ConCen
Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The Velvet Glove (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse (/thread-36827.html)

Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Solve et Coagula - 12-30-2010

Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/29/2010
Eclectica Fail Hugh Hendry

It seems that it was just yesterday that everyone's favorite outspoken Eclectica manager, Hugh Hendry, was advising that the best course of action is panicking. It appears his message was not lost on one Ashton Kutcher. Per the HuffPo: "Ashton Kutcher is in hard training for the apocalypse, but this no big screen role: he's afraid that armageddon is coming.....Kutcher is stocking up on guns and spending hours and hours running the canyons near his home, pushed on by visions of being chased by wild boar. He's also taking daily bikram yoga sessions, and learning Krav Maga, a deadly Israeli combat technique taught to high-powered special ops. All of my physical fitness regimen is completely tailored around the end of day. I stay fit for no other reason than to save the people I care about." And so survivalism has just gone mainstream...and copycat cool. Good luck trying to find stockpiles of MRE rations, freeze dried beans, and ammo going forward.

Continue to read:
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/forget-hugh-hendry-ashton-kutcher-recommends-you-panic-and-prepare-apocalpyse

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - solar - 12-30-2010

The Huffington Post (at this link) quotes Ashton Kutcher:

[beginning of quote--] "It won't take very much, I'm telling you. It will not take much for people to hit the panic button. The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone. You start taking out electricity and satellites, and people are going to lose their noodle. People don't have maps anymore. People use their iPhones or GPS systems, so if there's no electricity, nobody has maps." [end of quote]

[beginning of quote--] "And people are going to go, 'That land's not yours, prove that it's yours,' and the only thing you have to prove it's yours is on an electric file. Then it's like, 'What's the value of currency, and whose food is whose?' People's alarm systems at their homes will no longer work. Neither will our heating, our garbage disposals, hot-water heaters that run on gas but depend on electricity - what happens when all our modern conveniences fail? I'm going to be ready to take myself and my family to a safe place where they don't have to worry." [end of quote]

[beginning of quote--] "All of my physical fitness regimen is completely tailored around the end of day. I stay fit for no other reason than to save the people I care about." [end of quote]

Wikipedia states (at this link)--

[beginning of quote--] In 2003, Kutcher began dating Demi Moore. Moore and Kutcher married on September 24, 2005, in a private ceremony conducted by a Rabbi of the Kabbalah Center; the wedding was attended by about 150 close friends and family of the couple, including Bruce Willis, Moore's ex-husband. In October 2010, Kutcher and Moore met with co-director of the Kabbalah Center Rabbi Yehuda Berg in Israel [...] Kutcher is a self described fiscal conservative and social liberal. [end of quote]
[Image: 220px-Demi_Moore_and_Ashton_Kutcher_TechCrunch50.jpg]

++++++++++++++++++
Icon_arrow "Survival" goes "mainstream" ... Exclamation

... thanks to SeC for posting! Smile

RE: Ashton Kutcher - Pimped out Media Slave Shill to Punk the Watchers - FastTadpole - 12-31-2010

I've been waiting for this 'he he' duh - dumb slip from good innocent Kelso who married someone from his mother's generation to better whore his message out to a large audience. When he last hosted Saturday Night Live he proudly announced his involvement in a company called Katalyst and that he did work for the United Nations.

Ashton Kutcher - The King of Social Media Sellout Shillery

* 6,397 Tweets
* 617 Following
* 6,152,777 Followers
* 63,065 Listed

7,517,387 Facebook Followers

[Image: ashton_kutcher_3018863.jpg]

So who's got his hand up the puppet that "kicks ass" when talking about reach and demographic crossovers which is set to branch out further with this fitness, armageddon, stock food and guns marketing campaign.

White House boasts: We 'control' news media
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=359&pid=176689#pid176689

"I got my guns out. We made a fire. We went to the grocery store, and the doors were open because they're all electronic. People were rolling in and out, clearing out all the shelves. I'm telling you, it was like a preview"

“It won't take very much, I'm telling you. It will not take much for people to hit the panic button. The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone. You start taking out electricity and satellites, and people are going to lose their noodle. People don't have maps anymore. People use their iPhones or GPS systems, so if there's no electricity, nobody has maps.”

~Ashton Kutcher

Promotion matrix features Hoarding, Fear, Fight, Israeli Armageddon, Krav Maga, Bikram Yoga, Muay Thai, February 2011, Clinton Global Initiative, Conspiracy Theorist, The Doomsday, Meltdown, End of Days, Panic, Prepare, World Collapse.

.. and yes I know I'm feeding it just by making this post but at least I left out the magazine, the movies and the body cleansing system he is promoting along with it.

In a tweet to fans who feared Kutcher had become a conspiracy theorist, Kutcher wrote, "Sometimes u have to do interviews just to amuse yourself. This is what a conversation looks like out of context."

He later added, "They are my words for sure. I was trying to give some kind of response to the question what motivates you to work out."

All this research data was taken 1 hour into the story release:

184 stories circulated in major media (google news) on this "story". All in line with promoting the same matrix of ideas.

Curious linked stories on TIME page:

BILLY THE KID PARDONING FOR SHERIFF MURDER
As ICE-T was saying when he was with [i]Body Count .. Cop Killa Better You Than Me, so this is not only promoted now but condoned? Everyone knows Billy but how many know the name of the murdered Sheriff?[/i]
OBAMA TRIBUTE FOR KENNEDY
JFK re-installation program + Obama hitman predictive programming?
THE PROUD GLUTTON: CHRISTMAS FEAST
Nom nom More on the 'feeding' later on.
‘WE CAN DO IT!’: GERALDINE DOYLE, WWII POSTER INSPIRATION, DIES
Y'know to get women out of homes, away from their kids and making some bombs to make a real contribution to humanity by way of killing the members of it.
THE INDIANA EARTHQUAKE
(yippee a 3.8 mag - there are only about 10,000 of those a year)
DISNEY TURNSTILES CLOSED DUE TO RECORD ATTENDANCE
So sad, the poor children *sob* -- yup it's the end!!

All accompanied with the usual Celebrity, Sports, Movie, TV, and Sex Gossip in glorious 2D (at least for now). Preying up the 2010 in review, Top 10s of just about everything everyone and their mama and the usual New Years (excuse to get loaded and have a one night stand cuz tomorrow I resolve to quit [poisons here] ) trending to get more traffic too like a good status quo MSM conglomerate should.

160 occurrences of the word 'feed' on the page (html), Pop news talking about eating disorders, Time's most popular promoted Facebook Survey: Women Think About Food More Than Sex and Kutcher recounting a story of grocery store raids here's the magazine cover for those that wish to dissect it..

[Image: 18935.jpg]
Photo from MF article: http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle/entertainment/381

Thinking out loud: 28 Days? Is there some Zombie promo feedback angle to all this?

I got a weird result while using the Google Keyword Tool on the TIME article giving me "Obama is the Anti-Christ" messages - Obama is not mentioned on the page and their is only one outbound link. What of the inbound links though?

Here's the top 64 keywords for the page (taken 1 hour after release) by adwords:

Code:
Keyword
most visited websites
most popular websites
new movie releases
is obama the antichrist
obama antichrist
obama the antichrist
kutcher
obama is the antichrist
antichrist obama
movies in theaters
what movies are out
how can i become famous
michael kutcher
how do i become famous
top most visited websites
how to become popular
end of days
open season movie
i want to be famous
ashton kutcher hairstyles
kutcher moore
working out for kids
travel rss feeds
what are the most popular websites
new years eve in philadelphia
punk d episodes
top 10 movies of the year
demi moore ashton
philadelphia new years eve events
exercise tips for kids
just married dvd
what movies are out on dvd
ashton kutcher gossip
demi moore picture
travel rss
kutcher twitter
obama end times
easy exercises for kids
ashton kutcher hairstyle
working out with kids
advertising with us
fitness websites for kids
movie with ashton kutcher
kutcher and moore
ashton kutcher and his wife
ashton kutcher tweet
working out training
ab workouts for kids
moore kutcher
end of times obama
movies ashton kutcher has been in
what movies are out for kids
what are the new movies out
what are the top 10 movies of all time
contact ashton kutcher
newsletter for children
news feed widgets
hot topics for kids
movies with ashton kutcher in them
end of days 2010
latest news feed
ashton kutcher contact
2011 end of time

That was a fun list. I couldn't help but notice the Krav Maga, MMA, Gladitors, and related it to this final MF mag Kelso article promo excerpt ..

Quote:His focus is intense, his grimace demonstrative and mean... Kutcher says he trains because he believes all hell is going to break loose someday, and when it does, only the meanest, smartest, and strongest will survive.

Hey getting in shape and eating healthy I'm all for but this Darwinism schpeil that preaches might is right is a bit much especially when it promotes guns and everyone for themselves, panic button mentality for the Zombie apocalypse with a bunch of New Age Spartan Gangs armed like Rambo running the streets acting like it's a game of Highlander where there can be only one.

You gotta wonder how long it will be until he's on the Alex Jones show. I'll give it 2 or 3 months. You can at least bet AJ will be chirping about him soon enough.

He is probably right about the electricity thing - our entire society based on co-dependant globalization is and one person has been granted authority to pull something called a 'Kill Switch' to make it happen if people recognize that combined illusion of threat and dictatorial authority.

Parting shot @AplusK ..

Corporate Fucking Shills (Bill Hicks)

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Infinite - 01-16-2011

I've completely lost interest in anything anyone from Hollywood has to say pretty much. This guy's new movie 'No Strings Attached' is an illustration of the degradation of typical male female relations nowadays in my opinion. It's also a rip-off of a Seinfeld episode

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - FastTadpole - 04-02-2011

Speaks for itself ..

Quote:Kutcher obsessed with apocalypse
By WENN.COM
March 31, 2011

Ashton Kutcher is getting serious about the end of the world - or at least a very big Californian disaster - after he was spotted stocking up on survival gear in Los Angeles.

The actor brushed off a recent fitness magazine article, in which he talked about training to fend for himself and protect his family in the event of an apocalypse, as a joke, but it appears he's no longer laughing about the possibility of a catastrophe in Hollywood following the recent earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan and New Zealand.

According to In Touch magazine, Kutcher recently spent $4,000 at Los Angeles' Surplus Value Center on survival gear for himself and his family.

An insider tells the publication, "He is obsessed with the idea of either an earthquake or massive uprising and the store specializes in anything you might need for basic survival in the event of a natural disaster."

The source claims Kutcher bought emergency blankets, hand-powered radios and flashlights, as well as a lot of emergency water rations and ready-to-eat meals.
http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2011/03/31/17817266-wenn-story.html

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Mike_Smith - 04-02-2011

[/i]
(04-02-2011, 04:20 AM)FastTadpole Wrote: Speaks for itself ..

Quote:Kutcher obsessed with apocalypse
By WENN.COM
March 31, 2011

Ashton Kutcher is getting serious about the end of the world - or at least a very big Californian disaster - after he was spotted stocking up on survival gear in Los Angeles.

The actor brushed off a recent fitness magazine article, in which he talked about training to fend for himself and protect his family in the event of an apocalypse, as a joke, but it appears he's no longer laughing about the possibility of a catastrophe in Hollywood following the recent earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan and New Zealand.

According to In Touch magazine, Kutcher recently spent $4,000 at Los Angeles' Surplus Value Center on survival gear for himself and his family.

An insider tells the publication, "He is obsessed with the idea of either an earthquake or massive uprising and the store specializes in anything you might need for basic survival in the event of a natural disaster."

The source claims Kutcher bought emergency blankets, hand-powered radios and flashlights, as well as a lot of emergency water rations and ready-to-eat meals.
http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2011/03/31/17817266-wenn-story.html
[/i]

Damned keyboards.... have to retype this now...

Who gives a doggamned fuk what he/she, Beiber or Sheen is doing for the "end times"?

I swear, if the shit hit the fan tomorrow, MOST IF NOT ALL of you are/will be TOTALLY FUCKED! You spend all of your time worring about some fucking leech on a fucking torrent not paying you back byte for byte... how many of you can faithfully say you've got 6 months food to eat? How about the traps/snares/weapons required to get that food? How about seeds?!?

But hey!!!! Who gives a fuck yeah? Barak and Bieber say all is A-OK!

I will honestly say, I've been in that trap myself. I say so from experience.... chasing posts.... hunting down arrogant posters.... even banning them because I could. But you know something... I lost SIGHT OF EVERYTHING!!! I spent so much time dealing with rumours... petty grievances and PURE SHIT that I had forgone MYSELF.

I really wish I could return here with a little obscurity. My "introduction" post tells very little to those that know me not... oodles to those that do. My point is this... quit posting flames... quit writing whitty arguements..... instead... PLAN... SAVE.... PREPARE... CACHE..... and so on.

I don't really want to "out" myself here... but yes, this is "Ctrl". For those that do not know, there would be no "concen" without me. My point I'm trying to make is FORGET silly politics... silly goofs like Beiber, Sheen and any other fuckwad w/enuf coin to buy his way thru this. YOU my poor co-peon don't have the luxury.

Quit fucking worrying about this Kutcher cunt and worry about YOURSELF!!!

If every supermarket closed its doors forever tomorrow, do you know where your next meal is coming from? Right... these hollywood whores can help you in not one iota.

Every fucking stupid keystroke you waste looking up the latest tweet from one of these twits is a keystroke abdicatiing your own survival.

We've got 10x chernobyl headed our way... and it's time to get down to business boys and girls!!! One more fucking (repeated) word of some stupid assed celeb and I swear I'll hunt you down to my best ability and kill you myself for being part of the NWO problem.

Love to all...

Mike, aka Ctrl

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Deathaniel - 04-02-2011

what your preaching is lost on this crowd, most still believe the delusion they can stop the NWO, and bring the bankers down, or that cops don't abuse power and don't need stronger controls....

Your post has definitely re-written what i had learned of you, good to see another survivor on the site. I gathered your in Calgary... are you planning to rough it out out there?

I am part of several canadian survivor collations, there are many out there. another site which caters more to us aware and getting ready folks is Planetx town hall.com, and theres no witty flaming childish shit there as they screen who can join.... I've linked up with plenty of canadians on the site and if your interested I'm sure you can too.

good luck

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Doc Holliday - 04-02-2011

I believe in the survivalist plan, hunt and do for Family & friend if shet hits the fan! but no panic here!!! . http://youtu.be/NRnu_BH-Zf4

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - FastTadpole - 04-02-2011

Yeah I'm way pooched if (when) it goes down. I'm a good winter camper and all, I can fish and make a winter shelter, I plant a few seeds (as a hobby now) but that ain't gonna cut it. Canned goods only last so long. I'd have to get some cash to go on a Home Outfitters shopping spree. I feel the battle is here but you can't get through to everyone so I suppose the survivialist sentiment is right save yourself / take care of yourself first THEN you can take care of others. If you don't do that you are no good to nobody and we'll see eachother in the food lines.

The only currency I can really build on is knowledge and friendship .. ConCen is a great place to start but best to go local and get back to nature. I had better shore up on that one.

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Doc Holliday - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 10:27 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: Yeah I'm way pooched if (when) it goes down. I'm a good winter camper and all, I can fish and make a winter shelter, I plant a few seeds (as a hobby now) but that ain't gonna cut it. Canned goods only last so long. I'd have to get some cash to go on a Home Outfitters shopping spree. I feel the battle is here but you can't get through to everyone so I suppose the survivialist sentiment is right save yourself / take care of yourself first THEN you can take care of others. If you don't do that you are no good to nobody and we'll see eachother in the food lines.

The only currency I can really build on is knowledge and friendship .. ConCen is a great place to start but best to go local and get back to nature. I had better shore up on that one.
>>>>>>>>very well put Fast, it depends on what happens, Anarchy!!, hunting fishing in the mountains is cool option,,a nuclear option?,whole different story surely. LOL

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Mike_Smith - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 05:58 PM)Deathaniel Wrote: Your post has definitely re-written what i had learned of you, good to see another survivor on the site. I gathered your in Calgary... are you planning to rough it out out there?

good luck

I'm Calgary based but I've been looking at a few various places a guy might go and hide. I'm thinking that Waterton Nat'l park or perhaps Cypress Prov. park would be a decent local. There's tons of deer/elk to eat plus birds, rabbits and such. Also, both places have a good selection of wild edibles.

Speaking of wild edibles, this might interest you. An excellent resource with a lot of pics so you don't eat something poisonous by mistake.

http://northernbushcraft.com/

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Doc Holliday - 04-03-2011

(04-02-2011, 11:53 PM)Doc Holliday Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 10:27 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: Yeah I'm way pooched if (when) it goes down. I'm a good winter camper and all, I can fish and make a winter shelter, I plant a few seeds (as a hobby now) but that ain't gonna cut it. Canned goods only last so long. I'd have to get some cash to go on a Home Outfitters shopping spree. I feel the battle is here but you can't get through to everyone so I suppose the survivialist sentiment is right save yourself / take care of yourself first THEN you can take care of others. If you don't do that you are no good to nobody and we'll see eachother in the food lines.

>>>>>>>>very well put Fast, it depends on what happens, Anarchy!!, hunting fishing in the mountains is cool option,,a nuclear option?,whole different story surely. LOL

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - Doc Holliday - 04-04-2011

(04-02-2011, 11:58 PM)Mike_Smith Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 05:58 PM)Deathaniel Wrote: Your post has definitely re-written what i had learned of you, good to see another survivor on the site. I gathered your in Calgary... are you planning to rough it out out there?

good luck

I'm Calgary based but I've been looking at a few various places a guy might go and hide. I'm thinking that Waterton Nat'l park or perhaps Cypress Prov. park would be a decent local. There's tons of deer/elk to eat plus birds, rabbits and such. Also, both places have a good selection of wild edibles.

Speaking of wild edibles, this might interest you. An excellent resource with a lot of pics so you don't eat something poisonous by mistake.

http://northernbushcraft.com/
wow!! thought FatTadpole was fast Mike, yeah I'll be a running with ya fer sure Eatdrink007 hope we wont have to, but we shall see Suspicious

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - FastTadpole - 05-18-2011

Kutcher is replacing Sheen on 2.5 Men. Never watched it but interesting connection with his survival plug and Charlie Sheen's 'Truther' angle.

It doesn't get more mainstream than that, albeit in the background fracas.

I've ramped up my emergency preparedness a bit as of late but I've always felt I'd stand my ground and fight the fight with ideas and solutions as opposed to hiding in the bush, although that may be required since mob wave mentality is a hard bubble to puncture. An environment where people are fighting over the crumbs isn't

Best to at least have an option to but with as many dependants as I have it's not really an option, especially when considering my capital assets are hovering around zero. I'll have to get by on wits and skill to get me and mine our grits and fill. Community Gardens are on the radar, wells are illegal but I'm prepared to drill baby drill but I just had my canning equipment accidentally recycled :/. Relationships and reputation are the best currency IMO.

Interesting I got the FatTadpole moniker. That was my original handle + I've been trying to put on some pounds while the grub is relatively inexpensive. I've managed to build up a 30 lb camel hump (+18% reserves from last year) while most others in NA society are trying to look like skinny models like the media is telling them to.

RE: Ashton Kutcher Recommends You Panic, And Prepare For The Apocalpyse - xs13 - 06-11-2011

These fatalistic attitudes don't help.
I also never realized that Kelso, was Kelso in real life too. Moron.