Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
REVENGE OF THE CRADLEBOARD
02-11-2009, 06:32 PM
REVENGE OF THE CRADLEBOARD – the “500 year war” of Indigenous genocide

MNN. Feb. 9, 2009. When the Europeans invaded Turtle Island, they thought indigenous people were in their way. They pushed us west and did everything they could to get rid of us. Where did we go? 115 million were “disappeared” and the world doesn’t care.

The scum dogs of Europe set in motion a plan to dispossess us of our territories and resources. Almost all of us were annihilated in the biggest holocaust in the history of mankind. They developed “scientific theories” that claimed we were an inferior race to justify killing us off. Their motto was “the only good Indian is a dead Indian”. So there are only we mean ones left. Our ancestors sacrificed their lives at great cost so a few could be on Turtle Island today: in the beginning of the 20th century, from 60 million to 260,000 in the U.S. and less than 100,000 in Canada.

The law in Canada was that “a person was anyone other than an Indian”. We were treated like sub humans. The U.S. and Canada starved, subjugated, exterminated and then interned us on worthless land where it was almost impossible to survive. Today like guinea pigs we are numbered and catalogued more than anyone else in centralized computer information banks on all aspects of our lives.

As part of “racial hygiene” we were sterilized against our will. Our children were taken from us and put into concentration camps called residential/boarding schools. “Kill the Indian and save the man” was their motto. In Canada almost half never returned home. They were sexually abused, experimented on or murdered. Hitler’s World War II holocaust was modeled on the American Indian one.

Eugenics was part of how 10,000 French Canadians become a population of millions while we were being wiped out.

In the early days of New France, as Quebec was called, the birthrate was low because few European women were in Canada before 1663. After the English defeated them in 1760, the Roman Catholic Church’s retaliation was called the “revenge of the cradle”. They wanted to drown the English in a “bath” of French Catholic babies. The priests told the women that the ideal French Canadian mother was the one who took the first son from the cradle to replace him with his younger brother, while telling him that next year a little sister would take his place and so on. Fourteen children was the ideal. If they did not produce a child every year, they had to confess their sin. The protestants used the same fertility strategy to secure their theft of our lands. The physical strain of this policy killed the settler women and many of their babies.

The women got medals from the Pope for having at least 10 children. In 1973 a reporter from France, Andre Luchaire, wrote a story about this for La Presse. He visited a woman in the Laurentians, north of Montreal, who had over 25 children. He asked her to name her children who were running all around playing. She signaled one over and asked him, “What’s your name, son?”

In the 1970s after the “quiet revolution” when modern life hit Quebec, the French birthrate plummeted. They stampeded out of the church over this issue.

Recently technology made it possible for a 33-year old single woman in California to give birth to eight babies at one time through in vitro fertilization. She already had six. In previous multiple births the government stepped in and made assistance and funds available to help out the families. In this recent event, criticism and almost condemnation has been leveled at the mother about the cost to taxpayers, the social problems and government funds expended. Why? She is well educated and loves her 14 children. This woman is a person of color and she did not intend to have eight children. She wanted only one. All the implanted eggs survived in her womb and produced eight babies. She could not bring herself to abort any of them. She is obviously strong and so are her offspring to survive such an ordeal.

Since the invaders to Turtle Island have almost destroyed the environment that threatens to wipe out humanity, it is time to bring back the ways of Indigenous people to save mother earth.

We are not advocating that Indigenous women start having eight babies at a time. Indigenous women should be given the assistance needed to cut down our high infant death rate and to stop the theft of our children by government agencies such as social services. The survival and health of our babies means raising them in a decent standard of living to which we are entitled. Presently we are forced to live in one of the lowest life standards in the world. To take care of our children we need the same level of human rights as anybody else. Why is this being denied to us?

Yes, our birthrate is higher than the rest. This is a natural biological response to the genocide perpetrated on us. Canada wants to cut down our births. To hit us Ottawa recently made two major budget cuts to help stay-at-home mothers and provide day care for those who have to work. More will have to go on welfare which is not enough to cover decent food and shelter. Canada is deliberately creating hopelessness to lower our population by knowingly worsening conditions that will make us sick and that will make it harder for us to look after our children.

The colonists would rather hang empty cradle boards on museum walls than put live Indigenous babies in them to be raised by healthy Indigenous communities.

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Not particularly effective propaganda. To be sure the aboriginals of the Americas have been and continue to be hard done by but they haven't helped themselves very much moaning about what should have been. When life kills your turtle, I say make turtle soup. These new slaves should have taken their cues from the old slaves ( the Europeans) and they would have gotten along much better. Instead these proud warriors thought they could prevail against the juggernaut.
02-11-2009, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2009 08:09 PM by mexika.)
Quote:Not particularly effective propaganda. To be sure the aboriginals of the Americas have been and continue to be hard done by but they haven't helped themselves very much moaning about what should have been. When life kills your turtle, I say make turtle soup. These new slaves should have taken their cues from the old slaves ( the Europeans) and they would have gotten along much better. Instead these proud warriors thought they could prevail against the juggernaut.

How could they have? The fukn church as killers and brain washers, on top of that the racist governments and uppers classes wanting to be rich from something, and the lower class who are used and abused mentally..

What happened was that there was an injustice done to the Indigenous, a super killing of children, as in Gaza, and their people and when they try to be self-sufficient with their lands, guess who is waiting to destroy it, racist with gunz and division AS IN GAZA...ITS RIGHT THERE, STARING AT YOU!! WHERE IS OUR/YOUR WISDOM?

All people of Indigenous descent want is not be part of European mentalities of selfishness and environmental genocides. To take care of the environment which gives life and not destroy it. What Indigenous people see is a slow death from European institutionalized brainwashing, division, and killing. Isn't what this board is all about, finding out who the bastards are who are deceiving the populace into being sub-human and deceit? You can learn a lot from indigenous people, just like Hitler did with the genocides of the Jews. Hitler used those concentration camps and pitted others against being superior to the master race and that is what have now and days. Hitler won and we know it because we still live his legacy everyday in Europe, and the Americas. The end product of not just Hitler, but the wicked Vatican still persists with taking our souls when Indigenous people have their own way of life which is way to humane for the wicked european Vatican satanic priests.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

02-11-2009, 08:43 PM
well lets see, the poor (peasantry/peons/servant class) of Europe have been physically and mentally abused for pretty much all recorded history and the aboriginals for only part of that time. Hell if you want to get into it the Chinese poor have a history of 4-5000 years of ill treatment at the hands of their elite. Then again pre-European aboriginal history was no paradise as they were generally fighting amongst themselves.

Where the hell is Turtle Island anyway.

By the way are you ready to go back to freezing to death in a hide tent? and using the bow and arrow to feed your family? Do not get me wrong I am not saying monumental suffering has not been imposed on the aboriginals of America, just that there is no way back.
02-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Quote:well lets see, the poor (peasantry/peons/servant class) of Europe have been physically and mentally abused for pretty much all recorded history and the aboriginals for only part of that time. Hell if you want to get into it the Chinese poor have a history of 4-5000 years of ill treatment at the hands of their elite. Then again pre-European aboriginal history was no paradise as they were generally fighting amongst themselves.

Where the hell is Turtle Island anyway.

By the way are you ready to go back to freezing to death in a hide tent? and using the bow and arrow to feed your family? Do not get me wrong I am not saying monumental suffering has not been imposed on the aboriginals of America, just that there is no way back.

Who is stating going back? Its not about going back to the way it was, it going back to how it should have been. Respect for the environment, plants, nature, and all that which gives you and your children life. But, unpleasantly, European medicine does not heal but kill as apposed to herbal which can cure and not kill you. It is only natural if you think about it. But Europeans look for that magic pill kill for all ailments and if they can find it...than they can control you. In reference to the Asian, they followed a natural way, but not like the indigenous of the Americas and to some extent, less than European ways. Many Asian groups kept inside their realm and did not spread like roaches across the planet with malice, greed, and environmental destruction and human genocide. Unlike Asian and European, the Americas indigenous people are all accepting of all colors of people because their philosophy is based on a circle and not linear thinking. It only makes sense because we see nature as being everybody. We had our issues, but they were solved with in honor and not back stabbing each other.

What is wrong with sleeping in a hide tent, don't you go camping under the stars and why do you go camping? Because you want to get away from all the chaos in the city and be, feel, and take in more natural air. In reference to freezing, we got Eskimos and they do not complain about it....

Soul Rebel Native Son

02-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Technology is here for a purpose. Go live in the woods if you'd like, but I'll stay in the hotel room. And yes, I've been forced to sleep in tents for thirty days at a time with the military. Moot point here for living in tents. They suck. If you'd like to go back to the middle ages, then by all means go! I appreciate the fact that people have opinions. This makes debate possible and effective solutions can be brought forth. My man...you have like 500 years of anger pent up inside you. Thats a lot more than I have right now. My whole thing is that once this government takes over that you apparently so feverishly seek, you won't have near the rights to speak up as you do now. I see no mention of the peoples that fought and died to make this country what it is now. Seriously, if you don't like the country so much...find another place. (see other post) If you don't live here, then you can not make an honest opinion about this country. It is a very wonderful country full of much opportunity. You'll usually find that the people that don't see that are the ones that moan and groan all the time. The ones that expect something for nothing. The "Entitlement Generation" is a prime example. Nothing is owed. Nothing except that you have freedom to exercise your 1st Amendment rights. Its good that you use them. Be happy that you have them.
02-13-2009, 04:58 AM
Recently technology made it possible for a 33-year old single woman in California to give birth to eight babies at one time through in vitro fertilization. She already had six. In previous multiple births the government stepped in and made assistance and funds available to help out the families. In this recent event, criticism and almost condemnation has been leveled at the mother about the cost to taxpayers, the social problems and government funds expended. Why? She is well educated and loves her 14 children. This woman is a person of color and she did not intend to have eight children. She wanted only one. All the implanted eggs survived in her womb and produced eight babies. She could not bring herself to abort any of them. She is obviously strong and so are her offspring to survive such an ordeal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is not well educated. She doesn't have a degree. Her irresponsibility is going to cost her children. She didn't want just one child. She wanted many. Watch the interview before you type this stuff, man.
02-16-2009, 09:38 PM
I know your complaints are legit Mex, but you can't go through life with a victim complex. It will drain your energy from striving higher personally.
02-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Quote:I know your complaints are legit Mex, but you can't go through life with a victim complex. It will drain your energy from striving higher personally.

its not a victim complex. I'm engaged in knowing what the system is, who is perpetrating evil, and who overwhelmingly gets the positives and who is being marginalized. There is great evil in America, europe, canada based on a system thats full of myths, fantasies, and lies.

Soul Rebel Native Son

02-18-2009, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2009 11:58 PM by ---.)
Quote:Many Asian groups kept inside their realm and did not spread like roaches across the planet with malice, greed, and environmental destruction and human genocide.
In reference to freezing, we got Eskimos and they do not complain about it....

So as people moved down the continent through Beringia, evidence overwhelmingly suggests that they did so whilst extinguishing the majority of large mammal and bird species and much flora and fauna, as they went along. Is that right? Who knows if there would have been incidences of mass human extirpation ie genocide along the way too? There was no one else there known of, seems it was never put to the test.

The second part of the comment sounds hauntingly like bad communist rhetoric tbh and tbh yes, I can imagine eskimos complaining about the cold.
02-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Quote:I know your complaints are legit Mex, but you can't go through life with a victim complex. It will drain your energy from striving higher personally.
word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Quote:All the way up to the other end, which was
water boarding.
BRIAN ROSS:
And that was one of the techniques.
JOHN:
Water boarding was one of the techniques, yes.
BRIAN ROSS:
And was it used on Zubaydah?
JOHN:
It was.
BRIAN ROSS:
And was it successful?
JOHN:
It was.
BRIAN ROSS:
What happened as a result of that?
JOHN:
He resisted. He was able to withstand the water
boarding for quite some time. And by that I mean
probably 30, 35 seconds--
BRIAN ROSS:
That's quite some time.
Intv John Kiriakou ABC (tape1).doc
MEDIA ID: TAPE #1 Pg.17
JOHN:
--which was quite some time. And a short time
afterwards, in the next day or so, he told his
interrogator that Allah had visit him in his cell
during the night and told him to cooperate
because his cooperation would make it easier on
the other brothers who had been captured. And
from that day on he answered every question just
like I'm sitting here speaking to you.
BRIAN ROSS:
And a willing way?
JOHN:
In a willing way.
BRIAN ROSS:
So in your view the water boarding broke him.
JOHN:
I think it did, yes.

If it broke him so quick, in seconds, then why was he willing to answer questions hours later after a prayer?

cia caught lying.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=3978231&page=5

transcript part 1
02-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:I'm engaged in knowing what the system is, who is perpetrating evil, and who overwhelmingly gets the positives and who is being marginalized. There is great evil in America, europe, canada based on a system thats full of myths, fantasies, and lies.

I agree totally. On the other hand, after reading your topics and comments for close to a year or so, I will
share my thoughts on you. I'm no head-shrinker, I'm just stating my humble observations. Fair enough?

I have no doubts that you are a freedom fighter. What I've seen through your postings however leads me to believe
that your sense of freedom is very ethno-injustice centered. That is to say, you tend to cheer for the underdog whether
that be a Palestinian in Gaza, Mexican's for Aztlan, or a "First Nations' (aka indian) reserve right here in Canada.

IOW, you seem to be at the forefront of everything dealing with ethnicity and injustice, but I read nary a word from you
on things like chemtrails, or surveilance or global governance etc.

I'm sorry if I mistook that for a victim complex. It's just that when TPTB are trying to fuck us all, your area of activism seems a
bit "niche". Keep it up tho! :)