Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NWO hierarchy chart
01-26-2012, 01:33 AM
NWO hierarchy chart
I'm sure many of you on here have seen this but just in case you haven't, and for the new users seeking answers, this is the best chart I have come across that shows who the top tyrants are.

Get to googling these names and it will all fall in place for you.

The rest of the site has some really far out there info but focus on this chart and researching the names for now.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_nwo.htm
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Nwo hierarchy chart
I followed the link entitled 2012 - Evidence Suggests Defeat for The New World Order and realised that it should be called the Old World Order, considering it's based on hundreds to thousands of years of enslavement and oppression.

The New World Order should instead represent freedom for individuals and corporations as nothing more than pieces of paper.

Cool piece of literature you found, though, Sovereignman.

Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2012, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2012 03:02 AM by Sovereignman.)
RE: Nwo hierarchy chart
I found it early last year some time when I was lost down the rabbit hole for hours. I have not looked at very many links on that site but I always refer back to that one chart when trying to show people how the power "trickles down". Sometimes a simple chart really helps some understand it.

And it's difficult to dispute because it's true.

I figured some on here would enjoy it.

Ps I like this link: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...nwo102.htm

I think the guy makes an excellent point about "conspiracy theories".

Quote:Lets not forget all of the thousands of conspiracies out of Wall Street like Bernie Madoff and many others to commit fraud and extortion, among many crimes of conspiracy.

USA Today reports that over 75% of personal ads in the paper and on craigslist are married couples posing as single for a one night affair.
When someone knocks on your door to sell you a set of knives or phone cards, anything for that matter, do they have a profit motive?
What is conspiracy other than just a scary way of saying “alternative agenda”?
When 2 friends go to a bar and begin to plan their wingman approach on 2 girls they see at the bar, how often are they planning on lying to those girls?
"I own a small business and am in town for a short while. Oh yeah, you look beautiful.”
Conspiracy theory is a term that originally was a neutral descriptor for any claim of civil, criminal or political conspiracy.

However, it has come almost exclusively to refer to any fringe theory which explains a historical or current event as the result of a secret plot by conspirators of almost superhuman power and cunning.

To conspire means,
"to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish a lawful end."
The term "conspiracy theory" is frequently used by scholars and in popular culture to identify secret military, banking, or political actions aimed at stealing power, money, or freedom, from "the people".

To many, conspiracy theories are just human nature. Not all people in this world are honest, hard working and forthcoming about their intentions. Certainly we can all agree on this.

This link is badass. Now I know where to find Rockefeller. Watch the video by wearechange. Stellar!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociop...ller04.htm
Find all posts by this user
01-26-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: NWO hierarchy chart
WHUPS, that last part should read:

Quote:To conspire means,
"to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or to use such means to accomplish an unlawful end."

The point is taken: if two guys lie to a chick to have sex with her, they are, indeed, conspiring. (If it's just me, it's not a conspiracy unless I have some sort of dissociative disorder.)

So now one has to find a catch word to mean "civil, criminal or political conspiracy." It's a conspiracy against the citizenship of a nation that we have to watch out for, though, and we can let the police handle the two-bit crooks and predators roaming like wild dogs.

Truth appears in many forms. Find those that resonate with you.

- "If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all." - Noam Chomsky
- "Humans are not a rational animal, but a rationalizing one." - Leon Festinger

http://avaaz.org - The World In Action
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chart Outline of the Ownership of the Federal Reserve Cycle of Eternity 0 389 05-04-2008 04:11 AM
Last Post: Cycle of Eternity