ConCen
What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? (/thread-33009.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - mxnr - 05-21-2010

Hello all much respected independent thinkers!Icon_biggrin

According to your research, what is the great secret (lost key of freemasonry, etc) that only the initiated of the mystery schools may know, and which must forever--at all costs--be kept from the profane (us, the commoners)?

As far as I can tell, there are two answers to this question (I don't know which is true or if both are):

1) There is no mystery. The mystery, or secret, is that that people at the top of the organization have totally gained control of the members' lives and as a result yield great power and influence. The members are of course powerful and wealthy men who are driven to ascend in rank based on the great desire to know the powerful mystery. The mystery, or secret, is the ability to control these powerful men with the promise of revealing a great mystery.

2)The mystery is that there is a supernatural world (for the more left brained, think of this as hyperspace or a higher dimension) in which intelligent beings reside which may be communicated with in order to achieve unworldly power and knowledge. Of course part of me finds this hard to believe, but then again, when you admit that we're basically cattle that have been bred only to consume and serve and haven't been given any real education about the world, how can we be certain of anything? This view is put forward by many, including Dr. stan monteith in his video, "The Forbidden Secret" and in his other writings.

What do you lads think? What is the mystery which we commoners must never know?

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - yeti - 05-21-2010

I see a lot of middle ground between those two answers, but I definitely tend toward the 1st.

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - Deathaniel - 05-21-2010

(05-21-2010, 04:08 PM)mxnr Wrote: Hello all much respected independent thinkers!Icon_biggrin

What do you lads think? What is the mystery which we commoners must never know?

another great secret would be of our own solar system, check out google sky maps and look for the blocked out zone... scholars of old (freemasons included) have know of prophesy and the path of things and part of there enslavement is to ensure some humans do survive the chaos of a planetary issue... mainly them. but the sheep arnt allowed to know the end is nigh or they won't go to work, take no for an answer, or workuntil death for the few who hold the power...

there is oodles of knowlege i have not seen on this site that is considered secret knowledge, but most when revealed to the masses is sluffed off as improbable, or they ask for proof, proof that the catholic church and other entities have been scrubbing off the earth for centuries, look how little of the central american natives books and knowledge survived, and what untold knowledge did they have?

as for astral realms, sure they exist for some, but not all some can acquire the ability naturally, but most need medicinal aids to reach transducence and once those doors are opened they don't always close hence some end up in crazy house... the astral/ spirit world if reachable is not for everyone to reach, and the knowledge that can be gleamed from it can drive one mad, or worse miss lead one, the ancient books on demonology warn of trusting knowledge obtained via such means. nice though to see such a topic on this board.

best of luck in your quest, once your more read on it i suggest you buy morning glory seeds and let them take over your back lawn... they just look like simple legal flowers, but when mortared it is the easiest Method of making a LSD like product for human consumption and let the trip begin, i advise you trip with a close friend the first time and in nature... but i'm sure there will be dissenting opinions re that opinion....

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - mxnr - 05-21-2010

Thank you so much for the lovely replies guys. As for the Morning Glory seeds, I am a "turned on" individual, although my pathway is most commonly the sacred mushroom.

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - h3rm35 - 05-21-2010

I don't think the term "mystery school" was coined over one mystery... but I'd think that if you wanted to wrap the beliefs up in one package, it probably is that the biblical god is not the only being on his level of existence, and that "gods" of that level are encompassed by the same entity which encompasses us and everything else... basically that existence is esoteric and all life is connected and manifested through the essence of Mind.

oh yeah... and stick with the mushrooms (or acid or DMT)... morning glory, woodrose, nutmeg, etc is a much less intense, less enjoyable experience. I'm for psilocybin over lysergic acid amide any day of the week.

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - FastTadpole - 05-22-2010

(05-21-2010, 04:44 PM)Deathanyl Wrote: ..there is oodles of knowlege i have not seen on this site that is considered secret knowledge .. nice though to see such a topic on this board.

Such as? Point the way, I'd prefer a well rounded education. There is a lot of material to cover and it may have simply been something fellow Conceners haven't gotten around to yet. I don't think there has been any censorship if you are implying it. If you think there is something that needs to be added - up something that is missing to the tracker (or re-up it) and test out the theory with a test balloon.

(05-21-2010, 07:54 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: I don't think the term "mystery school" was coined over one mystery...

Agreed - there is no one mystery but some are bigger than others. They destroyed the Mayan and Aztec records, They 'looted' the Baghdad museum, genocided Aboriginals, Native Americans and Zulus, Tesla tech was buried, German nobility and kingdoms researching and participating in alchemy were crushed, Scientists are killed, bought and threatened, there is a concerted suppression and railroading in certain aspects of Ancient Egyptian science / psychology / spirituality (at the root levels they are essentially the same topic) and are trying to hide what is going on at the Bosnian pyramids (we need to dedicate a thread to that topic).

(05-21-2010, 07:54 PM)h3rm35 Wrote: oh yeah... and stick with the mushrooms (or acid or DMT)... morning glory, woodrose, nutmeg, etc is a much less intense, less enjoyable experience. I'm for psilocybin over lysergic acid amide any day of the week.

LSD = Tim Leary. They used that shit on a small French village (the NY plan was nixed) as a weapon. While he was giving it to the hippies (to derail the war dissenters along with the women's liberation movement, some civil rights stuff and the sexual revolution) he was giving the so called 'elites' the real stuff, ayahausca.

@mxnr
.. and best of luck on your search for the truth. May critical thinking, surrounding yourself with good peeps and looking within while keeping your internal filters up lead the way to a higher truth and peel back the layers.

Welcome to ConCen.

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - mastermg - 05-22-2010

Interesting stuff here. Welcome!

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - Justinfinity - 05-22-2010

I'm in no way saying that the current secret societies, or "mystery schools" are legitimate. A true mystery school is open to all, but the initiatory rites are there to keep out the psychopaths. Though, I feel these mystery schools were infiltrated long ago by these psychopathic people that now rule the earth.

To answer your question, its self-knowledge/self-awareness, basically. It is a "mystery" because no one can tell you who you are. That's a path you walk, a path you make as you walk, where you go is your choice and will, and the discovery of yourself can only be discovered by you - you are your own creation. What you're not supposed to know is who you really are. These true schoolings used to be about letting those dedicated to spiritual growth progress with the use of sacred knowledge (man's being in nature and relationship to the universe). As I said, only the healthy made it to be true wise authoritative elders within the system, and especially NOT ultimately over your life. Any truly enlightened being in the universe (including what people call "god") would NEVER think about telling you what to do with your life. Though, the psychopaths infiltrated these schoolings, man fell morally, and now only the toxic and insane progress through these secret societies. The knowledge was corrupted, and is now used only against us. The enemy knows a great deal about us, but we know hardly anything of them... hell, we hardly know anything about ourselves!

Its really really bad. Though, the good news is that you don't need a secret society or even a mystery school for that. I think these mystery schools were there to help formulate a saner civilization, though it was hardly a personal thing, because your life is your responsibility, and not society's, or the government's, or even god's. You have your own individual life... its yours... it is you! These ancient schoolings didn't tell you what to think, what to feel, what to believe, etc, they taught you how to think for yourself. True education isn't being taught, its learning. That's the difference between indoctrination and education. In the ways of human life, the universal force seems to test you whether you belong to a school of thought or not. You finally realize that you are both the teacher and student of yourself.

That is all, of course, if you are at all actually on that path. If you're not a direct participant in your own life (the ups, the downs, the beautifuls and uglies, and every degree in between) then you have most likely forfeited responsibility over your own life to some ideology that can only enslave you to the thoughts of others. Saying, "I'll leave that up to god to make this decision for me", or "What is the president going to do with my life", or "What does my pastor say about what I've done", or "What will my wife/kids/friends/family think", or whatever, doesn't really matter... what matters is WHAT DO YOU THINK, and HOW DO YOU FEEL. If you don't know how to think or feel, then take this experience, live it out, critically examine yourself and then learn something about yourself. Its NEVER for others to decide, its for you. It other words, study yourself! Study your introverted nature. If you can't understand yourself, and your own existence, you're definitely not going to be able to understand anything else in this world.

My two cents Smile

(05-22-2010, 12:52 PM)Justinfinity Wrote: My two cents Smile

That was at least a nickel Justinfinity. Nice depth on the 'look for the truth within' mantra. Well said.

Indoctrination vs Education is really Ideology vs Philosophy.

"The truth is corrupted". But you can find it if you know what to look for and what to look starts with knowing who you are. Turning the external questions inwards, look at the material from a number of different angles, rinse and repeat is how I like to go about it now. Many great epiphanies and discoveries are made when you shed the constructs laid out. Any big discovery in math, physics or chemistry was made by ignoring the rules. Those rules make a prison in your mind and prevent certain possibilities to be considered objectively. Keep and open mind but not so open that it falls out.

This bears repeating
Quote:no one can tell you who you are

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - --- - 05-22-2010

it's definitely something about DNA. The Caduceus' design is not a coincidence imo.

Alan Watt claims there is an "hermaphroditic agenda"; I can see the some plausibility in that.

I think most people, if not all, with some actual experience of Ayahausca/DMT or other comparatively strong psychedelic wouldn't rule out the viability of there being an extra/inter-dimensional aspect to all this. I certainly wouldn't contend otherwise, personally. The corresponding accounts of so many people who have imbibed such strong psychedelics such as salvia divinorum, Aya/DMT, Ibogaine, ketamine etc etc would, to my mind, suggest quite strongly that somewhere actual..with inhabitants.. is being accessed.

I would agree that part of it is to prevent us from realising ourselves - the very structure of the construct belies this. cradle to grave veiled slavery and survival stress for the majority of the species.

That old adage of if everyone in China were to jump on the spot at once.... I think if we weren't so many of us focused on just keeping afloat and the wolf from the door then the right brain potential of the species may begin to become apparent...it seems our exponential and unbalanced journey to ultra sophisticated technology and digitisation is very very focused and considering the very tangible oppression and demonisation of exploring the internal landscape - the spirit, if you will....well,it does seem to suggest that there is something being hidden.

Mushrooms and Acid are reputed to be ok - better to go for a walk with in the city/countryside than Ayahausca definitely, I heard someone say because of consideration of the fact it is a purgative...not so great to be wandering about if you are going to need to retch at some point, I imagine lol

Ketamine is another drug which is reputed to be a good quick link to a temporary ego death experience..but of course it isn't necessarily a pre-requisite that one has to take "drugs" in order to have such an experience.

In terms of the mysteries, I could think the secrets of Coral Castle are part of it.

What is your opinion?

Nice summary of the drug / symbiosis with plants doorway to self. Ego death is an interesting way to describe it and the exact opposite of the narcissist mentality that is being heavily pushed by MSM indoctrinated culture.

If you fellas wanna go top 10 on this - I started a thread a ways back.

Top 10 Lies: Open Discussion
http://concen.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=158

(05-22-2010, 02:37 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: Nice summary of the drug / symbiosis with plants doorway to self. Ego death is an interesting way to describe it

it wasn't really a summary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego_death

(05-22-2010, 03:48 PM)nik Wrote:
(05-22-2010, 02:37 PM)FastTadpole Wrote: Nice summary of the drug / symbiosis with plants doorway to self. Ego death is an interesting way to describe it

Well whatever it was, appreciate the input.

Are you 'away' or not? Seems you are in a state of status flux lately nik.

(05-22-2010, 04:18 PM)FastTadpole Wrote:
(05-22-2010, 03:48 PM)nik Wrote:

Well whatever it was, appreciate the input.

Are you 'away' or not? Seems you are in a state of status flux lately nik.

you don't have to thank me for my input, FastTadpole - the board is just somewhere I like to hang out.

Everything is in a state of flux always.

RE: What is the Mystery of the Mystery Schools? - mxnr - 05-22-2010

Wow! The caliber and quantity of the compassionate info makes me grateful indeed. Thanks for responding guys, i see some quite developed brains hang around concen, thanks for the input and the kind welcome! Hope to converse much along similar veins in the future.

Your conversation fascinates me. Especially the bit about "the secret" being that we are all part of the divine oneness, as I feel has been revealed to me by the sacred mushroom. This implies also the immortality of the soul and a "world of the dead". But how could initiates to this knowledge then conspire to commit mass evil upon the innocent? Chemtrails, poisoned food/mass vaccinations/fluoridation,etc? "You're God and interconnected eternally with all of creation. Ok...now we must kill 90% of the population covertly, all the while promising to protect them." How would that conversation go? I mean, myself personally, after my "satori" experience, feel connection, empathy, and warmth toward everyone generally.