ConCen
chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Science, Technology & Discoveries (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? (/thread-3684.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - hunkahunka - 04-18-2009

I have been noticing that the chemtrails seem more visible
as time goes on, and it seems that they are now gradually coming closer
to the ground when spraying.
I was out yesterday and I noticed that the grid of chemtrails
was much closer to the ground than several years ago.
Its as if the original plan was to spray the cities directly, up close, but they
realized that people would notice that, if they did it too suddenly.
They may have planned to 'phase in' the spraying, by starting out high in the
air ten years ago. People were gradually acclimated to seeing these things
high in the sky several years ago, with the spraying descending incrementally
lower to the ground each year.

Yesterday, the chem trail grid was at such a low altitude, directly above,
and so obvious, that I had to mention it to a man crossing the street.

I used to be shy about mentioning this to people, but yesterday it looked so obvious
that I knew he'd probably agree that it looked strange . We could see, just a little
farther off, the trails coalescing into cloud cover at low altitude, while directly above us , fresh chem trails were hanging at very low altitude, while some slightly older ones had already begun spreading into broader white bands .

He was in his late teens, about 18, and I asked him if he'd ever read up on chem trails.
I told him about chem trails, pointing out the patterns , and after looking carefully at the
sky, he immediately took an interest and said he'd look it up on the internet.

I had expected the usual skepticism, but he seemed so well used to the idea of systematic
abuse of one kind of another, that he took it seriously enough to consider it.

That was nice to see.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - mastermg - 04-18-2009

Planes tend to fly lower when there are too many clouds up in the sky, until they find an opening.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - hilly7 - 04-19-2009

We've noticed a lot of activity this year and real or not, it is stumping even the doctors. I've had 2 of the girls to the doctor lately and the last one (last week) even the doctor had it. He said it was strange. They seem viral more than bacterial in nature. Rather than attacking either the respiratory or the digestive system, it seems that these begin in the respiratory system (sinuses) then move into the digestive system. He says he doesn't know what to make of it.

Funny, they are calling for rain tomorrow and we watched them checkerboard the sky today. The few pretty days, they didn't. Maybe rather than modifing the weather, they are using it.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - JazzRoc - 04-19-2009

Quote:Planes tend to fly lower when there are too many clouds up in the sky, until they find an opening.
You're a bit behind the times, MasterMG.

Only local-hop passenger aircraft and private VFR aircraft fly in such a way. Clouds are no obstacles to modern radar-directed passenger aircraft. They fly in the stratosphere, two miles higher than tropospheric clouds, in thin, cold, calm and stratified air.

They've been doing this for fifty years and a bit...

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - JazzRoc - 04-19-2009

Quote:Funny, they are calling for rain tomorrow and we watched them checkerboard the sky today. The few pretty days, they didn't. Maybe rather than modifing the weather, they are using it.
Or maybe you don't see that approaching humid weather first brings on contrails and then rain...

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - icosaface - 04-19-2009

Or maybe you don't see what he saw JazzRoc. All this time I thought it was jets that "bring on" contrails and now I find out it is humid weather that brings contrails on, thanks for the disinfo.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - mastermg - 04-19-2009

Quote:
Quote:Planes tend to fly lower when there are too many clouds up in the sky, until they find an opening.
You're a bit behind the times, MasterMG.

Only local-hop passenger aircraft and private VFR aircraft fly in such a way. Clouds are no obstacles to modern radar-directed passenger aircraft. They fly in the stratosphere, two miles higher than tropospheric clouds, in thin, cold, calm and stratified air.

They've been doing this for fifty years and a bit...
In that case, they have no excuse for chemtrailing (or contrailing) us.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - hilly7 - 04-19-2009

Quote:
Quote:Funny, they are calling for rain tomorrow and we watched them checkerboard the sky today. The few pretty days, they didn't. Maybe rather than modifing the weather, they are using it.
Or maybe you don't see that approaching humid weather first brings on contrails and then rain...

No, just going on what a doctor said, his training, his observation, and his vast experience. Very few chemical related factories are here, population is sparce and thus less pollution. We're not anywhere close to a major or minor airport and not in the traffic lane for others.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - icosaface - 04-20-2009

Quote:
Quote:

No, just going on what a doctor said, his training, his observation, and his vast experience. Very few chemical related factories are here, population is sparce and thus less pollution. We're not anywhere close to a major or minor airport and not in the traffic lane for others.

Have you and yours figured out how to fight this illness hilly7?

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - hilly7 - 04-21-2009

Not so far. The DR gave the kids something for congestion and then something for the intestinal part. Pretty much though he said it has to run it's own course. Over a week now and they are getting some better but it seems that it traveled back into the respiratory. Have a freind I saw tonight, his is 3 weeks long so far.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - icosaface - 04-21-2009

I hope you get a handle on it soon. I have never had so many respiratory infections in my life as I have had the last 3 years. They are always preceded by massive spray days.

Well it seems about 4 days for migration from respiratory to digestive system, learning that one the hard way, lol.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - Guest - 04-21-2009

It's too bad they don't spray over JR's little island. A good bio-engineered chest cold might finally convince him about CT's.

chemtrail spraying altitude gradually getting lower ? - plasticfan - 04-21-2009

Quote:It's too bad they don't spray over JR's little island. A good bio-engineered chest cold might finally convince him about CT's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j8Hh45UeFI

Quote:It's too bad they don't spray over JR's little island. A good bio-engineered chest cold might finally convince him about CT's.

:D