Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Successful Rebellions?
06-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Successful Rebellions?
Do you know of any successful historical rebellions of the masses? When were they? What tactics worked for them?

&its just like.. doood ya get the best barrels ever dood..
its just like.. ya pull in and ya just get spit right out of em...
ya just drop in n just smack the lip.. whabap.. drop down..
zibbaaaahhhahahah..
n then after that.. ya drop in.. ride the barrel..
and get pitted.. sooo pitted like that&
- surfer dood

Northern Alberta Surface Water Study
check it out: www.nasws.ca
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Successful Rebellions?
American revolution
used:

guerilla warfare

The first step to revolution is consciousness,
So I wont stop screaming at you until this all make sense.
06-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Successful Rebellions?
LOL, perhaps our youngest member on the board and he fires right off with the first answer. (and a fine answer I might add)

Guerilla warfare:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare

Yo
06-11-2007, 04:16 AM
Successful Rebellions?
Depending on the interpretation of the word rebellion, I'd have to add:

Cuba

Haiti

Nicaragua

Viet Nam

Algeria

All by guerilla warfare launched only after sustained and lenghty grassroots organization by the oppressed masses. The IllumiNazis still control the resources and purse strings which is why they've degenerated back to neo-colonial vassal states. Yes, even Cuba.

"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
06-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Successful Rebellions?
Iraq?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-11-2007, 05:12 AM
Successful Rebellions?
I'd have to say the rebellion in Chechnya is a fairly successful one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
06-11-2007, 06:20 AM
Successful Rebellions?
how about gandhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi
06-11-2007, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007 09:00 AM by eigokyoukan.)
Successful Rebellions?
How about the French?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution

EDIT: For Link
06-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Successful Rebellions?
Quote:how about gandhi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi

The only revolution I could get behind.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
06-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Successful Rebellions?
The problem with the French revolution is that it was bankrolled and engineered by the financial centres of the western world.

Most revolutions are phony and manipulated illusions.
06-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Successful Rebellions?
Quote:How about the French?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution

EDIT: For Link

Sucessfull, yes.

but also controlled and masonic.... like a few other I can think of.
06-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Successful Rebellions?
True, about the French... But also true of the American Revolution. You think it would be different for a successful revolt in current day US? With out some kind of backing, we will be dead in a instant. We have waited too long here and we must wait for out system to collapse on itself before we can bring change.

Best Revolt IMO... When the poles shift soon and the earth revolts against us humans.
06-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Successful Rebellions?
Maybe people are confusing successful rebellions with successful revolutions. A successful revolution only means a return to things as they were before - except in practice it actually means a few steps along the government agenda. As a result, I can't think of any except perhaps the mutiny on the bounty? Even that i don't know enough about to be sure.
06-11-2007, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007 08:02 PM by Hei Hu Quan.)
Successful Rebellions?
Quote:A successful revolution only means a return to things as they were before - except in practice it actually means a few steps along the government agenda.
It doesn't have to be. The problem with all of those is they were still reliant on the international bankers to dole out monies to advance their new infrastructures and attempt to work within the confines of their economic system of warfare. Remember what Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws." This is the crux of the downfall of any revolution and turns it from a radical change to merely reform with the status quo still firmly in place. I would argue has there ever been a successful revolution in the world? Rebellions and reforms lead one eventually straight back to the tether of IllumiNazi control. The whole thing in concept would need to be scrapped and done over in the favour of a people friendly, co-existent model based upon common sense, truth and justice. Obviously this is a distant ideal, but anything is achievable once one relieves themselves from the synthetic mental constraints that bind one to false allegiances, hatreds, fears and paradigms of the enslaved.

"We Will Fight and Fight from This Generation to the Next" - Vietnamese People's Fighting Slogan
Freedom Undefended is Freedom Unearned!

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
06-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Successful Rebellions?
hehe still noone beat the man;)

trubs is, you seem to have to die in order to fully get your point across.
this is the ebb and flow as it were. A statistical anomoly that cant be totally ignored. The story of jesus for example.

I dont see a jew suffering for my sins, more the story leads to the thought "noone likes a smart arse"
If you really care then you're gonna die, a martyr, but not alive to see the fruits of your work.

There must be an easier way. Mothers use nagging. I go for that. If people get annoyed at me i say "shut me up then, quit my nagging, help me out" If you nag you get so much done. look at the anti smoking lobby...