ConCen
Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Velvet Glove (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! (/thread-43199.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 10-29-2011

Staged Events & Actors Provocateuring At Key Focal Points of the Occupy Wall Street Events? You better believe it !

Problem, Reaction, Solution,

Order Out of Chaos

They have to make reality disappear for all practical purposes in the political realm by making sure they create and shape that reality themselves, infiltrating and leading it at every level. Like Lenin said all those years ago echoing the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: the best way to control the opposition is by leading it ourselves.

Very likely that the entire movement is staged and funded from people like Soros with actors at key focal points and with well-intentioned real people useful idiots who join up by the thousands thinking it's all some spontaneous 'grass-roots' thing, not suspecting a thing while they're being led by the nose into the trap set for them.

****Update 1/17/2012 - most of the videos originally linked to you tube on this thread that no longer work due to cancellation of Dallas Goldbug / Ed Chiarini's account can be downloaded here:

Torrent uploaded by erandd3 at http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-detai...7040&hit=1

Dallas Goldbug on Oracle's Non-Conformity Live with Mike & Dave

http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/mikeanddave/mikeanddave.2011-10-21_16k.mp3

Simon Shack's comment to Dallas Goldbug aka Edward L. Chiarini on the September Clues forums:

Quote:Dallasgoldbug wrote: So if you were smart you wouldn't burn bridges with individuals that have large platforms to get your message out on, just in case one day you might need to send out a distress call. As for me I dont care if no one believes me, its the ones that do that I work hard to make sure they are WELLAWARE of the truth.

DallasGoldBug

Mr Goldbug,

I dislike your attitude, your writing style, your language and your research. However, I will keep an eye on your site this coming month to see if anything of interest comes out of it. During this time you will be suspended from this forum - since your presence here has brought about only unwelcome turmoil, controversy, time-wasting and aggravation.

I consider your work published at wellaware.com - at best - flawed and flimsy and - at worst - an umpteenth operation to mislead and confuse. I will not let you use the Cluesforum platform to diffuse your material again unless this prevailing impression doesn't evolve and improve over time. Should you need one day to send out a distress call - feel free to contact me by private e-mail and I will gladly spread the word over here: this would allow your call to reach about 24 times more people than your website currently does. Hope you will appreciate this friendly gesture of concern and humanity on my part.

Many happy breakfasts

In case of emergency, please contact: simonshack@libero.it

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1101

"Everything is in balance. Only your misunderstanding of that fact is what creates inbalance." -- Michael Tsarion

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - yeti - 10-29-2011

Wow, more absolute COINTELPRO propganda bullshit posted by Negentropic. Why am I not surprised?

It took me no more than 20 seconds to spot that this is disinfo designed purely to discredit OWS by using a very simple tactic. Unfortunately because of the way our brains are wired, many people fall for it. Will you?

Here are the first words spoken in the video linked above:

Quote:In this video, you must first understand this one concept. The concept is that if this is a real event, there is no need to stage or fake any part of it.

As soon as he said that, multiple alarms went off in my head:
  1. This IS a real event.
  2. There is an urgent need to stage or fake parts of it by the enemies of the movement.
  3. Starting a piece with words like "you must first understand" should and does trip the "PAY ATTENTION" button in your brain. This is how propaganda works. People who are wise to this tactic turn their bullshit detectors on MAX at this point.
This scumbag then says that because of this concept, all he needs to do is show that one incident is staged to discredit the whole movement.

The sad truth of the matter is that weak minded people will actually believe his bullshit premise and conclusions, merely because they think he is smarter than them.

BTW, this was put out by the same scumbag boot licker and propagandist tool for the NWO that claims he can prove obviously different people are the same because of their ears. He slags off his detractors in the video, yet won't allow anyone to rebut him - he turned off the the youtube comments!

@ Negentropic: Do you enjoy spreading lies and disinformation, or are you only in it for the money? Do you actually think you're on the "winning side"?

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - zapoper - 10-29-2011

I've seen other videos from that guy and they made me lol. If that guy is cointelpro than the FBI is being run by first class idiots.

[Image: SAME%20GUY.jpg] THIS IS THE SAME GUY LOL

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - yeti - 10-29-2011

(10-29-2011, 07:24 PM)zapoper Wrote: I've seen other videos from that guy and they made me lol. If that guy is cointelpro than the FBI is being run by first class idiots.

The FBI are not fools in this case, at all. You see, that's what he's designed to do! He's the turd in the punch bowl that can be used to ridicule legitimate researchers through guilt by association.

Right now there are lots of cameras out there manned by lots of people who want to spot the provocateurs that they know are in the crowds. They desperately need a way to dismiss evidence that surfaces showing this.

A key tenet of the post revolution must be very harsh penalties for law enforcement caught engaging in false flag terror. People who engage in it need to go to jail for a very very long time...

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - rsol - 10-29-2011

i just watched this video a few times. i disagree with him on every count. photographic memory? good with faces?? omg this is total junk. double thumbs down. not one face is even close.

Please i implore everyone to watch this and realise that there are fools out there too. whether he is cointel pro or not. this is a video steeped in the technique of suggestion.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 10-29-2011

(10-29-2011, 07:35 PM)yeti Wrote: [quote='zapoper' pid='231897' dateline='1319912696']1.This IS a real event.
2.There is a great need to stage or fake parts of it by the enemies of the movement.

This scumbag then says that because of this concept, all he needs to do is show that one incident is staged to discredit the whole movement.

The sad truth of the matter is that weak minded people will actually believe his bullshit premise and conclusions, merely because they think he is smarter than them.

BTW, this was put out by the same scumbag boot licker and propagandist tool for the NWO that claims he can prove obviously different people are the same because of their ears. He slags off his detractors in the video, yet won't allow anyone to rebut him - he turned off the the youtube comments!

Hey Yeti, relax man, I wasn't promoting the guy, that's why I put Simon Shack's dismissal of the guy right below it. On the Sept Clues forum they make fun of the guy and his measuring tool.

This Dallas Bug guy promotes a Maurice Greenberg is / was Josef Mengele theory too. Do you really think I would believe everything a guy like this pushes and then try to 'promote' the guy over here or anywhere else? This guy is already well-known, he's been on two different Oracle shows in a week (Non-conformity posted above & Truth Hertz) and there's a thread at September Clues forums, linked above, exposing the guy (he does not deny that he worked for Halliburton at one time), that has 1000 plus views. He does have some valid points. People need to separate the Disinfo from the valid points and exposures for themselves, no matter how dumb or inexperienced or new-to-conspiracies they are, that's the only way that they will develop analytical skills and a nose and second-nature for these things.

That marine-vs.-30-cops guy IS AN ACTOR (it's irrelevant if he is an actual Marine or not) and those other guys in that video look pretty suspicious to me. As far as I know Dallasbug is the ONLY guy who's exposed him. That gives at least THIS VIDEO some merit.

If you watch the video to the end, Dallasbug himself says that these guys are trying to get a crackdown going against LEGITIMIATE protesters and that the protests are legitimate to a point but being hi-jacked by these actors and staged events. I don't think he's doing previously arranged 'exposures' to neutralize the movement. If their pre-arranged Psy-Ops are that friggin sophisticated then we're all doomed. No way, these are not pre-arranged 'misakes,' they are genuine mistakes and screw-ups just like the 1001 mistakes and screw-ups that gave them away on 9/11 and all the other false-flags.

The legitimate Occupy-Kosher-Street people should just know that fakery is running amok amongst their midst. If you assume that they already know and don't need a 'scumbag' like Dallasbug to inform them, you are wrong, very few of them have any idea that these types of shameless shenanigans are going on.

Treason doth never prosper: what's the reason? For if it prosper, none dare call it treason.
-- John Harington [1561 - November 20, 1612]

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - rsol - 10-29-2011

Quote:As far as I know Dallasbug is the ONLY guy who's exposed him. That gives at least THIS VIDEO some merit.

Im the only guy to say that the moon is made out of jelly. Im not sure that gives the theory any more credit.

if i could at least have a conclusion based on, oh i dunno ... logic. oh yeah if anyone can throw a fact or two in there that would be top notch. this video lacks my basic requirements.

neg you have a tendency to think the conspiracy theorists are part of the conspiracy by default. with this you have surpassed even my wildest expectations. i am in awe at your prothletising of any theory you can that tends toward division.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 10-30-2011

(10-29-2011, 10:47 PM)rsol Wrote:
Quote:As far as I know Dallasbug is the ONLY guy who's exposed him. That gives at least THIS VIDEO some merit.

neg you have a tendency to think the conspiracy theorists are part of the conspiracy by default. with this you have surpassed even my wildest expectations. i am in awe at your prothletising of any theory you can that tends toward division.

If you bothered to read the first post with the Shack quote right underneath it, you would know that I'm not proselytizing this guy's findings AS A WHOLE, the hell with this ALL-OR-NOTHING thinking about anybody who does an exposure of someone who needs to be exposed. This guy exposed that marine guy as an actor, plain and simple. Whether his other crap is also true is irrelevant. If he's here to make naive people swallow the poison pill of the Jews are really Nazis in disguise as he claims in his Eichman is Greenberg video then he's underestimating people in the half-truth movement, even the novices get up-to-speed pretty quick now. Even if he can prove that Eichmann is Greenberg, which he hasn't, that still wouldn't remotely prove that 'Nazis are framing the Jews' as he seems to claim.

My guess is that because of this video, you won't be seeing too much of that marine guy anymore.

You won't be seeing too much of this Tony Greenberg guy playing a fake Libyan rebel or anyone else in the Las Vegas desert either:

You tell me if that towel-head in that video is Greenberg or not.

Wild fantasies? I think not. You call that guy in that video a Libyan rebel?

So, either PROVE that that guy is not Greenberg or admit that he exposed the guy as a straight out actor. Can you go out and find a photo that matches that so-called 'Libyan rebel' guy's facial features & ear the way the Tony Greenberg photo does? No you can't. Therefore, logically, unless you can prove that goldbug faked both photos, THAT douchebag in the video is an ACTOR, end of story. And if he's an actor then the whole scene he's acting in is most likely a set up.

It's good to be 'united' but only in pursuit of truth and individual rights, that is the only collective that is the anti-collective and the widest possible collective at the same time, and you'll never find even half-truth by ALL-OR-NOTHING dismissals of anyone, Dallasgoldbug included. You can point to almost anyone who's done good conspiracy research and find some other thing that they're not consistent about but no matter how many inconsistencies you find that still wouldn't make any one truth proven any less true.

"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd." --- Voltaire

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - h3rm35 - 10-31-2011

Quote:well-intentioned real people useful idiots who join up by the thousands thinking it's all some spontaneous 'grass-roots' thing, not suspecting a thing while they're being led by the nose into the trap set for them.

you sure they're not being led by their ears?

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 05:33 AM)h3rm35 Wrote:
Quote:well-intentioned real people useful idiots who join up by the thousands thinking it's all some spontaneous 'grass-roots' thing, not suspecting a thing while they're being led by the nose into the trap set for them.

you sure they're not being led by their ears?

You're funny ! It goes well beyond just matching ears. Now, watch this and learn a thing or two, but only after you've patted yourself on the back twice for being a comedian. Icon_biggrin

This next one is the cutest one of the bunch. Don't forget to snicker before and after you watch and come up with more ear jokes or I'll be disapointed in you !

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - yeti - 10-31-2011

Why does Negentropic spread lies while claiming he disagrees and agrees with it at the same time? This clown's head is full of cognitive dissonance. Pathetic. Unfortunately as a mod I don't have the luxury of setting him to ignore...

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - Negentropic - 10-31-2011

Holy shit, Batman ! LOL Here's comes more 'clowning full of cognitive dissonance':

Goldbug on the Rebel Path with Celtic Rebel 10/30/2011
http://mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/rebel_path/rebel_path.2011-10-30_16k.mp3

Please feel free to ignore to your heart's content. There must be TONS of more interesting stuff today on the internet, so why bother with these silly posts? Icon_biggrin

Here's the anti-cognitive dissonance quote:

"The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."
F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Crack-Up", Esquire Magazine (February 1936).

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - yeti - 10-31-2011

(10-31-2011, 01:48 PM)Negentropic Wrote: There must be TONS of more interesting stuff today on the internet, so why bother with these silly posts?

I don't consider what you are doing silly. Corrosive and anti-truth, but not silly.

(10-31-2011, 01:48 PM)Negentropic Wrote: "The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."
F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Crack-Up", Esquire Magazine (February 1936).

There is a difference between comprehending and believing.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - SiLVa - 10-31-2011

I really do have a pretty decent photographic memory and I never forget a face. I can tell you right now, only one of those comparisons in the video even comes close. The 1st one of the protestor that he thinks is a cop. Other then that he's way off. The picture of the police officer that he says is the marine is not the same person, as the rest of them.

What a waste of time and energy. If he's not cointelpro or a disinfo agent then he's just a blatant moron or worse, he really believes that shit.

RE: Marine Rant at Occupy Wall Street EXPOSED! - thokling - 11-01-2011

It's amazing what can be done with make-up. I'm not agreeing with the points made in this video, and I wouldn't be surprised if agents of some sort were planted in these real events. But this video is as much a smoking gun as a Super Soaker.

Watching these videos is important for the sole purpose of spotting the lies. Dare to lead!

On another side of the coin, found this while running the Internets through the grinder earlier:

[Image: 898cf5bad1.jpg]

Just for those who are annoyed with OWS. ;)