ConCen
The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Health & Environment (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! (/thread-2448.html)

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - strawman - 06-29-2009

Good Monday morning everyone

The Environment, ever-menacing in recent years, has agreed to stem its aggressive attacks on people, under one condition:

Buy a copy of REVELATION OF THE METHOD by Toronto rock-trio STRAWMAN and support the band in its endeavors to educate and awaken the masses. Visit www.strawmanmusic.com to get your copy of the CD and to hear a special announcement from The Environment. Your life may depend on it!

Hi people - it's been awhile since I've posted, but I visit frequently. In recent months I've been busy looking out for family and working on the album from my band STRAWMAN. I hope the winter and spring have been kind to you all, and that the numbers here have increased!

You've all surely figured out by now (esp if you've gone to my site) that the whole Environment thing is a lark. It's my tongue in cheek attempt at getting the band some attention and trying to get people to understand how they're being manipulated. Have a read of the press release under the EPK section to see what all the major press outlets are getting - it will help tie in the video (I hope) you watched at our home page.

It would be GREAT if some of you would buy the album - it's a five songer but it's only five bucks. People in Toronto or nearby should come out to the Horseshoe Tavern this Thursday, July 2nd to see us live and get a free copy of the CD.

I plan on doing more podcasts/video blogs on the site, and I'll upload them to the tracker. Please comment on the songs, the album, the site, the videos - sensible criticisms also encouraged. The music and all that goes with it is my vehicle for getting people to think outside the box, and I can use the feedback to hone my approach and keep me motivated when the matrix weighs in on me.

Thanks for checking out the site, and for reading.

STRAWMAN

Can you figure out which guy I am from our pics?

One last thing - I am no webmaster (but I made the site), so if anyone wants to offer some free time with design (we can figure out a barter deal) then let me know!

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - April - 06-29-2009

Just because it's you! B)

Sold ..... opened and signed please. :D

Miss ya strawman.... but glad to see what you've been up to! Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work!

Have fun on the 2nd. B)

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - --- - 06-30-2009

sure. ooh,I'll go for the signed option too. nice one, strawman.

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - strawman - 06-30-2009

Quote:sure. ooh,I'll go for the signed option too. nice one, strawman.

Hi nik

You can buy it at the site, but if you don't Paypal then PM me and we can swap addresses.

Thanks for the support!

S

Quote:
Quote:sure. ooh,I'll go for the signed option too. nice one, strawman.

Hi nik

You can buy it at the site, but if you don't Paypal then PM me and we can swap addresses.

Thanks for the support!

S
I listened to the album at the site already :cool14:congrats :chill pill:

:thinking:Ooh, I guess that way I could get one signed to 'nik' :signs002::D

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - strawman - 06-30-2009

ya and you would be supporting indie music with good intentions, and you'd give me some motivation to keep going and I would think even better things for you and all kinds of other good things.

It's $5 +$2 for shipping - that's Cdn $ - it cost me $4 just to send one to the lovely inheritor which I just sent with all pleasure - it's not about making money for us

Plus when I die/get arrested you can sell it on eBay for a profit!

All the best

S

I like a lot of the stuff from Constellation recordings. I've had to start thinking now about the ebay thing - I would probably get a better price at auction if it wasn't signed to nik in specific.

$2Cdn is enough to get one to europe?? surely not.

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - strawman - 07-01-2009

Quote:I like a lot of the stuff from Constellation recordings. I've had to start thinking now about the ebay thing - I would probably get a better price at auction if it wasn't signed to nik in specific.

$2Cdn is enough to get one to europe?? surely not.

no surely not but a deal is a deal

I can sign it to Michael Jackson and back date it....oooh that might have been an 'off'-er

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - --- - 07-01-2009

the more options you give me prolongs how long it takes to buy it. :D

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - strawman - 07-02-2009

Bumping this for my own selfish interests

C'mon and humour me - did you like the video or what? Does our music stir you or does it bore the hell out of you? Let me know.

A little background on the album tunes:

Are You Sleeping? - 'when you realize that the TV is watching you'
Overwhelmed - one stage in the process of 'waking up'
Isolated - the POV of a brainwashed assassin
Another Puppet - pretty straightforward
What Makes You Better - question posed to TPTB

Plans are in the works for an interview with one of the better radio hosts in 'conspiracyland' - not to be mistaken with Neverland

If you're in Toronto come down to the Horseshoe tonight!

A good day to you all

S

www.strawmanmusic.com

The Environment addresses mankind for the First Time! - --- - 07-02-2009

Have an excellent gig ;)