ConCen
Extensive Info Site I Found Today - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Religion, New Age & The Occult (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Extensive Info Site I Found Today (/thread-28415.html)

Pages: 1 2

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - JohnDoe1984 - 09-24-2006

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/

Just thought I'd share this find not sure if any of you have seen it before.

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - DHammer - 09-25-2006

it's a good site, but since it attacks a lot of people's beliefs on these forums, it will probably be ignored. Just take a look at what they have to say about hinduism or buddhism.:rolleyes:

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - saunatonttu - 09-25-2006

Quote:it's a good site, but since it attacks a lot of people's beliefs on these forums, it will probably be ignored. Just take a look at what they have to say about hinduism or buddhism.:rolleyes:

IGNORE THIS!

http://www.tjresearch.info/contents.htm

It turns out there never was a person called Jesus Christ. In greek, "Jesus Christos" which mean the anointed, CHOSEN to be a leader of suicidal personal cult of stupid and ignorant people to control and manipulate them.
That means you.
Jmmanuel was the name of person behind the imaginary cult leader Jesus Christ.

Go ahead. Do some comparison.

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - ov3rkomer - 09-25-2006

Quote:http://www.exposingsatanism.org/

Just thought I'd share this find not sure if any of you have seen it before.
Interesting site, not just about satanism. And good links or analysis of the various secret groups, cults & religions.

Quote:it's a good site, but since it attacks a lot of people's beliefs on these forums, it will probably be ignored. Just take a look at what they have to say about hinduism or buddhism.:rolleyes:
Its is written from a Christian viewpoint, which I think you mostly agree to. I used to be into Buddhism before becoming a Christian, and I think the article on Buddhism has a fair summary of its beliefs and a reasonable Biblical response. I do not think this is an attack on Buddhism or anyone else's faith, as it is written with due respect. Those who hate the Bible & Jesus Christ and think that Christians are ignorant fools will obviously ignore it. Thankfully most people are more open-minded.

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - DHammer - 09-26-2006

Quote:IGNORE THIS!

you really hate me don't you? hey, wasn't your karma supposed to go bad or whatever if you talk bad to others ?:rolleyes:
finally we have some KIND of "proof" for your claims. lets look at the site ...

hmm...
a bunch of links that I won't bother to check them all out for they`re too many.
show us exactly the proof that you have to sustain your claims. please ^_^

btw nice link in your sig overkom3r , was rather useful :P

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - saunatonttu - 09-26-2006

Quote:
Quote:IGNORE THIS!

you really hate me don't you? hey, wasn't your karma supposed to go bad or whatever if you talk bad to others ?:rolleyes:
finally we have some KIND of "proof" for your claims. lets look at the site ...

hmm...
a bunch of links that I won't bother to check them all out for they`re too many.
show us exactly the proof that you have to sustain your claims. please ^_^

btw nice link in your sig overkom3r , was rather useful :P

I don't hate anyone. And I definitely don't believe in karma. Why do you ask? I've never even mentioned it on this forum.

Read Gospel of Matthew versus Talmud of Jmmanuel (TJ). It clearly shows that the bible is a forged document.

Quote:I don't hate anyone. And I definitely don't believe in karma. Why do you ask?
just a thought ;)
Quote:Read Gospel of Matthew versus Talmud of Jmmanuel (TJ)
k
Quote:It clearly shows that the bible is a forged document.
we will see...

<span style="color:#FF0000">EDIT:

you do realise that it can be the other way around , right ? the talmud a fake, and the Bible as real.

ahh..this is more of that "Meier" guy stuff..

Sorry if we`re going a bit off topic but I really want to find the truth about this TJ.

Ok so this "TJ" , Meier believes, is the source text for the Gospel of Matthew, and that, it's origin is extra-terrestrial, thus, as they say the doc. "could indicate an extraterrestrial origin for the Christian New Testament". It fits nicely with exactly what he believes, interesting.
Quote:no manuscript is available, the text only exists in modern translations, the "find story" is unlikely, and it contains anachronisms and obvious "prophecies after the event".
Can you confirm that ? Can you provide the original texts form of this TJ ? Or we only have the translated versions available? This would put a big question mark whether it is a valid document or forged.

The story goes like this ...

Quote:The manuscript is said to have been found in 1963 by a "Greek catholic priest" (the terminology is uncertain, it might mean an Orthodox priest, or perhaps a Uniate, i.e. Eastern rite but Roman Catholic allegiance, I don't know which) by the name Rashid. It was found in a hidden cave. Meier claims to have visited the cave with his friend Rashid. The two friends excavated it and found evidence supporting the genuineness of the manuscript. The manuscript consisted of four scrolls written in Aramaic. Rashid translated most of the text, which took until 1974. During the work, Rashid was persecuted by "the church" and Jews who were out to stop the publication of the manuscript. He was forced to flee from Jerusalem to Lebanon. The Palestinian refugee camp where he lived with his family was then subjected to a massive attack by Israeli military forces. The scrolls were taken by the Israelis and probably burned. Rashid found shelter in Bagdad, where he was subsequently assassinated by Israeli agents in 1977.

So, this man claims he found the 4 scrools, then was persecuted by "israel" to hide "the truth" and the scrools were burned. Why should I believe any of this without any kind of proof ? It's a perfect cover-story for a forged-document. Ok let's move on ...

Some questions ought to be answered :

How did "the church" and the Jews find out about his manuscript find?
The location of the cave is not given. Why?
Why are there no records of the alleged excavation, and no information about what finds were made and how (in what scientific way) they supported the genuineness of the alleged scrolls?
Why are we not given any information about Rashid? What was his full name? Where was he ordained? Under which bishop did he serve as a priest? The churches keep records which should verify at least that he existed.
The letter from Rashid speaks of him travelling with his family. Where are they today? They ought to be able to verify some of the information about him.
At which university did Rashid learn Aramaic? Universities keep records, so we should be able to verify not only that Rashid existed but also what subjects he studied.
How did Rashid get to know Eduard Meier? Why did he select Meier and no-one else as his coworker in the manuscript publishing?
Since he had the scrolls for 11 years, why did he not make a single photograph or xerox copy of them?
How did "the church" and the Jews find out about his manuscript find?
How could the "church" or the Jews know that the scrolls contained material that would be damaging to their religions, when not an iota of the material had been published and the only two people who had seen the scrolls were Rashid and Meier?

I must confess not all questions are mine, but they are very valid in my opinion, and beg for answers. I look forward to hearing from you !

I must admit that there is not much more evidence of the genuinity of the TJ than you have that the bible is the word of god. For the "end-user", just someone else's word, that it is so.

However, I think the existence of the TJ and apparent forgery of old texts atleast serves as a great ad hoc-explanation for the silly christian belief system of that is so finely tuned to keep you stagnated.

Those should probably be asked of Meier himself and you can do that at http://forum.figu.org

Quote:not much more evidence of the genuinity of the TJ than you have that the bible is the word of God
imo The only difference is, the Bible survived for 2000 years and has prophecies that come to pass every day.

Quote:silly christian belief
why not keep this unbiased and civilized without calling people's beliefs names such as dumb or silly.
Personally, I won't bother asking the man himself if those are true or false, for it is obvious what answer he`ll give."they`re real".thanks for taking the time to respond.

Quote:imo The only difference is, the Bible survived for 2000 years and has prophecies that come to pass every day.

IMO, the main difference is that the TJ teaches you to be a true spiritual human being and the bible teaches you to demonize the very essence of your own being.

Quote:why not keep this unbiased and civilized without calling people's beliefs names such as dumb or silly.

Because it's easy to mock a lie and I like doing it. I think the reason you're feeling annoyed is because subconsciously you know I'm right. On the other hand, there's NOTHING you can mock about my world view. If you can point out something that's untrue about it, I'll thank you for telling me the truth. But I doubt there's anything you can say 'cause you're in the box and I'm outside the box. And I've been in the box and I know what it's like.

Quote:Personally, I won't bother asking the man himself if those are true or false, for it is obvious what answer he`ll give."they`re real".thanks for taking the time to respond.

Anything to avoid contradicting your silly belief system,right?

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - DHammer - 09-27-2006

Quote:Because it's easy to mock a lie and I like doing it.
bye, keep believing that forged document all you want, a soul convinced against their will is of the same opinion still !

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - saunatonttu - 09-27-2006

Quote:bye, keep believing that forged document all you want, a soul convinced against their will is of the same opinion still !

Sounds a lot like what I would say to you:D
A tad irritated,are you? I know these debates must have some affect on you...slowly but surely,whether you like it or not.

And whether the TJ is genuine or not doesn't affect my world view one bit. I need no external object to tell me what to think.
Can you say the same?

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - DHammer - 09-27-2006

Quote:A tad irritated,are you?
bored and irritated yes, this discussion is going nowhere. You have yet to answer my 10 or so questions and prove that the TJ is not forged.
Quote:I need no external object to tell me what to think.
nor do I , but I DO need an external "thing" to tell me what is good and what is bad.

Extensive Info Site I Found Today - jack - 09-27-2006

Quote:"TJ" , Meier believes, is the source text for the Gospel of Matthew, and that, it's origin is extra-terrestrial, thus, as they say the doc. "could indicate an extraterrestrial origin for the Christian New Testament".
There those damned reptiles again :P :D