Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
So what do you guys think of this?
09-29-2009, 10:19 PM
Quote:U.S.-Canada Regional Economic and Energy Integration

By Dana Gabriel - BLN Contributing Writer

Trilateral initiatives, such as NAFTA and the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) have further advanced North American integration. It is also at a state and provincial level that regional integration is being achieved in areas of trade, the environment and energy.

The 33rd Annual Conference of New England Governors and Eastern Canadian Premiers was held in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada on September 14-15 and was co-chaired by host Premier Shawn Graham and Maine Governor John Baldacci. Throughout the years, the governors and premiers have forged a partnership and expanded economic ties, including cooperation on energy and environmental issues. At each conference, policy resolutions are enacted which call on actions by the state and provincial governments, as well as by the two national governments. The current global financial crisis has placed more focus on finding collaborative regional approaches to economic and energy issues. The recent conference included resolutions concerning the green economy, renewable energy, climate change, energy efficiency, pandemic preparedness and open and secure trade. Regional leaders endorsed a blueprint for the region’s energy future.

In March of this year, Premier Graham and Governor Baldacci announced support for a Northeast Energy Corridor. This would position New Brunswick and Maine as energy hubs and link their resources to energy stressed East Coast states. It would also expand U.S.-Canada shared strategic objectives in energy supply and energy security. There are calls for such an energy corridor to be flexible and able to handle power lines, natural gas and other energy supplies, depending on future demand. In an open letter to the Eastern Canadian premiers, the Council of Canadians cautioned, “against adopting a regional energy vision that includes large energy project 'corridors' directed at export-oriented trade. These projects create negative local impacts and undermine energy security in Eastern Canada.” My article Towards a North American Energy Corridor also details plans to develop a cross-border Western Energy Corridor. It is through the SPP, that the North American Energy Working Group has further integrated a continental energy strategy.

The 29th Annual Conference of New England Governors and Eastern Canadian Premiers in 2005 produced a Resolution Concerning the Security and Prosperity of North America. It stated that the governors and premiers, “inform the governments of Canada and the United States that it supports the objective of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, and note to the two federal governments the importance of involving the states and provinces in the preparation of measures to support the Partnership.” Part of the resolution also included, “preparing a draft action plan aimed at strengthening cooperation between the members of the Conference of New England Governors and Eastern Canadian Premiers in areas targeted by the Security and Security Partnership of North America.”

A recent article by Jerome Corsi reported that, “President Obama is continuing President George W. Bush's effort to advance North American integration with a public-relations makeover calculated to place the program under the radar of public opinion and to deflect concerns about border security and national sovereignty.” According to confidential sources in the U.S. Department of Commerce and State Department. “The Obama administration has ‘rebranded’ and ‘refocused’ the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, or SPP, to advance the Bush administration's agenda of North American integration under the rubric of the ‘North American Leaders Summit,’ a less controversial banner.” Corsi also reported that the North American Competitiveness Council which is made up of business executives from Canada, the U.S. and Mexico will continue to operate under the new structure, along with more than 20 trilateral working groups. They will further concentrate in areas of North American citizen security, economic competitiveness, energy policy and climate change.

North American integration continues on many different fronts and this includes at a state and provincial level. It appears as if the SPP may be dead in name only. Many of its key priorities were part of the agenda at the recent North American Leaders Summit held in Mexico. The push for a North American Union continues as it is becoming increasingly clear that Obama embraces globalization and has no intention of upholding the Constitution or protecting American sovereignty.

Do you mean because of Opus Dei having a major slice in it? Or is that just Ireland and bulldozing the ancient knowledge sites?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Quote:You can then look into corporations like Bechtel, Carlyle Group, Raytheon, Rand, Walmart, Exxon, Esso, Mobil, Texaco, Shell, Dow Jones, MBNA, Chase Manhattan, Bank Of America, Archer Daniels Midland, Goldman Sachs, AT&T, American Express, Boeing, Amtrak, Northwest Airlines, Chrysler, General Motors, Nabisco, Coca Cola, Anheuser Busch, McDonalds, GE, Unisys, Xerox, Intel, IBM, Motorola, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, Dow Chemical, Solutia, Amway, Pfizer, Time Warner, AOL, Disney, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, CNN, Reuters, Washington Times, New York Times, Newsweek, Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal....And the list goes on and on and on...It's crazy stuff...But they will all lead you back to the Jesuits.

and where do you suggest someone's looks to find out for themselves whether the Jesuits, as you say,have controlling stock by some clearly discernable route in these corporations?

How do you define your criteria for 'jesuit controlled'?

09-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Quote:Today, the highest ranking Shriner Freemasons take orders from the Jesuit General. Ronald A Seale, who is the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33º of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry Southern Jurisdiction of America, is actually a Provincial under Adolfo Nicolas

Where can I validate this info? Are you able to somehow monitor the communications between the two? This is exactly my point. Ive read plenty of info like this, and most of it is not verifiable. I just want to make sure what Im reading is actually true.

Im not trying to pick on you. Ive just been looking at info like this for a long time now, and I dont see it as clearly as you do. At least, Im not so quick to assume things are a certain way when I have a hard time verifying the actual facts.
I do know that Ronald Seale is the SGC of the 33rd degree, and that Adolfo Nicolas is the Jesuit General, but where is the proof that they are related by the same connection you've made? How do you know for sure that one is "taking orders" from the other?

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Quote:Today, the highest ranking Shriner Freemasons take orders from the Jesuit General. Ronald A Seale, who is the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33º of the Scottish Rite Freemasonry Southern Jurisdiction of America, is actually a Provincial under Adolfo Nicolas

Where can I validate this info? Are you able to somehow monitor the communications between the two? This is exactly my point. Ive read plenty of info like this, and most of it is not verifiable. I just want to make sure what Im reading is actually true.

Im not trying to pick on you. Ive just been looking at info like this for a long time now, and I dont see it as clearly as you do. At least, Im not so quick to assume things are a certain way when I have a hard time verifying the actual facts.
I do know that Ronald Seale is the SGC of the 33rd degree, and that Adolfo Nicolas is the Jesuit General, but where is the proof that they are related by the same connection you've made? How do you know for sure that one is "taking orders" from the other?

For sure, I mean I am interested to go into the subject..I'm not wearing an 'it's the jews, stupid' badge...but am I to accept they are 'provincials' because of Fredrick the Great and now they control the world independently through these alleged provincials? Is there actual real verifiable proof of the status of provincials or is it something which is just reasonable to assume according to the history of the last few hundred years from your POV?
09-29-2009, 10:51 PM
I don't know of any website or book that properly explains my theory. I was thinking of writing a paper on this topic, but every time I intend to start I always get lazy. It's such a big topic and I am such a perfectionist, that I know it would take me a long time to get it right.

I guess my conclusions come from a long period of research and playing a big game of connect the dots. I've researched every person, group, corporation that I mentioned here and so many more. And whenever I get to the top I always find these Jesuits involved in some way. Whether the person is a member of one of these groups like the CFR or the Bilderbergers or the Trilateral commission. Or whether they are actually known members of the Jesuits like Rothschild or Rockefeller or trained by Jesuit priests etc...There is always a connection. So when you sit back, and look at it...All the dots when connected form a picture that is pretty easy to see imo...I started out thinking that it was just the Queen who was the boss when I first started my research. Then I was convinced it was the masons, then Rothschild then possibly the Jews or even the Illuminati. Then as I researched further, I came to this conclusion. As I said, I haven't been able to find anyone above the Jesuit high council. That is where the trail seems to end.

Maybe I am missing something? Maybe there is somebody above the Jesuits that is just hidden from view?...Anything is possible.

Knower of the unknown.
09-29-2009, 10:59 PM
Okay. But it's fair enough no to ask for some corroborating data, if, as you say you are going around boards sreading your message?

Wouldn't it be better to have some back up data to expose what you are claiming than relying on us to just accept what you say because you've been looking into it for as long, as you say?

I'm glad the subject has come to the fore again tbh.

Say Red shield then rather than some of those corporations, for instance..how is it clearly demarkated to be under Jesuit dominion?
09-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Sorry for the delayed response, my dog was dancing around so I had to run him over to the park. Damn it's cold outside.:(

Well, the Rothschilds are the Vatican treasury comptroller going back to the Napoleonic Wars. When the dust settled and the Jesuits had regained power and taken over the Vatican, they ordained the house of Rothschild as the Vatican Treasury guardians. That's an easy connection.

Knower of the unknown.
09-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Quote:Sorry for the delayed response, my dog was dancing around so I had to run him over to the park. Damn it's cold outside.:(

Well, the Rothschilds are the Vatican treasury comptroller going back to the Napoleonic Wars. When the dust settled and the Jesuits had regained power and taken over the Vatican, they ordained the house of Rothschild as the Vatican Treasury guardians. That's an easy connection.

Um..so Red Shield is in effect the banker? the one who makes money fromthe money and controls it? Like, for instance..they also do the same with the Bank of England or so.. I don't quite see why the power in effect pragmatically is still in the hands of the Vatican if they have a bank manager. Doen't that mean they got pimped somehow?

How about the IMF though? I am interested in the concise delivery style of your commentary it makes for good threads, I think.
09-29-2009, 11:42 PM
As for proof. Like I said, I haven't found any source that draws my same conclusions. What I would recommend, is research. Take every single person, group or corporation that I mentioned above. Then find out who the top players are. Then research those top players.

I promise, you will always find a Jesuit connection. Then when you realize that you have two or three hundred of those most powerful people, groups, corporations in the whole world all sharing this one thing in common. You should start to see it. Then when you research the Jesuits, and find out that their main goals are world domination. And you look back at the list of corporations and groups and people that you have connected to them. It forms a giant web that encompasses the globe. It gets pretty easy to figure it out from their.

Back in the early 90s I was looking into the who. This is when I came to the Jesuit conclusion. That was the hard part...Then I looked into the how. This was easy to see. Then I looked into the why. The Jesuit goals explain that pretty well. So now I am looking into the when.

Knower of the unknown.
09-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Quote:As for proof. Like I said, I haven't found any source that draws my same conclusions. What I would recommend, is research. Take every single person, group or corporation that I mentioned above. Then find out who the top players are. Then research those top players.

I promise, you will always find a Jesuit connection. Then when you realize that you have two or three hundred of those most powerful people, groups, corporations in the whole world all sharing this one thing in common. You should start to see it. Then when you research the Jesuits, and find out that their main goals are world domination. And you look back at the list of corporations and groups and people that you have connected to them. It forms a giant web that encompasses the globe. It gets pretty easy to figure it out from their.

Back in the early 90s I was looking into the who. This is when I came to the Jesuit conclusion. That was the hard part...Then I looked into the how. This was easy to see. Then I looked into the why. The Jesuit goals explain that pretty well. So now I am looking into the when.

But, if you already have done the research...did you make any notes? save any info about it? any recommended links to online material or so?
09-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Like I said above. Each of these people is like a manager of a different department within a corporation. Rothschild would be the money man or the bankers so to speak. Rockefeller is in charge of population control as well as being an expert in using various front companies to quietly acquire control of other corporations and similar assets.

Knower of the unknown.
09-29-2009, 11:48 PM
Quote:But, if you already have done the research...did you make any notes? save any info about it?
Oh sure, I've got mountains of stuff around here. I just need to get around to organizing it all into a coherent depiction. Some day I will get to writing out my entire theory.

Knower of the unknown.
09-29-2009, 11:51 PM
For now I am caught up in the day to day stuff. Crazy insane things that I found out about back in the early 90s like reducing the population and seizing control of North America and collapsing the American economy so they could introduce a new global currency under their control...These are things that I thought were to crazy to ever happen. But now I am actually watching them do it.

Knower of the unknown.
09-29-2009, 11:53 PM
Quote:
Quote:But, if you already have done the research...did you make any notes? save any info about it?
Oh sure, I've got mountains of stuff around here. I just need to get around to organizing it all into a coherent depiction. Some day I will get to writing out my entire theory.

ah ok. I'm just not clear how it all neatly ties back to the Jesuits and I'm not so sure I think that the historical argument emcompasses the realities on the contemporary world to sufficient detail..in fact I pretty much don't.

Just post anything up that you see as pertinent in expressing what you're claiming as we go. It's all good.
09-30-2009, 12:05 AM
I can understand your feelings on the topic. I never would have thought I would end up with the Jesuits either. When I first started my research, I didn't even know who the hell the Jesuits were. At first glance I actually thought they were a religious group.

Anyways...I am no longer interested in past history. I've spent enough time on that. Now, I am interested in the immediate future. I see all these things like seizing the world's oil and food and water supplies coming to fruition. I see Rockefeller's evil little pet project Codex Alimentarius the world's first truly scientific population culling apparatus creeping up on us. I see the American economy on the verge of collapse. I see world war III on the horizon. These are all things I was finding out about almost 20 years ago. These things are now no longer just stories, they are becoming reality. This is now my area of interest.

Knower of the unknown.