all. They only serve to make a laughing stock out of people that do want to seriously discuss and expose the new world order/media manipulation/conspiracies, etc. I guess you dont really get that very simple concept.
What does me not making videos have to do with anything? Is that all it takes for you to give someone credibility? LOL
I have no qualms about showing my face. I dont hide behind an alias. I just dont think its productively useful to make videos and put it out there like I know everything I say or think is factual when its really just my observations/perceptions/assumptions.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-15-2011

Quote:PROTOCOL No. 12

1. The word "freedom," which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

2. Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press. For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER.

WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.

5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ....

6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits .... All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest....

FREE PRESS DESTROYED

7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.

8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind .... If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.

9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

12. All our newspapers will be of all possible complexions -- aristocratic, republican, revolutionary, even anarchical - for so long, of course, as the constitution exists .... Like the Indian idol "Vishnu" they will have a hundred hands, and every one of them will have a finger on any one of the public opinions as required. When a pulse quickens these hands will lead opinion in the direction of our aims, for an excited patient loses all power of judgment and easily yields to suggestion. Those fools who will think they are repeating the opinion of a newspaper of their own camp will be repeating our opinion or any opinion that seems desirable for us. In the vain belief that they are following the organ of their party they will, in fact, follow the flag which we hang out for them.

13. In order to direct our newspaper militia in this sense we must take special and minute care in organizing this matter. Under the title of central department of the press we shall institute literary gatherings at which our agents will without attracting attention issue the orders and watchwords of the day. By discussing and controverting, but always superficially, without touching the essence of the matter, our organs will carry on a sham fight fusillade with the official newspapers solely for the purpose of giving occasion for us to express ourselves more fully than could well be done from the outset in official announcements, whenever, of course, that is to our advantage.

14. THESE ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO SERVE ANOTHER PURPOSE, NAMELY, THAT OUR SUBJECTS WILL BE CONVINCED TO THE EXISTENCE OF FULL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND SO GIVE OUR AGENTS AN OCCASION TO AFFIRM THAT ALL ORGANS WHICH OPPOSE US ARE EMPTY BABBLERS, since they are incapable of finding any substantial objections to our orders.

ONLY LIES PRINTED

15. Methods of organization like these, imperceptible to the public eye but absolutely sure, are the best calculated to succeed in bringing the attention and the confidence of the public to the side of our government. Thanks to such methods we shall be in a position as from time to time may be required, to excite or to tranquillize the public mind on political questions, to persuade or to confuse, printing now truth, now lies, facts or their contradictions, according as they may be well or ill received, always very cautiously feeling our ground before stepping upon it .... WE SHALL HAVE A SURE TRIUMPH OVER OUR OPPONENTS SINCE THEY WILL NOT HAVE AT THEIR DISPOSITION ORGANS OF THE PRESS IN WHICH THEY CAN GIVE FULL AND FINAL EXPRESSION TO THEIR VIEWS owing to the aforesaid methods of dealing with the press. We shall not even need to refute them except very superficially.

16. Trial shots like these, fired by us in the third rank of our press, in case of need, will be energetically refuted by us in our semi-official organs.

17. Even nowadays, already, to take only the French press, there are forms which reveal masonic solidarity in acting on the watchword: all organs of the press are bound together by professional secrecy; like the augurs of old, not one of their numbers will give away the secret of his sources of information unless it be resolved to make announcement of them. Not one journalist will venture to betray this secret, for not one of them is ever admitted to practice literature unless his whole past has some disgraceful sore or other .... These sores would be immediately revealed. So long as they remain the secret of a few the prestige of the journalist attacks the majority of the country - the mob follow after him with enthusiasm.

18. Our calculations are especially extended to the provinces. It is indispensable for us to inflame there those hopes and impulses with which we could at any moment fall upon the capital, and we shall represent to the capitals that these expressions are the independent hopes and impulses of the provinces. Naturally, the source of them will be always one and the same - ours. WHAT WE NEED IS THAT, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE ARE IN THE PLENITUDE POWER, THE CAPITALS SHOULD FIND THEMSELVES STIFLED BY THE PROVINCIAL OPINION OF THE NATIONS, I.E., OF A MAJORITY ARRANGED BY OUR AGENTUR. What we need is that at the psychological moment the capitals should not be in a position to discuss an accomplished fact for the simple reason, if for no other, that it has been accepted by the public opinion of a majority in the provinces.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Protocols-of-Zion.htm

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-17-2011

Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press, 1984 - Complete - Yuri Bezmenov with G. Edward Griffin

Yuri Bezmenov aka Tomas Schuman - KGB Propaganda Expert : Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society (Complete)

Quote:"The point of the demoralization process was to get people to where they cannot come to sensible conclusions about what is right and what is wrong, about what is true and what is false. Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures, even if I take him by force and show him the actual, material physical proof, he will refuse to believe it, until he receives a kick on his fat bottom. So, America is basically stuck with demoralization. Even if you start right now, this minute, educating a new generation of Americans, it will still take you fifteen to twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality back to normalcy." --- Yuri Bezmenov

Quote: “The problems confronting us now are no longer seen as problems. Truth is perceived as the problem, as the real enemy, and more and more we look to our government to protect us from it.

When the War in the Gulf began we therefore not only accepted, we embraced with patriotic fervor, press censorship of the war. We would only see what our government wanted us to see and we saw nothing wrong with that. We liked it that way. Our government was looking after us. It wasn't that long ago, however, that we felt nothing but pity for the poor Soviet people whose undemocratic government controlled the media and censored all the news from the war in Afghanistan.

The wimping of truth took another step recently when the diplomatic cables of our Ambassador to Iraq were declassified by the State Department.

The justification for the entire war rested on the premise that war was unavoidable and that our Ambassador in the firmest of tones had warned Saddam Hussein not to violate the territorial integrity of Kuwait. Our State Department assured us that this was true. Our Ambassador, testifying in front of the Senate, reaffirmed the truth of this position.

It now turns out, just as we expected, that it was all a lie. But the fact that our government now feels safe in declassifying these tapes bespeaks another truth.

They are no longer afraid of truth because they know that the truth will have little impact on us. Their message to us is this: we've given you a glorious victory and we've given you back your self esteem...now here's the truth. Which do you prefer?

The implications are terrifying. We are being told that we can't have both anymore, truth and self esteem. We have to choose. One excludes the other.

The implications are even more terrifying than this. Our government now perceives that we are entering a new phase where we, in return for self esteem, are willing to lie to ourselves.

We are rapidly becoming prototypes of a people that totalitarian monsters could only drool about in their dreams. All the dictators up to now have had to work and work hard at suppressing the truth. We, by our actions, are saying that this is no longer necessary, that we have acquired a spiritual mechanism which can denude the truth of any significance. In a very fundamental way we, as a free people, have freely decided that we want to live in some post-truth world.”

--- Steve Tesich – “The Wimping of America” -- 1995

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/authors/Tesich/wimping.htm

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-18-2011

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-22-2011

Quote:Hans olo wrote:
You have a paper of Harley guy denying that he's an actor? Show me.

Here's a vdeo summarizing Mark Humphrey's statements & denials of being Harley guy:

Which does not mean for one minute that the guy wasn't an actor except maybe a different actor than was originally claimed.

Those are the statements he made in his defence. I'm not going to go search a legal database for 4 hours to find a piece of paper just to prove to you that he technically filed legal papers. If you're a lawyer or paralegal you can go do that and waste your own friggin time.

If videos were being banned, somebody was getting them banned using legal threats, if not this guy himself then whoever put him up to it or whatever other actor up to pullin that ridiculous acting job.

Meanwhile back at the batcave:

Occupy Wall Street protesters stay at $700-a-night hotel

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/wall_street_cra_pad_s31YWPjPTt0TYuxLGnu7IK

some protesters huh? One guy actually says he 'expected to spend the next night in jail' so he wanted a 'nice' room the night before.