ConCen
My name is clouds ! - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: My name is clouds ! (/thread-37307.html)

My name is clouds ! - clouds - 01-18-2011

Hey !!

My name is clouds and I'm wanted in 5 states and 2 continents !!
Please don't tell anyone about me !! psssst!!Icon_biggrin

I like ur tracker and it's content.
I hope u will accept me as a member of ur great community Smile
Peace Out

RE: My name is clouds ! - FastTadpole - 01-19-2011

Legal status aside..

Welcome to, as you put it, this great community*, clouds. Thanks for the contributions so far up on the tracker. I've taken my foot off the gas on that side of things - maybe

Nice siggy - I chuclkedOL:

[Image: Palestine.jpg]

* ConCen -- it's what we/you make of it and how it's filtered by you and you alone. The more you put into it the more you get out of it, like most everything in life; sans stock market investments and work for a paycheque.

RE: My name is clouds ! - clouds - 01-19-2011

(01-19-2011, 12:43 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Legal status aside..

Welcome to, as you put it, this great community*, clouds. Thanks for the contributions so far up on the tracker. I've taken my foot off the gas on that side of things - maybe

Nice siggy - I chuclkedOL:

[Image: Palestine.jpg]

* ConCen -- it's what we/you make of it and how it's filtered by you and you alone. The more you put into it the more you get out of it, like most everything in life; sans stock market investments and work for a paycheque.

Life is like a trumpet my friend, if u don't put something in to it, u don't get anything out of it and so is our beloved tracker.
I must say that I'm a member of several trackers but i feel the best hereClap
Thx for accepting me and peace outClapClap

RE: My name is clouds ! - Dunamis - 01-19-2011

Always good to have new users joining the numbers Wink Glad you feel at home here. It looks as if the communoty has enjoyed a fair few of your uploads already too!

RE: My name is clouds ! - Krise - 01-19-2011

yes, clouds, welcome & thanks for all your contributions on the tracker!

RE: My name is clouds ! - April - 01-19-2011

Welcome.

Glad to have you with us. Smile

RE: My name is clouds ! - additional - 01-19-2011

Hi clouds,

Dir Yassin is also the name of a kick-ass Israeli hardcore band. Always Righteous is a cool song by them.

C U A Round

RE: My name is clouds ! - clouds - 01-19-2011

(01-19-2011, 05:03 PM)additional Wrote: Hi clouds,

Dir Yassin is also the name of a kick-ass Israeli hardcore band. Always Righteous is a cool song by them.

C U A Round

Hey,
I never knew that and i think it's sad to use their name as a Music band because of the Genocide committed there.
They were wiped from the face of earth Undecided
The Jews demand nonstop from every body to remember their suffering and if u don't, then ur an antisemitic ! But on the other hand, they can disrespect a whole village which was full of women, children, elderly people and they murdered them one by one with cold blood.
what a world we are living in. very sad one

RE: My name is clouds ! - TriWooOx - 01-19-2011

Welcome to ConCen!! Smile

RE: My name is clouds ! - Dulcinea - 01-20-2011

(01-18-2011, 04:57 PM)clouds Wrote: Hey !!

Peace Out

Hi, there, glad you finally got your membership to the forum! Did my referral help, or did you make it on your own? Either way, now I can post my gratitude and comments, and you can actually READ them!

Thank-you ever so much for all the great films you've been posting - I see, you've already had a few people dis you on your post sites... pity.
Angry020
But most people have respect for free-thinkers, or they would not be HERE. So ignore the trolls, and enjoy the company of nice folks.
Coffee2

Take care!
Signs027 Love005

BTW, I'm a female, albeit an OLD one, so I'm sure you don't mind the flowers!

RE: My name is clouds ! - clouds - 01-20-2011

(01-20-2011, 09:16 AM)Dulcinea Wrote:
(01-18-2011, 04:57 PM)clouds Wrote: Hey !!

Peace Out

Hi, there, glad you finally got your membership to the forum! Did my referral help, or did you make it on your own? Either way, now I can post my gratitude and comments, and you can actually READ them!

Thank-you ever so much for all the great films you've been posting - I see, you've already had a few people dis you on your post sites... pity.
Angry020
But most people have respect for free-thinkers, or they would not be HERE. So ignore the trolls, and enjoy the company of nice folks.
Coffee2

Take care!
Signs027 Love005

BTW, I'm a female, albeit an OLD one, so I'm sure you don't mind the flowers!

You are most welcome Love005
Female, male or unisex doesn't make difference here!!Icon_biggrin

RE: My name is clouds ! - additional - 01-21-2011

(01-19-2011, 05:13 PM)clouds Wrote:
(01-19-2011, 05:03 PM)additional Wrote: Hi clouds,

C U A Round

Hey,
I never knew that and i think it's sad to use their name as a Music band because of the Genocide committed there.
They were wiped from the face of earth Undecided
The Jews demand nonstop from every body to remember their suffering and if u don't, then ur an antisemitic ! But on the other hand, they can disrespect a whole village which was full of women, children, elderly people and they murdered them one by one with cold blood.
what a world we are living in. very sad one

Um well yeah I guess. It's a protest against the mass murder and terrorization, you know. Like calling your band Dead Kennedys to make a point that the Kennedies were assassinated, not actually a celebration of their murder...

I know plenty of Jews who never demand any such thing as you describe. "Disrespect a whole" village is a poor euphamism for killing off all the villagers. I guess I should write you off as a pedantic nobody now. I never do what I should, though. Hardly ever.

RE: My name is clouds ! - clouds - 01-21-2011

I'm pedantic in this matter and i know plenty of jews who "Disrespect a whole".
U know and i know, or do i have to ask them one by one??
I'm talking in General

RE: My name is clouds ! - Riley Martin - 01-22-2011

Welcome clouds.

[Image: 5dnjuc.jpg]