Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Secret Teachings Of Jesus (The Gospel Of Thomas)
08-23-2008, 09:39 PM
Simon Peter said to them:

"Mary should leave Us because Women are not worthy of the life."

Jesus Responded:

"Look, I'll lead Her in order to make Her Male so that She can become a Living Spirit as You Males are. For each Woman who makes Herself Male will enter the Kingdom Of Heaven."

Jesus responded:

"When You make the Two into One, and when You make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the upper like the lower and the lower like the upper, and thus make the Male and the Female the same, so that the Male isn't Male and the Female isn't Female. When You make an eye to replace an eye, and a hand to replace a hand, and a foot to replace a foot, and an Image to replace an Image, then You will enter The Kingdom."

Jesus Said:

"Blessed are You when They hate and persecute You. No place will be found where They persecuted You."

Jesus Said:

"Show me The Stone that The Builders rejected. It is The Cornerstone."

&To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.&
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2008, 09:40 PM
Jesus said:

"No prophet is accepted in His own village. No physician heals the people who know him well."

When You go into a region and walk around in the rural areas, whenever People receive You, eat whatever They provide for You, and heal Their sick.

Jesus Said:

"If They ask You, "Where are You from?" reply to Them, "We have come from the place where Light is produced from Itself. It came and revealed Itself in Their image."

If They ask You, "Are You it?" reply to Them, "We are His Sons. We are chosen ones of The Living Father."

If They ask You, "What is the sign within You of Your Father?" reply to Them, "It is movement." "It is rest."

Jesus Said:

"You are pleased when you see Your own likeness. When You see Your Images that came into being before You did, immortal and invisable Images, how much can You bear?"

Jesus Said:

"The images are revealed to People. The Light within Them is hidden in the Image of the Fathers Light. He will be revealed. His Image is hidden in His Light."

"He who has ears let Him hear. There is light within a man of light, and He lights up all of the world. If He is not alight there is darkness."

&To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.&
08-23-2008, 09:41 PM
His Disciples told Him:

"Your Brothers and Your Mother are standing outside."

He responded:

"These here who do The Will of My Father are My Brothers and My Mother. These are The Ones who will enter The Kingdom of My Father."

Jesus Said:

"He who doesn't hate His Father and Mother cannot be a Disciple of Mine. He who doesn't hate His Brothers and Sisters and bear His Cross as I do will not be worthy of Me."

Jesus Saw Infants being suckled.

A Woman in The Crown said to Him:

"Blessed are the womb that bore You and the breasts that nourished You."

He replied:

"Blessed are Those who have listened to The Word of The Father and really done It."

For The Days are coming when You will say "Blessed are the womb that has never conceived and the breasts that have never given milk."

Jesus Said:

"When You see someone not born from a Woman, prostrate Yourselves and worship Him; He is Your Father."

Jesus said:

"Blessed is one who existed before coming into Being."

He said to His Disciples:

"These Infants taking milk are like Those who enter The Kingdom."

His Disciples asked Him:

"If We are Infants will We enter the Kingdom?"

Jesus Said:

"Adam came into Being from enormous power and wealth, but He was never worthy of You, for had He been worthy of You He would not have died."

Jesus Said:

"From Adam to John the Baptist, no one born of a Woman is above John the Baptist, so that He should not lower His eyes."

But I have said:

"Whoever among You becomes like an Infant will know the Kingdom and be greater than John."

Jesus Said:

"The Old Man will not hesitate to ask a seven-day-old Baby about the place of Life, and He will live."

"My Mother has...but true She gave Me Life."

Jesus Said:

"One who knows His Father and His Mother will be called the Son of a ***** ."

Jesus Said:

"Anyone who doesn't hate His Father and His Mother as I do cannot be a Disciple of Mine. And Anyone who doesn't love His Father and His Mother as I do cannot be a Disciple of Mine."

08-23-2008, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2008 09:43 PM by Rosebery.)
So why not put it all down in a single post or just the link to where you found it?

"n" posts one after the other are really rather tedious to wade through if you don't mind me saying so.

Or is this just a device to get your post count up. :D

Cheers

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
08-23-2008, 09:42 PM
A Man said to Him:

"Talk to my Brothers so that They will divide my Fathers property with Me."

Jesus replied:

"Man, who made Me a divider? He turned to his Disciples and asked Them: Really, am I a divider?"

"For there will be five in one House. Three will oppose Two. Two will oppose Three. The Father will oppose his Son and the Son oppose His Father. And They will stand up and They will be alone."

Jesus Said:

"I will destroy This House, and No One will be able to build It again."

Jesus Said:

"When You give rise to that which is within You, what You have will save You. If You do not give rise to it, what You do not have will destroy You."

Therefore I say that if One is unified One will be filled with Light. But if One is divided One will be filled with Darkness.

Jesus said:

"If two can make peace between Themselves in a single house, They can say to a Mountain, "move!" and It will move."

08-23-2008, 09:43 PM
The Disciples said to Jesus:

"Tell Us what The Kingdom of Heaven is like."

He replied:

"It is like a Mustard Seed, the smallest of all. However, when It falls into Worked Ground It sends out a Large Stem, and It becomes a Shelter for The Birds Of Heaven."

08-23-2008, 09:44 PM
Jesus said:

"The kingdom of The Father is like a Man with good seed. His enemy came at night and scattered the seed of weeds in with the good seed. The Man did not let Them pull out the weeds but said, Don't do it. You might pull out the grain along with the weeds. During the harvest the weeds will be obvious, and then they can be removed and burned."

"After the grain had ripened, He quickly came, carrying His sickle, and He harvested it."

He who has ears to hear, let Him hear.

And He said:

"The Man is like a thoughtful fisherman who threw his net into the sea and pulled it out full of little Fish. Among all the little Fish, that thoughtful Fisherman found one fine large Fish that would be beneficial to Him and, throwing all the little Fish back into the sea, He easily chose to keep the large one. Whoever has ears to hear let Him hear."

08-23-2008, 09:46 PM
Jesus Said:

"The Kingdom is like a Man with a Treasure of which He is unaware hidden in His Field. He died and left the Field to His Son. His Son knew nothing about It and, having received the field, sold It. The new Owner came and, while plowing, found the Treasure. He began to lend money at interest to Anybody He wished."

Jesus Said:

"If You have some money, don't lend it out at interest but give it to Someone who will not return it to You."

Merchants and salesmen will not enter the places of my Father.

Jesus Said:

"Whoever has known the World has found a Corpse; Whoever has found that Corpse, the World is not worthy of Him."

Jesus Said:

"Whoever has found the World and become rich should renounce the World."

Jesus Said:

"Whoever has become rich should rule. Whoever has power should renounce it."

Doesn't Jesus say that the World is not worthy of One who finds Himself?

08-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Jesus Said:

"The Kingdom of The Father is like a Merchant with goods to sell who found a Pearl. The Merchant was thoughtful. He sold the merchandise and bought Himself the Pearl."

Jesus Said:

"You too should seek for long-lasting Treasures that do not decay, where Moths do not come to eat them or Grubs to destroy Them."

Jesus said:

"Seek and You will find."

He said:

"A good Man had a vineyard that He arranged for Tenant Farmers to take care of for Him in return for a portion of the produce. He sent a Servant to collect the grapes. Tenants seized the Servant and beat Him nearly to death. That Servant reported back to His Master, but His Master responded, "Perhaps They did not recognize Him." And so He sent another Servant; the Tenants beat Him too. Then the Owner sent His own son, saying, "Perhaps They will show some respect for My Son." Since the Tenants were aware that He would inherit the vineyard, They seized Him and then killed Him. He who has ears let Him hear."

Jesus Said:

"Do not give Holy Things to Dogs, for They might carry Them off to the dung heap. Do not give pearls to Pigs, for They might trample Them underfoot."

08-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Jesus Said:

"The Kingdom is like a Shepard with one hundred Sheep. One of those Sheep, the largest, wandered off. He left the ninety-nine Others behind and went looking for the Other One until he found It. Having exausted Himself, He said to the Sheep, "I love You more than the Other ninety-nine."

Jesus Said:

"Blessed is One who has labored and found Life."

Jesus said:

"The Seeker should not stop until He finds. When He does find, He will be disturbed. After having been disturbed, He will be astonished. Then He will reign over everything."

Jesus said:

"Whoever seeks will find. Whoever knocks, It will be opened."

08-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Jesus said:

"The Kingdom of The Father is like a Man who intended to kill a powerfull Man. He drew out His sword in His own House and stabbed it into the wall to test His strength. Then He killed the powerfull Man."

Jesus said:

"It is not possible for Anyone to enter a strong Man's House and take it over forcefully unless He first ties His hands. Then He can steal from that House."

Jesus Said:

"A city built and fortified atop a tall Hill, cannot be taken, nor can It be hidden."

Therefore I say: "If a HouseHolder knows a Thief is coming, He will keep watch and not let Him break into His House (of His Kingdom) and steal His Goods."

Jesus said:

"Blessed is One who knows where (or when) Bandits are going to attack, so that He can prepare, assemble His forces, and arm Himself before The Bandits enter."

You must keep watch against the World, preparing Yourselves with power so that Thieves will not find any way to come upon You.

08-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Jesus Said:

"The Kingdom of the Father is like a Woman who was carrying a jar full of grain. As She walked along a handle of Her jar broke off and grain trickled out, but She didn't notice. When She arrived in Her house, She put the jar down and found it empty."

Jesus said:

"Look at The Living One while You live, for if You die and then try to see Him You will not be able to do so."

08-23-2008, 09:52 PM
They asked Him:

"When is the kingdom coming?"

He replied:

"It is not coming in an easily observable manner. People will not be saying, Look, it's over here. Look, it's over there. Rather, the Kingdom of The Father is already spread out on the earth, and People aren't aware of it."

Jesus Said:

"If Your leaders say to You Look! The Kingdom is in the sky! Then the Birds will be there before You are. If they say that the Kingdom is in the sea, then the Fish will be there before You are. Rather, the Kingdom is within You and it is outside of You."

Jesus Said:

"The Kingdom of The Father is like a Woman who took a little Leaven and concealed It in Dough. She made large loaves of bread. He who has ears let Him hear."

08-23-2008, 09:53 PM
His disciples said to Him:

"Show us the place you are, for it is essential for us to seek it."

Jesus said:

"You often wanted to hear the words I am speaking to You. You have no one else from whom You can hear them. The days will come when You will seek Me and You will not be able to find Me."

He said: "In the past I did not answer the questions you asked. Now I am willing to answer, but you do not ask."

His disciples said to Jesus:

"We know You will leave us. Who will be Our leader then?"

Jesus responded:

"Wherever You are, turn to Jacob [James] the Just, for whos sake the Sky and Earth came into being."

The situation You are expecting will come. Let a Person who understands be with You.

His Disciples asked him:

"When will You appear to Us? When will We see You?"

Jesus Said:

"I am the light above everything. I am everything. Everything came forth from me, and everything reached me. Split wood and I am there, Lift up a rock, You will find me there."

08-23-2008, 09:54 PM
The Disciples asked Jesus:

"Tell Us about Our end. What will it be?"

Jesus replied:

"Have You found the Beginning so that You now seek the End? The place of the Beginning will be the place of the End."

In Paradise there are Five Trees that do not change between summer and winter, and Their leaves never fall. Anyone who comes to know Them will not die.

Jesus Said:

"I will choose one of You out of a thousand and two of You out of ten thousand. They will stand up and They will be alone."

Blessed is Anyone who will stand up in the Beginning and thereby know the End and never die.

For there are Many who are First who will become Last. They will be a Single One.

Jesus said:

"There are Many standing by The Door, but only The Single will enter The Bridal Suite."

Jesus Said:

"Blessed are the Single Ones and the Chosen Ones, for You will find The Kingdom. Because You emerged from It You will return to It."

And He said:

"Whoever finds the correct interpretation of these sayings will never die."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  City man moves to Hague court to seek justice for Jesus R.R 2 336 08-05-2013 09:49 PM
Last Post: R.R
Information Secret Societies Are Not Evil CharliePrime 7 934 05-14-2013 05:50 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Coptic Scholars Doubt and Hail a Reference to Jesus’ Wife h3rm35 14 1,215 09-26-2012 12:12 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  REVOLUTION of LIGHT and LOVE: JESUS CHRIST and MARY are Revolutionaries Solve et Coagula 0 366 04-22-2012 06:57 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Brick The Secret Agenda of High Level Freemasonry CharliePrime 0 276 04-02-2012 03:49 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  Did Jesus Visit India? Solve et Coagula 0 242 02-01-2012 04:27 PM
  The Secret of the Moon & the Nature of War Solve et Coagula 0 199 01-31-2012 11:12 PM
  Freemasonry Across the Globe. How Secret Societies Dominate Civilizations Darius 0 274 08-22-2011 03:33 AM
Last Post: Darius
  Jesus Is Biggest Hoax Ever. hardboiled11 157 18,161 08-20-2011 12:41 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  Muslim View of Jesus. rockingtheboat 0 315 06-05-2011 05:38 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat