07-10-2008, 02:03 AM
Protest Feudal U.S. Puppet Dalai Lama

Protest Feudal U.S. Puppet Dalai Lama!
Demand U.S. hands off Tibet!

Radio City Music Hall
(6th Ave. between 50th and 51st street)
Thursday, July 17
2pm–5pm

The Dalai Lama is known to the U.S. public as a peaceful Buddhist leader who represents the interest of the Tibetan people through his role in the "Free Tibet" movement. But to millions of Tibetans, the Dalai Lama is known as an oppressive feudal leader whose past power came not from democracy but from "divine" placement instead. Under the Feudal system of the Dalai Lama, the people of Tibet were serfs and slaves with no education or healthcare. In contrast, the Tibetan people now have education, healthcare, and most importantly freedom from feudal oppression.

However the United States and the old feudal powers of Tibet have a different idea of what constitutes freedom for Tibet, one that includes U.S. domination and a class system where the few profit off the many.

It is clear that the recent international attention toward Tibet is part of the ongoing U.S. attack on China. The United States has been trying to undermine China with a barrage of negative media attacks since the Chinese revolution. The current disproportionate level of media attention to Tibet is just another part of this continuing campaign.

The United States hopes to gain popular support for illegal involvement in Tibet through the "Free Tibet" movement, which is now being used to attack China's hosting of the Olympic Games. This movement and its public leader, the Dalai Lama, are not reflections of the Tibetan people and must NOT be supported!

Stop U.S. attacks on China

F.I.S.T. - Fight Imperialism Stand Together

Contact us by Phone: (212) 627-2994

Email: FIST@workers.org

Some facts about Tibet

· Tibet has been a part of China since the 13th century and has been an autonomous part of China since 1959.

· Before the Chinese revolution Tibet was a feudal society, meaning that a small noble class owned the countries land and 90% of the population were serfs and slaves.

· In pre-revolutionary Tibet there was no religious freedom. Since the Chinese revolution this has changed.

· Torture was commonly used in feudal Tibet, especially as punishment for speaking or acting against the oppressive feudal government and the Dalai Lama.

· In feudal Tibet women had absolutely no rights.

· The Tibetan culture, language, and religions are practiced freely in modern day Tibet.

Facts about U.S. CIA involvement in Tibet and the Dalai Lama

· "Since the independence of Tibet can aid the fight against Communism, it is of our interest to recognize it as independent…To recognize the independence of Tibet, yes or no, is not the true question. It is about our attitude towards China." –U.S. State Department after the Chinese Revolution.

· The CIA trained and funded the counter-revolutionaries in Tibet, and has continued to support and execute violent uprisings.

· Over the past 50 years the U.S. has used tax payer money to financially support the exiled Tibetan feudal leaders, including the Dalai Lama.

· The Dalai Lama has supported every U.S. war, including the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Korea.

· The Dalai Lama opposes Women's Right to Choose (including abortion rights and birth control rights).

· The Dalai Lama opposes the rights and forms of expression of LGBTQ people.

· The 5th Dalai Lama once issued the order "Commoners of Lhari Ziba listen to my order: ...I have authorized Lhari Ziba to chop off your hands and feet, gouge out your eyes, and beat and kill you if you again attempt to look for freedom and comfort." This order was reiterated on many occasions by his successor in power.

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2008, 03:38 AM
I'm not denying any of that... I really don't know f/a about the subject.
I do ask this tho.... why aren't Tibetans flocking to their Chinese emancipators?
07-10-2008, 04:51 AM
Quote:I'm not denying any of that... I really don't know f/a about the subject.
I do ask this tho.... why aren't Tibetans flocking to their Chinese emancipators?

Some of this is news to me.

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I Can't Believe We Still Have to Protest This Shit mexika 1 560 03-08-2012 02:09 AM
Last Post: Sovereignman