Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Which Countries have free speech?
05-03-2012, 03:08 AM

So far: the USA and Iceland

Free speech is sacred in these countries and part of their constitution.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2012, 03:36 AM
RE: Which Countries have free speech?
cross off USA. there has been an amendment.

You are now free to say whatever you like within strict government guidelines.
05-03-2012, 08:40 AM
http://www.fknnewz.com/view/2150/free-sp...wz-030812/
05-03-2012, 08:53 AM
A more pertinent question might be which forums have free speech
05-03-2012, 08:57 AM
WTF ??
05-03-2012, 10:42 AM
(05-03-2012 08:53 AM)ron Wrote:  A more pertinent question might be which forums have free speech

Everyone's first post has to be approved by a moderator. This cuts down on the forum spammers. It is inconvenient for newbies, but not as inconvenient as having to wade through spam all the time...

[Image: randquote.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2012, 02:24 PM
(05-03-2012 08:53 AM)ron Wrote:  A more pertinent question might be which forums have free speech

Ron, In general one can say that forums that have free speech have follow the constitutional law that allows for total free speech unless it is directly calling for violence against a person or group.

for the rest the free speech is total.

this also means that such forums should be free of all moderator interference with the law/ the free speech of those that post.

Does this answer your question ron?
05-03-2012, 02:56 PM
The best defense for free speech is more free speech.

Yo
05-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for clearing that up yeti. I was afraid that after the insurrection, you had put the forum under lock-down. No one would blame you because that was a fowl lot you banned who think they can use free speech anywhere. That sneaky Mami was the worst one with those filthy pictures of his. Did you know he is really a pirate? Really! I have the documents and a couple hundred of his torrents to prove it...

No country has free speech. Even in Iceland it is illegal to yell "I DROPPED A SHEKEL" in a crowded synagogue.
05-03-2012, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 06:45 PM by IanPotter.)
When I was at uni there was a guy I knew from Iraq. He'd laugh and joke (and drink and smoke) - but the second anyone asked him about anything related to his homeland he'd instantly stare down at his feet until you stopped, even if that meant sitting there all night. I never could tell if he was happy. He simply couldn't say.

Most just thought it weird behaviour, but to me it was a signal that freedom of speech was something I should value and be prepared to defend.

Today however, I'm am much less sure about the confidence instilled by the hubris of youth. All too often free speech is used as a cover for lies or as a vehicle for self-indulgence, while at other times it springs forth from within a trapped paradigm and only serves to infect the air with viral dogma.

Besides, what use is free speech in a world where no-one listens anyway?

And then there are the words themselves. What do they mean? Should I buy a dictionary to make myself clear? Should I buy you one too?

For a time I thought I'd found relief in freedom of thought; but I realized I was thinking in English and in a dialect few would care to comprehend.

Does anyone understand? Would it help if I spelled it out? How about if I wave my arms around to emphasize the points I fail to make?

Why don't you just stare into my eyes and I'll return the favour. The truth must be in there somewhere.

Today I only know one thing. It's easier that way. It came to me in a dream. No words, just pictures; and screams directing me to that moment when the voices are silenced and we look on, open mouthed and for the first time in our lives, lost for words.

Fuck you and fuck me. Them dogs have it easy...

The three grand imperatives of imperial geostrategy are to prevent collusion and maintain security dependence among the vassals, to keep tributaries pliant and protected, and to keep the barbarians from coming together. Zbig the Ruthless.
05-15-2012, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 01:31 PM by Negentropic.)
(05-03-2012 06:35 PM)IanPotter Wrote:  When I was at uni there was a guy I knew from Iraq. He'd laugh and joke (and drink and smoke) - but the second anyone asked him about anything related to his homeland he'd instantly stare down at his feet until you stopped, even if that meant sitting there all night. I never could tell if he was happy. He simply couldn't say.

Most just thought it weird behaviour, but to me it was a signal that freedom of speech was something I should value and be prepared to defend.

Today however, I'm am much less sure about the confidence instilled by the hubris of youth. All too often free speech is used as a cover for lies or as a vehicle for self-indulgence, while at other times it springs forth from within a trapped paradigm and only serves to infect the air with viral dogma.

Besides, what use is free speech in a world where no-one listens anyway?

And then there are the words themselves. What do they mean? Should I buy a dictionary to make myself clear? Should I buy you one too?

For a time I thought I'd found relief in freedom of thought; but I realized I was thinking in English and in a dialect few would care to comprehend.

Does anyone understand? Would it help if I spelled it out? How about if I wave my arms around to emphasize the points I fail to make?

Why don't you just stare into my eyes and I'll return the favour. The truth must be in there somewhere.

Today I only know one thing. It's easier that way. It came to me in a dream. No words, just pictures; and screams directing me to that moment when the voices are silenced and we look on, open mouthed and for the first time in our lives, lost for words.

Fuck you and fuck me. Them dogs have it easy...

Well, English is also a programming language (Dennis Fetcho gets into this on his Illuminatus Observer blog). The English you learned, the English we all learned was learned how ? Through our parents and older relatives (if they be English speaking) and through the media (TV, textbooks, all other books, movies, radio). The English spoken by most people's parents and relatives is, give or take a few new coloquialisms that arise every generation, very similar to what you will speak. All sources of where the language comes from are fully controlled.

According to Fetcho, the English language itself as originally written was a language of freedom, written specifically to free people from certain language-created and therefore, mental shackles of the past, and it is not merely through colonization and conquest that it has spread through the world as the 'international language' but through the inherent qualities of the language itself. However, these positive qualities have been perverted systematically to arrive at a completely different result than was intended.

So, basically, to really free yourself, you have to be aware of the very language you use to think with, the etymology of the words, how the concepts were combined into words and what they make you 'think' or conceptualize when the metaphors start working. Once you're aware of this, then you will catch the deliberate distortions that seem to be there for no reason than to make you think a certain twisted and retarded way that makes you a better slave more often.

Dave Gahary of the American Free Press interviews Ernst Zundel, who was arrested in the U.S., deported to Canada, imprisoned in solitary confinement and denied bail for 2 years while awaiting trial and eventually extradited to Germany, where he was convicted of thought crimes and imprisoned for another 5 years. Today, 7 years later, Zundel is free from prison in Germany but cannot see his wife, due to the fact that he is denied a passport and there is a warrant out for his wife's arrest in Germany for running his website.

In this two-hour-long discussion, Zundel relates the history of his 3 decade long struggle for free speech, freedom of historical inquiry and revision, and the insanity of prosecuting people for their thoughts.

http://www.americanfreepress.net/podcast/Zundel64.mp3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: _dancinggirlFelix.gif]

The Key - Collin Alexander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT1q0j5Pzr0

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon (Full Movie) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBAuezmFNIk

Deanna Spingola Interview with Bart Sibrel of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon"

http://k004.kiwi6.com/hotlink/403ze98ykc...120316.mp3

Astronauts Gone Wild -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWqh7OuLWE

Last Days of the Big Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tHB8tD34s

Michael Tsarion Archives

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1...ature=plcp

Terence McKenna Archives

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9...ature=plcp

John Friend's Blog

http://mrfriendsblog.blogspot.com/

Mami - Freedom Monkey Radio Commercial Free Archives

http://grizzom.blogspot.com/
07-06-2012, 06:41 AM
We could fight about free speech, but wouldn't that be wasting the resource yeilded by the elite as one we could share with them?

Look around, though. Those that gave us mere mortals the "gift" of speech have cheapened it on every level.

This forum and tracker may have light parameters that keep its data stream from going off on every train of thought imaginable, but in turn focus content to the ideals of a mission statement that is both uncensored and open to a community that wouldn't be absorbed elsewhere. Inclusion of all non-fiction media without legal issues, take down requests, and outright uselessness is not censorship. It's an invaluable resource that we should fight like hell to keep, not fight with each other in order to control/kill off its natural tendency... to grow as a living embodiment of knowledge. Being all-inclusive is the only way to grow in totality. Any that might suggest otherwise have an agenda.

that's just my 0.02. it's only enough to combine with a few others in order to make something happen.

I'm going back to sleep now.
ZZZzzzzzzzzz...

[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Illinois Politician Wants a Kill Switch For Anonymous Speech Online shortwave 4 724 02-22-2013 04:17 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Free speech and the contitution applied to forums, ACCOUNTABILITY Tim77 13 1,382 11-12-2012 08:06 PM
Last Post: GasseGeir
Video Rowan Atkinson's speech at Reform Section 5 Parliamentary reception drummer 0 1,013 10-25-2012 09:07 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Help free Facebook activist Jabbar Savalan zoverload 2 608 12-31-2011 04:04 PM
Last Post: tracher999
Exclamation Free Dr. Siddiqui, UK demonstrators say joeblow 0 374 08-18-2010 09:26 PM
Last Post: joeblow
  Man who raped his daughter, 4, walks free after claiming he suffered from 'sexsomnia' --- 16 3,024 04-18-2010 06:27 PM
Last Post: Deathaniel
Thumbs Up Juan Manuel Martínez Moreno is free!He had been held for murder of U.S journalist... h3rm35 0 603 02-20-2010 12:22 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Canadian Hate speech law unconstitutional: rights tribunal yeti 5 1,067 09-12-2009 11:59 AM
Last Post: Hans Olo
  Eu Employers Free To Refuse Jobs To Smokers Ognir 10 1,665 09-20-2006 12:25 PM
Last Post: Kdorimastvarvposesti