MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Need some help on the DMT - Printable Version
ConCen
Need some help on the DMT - Printable Version

+- ConCen (https://concen.org/oldforum)
+-- Forum: Main (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: The War on Drugs (https://concen.org/oldforum/forum-28.html)
+--- Thread: Need some help on the DMT (/thread-11091.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Need some help on the DMT - Nyte - 02-01-2008

Just recieved my syrian rue in the mail

gunna do it tommorrow

Need some help on the DMT - Easy Skanking - 02-01-2008

Make sure you have a friend sit with you when you do it and be safe.

Need some help on the DMT - Guest - 02-01-2008

sitters are ace! air your feet. go barefoot. brilliant your reporting like this. good one nyte!

Need some help on the DMT - Nyte - 02-01-2008

got that covered my man

Need some help on the DMT - byrd - 02-01-2008

Joe Rogan has done lots of research on DMT. he knows his shit. you can find some pretty interesting little lectures, or radio interviews, whatever, from him on this shit.
i love listening to him, he knows his shit and speaks well.

Need some help on the DMT - Nyte - 02-02-2008

Can i jsut eat the syrian rue seeds whole?

does the mimosa hostilas tea look like a lighter blood red?

Need some help on the DMT - nataraja - 02-06-2008

nyte i realy think you should try to learn about drugs somwhere else...

Need some help on the DMT - psilocybin - 02-06-2008

Quote:Can i jsut eat the syrian rue seeds whole?

does the mimosa hostilas tea look like a lighter blood red?

no and yes.

go to erowid they have a lot of info on this.