04-14-2011, 01:32 AM
Judge Strikes Down Canada's Marijuana Laws Again
QMI Wrote:OTTAWA - A controversial ruling on medical marijuana
from an Ontario Superior Court judge has lit up a new
federal election issue.

Judge Donald Taliano ruled that Health Canada's medical
marijuana program is invalid and denies legal access to
sick people who need the drug.

He gave the government 90 days to respond.

Without a response, production and possession of
pot would effectively be legalized.

Read the full article about Canada's Unconstitutional
Marijuana Laws

When are government's pull their heads out of the sand
and regulate weed the same way they do cigarettes
and alcohol?

Don't they know they way you win the war on illegal drugs
is by making the good drugs legal?

But then, maybe, they need to stop listening to Big Pharma
and the Private Prison Lobby and anybody else who makes
money by locking up smokers before they can hear the
voices of reason.

My Psychiatrist Committed Suicide

"I'm going to tell you something you won't believe."
David Vincent
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2011, 05:33 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Judge Strikes Down Canada's Marijuana Laws Again
Too many Canadians are in the pen for carrying the wrong type of vegetation in their pocket. The po po are pretty leniant here unless you catch an RCMP officer on a bad day and/or disrespect "the badge", then your bound to get some blowback. In comparison with the US prison industrial complex*, many which operate at 95%+ capacity to maximize shareholder returns Canadians have it pretty good; but I suppose we're speaking in relatives not absolutes and only for simple posession. Growers (non government authorized) and distributors get the full blunt force of the law levied against them.

*Good PIC show on a recent Truth Hertz broadcast (torrent) with special guest Preston Fleming.

Edit: Another Update on this Story and the Appeal Process > Possible Legalization Angle

Pot ruling expected to face federal appeal
Drug will be legal to possess if ruling not challenged
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/rulin...story.html

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2011, 11:08 AM
RE: Judge Strikes Down Canada's Marijuana Laws Again
because they are evil and the people are stupid.
04-14-2011, 05:07 PM
RE: Judge Strikes Down Canada's Marijuana Laws Again
(04-14-2011 05:33 AM)FastTadpole Wrote:  Too many Canadians are in the pen for carrying the wrong type of vegetation in their pocket. The po po are pretty leniant here unless you catch an RCMP officer on a bad day and/or disrespect "the badge", then your bound to get some blowback. In comparison with the US prison industrial complex*, many which operate at 95%+ capacity to maximize shareholder returns Canadians have it pretty good; but I suppose we're speaking in relatives not absolutes and only for simple posession. Growers (non government authorized) and distributors get the full blunt force of the law levied against them.

*Good PIC show on a recent Truth Hertz broadcast (torrent) with special guest Preston Fleming.

Edit: Another Update on this Story and the Appeal Process > Possible Legalization Angle

Pot ruling expected to face federal appeal
Drug will be legal to possess if ruling not challenged
http://www.vancouversun.com/health/rulin...story.html

Not if they got good lawyers hee hee hee... Dumb ones get it hard. Rule one as a Toker, never carry much, keep your stash broken up in multiple cashes, and in separate area of your home. They only normally take the first batch they find so at least upon release you got smoke to calm your nerves....

And Big 10-4 on the being a dick leads to being harassed along the toker angle, as when I get pulled over I'm polite and responsive "respecting" LOL so they don't want to ask to much, just give me my ticket and I move on....

I tried to mention that point earlier in my tenure here but if fell on deaf ears, as much as coppers sux, they can and as triwoox's vids show they often do if you don't "respect" the badge and show proper attitude beat the sheep, privilege of the Shepard.

Though seriously as much as these same folks will be disrespectful and non compliant and launch in to grand stands with coppers they won't do the same for the most part with other members of society, they avoid the dark street, or give the loud mouthy person the ground if in the work place or social environment... yet they do not have the power or protection the police have yet they are not worried about tirading or confronting those who are immune to recourse and who like the thugs or villains they give a distance to, are more able to make one's life difficult.

All in all with an election on now in Canada and such be sure the law will laps for a short period but be strongly re-in forced once a new government sits. We had a summer of pot like this a while back, it was kinda cool we were able to toke right on the Parliament hill and not be bothered... but we're cooler then the US in general re pot, shit rolling papers are available in EVERY store no tobacco purchase required!Icon_biggrin

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information The Globalist agenda behind Marijuana Legalization FastTadpole 12 195 02-24-2014 02:35 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Israel debates legalizing medical marijuana mothandrust 2 170 12-18-2013 11:50 PM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Uruguay: Lawmakers Authorize Marijuana Production And Sales Easy Skanking 8 357 12-14-2013 03:28 AM
Last Post: pax681
Smile U.S. allows states to legalize recreational marijuana within limits Easy Skanking 4 268 09-02-2013 04:18 AM
Last Post: thokling
  Retired Judge Reveals the Surprising Rationale for America's Extremist Drug Laws mexika 1 550 01-10-2013 11:35 PM
Last Post: macfadden
  United Nations threatens Colorado, Washington state over marijuana decriminalization Easy Skanking 0 248 11-29-2012 11:11 PM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  Colorado’s War on Medical Marijuana h3rm35 1 387 11-16-2012 09:34 PM
Last Post: CSIWEMBLEY
  Colorado legalizes marijuana for anyone over 21 April 2 331 11-07-2012 02:18 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  2012: Historic Year for Marijuana Reform on the Ballot h3rm35 31 2,462 10-09-2012 07:31 PM
Last Post: Swordfish
  Swat team shoots ex-marine 71 Times in Marijuana raid – No Marijuana found April 1 561 09-15-2012 06:20 PM
Last Post: h3rm35