Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
04-11-2012, 12:47 AM
Hello
Hey, it would appear i'm new. Just figuring out the navigation of this place. Found it as i'm currently scouring the web for High Balance institute/eric pepin stuff. I find it mad interesting. Also into all the zeitgeist stuff and the Venus project, If anyone has any recommendations let me know. Well nice to meet you allEatdrink007
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2012, 01:06 AM
RE: Hello
Welcome!

[Image: randquote.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2012, 02:32 AM
Words of advice...
Do your own research into what's going on and definitely don't take "Zeitgeist" or the Venus Project at face value.

Other than that...welcome.

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
04-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Welcome to concen valve.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Welcome Valve. Best of luck to you in your search. Sounds like you're sniffing around in some interesting flower beds.