MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Life After Death - Printable Version
ConCen
Life After Death - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Religion, New Age & The Occult (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Life After Death (/thread-28529.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Life After Death - deathstickboy - 10-22-2006

Quote:Thats a bit harsh my belifes are not "semitic" (since i belive in the bible - and the jews dont -the new testament at least )
The origin is Semetic. Oh wait, not the new testament, cause it was mostly written by Paul (Saul the Roman Jew who hunted down and murdered the original christians before his "conversion" which subsequently led to his works being the main body of the New Testament under the Roman Catholic Church through the Council of Nicea, which just so happened to exclude a good deal of the books written by the real apostles whom Jesus actually revealed his teachings too)
Seriously, do some homework.

Quote:you are monotheistic to
Pantheist, get it straight. ;)

Quote:It does not matter that you read the bible when you where 11 - the bible is a "hard" book not for little children since its heavly metaphoric and interpretable (at least it seams interpretable for the (ignorant) churches thats why whe have so many christian churches - when in fact God is very clear)
Technically I started reading the bible when I was 6, actually. 11 was the age at which I was considered eligable for full membership in the church. 13 is the minimum in most cases.

God is not "very clear" in the bible because none of "his words" are actually in the bible. Because it was written by men. Unless you can prove to me how and when god actucally wrote the bible himself. :LOL:

Quote:Ok now this is crazy talk - show me where this is sayid! (in the bible! not in some crazy sect doctrine)
I was wrong, it was Elijah. read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_and_reincarnation.
I find it interesting to note, that Judaism, which "christianity" grew from, does include such a belief.
Look, you really have to blind yourself to history and pre-existant religions to start believing the Christian Bible is "the word of God", so I would not be so quick to judge if I were you.

Quote:I think this is inquisition doctrine not biblical
Well its in Islam as well, I mean am just looking at the fruits of the tree here. You know, that is how "you will know them" ;)

Quote:Well there are many types of ppl (and ofc God knew that) so thats why his laws/actions/and other things that he wanted mantioned was given to ppl so that all types of ppl could know them - now we are build so to "know this" a priori - just like you fell that kiling is wrong - just like you fell the guilt when you do something wrong - But the book is there so that the insensible and ignorant one cant say that they didnt have a clear source about God! (so when God will judges you deathstickboy - you cant say that well how the heck should i supose to know you exist
:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Then why is it that the Semetic mono-thesitic religions, are "the only correct ones" in your view?
You are not making much sense now are you?
What about everyone who lived and died long before ever having the chance to read those books?
You see, it makes no sense.

Quote:NDE - are a bit more complicated and i dont think you are ready for the answer (you cant handle the truth )
Its more than just that incident, but fine, why don't you "tell me the truth" then? :LOL::rolleyes:

Quote:I agree on this one - the church is a system of spiritual mind control
The church is, but their source book, isnt?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Fuck thats funny!!

Life After Death - standvast - 10-22-2006

Quote:but it really dosent matter since most of this philosophies are Satans - the master of lies (this is not an insult to your belives just the christian view of this religions - whitch i curently am part of)

oh ok , yeah :blink:

so the Devil made every belief, tradition and religion before the variant
of eclectic mishmash that the hebrews jotted down [including "the devil" himself]
which then your saviour reiterated upon [before faking his reincarnation],. presumably still the same book
that passed the hands of the vatican and the Monarchs before it fell into you lap to dig "truth out of"..?

:(don't associate your downcast angels with my Divinity.

peace'
standvast.

Life After Death - DHammer - 10-22-2006

Quote:so the Devil made every belief, tradition and religion before the variant
of eclectic mishmash that the hebrews jotted down [including "the devil" himself]

no standvast, it doesn't always have to be satan inspired. Each culture heard the story, and changed it to fit their beliefs and the flood story is proof of that. They(the stories) all spring from 1 source however. Sometimes satan uses fallen angels to pose as gods (mentioned in the Bible , and with which the Israelites constantly fight) and inspire cultures, sometimes he doesn't. The wickedness in men's heart is enough to make them turn away from God.

remember that the devil is not omnipresent, but he does have a huge army to serve him.

Life After Death - Seithan - 10-22-2006

Ok deathstickboy lets make this fast since i dont have time for this anymore - The christian church is fucked up since it has a perverted interpretation of the bible (they only accept that that fits their porpuise - to get filthy rich) - but the bible is not! (the Elijah thing is taken out of context from two gospels wtf does he answer in another gospel when he is asked in another ) Pantheism = worship of the Earth = worhip of Satan:)

Standvast - i see as with the others you all have the same problem ... the church i will say this once more and the last time and leave it for you to decide what that means (i am curently wasting time and i am on this forum to seek answers to "higher" questions not start all over by explaining basics) - THE CHURCH AND THE BIBLE ARE TWO DIFERENT THINGS - (even if they tried to pervert the bible at niceea and after - the bible is 100% acurate (but not 100% acurate translated) and if you study the problem you will understant the whats and hows)

With respect to you guys ...we will talk later on diferent issues!

Quote:Pantheism = worship of the Earth = worhip of Satan

Pantheism is not "worship of the Earth" [at least neither Deathstickboy or my version]
Your ignorance of the matter is astounding, and i'll repeat, please keep your stupid
concoqtion of the antithesis of your good Lord away from our beliefs, they do not mingle.

Quote:i see as with the others you all have the same problem ... the church i will say this once more and the last time and leave it for you to decide what that means (i am curently wasting time and i am on this forum to seek answers to "higher" questions not start all over by explaining basics) - THE CHURCH AND THE BIBLE ARE TWO DIFERENT THINGS - (even if they tried to pervert the bible at niceea and after - the bible is 100% acurate (but not 100% acurate translated) and if you study the problem you will understant the whats and hows)

I don't have a problem, it's your religion that has a problem with everything outside of it,
you are entitled to believe the authentic authors had the genuine message of the one true God,
and that you mysteriously recieved in it's original intended context, i won't mind untill
you say you are convinced that my beliefs are constructs of some make-believe demon.

Quote:remember that the devil is not omnipresent, but he does have a huge army to serve him.
how about i just take note that;that is what Dhammer believes;)

peace'
standvast.

Life After Death - DHammer - 10-22-2006

Quote:Pantheism = worship of the Earth = worhip of Satan

I think that what he means by this is that pantheism is the worship of a spirit_of_all type of religion. Some cultures believe that the earth has a spirit called Akasha (anyone heard of it ?) and that every thought of the people on the earth is registered there. It's also called gaia , thus , worship of earth, which is of satan from a Biblical view. just a thought ..

Life After Death - Seithan - 10-22-2006

I meant to say you have a "problem" (a problem from a christian point)

I dont have a religion i have a belief - i belive in God and the bible - the rest is religion

Pantheism = worhisp of nature = worship of creation (instead of the Creator) = abomination (luciferianism)

This is trully my last post on this topic ...peace!

Quote:Ok deathstickboy lets make this fast since i dont have time for this anymore - The christian church is fucked up since it has a perverted interpretation of the bible (they only accept that that fits their porpuise - to get filthy rich) - but the bible is not! (the Elijah thing is taken out of context from two gospels wtf does he answer in another gospel when he is asked in another ) Pantheism = worship of the Earth = worhip of Satan:)

Standvast - i see as with the others you all have the same problem ... the church i will say this once more and the last time and leave it for you to decide what that means (i am curently wasting time and i am on this forum to seek answers to "higher" questions not start all over by explaining basics) - THE CHURCH AND THE BIBLE ARE TWO DIFERENT THINGS - (even if they tried to pervert the bible at niceea and after - the bible is 100% acurate (but not 100% acurate translated) and if you study the problem you will understant the whats and hows)

With respect to you guys ...we will talk later on diferent issues!

Why was christianity spread to Europe by the Sword? That is the only reason it got there, Elites forcing it down the throats of the "Satanic earth worshipping *(maybe RESPECTING) pagans".
Convert or Die!! That is how christianity was spread. How do you claim that the fruits did not come from the tree, they are lying on the ground scattered all around it. How many cultures eradicated in the name of christiandom?

Oh wait, I am sure you have the unperverted correct version of the bible sitting on your bookshelf?
Which version is it? Does it include the Book of Enoch, Gospel of Thomas, and the rest of the books left out by the council of Nicea?
Have you ever even tried to reconcile christianity and judiasm, the very religion is sprang from?

I tried to read what you wrote, but my eyes kept seeing the words "Sorry but I head is planted firmly up my ass and it refuses to budge.

Quote:I meant to say you have a "problem" (a problem from a christian point)

I dont have a religion i have a belief - i belive in God and the bible - the rest is religion

Pantheism = worhisp of nature = worship of creation (instead of the Creator) = abomination (luciferianism)

This is trully my last post on this topic ...peace!

You don't understand Pantheism, at all.

Quote:Your ignorance of the matter is astounding, and i'll repeat, please keep your stupid
concoqtion of the antithesis of your good Lord away from our beliefs, they do not mingle.

Damn straight.

Quote:Pantheism = worhisp of nature = worship of creation (instead of the Creator) = abomination (luciferianism)

I have explained my pantheist belief on various occasions it does not include
"worship" of nature , as it simply doesn't include "worship' except if
you mean "the observing of shaped works".

worship of nature doesn't equal worship of creation, unless you agree that the creator
or creative force is [within or equivalent to] all of manifested creation.

worship [respect and relation to] all of creation is not an abomination, for the respect
is a high from of caring, sharing and well-treating , as your Lord told you to behave towards your neighbours .

abominations in themselves mostly have nothing to do with "luciferianism" ,:rolleyes: though i can understand
how you would classify what you percieve as wicked or pagan as being "of the devil".

btw,
If your such a devout Biblical christian, how come you have an aztec serpent deity 's name and image ?

peace'
standvast,

Life After Death - Seithan - 10-23-2006

Quote:how come you have an aztec serpent deity 's name and image ?

Is that who he is? I thought it was the virgin Mary:)- this is from the "you cant handle the truth" category

Life After Death - standvast - 10-23-2006

Quote:Is that who he is? I thought it was the virgin Mary - this is from the "you cant handle the truth" category

Try me. , don't assume or simply babble away because you can't put your "truth" to words.

peace'
standvast.

Life After Death - lovelyk - 10-23-2006

'tsoldrin' date='Oct 22 2006, 12:29 PM' post='18999'

Quote:There is a ridiculously huge number of people alive today...
Valid Point!

Quetzalcoatl
Quote:just amazing how some hindu gods fit the discription of demons!
Exactly

RE-INCARNATION
============

The belief is that a person i.e. a soul has to come into this world (7 times at max.) to complete its Nirvana. Now in reality, this concept is not earthly. This is of purgatory's concept.

A soul's first destination Earth. Main reason is that a soul has to learn certain things and experience physical reality. Then a soul changes the clothes and move on the the other realms. There are 7 known realms of in the after life as mentioned by T. Lobsang Rampa and by an asian mystic whose description is given at the last pages of the PDF "Life after Death".

Now ppl (even today) were unable to grab this concept of soul's journey into 7 realms. They made it an earthly one. Later to justify questions, they have to assume that a bad person has to come back in the form of animals.

Life After Death - deathstickboy - 10-23-2006

That is only one hindu idea of reincarnation, lovelyk.

@ Quetzalcoatl:

Yes lets indeed have this "truth" you seem to be so afraid to share. Otherwise I shall have to assume that it is nonexistant, and just an example of you blowing smoke since you've got nothing intelligent to say.