Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DR.RON PAUL VS EVIL ( And totally NAZI mass media )
04-04-2008, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2008 09:53 PM by TheTruth.)
<span style="color:red">YOUR TV ´"NEWS"´ HOST NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE LOOKING ALL OVER THE WEST IS
WORKING FOR EVIL AND IS ONLY PUT IN PLACE IN ORDER TO SPREAD NAZI PROPAGANDA-
THIS IS A DOCUMENTED FACT- AMONG MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY OTHERS!

[Image: AMC2-full.jpg]

<span style="color:yellow">DR.RON PAUL VS EVIL

[Image: 5edewm6.png]

<span style="color:red">WATCH THIS CLIP, ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART OF IT AND SUCK IT UP EVERYONE OUT THERE:

THESE THINGS ARE FACTS AND IF YOU DESIDE TO NOT "BELIEVE" IT, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING AND DOESN`T EVEN DESERVE YOUR FREEDOM THAT PEOPLE LIKE ME IS FIGHTING SO HARD TO KEEP...

For all I care, people who is so god dam stupid that they just laugh and "doesn´t believe" doesn´t really deserve life at all !!!

<span style="color:red">FREEDOM ISNT FREE AND HAS NEVER BEEN ACHIEVED EASILY, AND IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO "BELIEVE" THIS FACT, YOU SHOULDN´T HAVE BEEN BORN AT ALL IF YOU WANT MY HONEST OPINION.

---

[Image: 11au9.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 12:43 AM
PacMan I haven't watched the video and given all your overtures of people 'not deserving to live' or 'should never have been born' if they don't agree with I don't know if I'll bother. Do you even understand what the word 'freedom' means? Do you not see the similarities between your attitude and the attitude of those who would try to control our every move? I'll tell you in a word - intolerance.

Good on you for doing your thing and making the effort, but it's my humble opinion that you need to chill out, grow up, and accept the fact that you're likely not always right and that at no time is everyone going to agree with you.

I hope you find some peace young man,

S

The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
04-05-2008, 12:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 12:31 PM by TheTruth.)
strawman : And you just don´t want to understand how important this is to everyone. This is not about me or me being right or wrong, but about the REAL facts the mass media can´t talk about.

Just because they don´t tell you, doesn´t mean that it doesn´t exist- You see? If someone doesn´t want to live in the REAL world anyway, then whats the point of this person even being here?

Everyone with such a Religieuse believe that things are what they have been told (insted of what all the facts shows them) is only going to do more harm than good.

Its just like with the talents from the bible: Eighter you use the gifts you were given in order to do GOOD, or you are just a waste of time- And when it comes to the current global nazi elite running the world there is no waiting for later or hiding under some rock:

THIS IS ALL GOING ON NOW !!!!

04-05-2008, 12:35 PM
Quote:PacMan I haven't watched the video and given all your overtures of people 'not deserving to live' or 'should never have been born' if they don't agree with I don't know if I'll bother. Do you even understand what the word 'freedom' means? Do you not see the similarities between your attitude and the attitude of those who would try to control our every move? I'll tell you in a word - intolerance.

Good on you for doing your thing and making the effort, but it's my humble opinion that you need to chill out, grow up, and accept the fact that you're likely not always right and that at no time is everyone going to agree with you.

I hope you find some peace young man,

S

Not to mention you have the most annoying looking fucking posts... for shits sake... just type. No colors or font sizes or bold/italic shit... It's reminiscent of advertising, something I'm sure everyone on this forum is trying to avoid.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-05-2008, 02:52 PM
Quote:strawman : And you just don´t want to understand how important this is to everyone. This is not about me or me being right or wrong, but about the REAL facts the mass media can´t talk about.

Just because they don´t tell you, doesn´t mean that it doesn´t exist- You see? If someone doesn´t want to live in the REAL world anyway, then whats the point of this person even being here?

Everyone with such a Religieuse believe that things are what they have been told (insted of what all the facts shows them) is only going to do more harm than good.

Its just like with the talents from the bible: Eighter you use the gifts you were given in order to do GOOD, or you are just a waste of time- And when it comes to the current global nazi elite running the world there is no waiting for later or hiding under some rock:

THIS IS ALL GOING ON NOW !!!!

Pacman - It's not that I don't understand how important this is - I KNOW how important it is. I know the media lies to us - I would say it's not that they can't talk about it, because if they were truly a free institute then they would - rather they DON'T talk about it because it's their job to keep the truth away from us AND brainwash us at the same time. In these parts (ConCen) I would suggest that most people understand this unless they're a newcomer, and your ultra-aggressive approach is not an inviting one for the newbies.

We have to have compassion for the 'sheeple' because it's not all their fault that they are how they are. People are a product of their environment, and when their intuition and innate abilities are suppressed from the earliest days of their youth, what do you expect? Again telling people to F@ck Off and die because they don't understand what you and others here have come to understand is almost as psychotic as the THEY we talk about here.

I think your general premise is to wake people up - I'm all for that. Remember that with a lot of the things you tell people you are going to come off as crazy anyways because of THEIR programming, so you have to hold their hand through the process, not threaten them if they don't get it.

S

The Environment is out to KILL YOU!

Visit STRAWMAN MUSIC to find out how you can stop It's genocidal plans.
04-07-2008, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2008 07:49 PM by TheTruth.)
psilocybin : FUCK OFF moron, and keep your fascist distractions to yourself.

What about YOU do something YOUR FUCKING SELF insted of your god dam "ohh, I am a such a faggot, and I really don´t like the colors in your topics"...

Go find a boyfriend somewhere.

Quote:It's reminiscent of advertising

YES, if people are just half as stupid as you self here and can´t figure out how to READ THE INFORMATION insted of your faggot shit.

Thank you.

04-07-2008, 09:42 PM
Somebody call the wambulence...

There was nothing Fascist about my post either. I also never said you were a "faggot".

In fact you seem to be insinuating that I am homosexual, which is quite to the contrary; also, it seems to me you're unadjusted in regards to people's personal choices.

Any ways, I can read, and I think all the pizazz in your posts is quite annoying. That's it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2008, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2008 10:51 PM by ---.)
@TheTruth/PacMan - hey, if you want to use coloured fonts then do so but people can critisise it too. I tend to agree that crypto-eugenics line to your reasoning is a bit off kilter *shrugs* It's fair enough you're pissed off but you don't actually need to get off declaring everyone outside of your own paradigm as 'useless eaters' or as such, so much here on the board. Strawman has a point, you know what I mean?

It reads like a slanging match brewing in there. put a lid on it at this point,psilocybin and pacman and keep it civil for the vitality of the discourse or so

cheers

edit) , psilocybin you've made your point now about the fonts..
pacman you got your reply in to the initial so as said - civil please. "Nothing personal, just needed to get this off my chest" - hopefully mission accomplished.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Use Of Flouridation For Mass Mind Control itmakesmewonder 4 1,697 09-14-2008 10:59 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Symbols In Media Consolidated Thread subgenius 6 820 04-27-2007 02:45 PM
Last Post: 0110110
  Mass Mind Control Through Network Television Ognir 13 1,981 01-16-2007 03:32 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Deconstructing The Media Manipulation That Infects America's Core waxzy 0 647 01-08-2007 06:29 PM
Last Post: waxzy