MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Life After Death - Printable Version
ConCen
Life After Death - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Religion, New Age & The Occult (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Life After Death (/thread-28529.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Life After Death - corrosion - 10-23-2006

Um...satan is really free will and enlightenment.

And saying other religions have deamons depicted by their gods is no different than being racist.

Acceptance is the only way to create nirvana.

Or is nirvana just another name for the deamon pit to you narrow minded folks.

Life After Death - standvast - 10-23-2006

Quote:And saying other religions have deamons depicted by their gods is no different than being racist.

well it can be percieved as equally intolerant or xenophobic as rascim,
but uttering narrowminded and biased thought doesn't nescessarily make one a rascist.

Quote:Acceptance is the [only?] way to create nirvana.

Indeed. i believe this aswell :)but imho it is not the whole recipe.

Quote:Nirvana. Now in reality, this concept is not earthly. This is of purgatory's concept.

in my understanding,
Purgatory in the Buddhist sense does not in any way refer to a litteral underworld with
different realms, it refers to transitions within the inner being of a person.

I find this Wiki entry surprisingly accurate, :

Quote:What Nirvana is Not

Nirvana is the complete realization of the middle way (majjhena dha"mma"m deseti) and is neither the extremist view of nihilism(Pali: Ucchedavaada), nor eternalism (Pali: Sassatavaada), nor the monism of "oneness with Brahman" (as taught in Hinduism).

In the Saamannaphala Sutta of the Digha Nikaya, Buddha clearly outlines the differences between his teachings and these schools which are considered pasanda or schools which lead to wrong views.

Nirvana is not eternalism as Buddhism posits Anatta (not-self), so there is no immortality of a personal self.

Nirvana is not nihilism:

which identifies the psycho-physical person (naama-ruupa) with the body (ruupa), rejecting human effort and the world hereafter (para loka). When the body is dead, it entails the total annihilation of the psycho-physical person, without the continuity of the consciousness for bearing moral retribution of his deeds done;[2]

The Buddhist concept of Nirvana differs both from the Vedic concept of Nirvana as described in several Upanishads, especially the Nirvana Upanishad [1], and the Vedic concept of moksha, the union of the atman (soull) with Brahman, nor is the same as Heaven in many other religions:

The Buddha emphasized that the atman is like a mountain stream, which flows fast and is forever changing. There is no being (sat), there is only becoming (bhava) in it. The arising (uppaada), disappearance (vyaya) and changing of what exists (a~n~natatha) are the three signs of compounded things. The belief in a permanent self (atman) not only negates the activities of moral life but also falls in a form of grasping, a hindrance to spiritual liberation.[3]

In more precise terms, it is the non-Self (i.e., the mundane body and unawakened mind, not the "Self") which is, according to the pronouncements of the Buddha in the Nikayas, linked to impermanence and change. Clutching onto this non-Self and the latter's suffering-generating mutations is what deprives sentient beings of the attainment of Nirvana.

B)

peace'
standvast.

Life After Death - DHammer - 10-23-2006

Quote:Um...satan is really free will and enlightenment.

you talk about satan, thus we talk in Christian terms. How can satan posibly be free will itself ? We are told that only Jesus can free the captives : "the truth shall make you free".
What authority does satan have to do that ? prove it, because he doesn't.

and when you say enlightment you remind me of the illuminati and the deception they live in.

Quote:And saying other religions have deamons depicted by their gods is no different than being racist.
There is only 1 race, the human race.
Quote:Or is nirvana just another name for the deamon pit to you narrow minded folks.
Interesting how believing in a pit is somehow NARROW MINDED YET believing in nirvana is NOT ( a concept probably older than the idea of hell itself). If anything, YOU are the one that should accept new views, i.e. hell, brought forth by Jesus only 2000 years ago. A concept rather new if we are to compare it to nirvana.

Life After Death - lovelyk - 11-07-2006

Quote:I dont have a religion i have a belief - i belive in God and the bible - the rest is religion
so far, best way to describe 'faith'.

Life After Death - lovelyk - 11-13-2006

T. Lobsang Rampa - Caves of The ancients p-35

“Old Seng lay slumped upon his cushions, with his body sounds creaking and wheezing into silence.

No longer did blood rush through arteries and veins, no longer did body fluids gurgle within. The body of Old Seng was dead, finished with, of no more use.

But a clairvoyant, if one had been present, would have seen a light blue haze form around the body of Old Seng. Form, then lift over the body, floating horizontally above, attached by the thinning Silver Cord. Gradually the Silver Cord thinned, and parted.

The Soul which had been Old Seng floated off, drifted like a cloud of incense smoke, vanished effortlessly through the walls.” The Lama refilled his cup, saw that I also had tea, then continued.

“The Soul drifted on through realms, through dimensions which the materialist mind cannot comprehend. At last it reached a wondrous parkland, dotted with immense buildings at one of which he stopped, here the Soul that had been Old Seng entered and made his way across a gleaming floor.

A soul, Lobsang, in its own surroundings, is as solid as you are upon this world. The soul in the world of the soul, can be confined by walls, and walk upon a floor. The soul there has different abilities and talents from those we know upon the Earth. This Soul wandered on and at last entered a small cubicle. Sitting down, he gazed at the wall before him. Suddenly the wall appeared to vanish, and in its place he saw scenes, the scenes of his life. He saw that which we term The Akashic Record, which is the Record of all that has ever happened and which can be seen readily by those who are trained. It is also seen by everyone who passes from the Earth life to the life beyond, for Man sees the Record of his own successes and failures.

Man sees his past and judges himself. There is no sterner judge than Man himself. We do not sit trembling before a God; we sit and see all that we did and all that we meant to do.” I sat silent, I found all this of quite absorbing interest. I could Listen to this for hours—better than dull lessonwork!

Life After Death - psilocybin - 11-13-2006

This is all good in all, but what if life is overated?

Like if a machine reaches AI, is it alive.

Maybe what we call life isn't all that great.

We could be walking chemical reactions with chemical computers that have reached a point of advance that give us self awareness.

Our whole entire existence is spent reacting to stimuli.

In a fractal sense we could be no more important than a valence bond shit.

Life After Death - GutSmoke - 11-14-2006

"Death isn't a door that closes, it's a door that opens. It opens and you go through it."

I'm sorry to disrupt you little powerplay. Reincarnation is the norm. I remember my past lives. I remember choosing them. I've been a cook for Qeen Elizabeth. I've been a warrior for Old China. I've been Russian Royalty. I've been ten years old and murdered, fairly, by American Indians. I've been French Aristocracy before the bitch offered cake. I've been peasant and serf. I've never been Cleopatra. I've never even been Greek - well, maybe that one time. I've been Sumerian and died horribly. Not believing in reincarnation is a minority. It doesn't matter if you do. You'll still come back. Christianity should know better.

Life After Death - SerialExpLain - 11-14-2006

Ok, you know the Christian perspective, here is a video from the Islamic perspective:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...ong&pl=true

And the Freeman Perspective:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=80...mp;q=illuminati

And I'm sure you can find the similar threads throughout.

Life After Death - GutSmoke - 11-19-2006

Quote:
Quote:Jesus (if he was a real entity) was a product of rape and manipulated into his destiny by a mother that told him he was the son of god.

A word to wise.

Whatever you do, never blaspheme about God or any of his prophets. If you don't know or you don't agree with what you are told, keep quite and wait till someone comes to teach you or let the God lead you to the way.

I am saying this with full sincerity. No offense meant!

I won't disagree, but do you really think your god will be offended by this? If so, get yourself a new god.

Life After Death - lovelyk - 11-22-2006

Quote:We could be walking chemical reactions with chemical computers that have reached a point of advance that give us self awareness

Big Question hangs in the air!

WHo made these chemicals & bioligical computers (which after 6000 yrs, we still are unable to understand fully)?

Nothing happens out of the blue. Everything is by design. Again, who is the designer?
Also, Is there any explanation of when such computers die & live up again and tell similar stories?

Well, science simply can't help us there.
There are only 2 ways to 'justify'. Religion & Theology!

If you ponder over yourself, your own environment & be a little keen one, you'll start to ask questions to which science has no answers.

Quote:Reincarnation is the norm
No, Its not

Quote:I remember my past lives. I remember choosing them
Well, its like this
When a soul is born, she lives in very very low density realms. But there, she can't learn the true nature of emotions, physical reality & can't differentiate in Good & bad. So to learn this, she has to manifest into a physical reality. She has to wear a clothing of flesh & bones.

Now we take KG classes in some realms. Those are your early lives. Then you choose your environment, your parents, you promise to accomplish certain tasks while on earth and you are sent here. When your time is over your connection with the body is severed and you move on to other realms. If the life you lead here is according to soul's core i.e. God's nature i.e. Life without a spiritual burden i.e. life without sins, then your souls density is lower and you can travel faster to lower density worlds. If the life led resulted into spiritual burden, your soul needs cleansing so you pass through different high density worlds in slow fashion. Whenever a soul leaves a body and travels to another realm, she needs a new clothing to function in. That, is your re-birth.

There are 7 known realms with many many sub-levels. A soul become perfect when she reaches her ultimate destiny.

There's no such thing as RE-INCANATION into this world. No one does so.

Quote:your god will be offended by this? If so, get yourself a new god.
I don't have faith in god/gods. I worship & adore only ONE GOD. ppl call HIM with different names. Yahweh, Bhagwan, ZhengZhu, God, Elli, El, Ella, Ala, Elo, Aloh, Allah etc etc etc

God, in his scriptures, stated that he really IS offended by blasphemy against HIM & his holy men. So, there's no need to investigate.

According to muslims, God is both Rahim, (merciful) and Jabar (wrathful). God's mercy has superiority over his wrath. He CAN forgive all kind of sins but ONE sin he won't forgive. i.e. Blasphemy i.e. claiming some one other than HIM as a God.

We are manifestations of HIS will. We are different than eachother to exist as different manifestations. So, different attributes of God rules over different human emotions, laws of universe and so on.

Simply put, whatever you do, never ever share his Oneness with anyone other than God. Never blaspheme against him or his Holy men.

Life After Death - Adonai - 02-20-2007

Is There A Link Between Life On Earth And Life After Death ?

There is a link or a connection between the two lives the life on earth and the life after death . Death does not end life , But instead opens the door , Or is the door to higher forms of life for those Selected . Knowledge of the Seven Hevens will increase The Overstanding Of Life And Death . From the moment of birth , The essence of you , The Hayaat meaning '' Life Force '' Is traveling the road to the doorway of death . Every individual must live his life with the knowledge that He / She too will someday face death .

It is a common saying , '' Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life , '' Take Heed ! It is never too late to clean up your life ; To prepare for the life to come . It is easy to imagine birth and death at opposite ends of A String ; The String Being Life . Birth ( The Breath Of Life ) Is a gift from The Angelic Being also known as The Heavenly Hosts so that you might prove worthiness of being in the image and after the likeness of The Angelic Beings again , And enter into their presence . The Aramic ( Hebrew ) word for '' Life '' Is chay < khah'-ee > , The same as The Arabic word for '' Life '' Hayyat < arabic > , And the word for '' Life '' In Greek is Zoe < dzo -ay > Life , meaning the time ..

You spend on this Planet Earth in Your Physical Body . At any point from birth , The String may be broken and ypu will return To A Spiritual State ; And no matter how long The String Is , Each person must someday taste death as it states in The Noble Koran 2 ; 38 , And I Quote ; How Can You Conceal Your Belief In Allah , When You Were Dead So He Gave You Life , Then You Died Again , Then He Brought You To Life Again , Then You Shall Return To Him ?

Death is simply the removal of The Angelic Beings . When a person dies , The Soul And The Breath Of Life Is Last Thing To Leave The Physical Body . What you do during your life determies what will happen to your Essence After Death . Were You Thankful or Unthankful ? Did You Help or Hinder ? Did You Build or Destroy ? Did You Give or Always Take ? Are You Truly In The Image Of The Good Angelic - Beings Or Are You In The Image Of The Evil Angelic - Beings ?

You can solve the riddle of Life and Death . There are six stage of Life and Death which include ;

( 1 ) Without Life ;
( Before The Sperm Was Used To Fertilize The Ovum )
The Noble Koran 76 ; 1 , '' Didn't The Human Being ( Insaan ) Go Through A Period Of Time When He Was Nothing To Be Remember ? '' ( Job 31 ; 15 , Jer 1 ; 5 , Ps 139 ; 15 - 16 )

( 2 ) Life ;
( The Sperm Was Mixed With Ovum , Equals Fetus )
The Noble Koran 76 ; 2 - 3 ; '' Very , we created humans from semen mixed ( with ovum ) we were testing him ( experimenting with cloning ) ; and we gave him the ability to hear and see , ( Deut 29 ; 4 , Job 10 ; 9 - 12 , Matt 13 ; 16 ) Verily we guided him in the way , it is up to him to either be grateful or ungrateful .

( 3 ) Die ;
( In The Womb Of The Mother You Are Not Your Own Provider )
The Noble Koran 2 ; 28 ; How can you conceal your belief in Allah when you were dead so he gave you life , then you died again , then he brought you to life again , the you shall return to him ? ( Ps 104 ; 29 , Matt 22 ; 31 , Luk 20 ; 27 - 36 )

( 4 ) Birth
( Lifetime On Earth )
The Noble Koran 76 ; 2 - 3 , Very , we created humans from semen mixed ( with ovum ) we were testing him ( experimenting with cloning ) ; and we gave him the ability to hear and see , ( Deut 29 ; 4 , Job 10 ; 9 - 12 , Matt 13 ; 16 ) Verily we guided him in the way , it is up to him to either be grateful or ungrateful .

The Noble Koran 2; 28 , Then You Died Again , Then He Brought You To Life Again .

( 5 ) Death ;
( Loss Of '' Breath Of Life ) .
The Noble Koran 10 ; 56 ; '' He Gives Life And He Causes Death And To Him , You All Shall Return

( 6 ) Life After Death ;
Yawm Al Qiyaamah ( The Day Of Standing )
Yawm Al Diyn ( Day Of Judgment )
Yawm Al Ahkiri ( Last Day ; Walk The Filament )

Is There A Link Between Life On Earth And Life After Death ? ( ParTwo )

Heaven , Which is with God , Is Everlasting and all Eternal . The Earth is only A Temporary Abode for Man And Woman as a means of Redemption ( Psalms 111; 9 ) . However , The Devil Whispers Into The Hearts Of Man and Woman , Continuously Trying To Seduce Him / Her With Things Of This World , Causing Man / Woman to believe that this is the beginning and the end of all things , And that the physical world is permanent . Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ Warned us about the material things of this world and being attached to them .

Bible - New Testament , Matthew 6 ; 19 - 20 ( with Greek Insers )
'' Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth , where moth and rust doth corrupt , and where thieves break through and steal ; But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven , where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt , and where thieves do not break through not steal .

Many people doubt as to the reality of Life After Death . It is even taught by some that one must enjoy the pleasure of this life to the fullest while He or She as the chance . However , That is part of The Devil's Plan , To take your mind off your purpose and away from The Lord '' Yahweh '' And his Commandments ( Exodus 20 ; 3 - 17 ) . The Lord '' Yahweh '' Tells Us To Keep His Commandments In Proverb 7 ; 2 , And I Quote ; '' Keep my commandments and live ; and ny law as the Apple of thine eye , '' And In Ecclesiastes 12 ; 13 , It tells us that our only purpose as man is to keep God's '' Eloheem '' Commandments And I Quote ; '' Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter ; Fear God , and keep his commandments ; for this is the whole duty of man .

All the devil cares about is winning your soul over to his side , To his army , And then deceiving you at the end . Remember , What happen to you after you take the last breat of life , is up to you and how you spend your Lifetime .

Bible - New Testament , Matthew 16 ; 26 ( With Greek Inserts ) And I Quote ; '' For What Is Man Profited , If He Shall Gain The Whole World , And Lose His Own Soul ? Or What Shall A Man Give In Exchange For His Soul ?

This quote describes those who sell their souls for worldly gains and desires , Desire , Being The Longing For , Or Withing For Something That May Never Come Or Be Acquired , Only '' Leads To Suffering '' , Like Siddhartha Guatama Buddha has been quoted as saying for years , Not Having Control Over Desire Can Be As Detriment As Losing Your Life , And Furthmore Your Soul , Desire Is The Most Powerful Force And Factor Ruining Many People's Lives And Talking Control Of Their Emotions , How Have People Like Michael Jackson Really Profited , Who Was Once A Jehovah's Witness ? He Gave Up His Religious Teaching For Worldly Desires .

Is There A Link Between Life On Earth And Life After Death ? ( ParThree )

1Timothy 6 ; 9 - 10 , And I Quote ; But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare . and into many foolish and hurtful lusts . which drown men in destruction and perdition , Verse 10 , For the love of money is the root of all evil ; which while some coveted after , they have erred from the faith , and pierced themselves through with many sorrows .

When he did the video '' Thriller '' , It had demons and all sorts of Terrifying things in it . Now LQQk At Him , He Gave Up His Soul For Material Things Of This World . His Very Soul Is Gone All For Naught , He May Have Money , Fame , And Fortune But LQQk At What He Had To Do To SELL HIS SOUL . The Things Of This World Are Perishable , Think About It . The Cares Of This Would And The Deceitfulness . Of Riches And The Lust Of Other Things Are Things That Bind People's Soul To This World . When You Die Your Body Eventually Decays And Goes Back Into The Earth ( Genesis 20 ; 7 , The Noble Koran 21 ; 35 ) ,

All The Riches You Gained , All The Prestige , And All Your Popularity , You Can't Take It With You , For As 1Timothy 6 ; 7 , States ; '' For we brought nothing into this world , and it is certain we can carry nothing out , ''

Even If All Your Riches Were Place In The Casket By Your Side , You Could Not Enjoy Them , For The Part Of You , Which Belonged To The Source The Heavenly Father Has Been Reclaimed . Psalms 49 ; 17 - 18 , '' For When He Dies He Will Carry Nothing Away ; His Glory Will Not Go Down After Him , '' Though , While He Lives , He Counts Himself Happy , And Through A Man Gets Praise When He Does Well For Himself ,

In The Physical Realm Of Man , Material Things Are Abundant , And Financial Systems Are Set Up So That You Can Get All The Material Things You Want Not , And You Pay Later , '' Get Now Pay Later '' , This Saying Goes Much Deeper Than It Sounds . This Is Done In Hopes That You Will Get So Involved In Your Worldly Pursuits That Your Thoughts Becaome , Like I Mentioned Earlier , Void Of The Most High . The Devil Goes To Any Extreme To Keep You From The Truth ; And Any Desire You Have Can Be Fulfilled . This Is Why They Tell You That You Can Have Heaven On Earth .

The Noble Koran 3 ; 185 ( With Arabic Inserts ) , And I Quote ; '' Every Person Shall Taste Death ; And You Shall Only Be Paid Your Reward Upon The Day Of Resurrection . So He Who Is Removed From The Fire And Brought Into The Garden Of Delight , Is Indeed Happy ; And What Is The Life Of This World But A Possession Of Deceit , ''