Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christianity, Leo Zagami, and the Dialectic
04-26-2008, 09:47 PM
Before I start this I want to put up front a few things. First, while not a Christian myself I am not denouncing Christians or their beliefs here, I'm just trying to point out a few things. Second, I personally believe that Leo is a bit of a bullshit artist but I think the agenda he puts out there is important to look at.

I don't know if anyone caught the interview Ognir did with Leo on Friday but it got me thinking about a few things. First of all, leaving aside the debate on certain internet movies and internet personalities, there are many reasons to think that Christianity as a religion has been highly manipulated from the time of Jesus's death (if he really existed) to it's current form. When it was written, by whom, and who compiled the final set of books used all leave obvious questions. Additionally language in the text itself often contradicts itself and historical understanding. I'm not going to source those assertions because that is not really my point.

My point is for quite sometime now I have been of the opinion that Revelation in particular is highly suspect. It is phrased in all sorts of obscure esoteric symbolism and is inconsistent with the teachings of the rest of the gospel. I am personally convinced that it rather than some prophecy of God's plan is in fact sort of an articulation of the planned end-game scenario of the New World Order.

The NWO is long term multi-generational planners and they know how to control the flow of history. That is clear to anyone who's done any sort of investigation into the subject. One of the most powerful tools they use is of course the dialectic. They present two options (sometimes more) that push societies in the direction they want it to move regardless of which "choice" the public accepts. That way they hedge their bets and by offering false choice people don't think to move in a different direction. Look at the election process in the U.S. as a case in point.

Anyway, I view the whole end times scenario, which is in the Qu'ran and the Bible, as an attempt to set up that dialectic. They want global dictatorship but know that most people are going to say fuck off. So they have to present two forms of global dictatorship - one of good (Jesus comes back to rule) and a bad one (the anti-christ comes to reign.) Now the trick of course is that both sides are controlled by them, that's how the dialectic works. After polarizing the world into forces of good and evil they know one side has to prevail. Which ever side is left standing after the massive slaughter will gladly accept the world dictatorship of the winner. This is true of the Luciferian side of the coin as well as the Judeo-Christian/Islamic side.

The only problem of course is it's based on fraud and the result will be a one world cult theocratic dictatorship, whomever wins. Don't believe that? Why is Christ going to rule as the king of kings over the whole world, with a rod of iron? How is that any different than uniting the world behind the false Luciferian man-god? The point is it's not and Christians and Muslims are being duped by it and the Jews that don't get killed off in the process will come to believe that too.

That brings me to Leo because he spelled out the agenda quite clearly. He said that now he is leading the good NWO faction, which I guess consists of the templars, the prior de scion, and some American masonic lodges and leading them against the evil NWO faction consisting of the Vatican, the zionists, and the muslims. He also said that the NWO is "unstoppable"; it will happen and the only question is whether it's ruled by Jesus or by Satan. This splitting is an attempt construct the false choice of the dialectic for people. Greg Szmanski (regardless of anyone's thoughts on him) has mentioned on his show that a movie is being produced that portrays the same thing from the opposite perspective - ie. that the Vatican side is the good side. This is pure crap there is no split and there is still one agenda. That's how the dialectic works. As an aside Leo also said that on the Mayan "doomsday" of Dec. 21, 2012 he is going to France to greet the "new master." At that point, he said the seven year tribulation of Revelations will occur, and it will all be sorted out by 2019 when Jesus comes back.

So what is the point I'm trying to make? This whole thing is a big scam akin to getting people to choose democrats or republicans. I don't necessarily believe Leo anyway but the point I'm trying to make is the whole apocalyptic scenario is their creation and they're counting on people buying into it. The only side of good here is against the NWO and unfortunately that might mean that Christians, Jews, and Muslims are going to have to take a step back from their faith just long enough to look at the overarching agenda. The dialectic is a contrivance and the whole mono-theistic tradition has been used for thousands of years now as a tool to promote the dialectic. Anyway, I welcome any comments or criticisms of what I've said here, with the caveat that I don't feel like discussing issues relating to the Bible is 100% true fact because the Bible says it is. That circular reasoning is a block that doesn't get anyone anywhere. Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the subject.

In case you want to hear the interview, by the way it is posted here:
http://conspiracycentral.net:6969/stats.ht...733cfa02a7c420c
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2008, 12:06 AM
Interesting, I'll have to think on it while I'm gone for the evening

I don't like that iron rod thing either, a troubling line indeed. - However I still believe Jesus' teaching in the book and that he is Son of God.

Revelations has a lot in common with some of the OT, which I also don't particularly like, but it also rings true to the end time scenario put forth by Jesus in Matthew, Mark and Luke.

I too think that TPTB use the "prophesies" to further their agenda. Nonetheless, I still believe in Jesus, tho sometimes I question the whole thing.

Yes, christianity has been hijacked and manipulated by TPTB since the beginning. The crusades are perfect example, Jesus never taught to convert by force, a very un-christian concept.

later

&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

&Things are seldom as they seem ... Skim milk masquerades as cream.&
- Gilbert and Sullivan (Pinafore)

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
-John Schwartz & Matthew L. Wade
04-27-2008, 02:36 AM
This Sounds in line with Leo's Left Hand - Right Hand Path Kabbahla juggling act. You must remember that when you say Judeo-Christian the Jews rejected Jesus and still do unless they Christian Jew and there is not many of those, the Jewish Zionists hate Jesus, have you ever read the 'Talmud'? as do the Masons whether their American or European are run by the Jewish Zionists. The Templars worshiped the demon Baphomet and were the first European Bankers, they hate Jesus, even kept the head of John the Baptist as a trophy!, the Prior de Scion well thats the Satanic Bloodline Merovingian Dynasty and their search for the False Prophet and Anti-Christ! The Vatican are the old pagan Babylonian priesthood, Paul was always going to have a hard time trying to convert the Romans and sure enough they crucified him upside down! and stole some of Christianty more attractive ideals, their NOT Christian! How can anyone subscribe to Green Lyon Power Ranger Leo Zagami's teenage phantasies, none of it is real, and he does NOT bring up a single relevant point on anything and he knows it, this outrageous idea that Jesus is returning on 21st 12 - 2012 and Leo is especially invited to the occasion in Paris or something is the height of arrogance and completely ludicrous, its Absurd! I dont know why I would even bother to answer this other than pity for the people being hoodwinked by this scam, if you want answers then actually read the Bible for it has been measured and it is not found wanting in any way, it is perfect from cover to cover and written by prophets in direct communication with God and Jesus Christ himself, why do you think Jesus says:
"Beware of the Jews who are not Jews, but do lie, and are from the Synagogue of Satan"
No one knew what he was talking about 2000 years ago but we do now!

&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
04-27-2008, 03:39 AM
Leo presumabley would then be looking to the 2 esdras as he is Greek Orthodox Christian?
04-27-2008, 04:51 AM
First I'm well aware that Leo is full of shit but my point is the guy has an agenda to promote. It's not so much what he said that is important because it's garbage, but why he's saying it. They game the system. Thesis = Anti-Christ NWO; Antithesis = Christ NWO; Synthesis = NWO. That's the con. That's the point. You can believe a self-contradictory text of you want but it's part of the plan.

I am also aware of the Talmud and quite frankly it's a blatantly racist ideology that makes the 'islamo-fascists' that the zios promote and then inflate in their media a complete joke. But there's racist warmongering in the old testament as well.

My real point is that the Vatican hijacked Christianity in it's formative phase and it's not entirely clear what is contrivance and what is real. The Bible is not perfect though as there are inconsistencies amongst the gospels themselves. I don't know if there was a historical Jesus or not. But if there was church from it's inception was taken over and controlled by those who followed their own deities. Those people controlled the flow of information, the doctrine, the books, and even which books were chosen. That exclusive control of the information was maintained for well over 1000 years and they had an agenda to push even then.

The dialectic is something that is important to keep in mind though. It is probably the primary tool in the NWO mind-control toolbox and they've always used religion as the focal point. Religions are always perverted and distorted so why would Christianity be different? I can't take for granted that something is true because it says it is though. It's totally circular. By the way I didn't write this post it is the word of God. :shocked:

My main issue with Christianity is the same issue I have with all "one true faiths." I believe in God due to personal experiences in my life. I didn't need God to manifest in human form to believe in God. I suppose it could have happened maybe if my finite mind really has the capacity to know what that even means, but it's not necessary. I mean why would God not just create people with an innate desire to search for truth and provide a direct connection for them to find grace rather than go through some corruptible intermediary?

God I believe in wouldn't choose certain people to receive grace. If God loves all of mankind, then why would God play favorites by distributing truth in one part of the world and allow hundreds of falsehoods to proliferate everywhere else? That understanding of God makes God a narrow-minded, biggoted, dick. That's the the kind of thinking that gets us the "chosen people" and "goyim."

That said Jesus is a vast improvement over the God of the old testament. That is not my God. He condones a "chosen people" slaughtering whole cities in his name, relentlessly tortures people that have an absolute devotion to him just because, is wrathful and full of vengeance. That dude is the source of all our problems with the zios. Fuck that God. To say that the Bible is perfect from cover to cover though is ignoring all of the perfect internal inconsistencies - maybe I should start a thread on that issue. I do appreciate the alternate perspective, though.
04-27-2008, 08:03 AM
Quote:First I'm well aware that Leo is full of shit but my point is the guy has an agenda to promote. It's not so much what he said that is important because it's garbage, but why he's saying it. They game the system. Thesis = Anti-Christ NWO; Antithesis = Christ NWO; Synthesis = NWO. That's the con. That's the point. You can believe a self-contradictory text of you want but it's part of the plan.

I am also aware of the Talmud and quite frankly it's a blatantly racist ideology that makes the 'islamo-fascists' that the zios promote and then inflate in their media a complete joke. But there's racist warmongering in the old testament as well.

My real point is that the Vatican hijacked Christianity in it's formative phase and it's not entirely clear what is contrivance and what is real. The Bible is not perfect though as there are inconsistencies amongst the gospels themselves. I don't know if there was a historical Jesus or not. But if there was church from it's inception was taken over and controlled by those who followed their own deities. Those people controlled the flow of information, the doctrine, the books, and even which books were chosen. That exclusive control of the information was maintained for well over 1000 years and they had an agenda to push even then.

The dialectic is something that is important to keep in mind though. It is probably the primary tool in the NWO mind-control toolbox and they've always used religion as the focal point. Religions are always perverted and distorted so why would Christianity be different? I can't take for granted that something is true because it says it is though. It's totally circular. By the way I didn't write this post it is the word of God. :shocked:

My main issue with Christianity is the same issue I have with all "one true faiths." I believe in God due to personal experiences in my life. I didn't need God to manifest in human form to believe in God. I suppose it could have happened maybe if my finite mind really has the capacity to know what that even means, but it's not necessary. I mean why would God not just create people with an innate desire to search for truth and provide a direct connection for them to find grace rather than go through some corruptible intermediary?

God I believe in wouldn't choose certain people to receive grace. If God loves all of mankind, then why would God play favorites by distributing truth in one part of the world and allow hundreds of falsehoods to proliferate everywhere else? That understanding of God makes God a narrow-minded, biggoted, dick. That's the the kind of thinking that gets us the "chosen people" and "goyim."

That said Jesus is a vast improvement over the God of the old testament. That is not my God. He condones a "chosen people" slaughtering whole cities in his name, relentlessly tortures people that have an absolute devotion to him just because, is wrathful and full of vengeance. That dude is the source of all our problems with the zios. Fuck that God. To say that the Bible is perfect from cover to cover though is ignoring all of the perfect internal inconsistencies - maybe I should start a thread on that issue. I do appreciate the alternate perspective, though.

This idea of "God loves all of mankind" this is not the God of the Bible this is not the Christian God, the focus of the universe is not on the love of God for humanity, the focus is the Glory of God! whereby man can attain happiness but not as a prime product, its a by-product. God dosent tolerate sin he is a Holy God, Adam and Eve only ever sinned once before God cast them out of his presence, Man is a fallen creation, depraved and broken and we have fallen short of God's Glory, we aint good enough, thats the message!Judgement will be delivered as it was before, on a currupted and degenerate mankind, there is no escape, nowhere to hide, the birth of Jesus Christ is a demonstration of His mercy, when judgement was overdue for mankind, when sin must be punished, and payment must be found with blood, God demonstates His power and mercy to the whole universe by pronouncing mankind innocent when he was clearly guilty, by becoming man himself he offers redemption to mankind His creation, and says "follow me", "I am the way, the truth ,and the light"! It's not about God loving mankind, its about God saving mankind, its the power of God demonstrating His mercy and Glory so all the universe may witness how the God of the universe saved the souls of a corrupted degenerate unrepentant mankind. Do you know what the essence of sin is in God's eyes? it's this; "I will do what I wanna do" and "I wont listen to anybody greater than me because I want my own thing"! Well God dosen't tolerate that, not from an angel and not from no trumped up egotisical degenerate carnal centered man, and praise the Lord for that.

&Is not my word like... a HAMMER that breaketh the rock in pieces&? Jeremiah 23:29
04-27-2008, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2008 10:19 AM by ---.)
"the positive side of the rosicrucian movement":rolleyes:

the 2 esdras as the only other apocalypse text in the Bible. If we take the premise of your caveat for a moment as a theory - then in the 2 esdras we have a mass 'jewish' destruction and a Jesus wiping out half of the people of earth by breathing fire on them before the other half turn to him as a saviour, as I'm reading it anyway. This is the Greek Orthodox view and as such the Nwo LZ is hoping to tour for;

he's going to dialogue with rockefeller about the microchip and tell him it's not on?. Come on. Suddenly there's a bunch of heroes within "the pyramid"? and we are to trust them like untouchable jedi knights? Leo Zagami is going to stop the chip from being implemented?

serfdom is alive and well in people's mind obviously if they are going to go for this spiel.

"the knights templar are the biggest enemies of the the knights of malta - they have been for the last 800 years" - even if that were to be the case it doesn't necess. follow that then one is "good" and one is "bad"..which seems to be the polemic he's offering. I'm not buying it. He's involved in some capactiy but I doubt it is as he is selling it. Narnia indeed.

His vociferocity against muslms now, is dodge city propaganda too imho..stir up the pot etc.
04-28-2008, 04:38 AM
Just a thought. Is it possible that those in power know what has been written in holy books, and are planning on using what is listed? They have had to study the scriptures, and prophecies, so why would they not use that to their advantage? They have the technology to make themselves appear to be the 2nd coming, fooling many. It speaks of similar in the Bible. Who, other than God, knows the Bible better than anybody? Someone who was there watching it be recorded first hand, Satan.

Some things bother me though, like references to books not found, or those taken out. Those found later, then never added. Like the Book of Giants. Reference is made of these events in Genesis on the fallen angels and their offspring.

From my understanding, a Roman Cesar cannoized the 1st Bible, actually 2. One is still in Ethiopia, the other lost, based on old scripts. They omitted some, took others, far more than found today.

They know, and have studied probably all belief systems out there , and infiltrated most, not all sects, but many. I could see them doing that, using the scripture for their advantage, especially if they remove or leave out some. Then, with religious leaders, let them debate on what they was to focus on, and teach that portion. 1/2 way right, but leaving the other 1/2 out.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Quote:Just a thought. Is it possible that those in power know what has been written in holy books, and are planning on using what is listed? They have had to study the scriptures, and prophecies, so why would they not use that to their advantage? They have the technology to make themselves appear to be the 2nd coming, fooling many. It speaks of similar in the Bible. Who, other than God, knows the Bible better than anybody? Someone who was there watching it be recorded first hand, Satan.

That is basically my point. They do plan to use it to get their agenda through which is global feudalism. They don't care if it's under the the zionist state, or under the Pope, or under the anti-christ or under Jesus just so you buy into their global dictatorship. People are willing to accept that other religions have been manipulated but not Christianity, even in the face of the mass perversion of Catholicism. They need people to buy into a God-man to justify their global dictatorship. Hence. ecumenicism. You can't have a global God-man if everyone believes in a different one. But I can't get past the fallacy that if God wants man to worship God and not men or nature or the sun or Saturn or whatever why God would manifest as a man. Totally nonsensical really and an invitation to lead people astray through false God-men.

The concept makes perfect sense as a tool of social control however. "I am God, so do what I say or I will smite you down with my divine authority." And saying I should brush that concern aside because some text tells me that it is true, and the verification is that the text tells me that the text is true is nonsense. I see it as a way to keep people in line. Why would an infinite being manifest as a finite being to rule over his creations. For that matter why would God in his infinite wisdom create beings, knowing they would fall and then not give them a heads up on that. Why would God wipe out mankind for sin but not eliminate the root cause of the problem?

It's really an age old device used by tyrants - from the Pharaohs, to the Pope, to medieval monarchs, to the zionists of today. The dispensationalists are going to be pissed when they find out the rapture is a hoax and they're going to get slaughtered with everyone else. And I fear the mainline Christians that survive are probably love their global government once it's packaged for them under "Jesus." And planning for a mass culling and global dictatorship announcing it and then executing it, or looking at some prediction and working toward that goal as a more sophisticated form of studying the solar cycles and then "prophecizing" an eclipse. :smirk:

I'm not saying a colossal evil is sweeping over humanity, these satanist, luciferian, saturnist, solarist, zionist, masonic, jesuit, alien!? :pfft: bastards are monumentally wicked. But worshiping Jesus as God is false even according to Jesus himself: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.” (Luke 4:8) So, there's a contradiction here with the end times scenario again and the prevalent deific worship of Christ in Christianity. But as I said before all of that plays into the control of the dialectic. And that's all I'm saying, TPTB don't really care who or what you worship as long as it maintains their power, having a universal God-man for people to worship is clearly the goal to cement their theocratic despotism but I guess we'll see as they play out their agenda.

By no means am I saying I have all the answers, but I do know that all of the answers are not in a book. Some are and there's much truth mixed with crap in all religions, especially the mono-theistic ones. Reading the Bible, Torah, or Qu'ran is like listening to AJ or Allen Watt. There's a lot of truth in there, but they cloud it with bullshit and misdirection, but most people usually don't notice because they've got their bullshit detectors off.
04-29-2008, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2008 02:47 AM by trueaim.)
But again like most you are incorrect when it comes to Christianty, Roman Catholicism is NOT Christianity, Roman Catholicism is Pagan in origin and practice and ritual, they are the decendents of the Old Babylonian preisthood same priesthood who were the Egyptian priesthood, why do you think they have a great big obelisk in there sun-dial square at the front of the Vatican and a great big Babylonian pine cone statue, look a good book to read is Hislop's 'The Two Babylons' but really there is so much evidence out there that proves Roman Catholicism to be Babylonian Paganism, I mean it just stares you right in the face! or do people need the Holy Spirit to be able to see that? The Romans crucified Paul upside down! They sacked Jerusalem and slaughtered the Jews there in AD70!, but the Christians escaped before cause they followed Jesus teachings had already told them it would happen and when, but the Jews didn't listen and were slaughtered, and Jerusalem was burned to the ground with the unbelievers inside.

Why does God become incarnate as man to walk among His creation? Why does He decide to do it that way?I cant fully comprehend the mind of God, or how the divine order operates, but as the Bible describes it is an act of His love grace and mercy, when punishment was due, you see sin is a crime in this universe and God punishes it, it creats debt that must be paid, cant be swept away easily it causes a reaction, its like a massive growth of negative energy, that was the postition mankind was in before Jesus Christ, in a bad state, overdue on payment for debt ready to be annihilated for the crime of sin for the wage of sin is death! thats what it costs. Mankind as a creation had commited too much sin in a holy universe so punishment was to be measured out and that punisment is death and annihilation, then God starts all over, He and His Kingdom of Heaven don't need us you see, thats the brutal truth of it. But then God in all of His infinite wisdom brings down the verdict on a failed creature not as guilty as expected, but innocent, how? Because this way he gets to display to all of His kingdom and universe and His creation, that he is truly the almighty, He not only punishes sin He can forgive sin and He does this by taking on and bearing all the sin of man when he dies on the cross, His divine blood shed for man literally buys the debt owed, he buys all our sin in the present, past and future for ever, as an act of Divine mercy and through this act he shows man His grace and love, He took on our sin and bore the punishment due when we couldn't so He had to, it was the only way, someone had to pay so God paid for us and bought our sin, and praise the Lord for that. But and there is a very small thing he asks in return, BELIEVE! He asks to believe that He did that if you dont believe he did it than He hasn't bought your sin and your in grave danger of divine judgement. All you have to do is accept the overwhelming evidence that its true and believe, GOD by his GRACE allows MAN by his FAITH to gain SALVATION, simple, but pure brilliance, its an act of unfathomable wisdom.

Now compare something like that to the goals and agenda and acts of the NWO and it dosen't take a Genius to work out that their not compatible, and that God will destroy the NWO and the demons behind it at a time when He decides.

04-29-2008, 03:05 AM
I know I'm going to regret this, I don't even get into these conversations at home because of what I'm about to say.

I believe the Bible is the word of God, and just my beliefs is that Jesus fulfilled it, but as the Son of God. The KJV is pretty close, a few mistakes, the thing I wonder about is what books have been left out. IE, censored out. What verses have been deleated? The original complimation was a lot larger, only 1 remains. Where I worry, is what they will use from it. They are not stupid, actually extremely smart. Figure a few of them, less that 1% have over 99% in their control, even us.

It's like fire, an extremely handy and productive thing, yet it can also be destructive. Or dynamite, developed for useful, peaceful needs, but later turned into destructive energy. These days, many people seem to lack the ability to dissiminate information. In the old days, the expression through out the baby with the bath water. Personally, I attribute TV and radio to much of that. We seem to be losing out sense of reasoning, the ability to actually think and seperate information on our own.

I have no doubt that Christianity has been compromised, but more so lately than previously. Hitler once said you really don't have to prove anything, just place a doubt. One has only to look at the new bibles, it bares little resemblance to the old. With the technology today, they can easily place many doubts in many areas.

For me, there are things stated in the Bible that I do not understand, yet then again, there are many things in everyday life I don't. It isn't until now, many years later that I see some of what has been worked on for years, the watering down of God. That was in the late 60s. The 70s continue with adding a few questions, the 80s brought more. The 90s until today were just an attack of doubts and scripture selection. Thing about it is, God doesn't change.

Whatever the mission lacked, it is being carried on by the question, what loving God kills his children or allows them to be gone forever. It's simple, a God that doesn't want to have the same sort of world as it is today. Then again, if we do not act like we're God's children, who's fault is that. We are so busy blaming God, our parents, society, and anything of everything else for our thoughts and actions to take responsibility for ourselves. I'm not as worried so much about what the Bible says, it's the people translating it these days. Much is taken out of text, or not told on the whole picture.

Just my thought but evil has taken over.
04-29-2008, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2008 08:57 AM by jack.)
so many of you guys are going to dislike my reply, but oh well, I'm posting it

The deception is quite strong, guard against it lest you be pruned off of the vine.
of course this only appies to those whom have already been grafted on.

"In Christ was the life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." John 1:4-5

The invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man. . . —Romans 1:20-23

You guys just might not know what your talking about.
And please don't lump all "Christians" together like that.

Do you guys really think that ALL religious people are so incredibly stupid not to know the difference between God and Government ???

Do you think so many people for thousands of years are all so dumb to believe in a God whom doesn't exist ???

Perhaps we have reasons that you haven't found while thinking like normal men, - God isn't normal and cant be understood in human terms.

God cannot be boxed, packaged and labeled neatly by any denomination of any kind or from any pulpit or platform of supposed piety anywhere.

There are lots and lots of dumb hypocritical Christians, but not all. The book really does take some time to fully understand.

For example one thing that I read in it that most don't, - is pleasure.
Eden was meant to be a place of bliss, full of sex, between men and women for God loves children and wants lots of precious happy kids, ah the love of a true parent for a child.
Good food and leisure.
Eden literally means pleasure, as well as delight, luxury, delicate, dainty, finery, etc.
Eden is derived from the root word "adan," which means "to be soft or pleasant, to live voluptuously, to luxuriate, to delight oneself," according to more than one respected Hebrew lexicon.
Ah yes the "Kingdom of God" how gloriuous it will be.

"The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den." —Isaiah 11:6-8

"And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it." —Micah 4:3

"For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days [very long lives]: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands. They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD." —Isaiah 65:17-25

God gave man free will, it is not God's fault that man broke his only rule.

I wonder how it would of been different, if only instead of Eve blaming the serpent, or Adam blaming Eve, - if they would of just humbled themselves and said sorry.
Might have made all the difference in the world

btw, Jesus did accept praise and honor from his followers. - "That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him." John 5:23

God likes this as well. It is his Son after all. - But yes, God is to praised.

then again, I'm foolish enough to believe. :geek:

Maranatha

@ hilly, doesn't matter If we have not been provided all books. God Knows our education level, and what we have available to us. :smile:

&Alice laughed, &There's no use trying,& she said: &one can't believe impossible things.& &I daresay you haven't had much practice,& said the Queen. &When I was your age I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.&
- Lewis Carroll

At NASA, it really is rocket science, and the decision makers really are rocket scientists.
But a body of research that is getting more and more attention points to the ways that smart people working collectively can be dumber than the sum of their parts. .. Irwin Janis? &Groupthink:& is a mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' striving for unanimity override realistic appraisals ? It is the triumph of concurrence over good sense, and authority over expertise.&
04-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Many religions and the bible have a thought of "recreation" of people and of the planet.
In Genesis there is destruction and recreation at the very beginning and then again during Noah and the flood.

It also warns of deceptions that will lead the few believers in Christ away from him - like so much going on now.

IMO, the fundamental difference between those who hold to no religion, or the "new" / old age enlightenment, as compared to those who believe Jesus is - their opinions on earth, and the ability to achieve "heaven" on earth. (not that we shouldn't attempt to make earth more heavenly )

Yes, I have chosen to believe the bible (however, not every little squiggle,) and it states that -
the current earth will be destroyed, and then will come the new heavens and the new earth.

This leaves little room for saving the planet (tho we should respect and care for it) or man turning it into a utopian paradise.

This man made "heaven" on earth is also known as the "new world order" to TPTB / global controllers, - for they will be the ones regulating us during it.

Then there is the "new world order" that is created through God

The man made will require lots and lots of rules, - where the God made will truly be a place better than now, where we will still have free will, but our wills will be a reflection of God's love, - where as the current human will is opposed to the will of God.

For currently many humans see God as oppressive and full of regulations, however I believe that is a deception. That it is the man made which will require excessive rules.

Now I'm not saying that I am right, but it is what I chose to believe for my own personal reasons.

Could I be duped, of course I could, any of us could, even those who find me foolish.
But still I choose to believe

But I still don't like that iron rod line either.

- Lewis Carroll

04-30-2008, 04:38 AM
I'd love to read the books hidden, perhaps they are more powerful than we can imagine. Perhaps even plans of the NWO, or how to better fight against it.

I'm not much on the rod thing either, then again, there are debts owed and paid. For every action, there is a reaction. If say, I go around beating up people for no reason, eventually, someone will defeat me. Simple cause and effect. I've been in situtuations where I needed back-up. I chose from those who were as committed as I, same side I was on, and loyal to the cause. Those that were opposing, and those not able to choose a side, I did not want on our team. They did however band together in other groups, guess which ones suffered casualities, not ours. Likewise, I imagine why would God want to create another world like this one? Why have anybody that would not want Him? So, I guess, the iron rule works. I think of it like boot camp.
04-30-2008, 05:12 AM
I wouldn't be tempted by the 'hidden book's' such as 'The Book of Enoch' and the like most are just Satan's lies, mixed with a little of God's Word. Satan is hard at work lately, you must be very strong with the Holy Spirit to see through the lies. The King James Bible is as solid as a rock and as close as you can get to God's Word, trust it, it's been measured and tried and found to be perfect from cover to cover. The only reason America hasn't fallen yet is because there are still men there who have patch of dirt, a gun, and a bible, and don't trust anything else, how long that will last I don't know, probably not long, but for those that will hold out, I say to you, keep your path straight with The Lord and He will not fail you, even if you have to die, you still wont fail, cause God is with you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Christianity & Reincarnation: Who Invented The "One-Life" Belief Anyway? Solve et Coagula 0 277 02-25-2012 01:16 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Esoteric Christ vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 1 349 01-16-2012 07:46 AM
Last Post: tahuti
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchiani Solve et Coagula 5 747 11-06-2011 04:02 PM
Last Post: hardline
  Jews want to destroy the Christianity Plutarcus 38 5,695 10-20-2011 02:50 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Esoteric Christianity and Exoteric Christianity Solve et Coagula 0 445 01-21-2011 12:12 PM
  Questions about Gnostic Christianity triplesix 9 1,619 11-07-2009 10:16 AM
Last Post: tehCaveman
  Now judge puts green beliefs of a worker on a par with Christianity --- 2 566 11-05-2009 02:29 PM
Last Post: icosaface
  Esoteric Christianity vs Exoteric Christianity: True Religion of Christ vs Churchianity Solve et Coagula 0 425 05-16-2009 10:18 AM
  That's not Christianity! trueaim 0 280 05-18-2008 09:20 AM
Last Post: trueaim
  John Piper explains Christianity trueaim 3 615 04-29-2008 11:54 AM
Last Post: markko