MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Report From Iron Mountain - Printable Version
ConCen
Report From Iron Mountain - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: History (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Report From Iron Mountain (/thread-20970.html)

Report From Iron Mountain - JohnDoe2K - 04-07-2007

I recently heard of document called Report from Iron Mountain heres link to actual document (not sure if this is unedited).

Heres link to wikipedia where they calim its fake (they use word hoax to often there...), they say author confessed that he written it.

Theres also video about it, although its strongly religion based its still interesting info in there, though i would not watch unless you have strong will and can sort true from false and make some analogy...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1620137662471578899

So i want to find out is this true report or really hoax, someone have any ideas and facts?

Report From Iron Mountain - Guest - 04-09-2007

According to Texe Marrs et alia, it's real.
I'd also mention the name of the joker that threatened to sue me over his "Iron Mountain" video, but he's a jackass and gets no free advertising here.

Report From Iron Mountain - JohnDoe2K - 04-14-2007

Whos Texe Marrs is that guy who wrote gulag usa, well hes retard i must say really i seen his video and all he do is shake his book and some pictures from third world country's saying this soon to be seen in USA and show some books by unknown writters saying they must of been killed for this books, hes really retarded imho.

Report From Iron Mountain - rockclimber - 04-15-2007

Quote:Whos Texe Marrs is that guy who wrote gulag usa, well hes retard i must say really i seen his video and all he do is shake his book and some pictures from third world country's saying this soon to be seen in USA and show some books by unknown writters saying they must of been killed for this books, hes really retarded imho.

Then f'in watch it and form your own opinion.

Report From Iron Mountain - Guest - 04-15-2007

Quote:Whos Texe Marrs is that guy who wrote gulag usa, well hes retard i must say really i seen his video and all he do is shake his book and some pictures from third world country's saying this soon to be seen in USA and show some books by unknown writters saying they must of been killed for this books, hes really retarded imho.

Retard?

"Whos" Should be Who is, or Who's.

"gulag usa," SHOULD read; Gulag U.S.A.?

"well hes" SHOULD read; Well he is OR Well he's

"retard" SHOULD read; retarded

"and all he do" SHOULD be; and all he does

I could go on.... by a long shot. :suspicious:

Report From Iron Mountain - Mimon Pupu - 04-16-2007

Quote:

Retard?

Only the products of the US education system can write worse english than we non english speaking foreigners...

Report From Iron Mountain - Guest - 04-16-2007

I think the internet and shorthand has had a substantial effect too.

Report From Iron Mountain - rockclimber - 04-16-2007

Quote:

Retard?

ROFL!

Report From Iron Mountain - JohnDoe2K - 04-19-2007

Sorry to hurt your feelings about that Texe Marrs guy, but hes retard anyway.

And btw writing with errors does not mean your crazy or stupid, saying crap that you can't prove does, and only retard use spelling as argument as well.

Btw i am foreigner.