ConCen
Earth Hour 2010 Official video (Climate Change Propaganda) - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Religion, New Age & The Occult (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Earth Hour 2010 Official video (Climate Change Propaganda) (/thread-32222.html)

Earth Hour 2010 Official video (Climate Change Propaganda) - drummer - 03-27-2010

Earth Hour 2010 takes place on Saturday 27 March at 8.30pm (local time) and is a global call to action to every individual, every business and every community throughout the world. It is a call to stand up, to take responsibility, to get involved and lead the way towards a sustainable future. Iconic buildings and landmarks from Europe to Asia to the Americas will stand in darkness. People across the world from all walks of life will turn off their lights and join together in celebration and contemplation of the one thing we all have in common – our planet.

RE: Earth Hour 2010 Official video (Climate Change Propaganda) - h3rm35 - 03-27-2010

**yawn**
no thanks - I'll use my lights if I need them.

Even if global warming is bullshit - which it is - peak oil isn't, and to me, has seemed more of an imminent threat than global warming anyway. It certainly seems like it would be a much more suitable vehicle for concentrating wealth even more than it already has, and considering the actions of the US over the last couple decades, we seem to be taking it a lot more seriously.

I also think that this world at large would be idiotic not to develop and use more solar, wind, geothermal, tidal, and other alternative renewable energy sources. They just make more sense, and are less toxic to life in general.

Who knows? It seems to me there's a conspiracy to debunk global warming as well - in order to create more toxic shit in our air, soil and water, thus killing us off as well...

Isn't that the plan? Large-scale global extermination?

RE: Earth Hour 2010 Official video (Climate Change Propaganda) - FastTadpole - 03-27-2010

The global warming scam has been used to piggyback and channel the real environmental movement's energy by using the more obvious problems such as factory farming and legitimate pollution by industry. This also serves to put momentum and PR (propaganda) spin behind the tax regime and trading scheme implementation on everything to fund global corporations and to set up a primary plank in an unelected and unaccountable global government based on a EU model. Selective enforcement will prop up favoured business and economic might in select regions. The taxation funds will be conditionally reallocated to shape policy for nations and corporations that act in lock step with the agenda du jour.

A large part of the global warming debunking is being spun to demonize legitimate science. Legitimate environmental causes are being met with more feverent opposition, such as the regulation or abolishment of certain types of plastics. People who would be protesting are preoccupied with the defending of their global warming religion that they are so vested in (emotionally and with their time and efforts) rather than taking action and directing their attentions to shed more light on long provable threats to human and environmental health and sustainability.

Politically it is being used to further drive a wedge into partisan divisions among the populace to divert a united front by the people and keep them mired in democrat vs republican bickering amongst themselves. Just watch a republican leaning station (FOX) reporting on climategate vs the spins and omissions such as other controlled media coming from a left wing perspective (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN) for evidence of this.