ConCen
Man invents own cancer cure. - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Health & Environment (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Man invents own cancer cure. (/thread-13414.html)

Man invents own cancer cure. - JohnDoe1984 - 11-04-2007

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21568150/
This looks quite promising.

Quote:Report Gives Hope To Fla. Man's Cancer Killing Machine
WPBF-TV
updated 12:23 p.m. AKT, Fri., Nov. 2, 2007

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - New research reports posted on the American Cancer Society's Web site late Tuesday suggest that a Florida man with no medical training may have invented a machine that could lead to a cure for cancer. "It gives me goose bumps that there might be a better way to do this and it looks like it's happening," said John Kanzius, inventor of the machine.

Kanzius, 63, is a former broadcast executive from Pennsylvania who wondered if his background in physics and radio could come in handy in treating the disease from which he suffers himself.

Created in his Sanibel Island, Fla., garage, Kanzius' contraption kills cancer cells using non-invasive radio waves, WPBF News 25 reported.

Kanzius explained that the science of his machine uses a solution filled with nanoparticles, each of which measure no more than one-billionth of a meter. A test subject would be injected with either gold or carbon nanoparticles, which would make their way through the body and attach to the cancerous cells. The test subject would then enter the machine and receive a dose of radio frequency waves, theoretically heating and killing the cancerous cells in moments and leaving nearby cells untouched.

In a recent experiment using his invention, scientists at the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, received some promising results.

According to a report due to be released in Decemeber in the American Cancer Society's Journal, Cancer, during the experiment, six rabbits with liver tumors were injected with a nanoparticle solution and placed inside Kanzius' radio-frequency machine. Two minutes later, the tumors were completely gone and there was no major damage to the surrounding healthy cells, according to the report.

"My jaw dropped when I heard how the experiments went, because they only ran these experiments on six animals and the results were perfect; one after the other," Kanzius said.

Dr. Steve Curley, who has spent 18 years with the cancer center, said he is cautious about the experiment's findings, but that he is very excited about the possibilities involved in the discovery.

"Could this be a potential cure for cancer? I always loathe throwing out what I call the 'C'-word," Curley said. "I don't have enough data yet, but hopefully this will be an effective treatment -- I will say that. Do I know we can cure patients? There's not enough data to say that yet."

Man invents own cancer cure. - Hans Olo - 11-04-2007

Misleading headline.

"Man invents own cancer cure."

While in fact it is

"Man MAY HAVE invented something that COULD LEAD TO a cure for cancer".

Man invents own cancer cure. - Ratiocinator - 11-04-2007

I wonder how these gold or carbon nano particles find their way to the cancer cells, and the cancer cells exclusively. I would have liked the article to explain that fundamental part of this therapy.

Man invents own cancer cure. - hilly7 - 11-05-2007

gold is usually fatal, maybe that's his cure.

Man invents own cancer cure. - FlungPup - 11-12-2007

I've seen it in Tibetan medicine as an ingredient. Toxins can be used to illicit a response for the body to start to heal so maybe that's the idea.

Man invents own cancer cure. - hilly7 - 11-13-2007

Yes but if the toxin is a fatal then the body now has no chance of defeating the offender. Chemo is based on filling the body with toxins and while it does create a release sometimes it destroys other aspects and organs. Kind of like dropping an atomic bomb in a warfield, it kills everybody so nobody wins.

Man invents own cancer cure. - nataraja - 11-13-2007

google vitamin b17 !!