ConCen
Life After Death - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Religion, New Age & The Occult (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Life After Death (/thread-28529.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Life After Death - lovelyk - 09-21-2006

Life After Death - Part 1 of 2
rapidshare:
Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/33877050/LAD1.pdf.html

mirror
Code:
http://www.sharequick.com/368360

Life After Death - lovelyk - 09-21-2006

Will Appreciate your point of views on different aspects of life and death and beyond.
Please leave your comments.

- Do you believe in Life before Birth?
- Do you believe in Life after Death?
- Do you believe we are some kind of cosmic accident?
- Do you agree with Bible's Creation logic?
- Do you agree with Al-Quran's Creation process?
- Do you agree with Darwin?
- Do you have your own theory?

Life After Death - deathstickboy - 09-21-2006

Quote:Do you believe in Life before Birth?

Yes. But its not "life" in the sense we experience now, as in breathing, eating, drinking and being animate in a physical form.

I had a near death experience my self. No Heaven, No Hell.
I'm sure places fitting the description exist out there "somewhere" but they are not the only choices.
;)
"Re-incarnation" is real. Death is a transition from one state of being, to another. Just like birth.

You don't need to take my word for it though, you will find out soon enough.B)

Quote:- Do you believe we are some kind of cosmic accident?
no, no, no, no, no, no.

Life After Death - jack - 09-21-2006

Quote:Do you believe in Life before Birth?
I had a 5yr old say to me just last month "I havn't seen God since I was born" curious.

Life After Death - Seithan - 09-21-2006

Quote:- Do you believe in Life before Birth?
iep! we are comming from where we are going!

NoP!
Quote:- Do you agree with Bible's Creation logic?
Yes!

Quote:- Do you agree with Al-Quran's Creation process?
ou yes! definitly!

Quote:- Do you agree with Darwin?

Dont get me started on this:)Ive been studing this for around 3 years! ...so no! darwin's theory belongs in the 1850's not in the XXI century!

Quote:- Do you have your own theory?

Its a long version:)but to make it short : God (God is all the energy in world - the thing that cannot be destroied only transformed, the thing withouth begining or end - an ideea hard to comprehend with our human brain, impossible to understand the absolut the sublime the infinit with our holographic limited material brain ) created everithing using the electromagnetic (ofc since he is energy) vibration we call SOUND (in te begining there was the word bla bla). Sound animates and creates everything (cymatics, coral castle etc)- including this holographic world (ofc every small atom contains the whole since there is only one thing energy - just look at quantum fizics scientist researches telling us how diferent particles at subatomic levels behave and since at that level there is no matter only energy its unexplicably for them to say how is it that this world is solid when everithyng at subatomic levels is just energy). Ok so his first creation where the lesser gods or suns of god(that tricked ppl in the ancient times that they where gods etc not going in detail on this here) then the angels (some of them rebel became demons, jinns etc not going in detail here:) ) and then us humans! but what are we really? we are just energy! (our soul is the breath of God - the holy spirit - energy!) vibrating at diferent frequencys to create our flashy layer - our bodys that follows diferent laws of nature (of God actualy) So why are we here ? I still dont know this but its somehow clear we are here to learn something! (the maya 260 day calendar is very intresting it would tell you based on the day you where born what is the porpouse in you life) And since some of us are a little hard headed we reincarnate until we learn our lesson! and our energy reintegrates in the whole and become a part of the holy spirit again! (nirvana at last!) - this is my belive in a very short (with minimal philosophy and theology)and bad english way:)

Life After Death - tsoldrin - 09-21-2006

Yes. I don't think anyone could argue that a fetus is not alive before it is born, simply because it resides insdie another person.
Quote:- Do you believe in Life after Death?
No.

Probably.

Quote:- Do you agree with Bible's Creation logic?
No, and I would dispute the use of the word "logic".

Quote:- Do you agree with Al-Quran's Creation process?
The translations I've read seem little different from the Bible's account so I'd have to say No, however I am unable to read Quranic Arabic and tradition holds that translations are merely interpretations, so I can't say with absolute certainty not having, read it to know myself.

Quote:- Do you agree with Darwin?
Considering his time and lack of technology Darwin made some pretty good leaps of logic. Today of course with real science to back it up and expound on it, his theories have themselves "Evolved" to something beyond his primitive understanding and stand on their own rights as good science.

Quote:- Do you have your own theory?
Yes.

Life After Death - jack - 09-21-2006

interesting theory Quetzalcoatl

Life After Death - lovelyk - 09-26-2006

Thanks for the comments.
I hope you'll learn wisdom in these experiences.

Life After Death - DHammer - 09-26-2006

- Do you believe in Life before Birth?
no
yes
no
yes
no
nono
silly question imo

Funny, the questions are written in such a way that make the Bible creation process alone, questionable. You didn't asked whether we agree with the process of creation presented in the Bible itself, but rather, you questioned the LOGIC of it. I smell bias..:unsure:

Life After Death - deathstickboy - 09-27-2006

Its a shame you can't smell your own bias, DHammer, I can smell it all the way from here...

Life After Death - AlexJonesIsGod - 09-27-2006

Quote:Its a shame you can't smell your own bias, DHammer, I can smell it all the way from here...

His blind acceptance of the bible is staggering.

It was truly sad, and yet completely hilarious, how the Mexicans in that taboo vid actually believe that a blue dear (uhh their god) died and gave them peyote to trip on. Drugs are great, yes, but the idea that some blue dear was god and died to give them drugs? Just wow. AND THEY BELIEVE IT! HOLY SHIT! :LOL:

Kristians actually believe that a talking snake tricked adam and eve into taking the drug of knowledge? HELLO! If it even HAPPENED (which I highly doubt), then what happened was, they took the drug, started tripping, saw a talking snake, thought “god” was watching them- I mean HELLO this is what drugs do! Holy shit how stupid can people be? I was that dumb, but I was a child at the time. :rolleyes:

I love how people willingly suspend the laws of physics to support their claims. “Oh but it happened so long ago so it probably did happened”. IDIOTS :angry:

Life After Death - sivle - 09-27-2006

no
yes
no
yes
no
nono
silly question imo

Funny, the questions are written in such a way that make the Bible creation process alone, questionable. You didn't asked whether we agree with the process of creation presented in the Bible itself, but rather, you questioned the LOGIC of it. I smell bias..:unsure:

Just out of curriousity, I'm guessing you beleive in souls and what not and that they go to heaven or hell from what I gather from your posts. My question, after reading your answers, is do you beleive the soul is created at the point of conception and from that point on exitsts for all eternity? I don't want' to put words in your mouth which is why I am asking. Seems to me that if a soul is created everytime there is conception, since the begining of man, well that's sure a whole lotta souls floatin around with no end in sight and seems God must be pretty busy creating them all the time given the amount of conception that occurs, or do you beleive that the soul is a result of a physical component ie: the different parts of the body fuctioning and working together that give rise to it (with God's help of course)? I'm also curious as to your opinion on aborted babies I mean if there is no life before birth, how well devolped could an unborn soul be in terms of dealing with what goes on after death? Now that I think about it, are such souls doomed to dwell in hell since they never got baptized.

Life After Death - AlexJonesIsGod - 09-27-2006

woah DUDE im glad you posted that. im not even high and i just realized something! holy shit. if we have a spirit at birth (or whenever), if a baby is aborted, then are they in heaven thinking with a high spirit IQ or are they like "googoo gaga" and still very small or what. i mean is there a nurserey in heaven? or a school? something? and if so, does our earthly brain suppress our spirit’s IQ until we grow up? and if so, then when does our brain "let" our spirit-brain take over? yes the jewz are stuimped again. this is goin in my infamous, future antigod-book. Thank you.

(im implying that we dont have souls btw.)

Life After Death - lovelyk - 09-27-2006

Quote:Just out of curriousity...

All your questions are answered in various NDE (near death experiences).
Also At the end of the pdf, you will find the journey of the soul. to confirm the similarities of these experiences, you can read Swedenborg's "Heaven & Hell", Dante's "Inferno" and "Bible's and "Al-Quran's" descriptions of Hell and Heavens. You will even find similar descriptions in Indian and persian scriptures.

Life After Death - DHammer - 09-27-2006

Quote:Its a shame you can't smell your own bias, DHammer
Quote:His blind acceptance of the bible is staggering.
yes i'm blind and biased because I like to ask hard questions, i'm blind because I verify what the Bible actually says, i'm blind because I want proof for every claim you or anyone states, i'm blind because I search for the truth and not claim I found it as many do here, i'm blind because i'm opened to all ideas if they have evidence to sustain it, i'm blind because I actually want to put the Bible to test and ask people to point out flaws.
sivle Wrote:is do you beleive the soul is created at the point of conception and from that point on exitsts for all eternity?
I'm not 100% sure how the birth process works,, i'd sure like to find out though.
I have some hints though, "All souls come from God, and all souls return to God" .
Also note that "God breathed life into Adam and the Bible says he became a living soul".
Did these souls already exist in God's "locker" and He simply picked one up like a jar and made it alive , or did He make it Himself and then it gave life ? I don't know .. what this verse shows imo is that Souls did not exist before time was created. God did not sent a concious soul to dwell in that body as reincarnationists like to believe takes place when we die. God sent a brand new soul to dwell in Adam, and the soul came to life when it was inside Adam. So yes the evidence points to the fact that the soul is created at the point of conception, and from that point on exists for all eternity. If anyone has some ideas go ahead, just back them up with Scripture :P

as for the pre-conceived baby ...
"And it came to pass, that, when Elizabeth heard the salutations of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost."
Luke 1:41

"The infant child growing in Elizabeth's womb "leaped for joy" when he heard Mary, who was chosen by God. Was not this a living soul as well? How was it that the unborn child perceived Mary's voice? Was not the child rejoicing as well? "

go to this site for more info.