ConCen
Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Science, Technology & Discoveries (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima (/thread-39427.html)

Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - yeti - 04-19-2011

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - FastTadpole - 04-19-2011

I still haven't seen the washed up debris or water damage around the reactors at Fukushima - I haven't seen water damage at the plants yet even with the video you had cited as proof.

I've said what I had to about the Nuclear Reactor incident here but I must add one more thing - we were talking over Skype about the dam blowing and I had suggested that much of the damage was caused by the bursting of the dam even though the dam had barely a mention in any news media.

Here's a video that may shed a clue as to what happened to the dam, I haven't verified the location yet but it appears to be from Japan.

If someone could verify this maybe do a video analysis to see if it is an explosion we could put this to rest one way or another.

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - yeti - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 01:33 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: I still haven't seen the washed up debris or water damage around the reactors at Fukushima - I haven't seen water damage at the plants yet even with the video you had cited as proof.

I did not cite that video as proof.

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - JazzRoc - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 01:33 PM)FastTadpole Wrote:

If someone could verify this maybe do a video analysis to see if it is an explosion we could put this to rest one way or another.
There's a supersonic shock wave...
It could have been a hydrogen/air explosion within the containment - originally within, that is, for that containment is obviously NOT there now.
Had it been a soft core fission there would have been a bigger FLASH.
The worst part of this is that it is still in progress.

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - FastTadpole - 04-20-2011

@Yeti
Quote:I did not cite that video as proof.

Fair enough. I'll PM you in the future before drawing conclusions based on private convos - must've been lost in translation. Thanks for clearing that up yeti.

That said calls out for any video of water marks, live footage of a tsunami hitting the nuclear power plant or debris.

@JazzRoc
"could have been" but hard to tell either way conclusively?
A soft core fission may have produced a flash but couldn't there have been straight up concussive ballistic force that was man made involved?

Wish there were more angles, not a lot to go on here.

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - yeti - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 02:38 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: That said calls out for any video of water marks, live footage of a tsunami hitting the nuclear power plant or debris.

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - FastTadpole - 04-20-2011

Well I got what I asked for. Thanks for providing oh hairy one. Oh how I dislike gritty video from afar this is the big brother state where CCTVs are everywhere, satellite photos are supposedly taking live images of Earth and can read the print on a newspaper and we have this. This is no better than shots of Nessie from the mid-19th century.

RE: Rense hitting the nail on the head about Fukushima - yeti - 04-20-2011

(04-20-2011, 07:45 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Well I got what I asked for.. This is no better than shots of Nessie from the mid-19th century.

So sorry I will now immolate myself.