Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why I Believe That Energy = God
09-07-2008, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2008 02:51 AM by WhiteCandle.)
Well I'll tell you what guys,

I found Christ first through myself, then through reading parts of the New Testament, then through the Gospel of Thomas. Yes, and what was my favorite part of all that besides myself? The Gospel of Thomas.

When it comes to the words of Christ, I actually prefer the Gospel of Thomas to the New Testamanet, believe it or not. I do like the New Testament as well because it includes a little bit about the story of Jesus, not as much as I wish but it talks a little bit about His childhood and then His adulthood, ect.

Now, both of them to me are good documents. The New Testament and The Gospel of Thomas. Neither of them do I consider to be The Word of God though. To me, only Jesus Christ Himself can hold that title.

Jesus said: "Thy word is truth" (John 17:17).

Jesus declares not only that God's Word contains truth but that it is truth. But Jesus states that He is the Truth.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." -- John 14:6

And only Him. He never even states that the scriptures ARE the truth. He just states that they testify of Him:

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me" (John 5:39).

So you see, He only ever states that HIS WORDS are the Truth. Not the scriptures. They only testify of His existence. But His words are the words of God. He is the Word of God.

Now, interestingly enough, He also doesn't say which scriptures we should search for. So He doesn't ever lay down rules for which ones are better than others. In fact, as long as they are not forgeries, I believe anything partaining to the existence or words of Christ would count when it comes to testifying that He existed. And the Gospel of Thomas is therefore included in that category.

&To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.&
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2008, 02:52 AM
I believe in a God Cause Belief. In an Energy belief. God is not Human. He wouldn't have to be to be a father. A plant can be a father. An animal can be a father. Only living things can be a father. But when you break all of those living things down to their most basic forms, what are they? Energy. And is energy alive? Yes it is. It exists within everything. NOTHING CAN EXIST WITHOUT IT. Even God. Why? Because He IS Energy. In order for Him to exist, based upon everything we know, and have ever known, including from what Jesus explains in the Gospel of Thomas, He would have to be.

Now, I do believe we were made In God's image, and that we Hold the Image of God inside Ourselves. But which form of Image? Is it our Human Form? Or...is it our Energy Form? I believe it's the energy form.

Christ is not a Human either. He is a Spirit (another form of energy). He was before He came into the Earth, and He was after He left His Human Body. And so were we and will we be. And from what we can see, hear, touch, taste, feel, and smell, and even that of which we know about but can't use any of our senses for, we know, that it is all comprised of Energy/Matter. This is a fact. It cannot be disputed.

Therefore, If God is energy, and I believe He is, then we MUST include everything else that could possibly exist (because nothing can exist without Matter/Energy) as a part of Him. Even Music. Music exists without us playing it. It's only that we hear it when we use certain instruments to obtain the level of vibration necessary for our ears to absorb it's sound. But sound does not need us to exist. And what is music in it's simplest form? Sound. And what is sound in it's simplest form? Energy/Matter. And what (according to my own beliefs) is Energy/Matter? It's God.

&To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.&
09-07-2008, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2008 03:53 AM by WhiteCandle.)
Evil and Good are not Alive. They are both states of Being.

God does not CREATE out of Hatred. He creates out of Love. No one would ever give something Life out of hatred. It is by far the greatest gift ever received.

So therefore, God does not hate any living thing. He loved it enough to create it did He not?

And if it turns good or evil? If they were to turn evil I believe it would displease Him. But I don't believe for a second that He would stop loving the Soul that chose that path. Even if it is a negative one.

I believe that people therefore need to stop trying to separate Evil from God. The two are the same. Believe it or not. You can't have anything unless it is a part of God. So therefore, anything you can imagine, is God. In my belief system, God is EVERYTHING...including evil acts, evil thoughts, evil ITSELF.

Now, does that mean that God is Evil? No. Evilness is only a part of God. He gives all of us the right to choose.

Do you remember the saying from the Bible, "I the lord do all these things."?

"I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." Isaiah 45:6-7

God lays down the paths. You (the Soul) gets to choose which part of God you wish to pull in. If you want to take the Good path (God) then do it. If you wish to take the Evil path (God) then do it. Either way, you will fall under the karmic laws of the Universe, and you will be effected by the cause of your choices.

There are two primary forces in the Universe. Positive and Negative. Even in science. Many religions/cultures have called them by different names (Good and Evil) (Light and Dark) but they are ultimately all the same.

Be it whatever you wish to call them. Both of them are God.

09-07-2008, 03:21 AM
It is extremely important for a person to remember that even a single atom is energy. And Energy/Matter cannot be destroyed.

It is impossible for something to come from absolutely nothing. It is simply impossible. And it will never, and has never, been proved to be true.

We may not always be able to tell where something came from, but we know that it came from SOMEWHERE. Thats where the term SOMEWHERE comes from in the first place. Thats why the term exists. To describe a place where something comes from. And once we find out from where, we can usually find out from what.

09-07-2008, 03:22 AM
In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in any isolated system remains constant but cannot be recreated, although it may change forms, e.g. friction turns kinetic energy into thermal energy. In thermodynamics, the first law of thermodynamics is a statement of the conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems, and is the more encompassing version of the conservation of energy. In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another or transferred from one body to another, but the total amount of energy remains constant (the same).

In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another or transferred from one body to another, but the total amount of energy remains constant (the same).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

So far as we Human beings know, and to the best of our current knowledge, Energy + Matter are the only things that have EVER been proven to be eternal. EVER.

09-07-2008, 03:25 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2008 03:56 AM by WhiteCandle.)
God is energy. Energy doesn't always appear. Sometimes we can't see it with the naked eye. Energy is eternal. It will always be. It will never not exist. Because if there is anything, even empty space, it is composed of energy/matter. Even a black hole, is composed of energy.

You, your body, is made of energy. If you were made in God's image, you have to take that into account.

If God was only ever a Human Being, then He could not physically exist without oxygen, and the basic elements that we need for our survival. But if He was energy He could. Energy can take on infinite amounts of forms and patterns. Anything you can think of energy can be. Given the right environment, ect.

I believe the energy version of God is not only the strongest version, but the only one that can be backed by science.

09-07-2008, 03:26 AM
What is energy?

It comes in different forms -- heat (thermal), light (radiant), mechanical, electrical, chemical, and nuclear energy. Energy is in everything. We use energy to do everything we do, from making a jump shot to baking our favorite cookies to sending astronauts into space -- energy is there, making sure we have the power to do it all. There are two types of energy -- stored (potential) energy and working (kinetic) energy. For example, the food you eat contains chemical energy, and your body stores this energy until you release it when you work or play.

All forms of energy are stored in different ways, in the energy sources that we use every day. These sources are divided into two groups -- renewable (an energy source that can be replenished in a short period of time) and nonrenewable (an energy source that we are using up and cannot recreate in a short period of time). Renewable and nonrenewable energy sources can be used to produce secondary energy sources including electricity and hydrogen.

Renewable energy sources include solar energy, which comes from the sun and can be turned into electricity and heat. Wind, geothermal energy from inside the earth, biomass from plants, and hydropower and ocean energy from water are also renewable energy sources.

However, we get most of our energy from nonrenewable energy sources, which include the fossil fuels -- oil, natural gas, and coal. They're called fossil fuels because they were formed over millions and millions of years by the action of heat from the Earth's core and pressure from rock and soil on the remains (or "fossils") of dead plants and animals. Another nonrenewable energy source is the element uranium, whose atoms we split (through a process called nuclear fission) to create heat and ultimately electricity.

We use all these energy sources to generate the electricity we need for our homes, businesses, schools, and factories. Electricity "energizes" our computers, lights, refrigerators, washing machines, and air conditioners, to name only a few uses.

We use energy to run our cars and trucks. Both the gasoline used in our cars, and the diesel fuel used in our trucks are made from oil. The propane that fuels our outdoor grills and makes hot air balloons soar is made from oil and natural gas.

In physics and other sciences, energy (from the Greek ἐνέργεια - energeia, "activity, operation", from ἐνεργός - energos, "active, working") is a scalar physical quantity that is a property of objects and systems which is conserved by nature. Energy is often defined as the ability to do work.

Several different forms of energy, including kinetic, potential, thermal, gravitational, sound energy, light energy, elastic, electromagnetic, chemical, nuclear, and mass have been defined to explain all known natural phenomena.

While one form of energy may be transformed to another, the total energy remains the same. This principle, the conservation of energy, was first postulated in the early 19th century, and applies to any isolated system. According to Noether's theorem, the conservation of energy is a consequence of the fact that the laws of physics do not change over time.

During a 1961 lecture for undergraduate students at the California Institute of Technology, Richard Feynman, a celebrated physics teacher and Nobel Laureate, said this about the concept of energy:

“ There is a fact, or if you wish, a law, governing natural phenomena that are known to date. There is no known exception to this law — it i* ***** *o far we know. The law is called conservation of energy; it states that there is a certain quantity, which we call energy that does not change in manifold changes which nature undergoes. That is a most abstract idea, because it is a mathematical principle; it says that there is a numerical quantity, which does not change when something happens. It is not a description of a mechanism, or anything concrete; it is just a strange fact that we can calculate some number, and when we finish watching nature go through her tricks and calculate the number again, it is the same."

Since 1918 it has been known that the law of conservation of energy is the direct mathematical consequence of the translational symmetry of the quantity conjugate to energy, namely time. That is, energy is conserved because the laws of physics do not distinguish between different moments of time.

The concept of energy is used often in all fields of science.

In biology , chemical bonds are broken and made during metabolic processes, and the associated changes in available energy are studied in the subfield of bioenergetics. Energy is often stored by cells in the form of substances such as carbohydrate molecules (including sugars) and lipids, which release energy when reacted with oxygen.

In chemistry , the energy differences between substances determine whether, and to what extent, they can be converted into other substances or react with other substances.

In geology and meteorology , continental drift, mountain ranges, volcanos, and earthquakes are phenomena that can be explained in terms of energy transformations in the Earth's interior.

While meteorological phenomena like wind, rain, hail, snow, lightning, tornadoes and hurricanes, are all a result of energy transformations brought about by solar energy on the planet Earth.

In cosmology and astronomy the phenomena of stars , nova, supernova, quasars and gamma ray bursts are the universe's highest-output energy transformations of matter. All stellar phenomena (including solar activity) are driven by various kinds of energy transformations. Energy in such transformations is either from gravitational collapse of matter (usually molecular hydrogen) into various classes of astronomical objects (stars, black holes, etc.), or from nuclear fusion (of lighter elements, primarily hydrogen).

In physics , the law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in any isolated system remains constant but cannot be recreated, although it may change forms, e.g. friction turns kinetic energy into thermal energy. In thermodynamics, the first law of thermodynamics is a statement of the conservation of energy for thermodynamic systems, and is the more encompassing version of the conservation of energy. In short, the law of conservation of energy states that energy can not be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another or transferred from one body to another, but the total amount of energy remains constant (the same).

http://www.eia.doe.gov/kids/energyfacts/so...hatsenergy.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

09-07-2008, 03:28 AM
The only true sin is He/She who separates themselves from the Father with their own willpower and through their own actions. Separate but same. Separate from Him in your mind and in your heart, but same as Him in reality. If you have done that, than you have indeed committed Sin.

God will not enter into your consciousness unless you let Him in. You are always a part of Him but just as Jesus said, "if you do not know yourself, than you exist in poverty and you are that poverty."

And He also said:

"Look at the Living one while you live, for if you die and then try to see Him you will not be able to do so."

Is it possible for something to separate itsef from it's creator in it's own mind? Of course. Is it possible for it to change where it originated? Of course not.

So He meant, realize what you really are now, because if you "divide" yourself from the Source in your mind and in your heart, than you will be "filled with darkness" just as Jesus said. And you will remain in that "darkness" until you are able "Live" and "look at" (Believe in) Him again.

Many believe God is energy. I am one of those many. Both invisible and visible energy. The only two kinds that exist.

09-08-2008, 09:35 AM
I hope you're not another starjade, so far I haven't seen a single response in this thread that isn't one of your own. I do miss his threads at bit as they provided great entertainment, not to mention Rosebery's fantastic humor and sarcasm as the finishing touch:D.

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v2.3
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Progressive House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v2.3

shZ - Minimal Tech Session v1.3 / The Journey to Here
Style: Minimal, Techno, Tech House, Breaks / Progressive House, Minimal Tech House
Download link: Minimal Tech Sessions v1.3 / The Journey to Here

shZ - Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
Style: Trance, Progressive Trance/House, Breaks / Psy Trance, Goa Trance, Trance
Download link: Lucid Perceptions (A New Beggining) / Psy Eclipse
09-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Na I give WhiteCandle some propz for finding his truth.

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-09-2008, 01:33 AM
So.. do not mix religion with science.

The Big Bang theory must mix with Plasma Cosmology and the religion card should not be played by creation theories.

FooStevens mp3Lyne mp3
T&L Pg1Pg2Pg3Pg4Pg5JFK IIJFK JR9/11 Mysteries&The City& of Mr Redshield
&Ether Physics& by William R. Lyne &Pentagon Aliens& by William R Lyne and interview
The Lyne Web Page an ebook The TeslaandLyne YouTube Channel
Nazi Saucer Photos link update soonT&L CC Blog
A Tesla Tale from his killer?...after the FOO appeared Tesla had to go
Brief, one page, research summary by William R. LyneHitler's Flying Discs
Alex Jones' Terrorstorm: Final Cut Special Edition, Re-Mixed + Re-Mastered
Tesla and America..nine parts by William R. Lyne Lyne on CC TrackerLyne Online
Work honestly for wicked money - Jesus, Luke 16
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ The Greatest Story Ever DeniedScience Dictatorship
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2008, 02:01 AM
Quote:So.. do not mix religion with science.

The Big Bang theory must mix with Plasma Cosmology and the religion card should not be played by creation theories.
I was about to turn off the computer until I realized what you just said. You are absolutely right, mixing science with religion is like mixing water and oil, it just doesnt work. Religion is religion and science is just science. However, there is an exception. you may try linking religion with science, or back it up, as long as you dont make it your faith.

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
09-09-2008, 04:27 AM
Science and religion have been walking hand in hand since the beginning of both. Study your history my friends. Archaeology has been used to identify ancient relics, ect...., and geology and such has been used to identify places and try to match them with historical scriptures, ect.

There is nothing wrong with mixing religion with science, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Find your own truths and your own beliefs. And follow them whole-heartedly.

I was stating my belief. Which is that God = Energy. Thats all. =)

Thanks for the comments though guys. I appreciate it.

09-09-2008, 05:37 AM
http://arstechnica.com/journals/science.ar...ht-be-overrated
09-09-2008, 01:10 PM
in ancient culture, Egyptian, Chinese, Hindu... they took a holistic view. Religion, science, philosophy, art, mathematics... were inseparable.

Egyptian Maths (6min video)

Vitam Impendere Vero
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user