ConCen
Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Velvet Glove (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! (/thread-43199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-03-2011

(11-03-2011, 03:44 AM)zapoper Wrote: First of all I'm not a Rivero fan or what ever kind of box you want to put me in. I can think for myself and don't need the so called "alternative" media to tell me how to think.

The Rivero and Rense thing is a service I provide for those who like listening to it without those darn commercials.

You're full of shit as far as I can see and seem to enjoy bending the truth.

Fuck you asshole I ain't falling for it and I'm now wondering who's worst. You or that dallasgoldbug dude or are you the same nut?

Over and out. Mofo.

LOL
Mofo Buttafuko? What language is that?

Didn't take much to piss you off, did it? Are you this easy to set-off in 'real life' out in the natural environment of trees and forests and lakes and asphalt or just online? Road rage a problem when you're driving around in that auto-mobile ? LOL

Stay off that alkeehaul. I highly recommend Transcendental Meditation and some high grade evil-weed, one or the other, to calm the nerves.

Remember the words of the wise man who said:

“a boy is a man when he walks around a mud puddle instead of through it,”

It's good to know Mikey's not your idol. Please continue providing the commercial-free service from Sasquatch-Rense & Mikey 'plane-at-the-pentagon' Rivero, it's much appreciated. I'm sure they won't be 'bending the truth' anytime soon. Icon_biggrin
[Image: oedipus-janchallenge-the-original-mofo-d...762392.jpg]
[Image: 3_alabama-mofo.jpg]

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - R.R - 11-03-2011

Hans Olo Wrote:You're joking. Tell me you did not just present some 'wrestling' show legend as fact ('everybody knows').

Yes as its common practice to present facts in a conversational style with the use of the ever so professional term/grunt 'uh':

R.R Wrote:Anyway as everyone knows.....the WWF replaced him with a slightly less muscular and shorter haired, uh, replacement.....plus his arm, uh, ropes were too tight, cutting the circulation of blood round his body.

First of all anyone can check that the man is still alive and has always played the role, going so far as to legally change his name to Warrior in an attempt at retaining the copyright to the Ultimate Warrior persona. At one point he left the company but returned later. He was less muscular and this led to people thinking a new guy was wearing the facepaint and that the original guy was dead - if only they knew about the ban on steroids at that time they'd have known otherwise. Besides 'replaced with a replacement' is pretty absurd and should have been a clue that it was tongue in cheek. As was the observation that the eyes were a dead give away that the two photos were pictures of the same person - when one of them had their eyes censored. Not only that but the general stupidity of this particular thread and the responses should have made it very clear I was joking. Therefore I did not just present some 'wrestling' show legend as fact. Rather that video, of a 50+ year old man in facepaint who still bodybuilds offering his opinion on the protests should have been pretty clear that it was never to be taken seriously - even if he did raise a few reasonable points.

Now in keeping with the absurdity of this thread:

Negentropic Wrote:Your idol Michael Rivero

You say that like it is some kind of insult, like you don't have idols yourself. Idols which coincidentally happen to also be called Michael:

http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=40149

Negentropic Wrote:Didn't take much to piss you off

Taking the Michael are we? As in Tsarion's appendage while you bendover?

Negentropic Wrote:It's good to know Mikey's not your idol.

If only we could say the same about you.

I wouldn't be surprised if you really were Tsarion - NEGENTSARION LOLLOLLOL

Also in keepin inline with the threads evolution, here are some wrestlers who were passed off as the originals:

[Image: razor.jpg] [Image: FakeRazor.jpg]

[Image: undertaker-vs-undertaker-summerslam-1994.jpg]

But no one cares about wrestling anymore. Its all about MMA:

[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=264018.0...4421;image]

zapoper Wrote:LOL he thinks he's smart by using goldbug instead of Goldberg.

He should've called himself Gillberg:

[Image: gillberg.jpg]

Who is clearly the same person as:

[Image: 28931926.jpg]

zapoper Wrote:If he really is cointel then he's succeeding because I see otherwise intelligent people falling for it.

I see people falling for it.

Whether they are intelligent.....

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - zapoper - 11-03-2011

ALABAMA MOFO. :lol:

And R.R is hilarious as usual.

P.S. I've just stopped drinking and I'm meditating now under a copper pyramid. :lol:

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-03-2011

Mikey Tsarion idol-worships at the feet of Jordan Maxwell, so it'll be interesting (to put it mildly) to see how many threats to kick his ass he will give out to goldbug after Dallasgoldbug's claim on Celtic Rebel's show (Mp3 stream posted above) that he's 100% sure that Bill Cooper faked his own death and became Jordan Maxwell. Tsarion: "the only argument I'll give this Goldbug character is with my fists, goddammit. Let him crawl back into the toilet he crawled out of." LOL

[Image: Duncan4.jpg]

None of youz shill-wise, unflappable masterminds-of-conspiracy and 'truth-bending' answered the De Niro, Penn question honestly. Why? Because you can't. LOL

Here's another question: since you don't have access to a person's identification papers directly (not that those can't be faked up the ass), outside of a DNA match, retina-scan and a fingerprint match, how do you identify two people as the same person, especially if that person's look may have been altered a bit with make-up to play a part ?

What methods would you use to cast suspicion so that the next time a Greenberg or a sgt. SHAM-ar or that titty-flasher-chick at the rally pulls an acting trick they can be positively identified once-&-for-all?

If you can't come up with any other methods than goldbug's ('ear match,' 'golden mean' renaissance match) except claiming 'I can see it with my own eyes, Spicoli doesn't look like Penn, Bickle don't look like La Motta, are you crazy? that Libran 'rebel' guy isn't Greenberg, just a guy with a similar nose, eyes and ear, acting outside of Hollywood isn't possible but a hundred coincidances and lookalike people at protests and rallies and TV appearances & AJ-show appearacnes certainly are, my eyes don't fail me now, goddamit! how can you even suggest that peoples-of-his-boootifuul planet can be this devious, you bastard child of satan?' then you have to concede that he's using the best methods at his disposal, for better or worse.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - R.R - 11-03-2011

Quote:None of youz shill-wise, unflappable masterminds-of-conspiracy and 'truth-bending' answered the De Niro, Penn question honestly. Why? Because you can't.

First of all a marine screaming at a few cops is hardly an earth shattering event that the entire planet is talking about. Secondly how many people on this planet are even aware that the event happened? Thirdly why then are you making out like you and Goldbug have unearthed the greatest discovery of recent times and treating everyone else as if they are myopic because they don't agree? Newsflash even if it was a staged event it achieved NOTHING, will probably not even be recorded in the historical record, has motivated nobody into doing anything that they wouldn't have done anyway and once you detach emotion from your analysis, you'll find that it was pretty much a non-event with no significance after the fact.

As for de Niro and Penn, what exactly does that prove? Just because the statement may be correct (that people may assume them to be different people) does not then prove the proposition that Goldbug advocates - that is a very strong leap of faith. That is very simple logic that should not even have to be stated. The onus of proof is on the person making the claim - YOU and Goldbug. You have presented your evidence and people have rejected it. The Sgt may have been that other guy, but for now your evidence does not prove your position. Even if you proved it, what is the significance of the event? The event has changed no ones life so who gives a fuck? Its hardly like a 9-11 where one's interpretation of who did the dirty deed has a very real effect on their subsequent worldview.

Quote:Here's another question: since you don't have access to a person's identification papers directly (not that those can't be faked up the ass), outside of a DNA match, retina-scan and a fingerprint match, how do you identify two people as the same person, especially if that person's look may have been altered a bit with make-up to play a part ?

So YOU make a claim, where YOU have to search, gather, interpret and provide evidence - which you haven't done, you then state that because people rejecting your hypothesis do not have access to very sensitive information on someone, they cannot reject your theory? LOLLOLLOL

You are a moron. Why isn't your own evidence gathering as thorough as you expect other peoples' to be? Others I might add who actually don't give a shit about this event because it quite simply counts for nothing.

Quote:What methods would you use to cast suspicion so that the next time a Greenberg or a sgt. SHAM-ar or that titty-flasher-chick at the rally pulls an acting trick they can be positively identified once-&-for-all?

You have failed to even provide a reason as to why anyone should care to even cast suspicion. IF the 'titty-flasher-chick' or 'sgt. SHAM' rallied a crowd who then set fire to several buildings and cars, led a mob to assault several innocent people, beat up a few cops and in the aftermath several draconian laws were drafted, I'd get suspicious. That some tossers on the internet are discussing it is not sufficient cause to either be suspicious or even care. So put the fucking event into context. Next you'l be telling us wrestling is fake.

Quote:how can you even suggest that peoples-of-his-boootifuul planet can be this devious, you bastard child of satan?

Now you're just being a twat. Again you take a ridiculous leap of faith by claiming those that don't agree with you are naive and foolish. The vast majority of discussions on this board are about the devious bastards on this planet. You twat get your head out of your ass. Nobody's cognitive function is at stake via the acceptance or rejection of this 'event'. Nobody has anything vested in the hypothesis that can make-or-break them with the exception of you as now you are unlikely to ever backtrack or even acknowledge you are persisting with the equivalent of the average mass moron yapping about an obscure sporting statistic or the latest celebrity gossip - information which has no bearing on anybody but yourself due to the stupid world you've created in your head.

Judging by peoples' responses here, they feel this has no relevance to anything at all, yet judging by your responses, you are treating this event on a par with many other topics you have discussed frequently and often, which is downright ridiculous as it means you see this bollocks as being almost on a par with those other topics.

Quote:then you have to concede that he's using the best methods at his disposal, for better or worse.

The best methods, although the bullshit you and Goldbug think he is using are not in that category.

Fuck it anyway, you are a lost cause, blind to your own nonsense which you interpret as genius.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-03-2011

That protestor chick that looks like the cop, may be the same one that was topless. But its still not the same person that your saying is the cop in that other pic. Do they look similar? Yes but its clearly not the same person.

(11-03-2011, 02:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: If you didn't know these people below as the famous actors that they are, would you be able to tell that they're the same person, having only these photos below? Be honest now.
Yes I could...easily. You make it sound as if its almost impossible to tell them apart. Age doesnt do that much to change facial features.
If you dont think you could tell them apart then I even more so doubt your judgement with these videos.

(11-03-2011, 02:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: How would you identify them as the same person?
By their facial features, shapes, and other details.

What about this...Do you think these 2 pics are the same person?
Yes they look similar, but I can still tell them apart. Can you?
[Image: de_niro_Celebrity_look_a_likes-s447x248-2907-580.jpg]

(11-03-2011, 06:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Dallasgoldbug's claim on Celtic Rebel's show (Mp3 stream posted above) that he's 100% sure that Bill Cooper faked his own death and became Jordan Maxwell.

LOL...hilarious.
This was enough to show me how much of a joke this is becoming.
If you believe that, youre a lost cause. Good luck with that nonsense.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Scorpio - 11-03-2011

Gene Simmons and Gaddafi are the same person as well:
[Image: 45cd012d-a275-45c2-8749-32948a060151.jpg]
The similarities in the sunglasses makes it a dead give away.
Ever seen them at the same place at the same time? NO. That proves it!

Also, Jesse Ventura and young Frankenstein are the same person:
[Image: jesse-ventura-5.jpg]
[Image: YF5long_L.jpg]

Notice that the Gene Wilder is covering up the ear, preventing 100% identification. This also proves that Gene Wilder is part of the conspiracy!!

It's all so obvious. Why can't you see it??!!! LOL

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-04-2011

Lol!LOL

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - nwo2012 - 11-04-2011

Someone post the pics of Yasir Arafat (spelling) and Ringo Star.
Also Gadaffi and Lionel Blair. But the two things that are defo 100000% the same are the Dali Lama and a happy Llama(google it). Rotfl.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-04-2011

lol
[Image: yassar-arafat.jpg]

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-06-2011

Scorpio and Silva, you guys are completely missing one of the main points the very existence of suspicious similarities between people points to directly.

'SAME PERSON' does not necessarily have to be a PHYSICAL SAME PERSON as in actual real flesh and blood life as is in the case of Robert De Niro & Sean Penn in the photos posted above and some other known actor but MANUFACTURED CGI actor. The state of technology and ability to fake things today has to always be kept in the equation.

In other words, whether or not Ghadaffi & Gene Simmons are actually living persons, they can be manufactured from one actor that impersonates them both and gets CGI'd to fill in the added details of disguise. Gene Simmons could also play Gaddhafi in a movie, of course, and vice versa, same with Ringo & Arafat, and they would certainly look convincing even if their acting skills weren't up to it. Icon_biggrin

If Ringo Starr & Arafat didn't exist as real people, they could be MANUFACTURED at will on video from one actor that looks like both of them.

De Niro's Bickle and La Motta characters and Penn's different characters from Spicoli to Dead-Man-Walking and beyond could also be manufactured from one actor that looked similar to Penn and De Niro. Whether the actual PERSON underneath it exists in reality becomes irrelevant, there shouldn't be so many people looking so closely like each other at so many recent events, PERIOD.

WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE AT THESE EVENTS are so similar looking at the front lines of all these different major events on the 'news,' what that shows is THAT THE NEWS IS BEING MANUFACTURED, whether or not the actual person can physically be proven to be the same. Get it?

People who look similar or 'separated at birth' as they say, have always existed but only if you matched Ringo Starr's DNA to Arafat's DNA or Gene Simmons' fingerprints to Gaddhafi's fingerprints and had it independently verified would you CONCLUSIVELY PROVE in court or anywhere else that THAT IS THE SAME PHYSICAL PERSON. As far as I know 'ear match' & 'golden mean renaissance match' are not valid as proof in court or are they?

Can anyone find any cases where 'ear match' or 'golden mean 'algorithm' match' has proven someone's identity in court and convicted them in court for any crime? Anytime in history? I don't know. O.J.'s DNA match sure as shit didn't convict him! LOL

Here's the original video of the 'golden mean' device Chiarini uses that Shack and the other guys were making fun of at September Clues Forums:

So many coincidances in so many people in so many events CANNOT POSSIBLY EXIST without media manufacturing of news. That is the point, whether or not Chiarini can prove that Cooper did an interview with himself as 'Jordan Maxwell,' (the person he was to become), then faked his own death, got a nose job, put out the detailed fake background he had prepared beforehand the way they do with with deep cover agents, and became Jordan Maxwell which I think is pretty ridiculous, although not impossible, of course.

Will Jordan Maxwell just come out and compare his fingerprints to Bill Cooper's on file and have it independently verified to prove the case once-&-for-all? I doubt it. That would be very easy to do, but that almost never happens.

Will that Sgt. SHAMar character or Tony Greenberg or all the other people identified as actors in those videos come out and sue Chiarini / goldbug for defamation of character or even publicly denounce him? If not, then why?

After all, EVEN THE 9/11 HARLEY SHIRT guy,

the most obvious actor there ever was, DENIES that he is the actor they claim him to be.

Any of you deluded enough to claim that he's authentic too? LOL

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Hans Olo - 11-06-2011

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: the most obvious actor there ever was, DENIES that he is the actor they claim him to be.

Where and when did that guy deny anything? Who confronted him? I have to ask, since everytime someone posts something in CAPITALS it's usually crap.

So, you got a video or something, showing that guy DENYING that he's an actor? or are you full of it?

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-06-2011

(11-06-2011, 11:17 AM)Hans Olo Wrote:
(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: the most obvious actor there ever was, DENIES that he is the actor they claim him to be.

Where and when did that guy deny anything? Who confronted him? I have to ask, since everytime someone posts something in CAPITALS it's usually crap.

So, you got a video or something, showing that guy DENYING that he's an actor? or are you full of it?

ok mr. style-police / grammar-police, i won't post anything in capitals anymore so that it won't be 'crap' in your book. shit i almost capialized the first letter there because those bastard crap-head bullshit-artists taught me in school to do it, and even almost used an exclamation point but restrained myself to please mr.CAPITALS is crap. LOL do i get a hans olo medal of valor now? LOL

Are you claiming that harley shirt guy is not a scripted actor? 'Exploding 'Mostly Due to Structural Failure Because The Fire Was Too Intense'? LOL

He actually denied in print the accusations against him and was getting all the videos exposing him as 'Mark Walsh' pulled off you tube. It didn't work.

http://911-harley-shirt-guy.blogspot.com/2009/05/mark-adrian-humphrey-actor-is-harley.html

Not that denying something in print or on video or denying anything proves a thing about who you are or aren't. They will always either deny or ignore any accusations but they will usually be retired and replaced by new actors or faked media personalities when they get exposed to the eyes of millions of people on the internet.

Like I already said in the previous post, the only way you could physically prove (oh shit! I almost capitalized that, sorry boss LOL) that Mark Walsh is not Harley Shirt Bullshiter is if you got the two of them in a room and independently verified different fingerprints or different DNA or retina-scan, etc. Why hasn't that happened? After all, they are both being defamed, right (oh shit! grammar police on my tail, I better not capitalize 'defamed' or god-forbid use BOLD text, that would be utter, inexcuseable blasphemy LOL) ? They can easily call each other, get in a room, independently verify their identities and silence their critics forever. They would also accomplish the miracle of getting people to believe in the mainstream media again! Just think of that Han Solo! Icon_biggrin

That hasn't happened and never will because the guy is obviously an actor and the same person.

[Image: jayzcraigmack7.JPG]

Separated at birth examples, there are tons of them. However, if these two guys showed up in 3 different news stories and on the Alex Jones show claiming to be different people (like that Tony Greenberg character or SHAMar), the narrowing down of the odds of coincidance from the wide area of real life to the narrow area of news on the media would very strongly suggest actors and manufactured news.

That's all that 'exposed' means, suspected, not convicted in court.

Exposing these clowns is a vital enterprise, if only to kick them in the nuts hard and retire them for a new crop of actors and infiltrators and manufactured news events.

But you've already made up your mind that I'm the 'infiltrator' for even bringing up Chiarini's videos, so good for you. Get together with Harley Shirt guy (if you can find him) and have a ball. Eatdrink007

BBC now admits al qaeda never existed

Vlad Terziski interviews Jordan Maxwell and Eustace Mullins. Recorded in Pasadena, California, 1996.

Bill Cooper faked his own death? If the above video was shot in 1996, when did he get his nose job to prepare for the faking of his own death to become Jordan Maxwell ? 5 years before he died? Didn't he fear being photographed or identified for those 5 years or did he a wear a nose-piece ? LOL

[Image: aqualung8705-204100-albums-my-pictures-p...-meter.gif]

There is the David-Icke/reptilians turd-in-the-punchbowl for goldbug. They all come with at least one gigantic pile of bullshit they can be dismissed with, don't they, even if other things they claim have much higher degrees of validity?

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 11-07-2011

Ears Could Make Better Unique IDs Than Fingerprints

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/11/ears-biometric-identification/
Quote:Nixon and Cummings acknowledged some limitations of the system, including hair covering the ears, less-than-ideal lighting conditions, and different IDs generated from different angles. And using the ear as a biometric isn’t without critics.

“I have seen no scientific proof that the ear doesn’t change significantly over time. People tend to believe notions like these, and they are repeated over time,” said Anil Jain, a computer scientist at Michigan State University who was not involved in the study. “Fingerprinting has a history of 100 years showing that it works, unless you destroy your fingerprints or work in an industry that gives you calluses.”

Using the ear is not about replacing existing biometrics such as fingerprints, Bowyer said. Rather, it’s about supplementing them, especially when it comes to catching crooks.

“It’s easy to say, ‘Hey there’s fingerprints, faces and irises, why do we need more?’ For some applications that’s a valid question,” he said. “But when you’re doing surveillance, where a person isn’t being cooperative for obvious reasons, you want anything you can get. If you have images of ears, it’s dumb to throw that away.”

What’s more, he says, there really aren’t studies proving the agelessness of any human biometric — including fingerprints.

“Who over the age of 40 could think these things don’t age?” Bowyer joked. “Some have said ‘irises are for life,’ but in some of our lab’s work we’ve noticed degraded biometric performance even in those.”

To address limitations of the approach, the team is looking to demonstrate that ears do hold up over time. In addition, the researchers hope to pair their new biometric with other computer-vision technologies, such as face recognition, to bolster its reliability. And if the algorithm can be made to work quickly in three dimensions, a fuzzy clip of a criminal walking by a security camera could be turned into grade-A courtroom evidence.

“We’ve shown we can use ears, but can we process data that comes from a sort of normal scenario? That’s the real challenge,” Nixon said.

Light rays used to identify people's ears

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/10/12/light-rays-used-to-identify-people-s-ears-115875-22627339/

Method to identify people by their ears developed

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-10-method-people-ears.html

http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/21546/

Abstract
The ear is a maturing biometric with qualities that give it superiority over other biometrics in a number of situations; in particular the ear is relatively immune to variation due to ageing. Successful ear biometrics rely upon a well enrolled dataset, with ears normalised for position, scale and rotation. We present a novel ear enrolment technique using the image ray transform, based upon an analogy to light rays. The transform is capable of highlighting tubular structures such as the helix of the ear and spectacle frames and, by exploiting the elliptical shape of the helix, can be used as the basis of a method for enrolment for ear biometrics. The presented technique achieves 99.6% success at enrolment across 252 images of the XM2VTS database, displaying a resistance to confusion with hair and spectacles. These results show great potential for enhancing many other already existing enrolment methods through use of the image ray transform at a preprocessing stage.

Ears Can Help Identify Criminals
http://www.indiareport.com/India-usa-uk-news/latest-news/950347/FeaturedArticles/14/54/14

In a finding that can make identification of criminals easier, a study has found that external ears of different persons, even if related, are never exactly the same and remained unchanged till the age of 60.
According to a study conducted by the anthropology department of Dr H S Gour Central University in Madhya Pradesh, external ear of different persons are never exactly the same and the left and right ears of the same person are distinctly different.
"We found that the shape and size of the external ear of one individual is different from another, whether related or not, and the left and right ears of the same person are also different. The study was carried out on more than 1,000 people,"forensic anthropologist Ruma Purkait said.
The external ear can be used to identify a criminal because the fingerprint are not always available at the scene of the crime and a forensic expert has to depend on images usually acquired through surveillance camera. But personal identification from facial images has its own drawbacks like effect of ageing, facial expression, disguise with artificial beard, moustache, sun glasses etc, she said.
"So this feature (external ear) can be used as an alternative tool for identification of an individual. More studies are being carried out in this regard as it answers the drawbacks associated with fingerprint or facial photograph,"she said.
Based on the findings, which was published in International Plastic Surgery Journal, IIT-Kanpur has developed a software which can do ear analysis for developing an external ear database, she said.
As per the study, the ear stops growing after 14 years in case of girls and 15 years in case of boys. Once a person attains 60 years, the ear starts elongating due to loss of elasticity.
"Since constancy over time is one of the essential trait of identification, the study emphasised that the ear can be used as an identification tool with a ceiling age of 60 years after which they need to update their data from time to time,"Purkait said.

Your Ears Might Be Better For Identification Than Your Fingerprints

http://gizmodo.com/5688811/ears-could-make-better-unique-ids-than-fingerprints

[Image: 1889-1-1.jpg]

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 11-07-2011

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Scorpio and Silva, you guys are completely missing one of the main points the very existence of suspicious similarities between people points to directly.
No, sadly you're missing the point. It doesnt point to anything WHATSOEVER!!! It's only suspicious to you because this dumbass your believing in, is so full of shit yet is CONvincing enough to have some simple-minded people chasing nonsense that's of no informative value or relevance. Nor can what he says be proven because its complete horseshit from beginning to end.

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: WHEN SO MANY PEOPLE AT THESE EVENTS are so similar looking at the front lines of all these different major events on the 'news,' what that shows is THAT THE NEWS IS BEING MANUFACTURED, whether or not the actual person can physically be proven to be the same. Get it?
How do you even come to that conclusion?
Lets get real, none of those "events" are what any rational person would call a "major event". No one I know that even watches the news has heard of these "events" going on down there. So I dont see the point of manufacturing any of that. Nor can it be proven based on that assumption alone.

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Here's the original video of the 'golden mean' device Chiarini uses that Shack and the other guys were making fun of at September Clues Forums:

LOL, what a complete joke.
Do you know what tool that is? Do you know what its used for?

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: So many coincidances in so many people in so many events CANNOT POSSIBLY EXIST without media manufacturing of news. That is the point, whether or not Chiarini can prove that Cooper did an interview with himself as 'Jordan Maxwell,' (the person he was to become), then faked his own death, got a nose job, put out the detailed fake background he had prepared beforehand the way they do with with deep cover agents, and became Jordan Maxwell which I think is pretty ridiculous, although not impossible, of course.

Will Jordan Maxwell just come out and compare his fingerprints to Bill Cooper's on file and have it independently verified to prove the case once-&-for-all? I doubt it. That would be very easy to do, but that almost never happens.
Again...completely stupid, why even bother?

(11-06-2011, 11:00 AM)Negentropic Wrote: Will that Sgt. SHAMar character or Tony Greenberg or all the other people identified as actors in those videos come out and sue Chiarini / goldbug for defamation of character or even publicly denounce him? If not, then why?

Maybe because he's irrelevant? Why should they care what this guy even says? I doubt they even know what is being said about them by this nobody, its completely ridiculous.
So ridiculous, that I'm not going to waste anymore time even discussing this. If you believe this guy's crap, go right ahead. Ive said my piece. Its not like Im here out to derail him or discredit him, I never even knew who he was before this thread. I just know what Im seeing and I know he's full of shit.
Who knows, maybe he really does believe this stuff. If so, I think he needs his eyes checked.