ConCen
babies - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Science, Technology & Discoveries (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: babies (/thread-11609.html)

Pages: 1 2

babies - mexika - 12-29-2007

Has anybody heard of the Indigo babies or crystal babies. An evolution of the human mind, spirit, and sight. Babies who will release us and give us gifts from the Mafia governments of the world instituted by the evil families of the illumanaties as in the U.S.A, Europe, and its clones that it has put in place to follow their bidding. We understand the dick and bush are one and the same blood lines who are an evil entity on the planet but a branch of the real evil from europe.

If you have documents, vidoes, referances, or the like, can you upload or you can e-mail me at:
ceacatltopiltzin@yahoo.com.

Thank you..

Please also look for a documentary called, "So, How much do you cost?"

the greed and lies of the U.S will be its downfall!!! THE WORLD IS WATCHING!

babies - blove8. - 12-29-2007

Yeah, one of my house mates mentioned them to me this summer. I just came across some books about them recently too.. Some resources:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=indigokinder

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3940924/Indigo_Evolution

Skeptics View The Indigo Evolution
http://indianaskeptics.org/mt-archives/200...ics_view_t.html

http://www.indigochild.co.za/

http://www.namastecafe.com/evolution/indigo/

babies - RUBBISH - 12-29-2007

arent these the same people/kids that used to have addhd or were borderline autistic?

maybe it really is the dawning of a new humanity?

there was a segment on some tv show last week on this...was really interesting but forget the name

THE WORLD IS MADE UP OF CHEMICALS..........................

according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Purported characteristics of Indigo children include:

* They are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism.
* They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.
* Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression.
* They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.
* They are very empathic, and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others.
* They have great intuitive power.
* They often have an insatiable curiosity, and love to ask questions as well as questioning everything around them.
* They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult.
* They oppose unquestioned authority and have a proclivity for generating their own solutions to problems and holding to explanations which are usually contradictory to convention.
* They become anti-social when not around other Indigo Children.
* They act and feel as with a strong sense of entitlement.
* They have a clear sense of self-definition and in knowing who they are.
* Most of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life.

Critics have pointed out that most of these traits are not unique, and are observable in most children.

babies - mexika - 12-29-2007

some of this sounds like how the government classifies many children as retarded and prevents them from having them in advance academic classes. But we find that these children are very mature, open minded, and as stated very curious of their surroundings. Maybe the government knows something we do not know and is seeking to suppress the evolution of the next type of human free will and the spirit that comes with it. some of these traits are part of many of us here on central conspiracy, truth seekers, spiritual beings, and see authority as just another whore bent on nothing but greed, power, and ultimate control as the devil must have spies at all levels of the globe in order to be in complete control...NWO.

Thank you for the references. I love it when it people come together without religion or politics but human spirit for the advancement of the next 7.

babies - Vomitor - 12-29-2007

I'm not convinced...ben checking a few clips, and it seems like some sort of weird child idolatry which as far as i know is not something that the bible condones in any way. You can believe what you want, but i dont understand that you want to build it up around christianity and mix it up with jesus etc. Also this whole thing about blue eyes and aura's reeks a bit of aryanism. Well i havent checked that much into it, but thats my impression at first...who knows, maybe these children are really results of alien inseminations from 3d reich cryo experiments:P

i don't know that it's child idolatry as much as it is letting kids be kids. children aren't necessarily meant to be locked up in a school building 40 hours a week and told to sit down, shut up, and take the force feeding that they are given to them. it seems the state has been taking measures to get psychological testing/profiling on children accepted across the board. one of their favorite things to do to children who have alot of energy and can't sit still and listen/respect their 'elders' is to give them drugs that will calm them down and shut them up. is that right, is that what we want in a free society?

Definetely not...but many of these people come across with some hints at occultism. Of course when you discover your child is special, its natural to try and find out why this may be and therefore a starting point for all kinds of beliefs...but when you already have these beliefs, and you start feeding them into your children, then you just got basis for a whole lot of megalomania. Yes, kids are open to everything before a certain age, but that everything also includes indoctrination methods as we see in many examples. But like i said, i havent had time to read that much into it, just that what ive seen so far seems a little bit worrying

i get concerned about power trips some adults have and how this can effect children as they learn and grow. you speak of 'megalomania' as if empowering children to become what God wants them to become is a bad thing? do you think God wants to slap a label of megalomaniac on someone and drug them out and put them in a cage? that's not what my God wants.

from what i've seen, this indigo child 'label' is pointing out that these kids have realized how special they are in God's eyes, whereas other children have not realized this in themselves. seems innocent and harmless enough to me. i believe that everyone has the potential of being an 'indigo' child, and i think it has nothing to do with megalomania. isn't it a power trip to be someone who would characterize someone else as a megalomaniac? seems very wannabe Godlike.

Its fine that you try and put that agaisnt me, but its a bit hard to take you seriously when you just state things as one-sided as: "...these kids have realized how special they are in God's eyes, whereas other children have not realized this in themselves". What are you talking about here, which god..the one you made up for yourself? Dont you also think that the childrens idea of god may have come from somewhere, or do you think that its inherited?

Anyways, im not gonna take it into a larger discussion...i myself got no particularly strong religious view to defend, all i am saying is that i belive everyone should be sceptical towards any kind of movement that idealizes things the way this indigo movement does - theres so many examples where this kinda thinking has gone wrong.

I know this is basis for a larger discussion but i think its also possible for you to see things from different angles since you are writing on conspiracy central and not the oprah winfrey forum?

babies - markko - 12-29-2007

Oh this indigo stuff was invented by moms who can't accept their kid is a bit.. well challenged, and rather believe he is something very special and chosen
A little bit special:crazy:

Ok, if we put joke aside, I think it's just another new-age invention. If you believe this, then you should believe in astral communication, channeling and crystals as well.. Those things come in package.

babies - blove8. - 12-30-2007

i believe that we have more power than we give each other or ourselves credit for having. we hold ourselves and each other back to an extent. those that don't believe this are certainly allowed to believe what they do, but i don't think it's right to enforcing/hold power over others as a way to suppress/oppress them either.

babies - markko - 12-30-2007

Quote:i believe that we have more power than we give each other or ourselves credit for having. we hold ourselves and each other back to an extent. those that don't believe this are certainly allowed to believe what they do, but i don't think it's right to enforcing/hold power over others as a way to suppress/oppress them either.
Well said.
I can't get really serious around newage topics (indigo children is one of main points in newage "creed"), because they seem a bit hollow to me. Should it be proven otherwise, I'll happily accept it. I'm open to possibilities.:)

babies - blove8. - 12-30-2007

Quote:Its fine that you try and put that agaisnt me, but its a bit hard to take you seriously when you just state things as one-sided as: "...these kids have realized how special they are in God's eyes, whereas other children have not realized this in themselves". What are you talking about here, which god..the one you made up for yourself?
Yup, the one I made up myself. Which one do you speak of?

Quote:Dont you also think that the childrens idea of god may have come from somewhere, or do you think that its inherited?
Ummm, errr, not sure, I'd have to speak with each one of them to get a better idea of where each of their views came from.

Quote:Anyways, im not gonna take it into a larger discussion...i myself got no particularly strong religious view to defend, all i am saying is that i belive everyone should be sceptical towards any kind of movement that idealizes things the way this indigo movement does - theres so many examples where this kinda thinking has gone wrong.
Shouldn't we all be skeptical of everything? Would you give some or even one example of other movements that 'idealize' things the way the indigo movement does (which, i'm not exactly sure how the indigo movement idealizes exactly) and how they went wrong? This is for further understanding on my part. Cheers.

Quote:I know this is basis for a larger discussion but i think its also possible for you to see things from different angles since you are writing on conspiracy central and not the oprah winfrey forum?
Absolutely mate, I want to see things from as many angles as possible. Please don't take my statements/questions personally, it's in an effort to understand better and draw out some of the tensions. Peace my friend.

babies - Winston - 01-02-2008

Quote:according to wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Purported characteristics of Indigo children include:

* They are often labeled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and also Autism.
* They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.
* Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression.
* They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.
* They are very empathic, and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others.
* They have great intuitive power.
* They often have an insatiable curiosity, and love to ask questions as well as questioning everything around them.
* They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, the paranormal and the occult.
* They oppose unquestioned authority and have a proclivity for generating their own solutions to problems and holding to explanations which are usually contradictory to convention.
* They become anti-social when not around other Indigo Children.
* They act and feel as with a strong sense of entitlement.
* They have a clear sense of self-definition and in knowing who they are.
* Most of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life.

Critics have pointed out that most of these traits are not unique, and are observable in most children.

Very Very Scary,
I left the page open to go get a drink and the wife saw it,
She said it was decribing 90% of my personality
But even i can see what she means.
Tho i reckon most of us here on ConCen could pick any 3 from the list for themselves.