Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
STRESS TEST MY ASS
04-14-2009, 12:11 PM
STRESS TEST MY ASS
STRESS TEST MY ASS

Do you think the government, Fed and the 19 banks that have majority ownership of the Fed are going to tell you the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

These 19 banks are bankrupt. Wells Fargo reported a $3 billion profit. Bull Shit. The toxic assets and future bad mortgages are sitting on their balance sheet. The government is letting them lie to us about the value of those assets. This is all a sham. A giant confidence game cooked up by Geithner, Bernanke, and the bank CEOs.

Continue to read:
http://theburningplatform.com/groups/quinn...ess-test-my-ass
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2009, 02:46 PM
STRESS TEST MY ASS
One way they are increasing their "net worth" is holding onto foreclosurers by pricing them so high they just set there. This just started about a month ago. I'm not sure why they even want BPOs to be done, lately they do not go by them. Lately too they are dragging their feet on getting a property to market.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  19 biggest U.S. banks start getting 'stress test' results hilly7 0 356 04-27-2009 05:01 AM
Last Post: hilly7
  LEAKED! U.S. Bank Stress Test Results! Solve et Coagula 1 429 04-21-2009 06:59 PM
  Federal Reserve tells banks to not reveal results of 'stress test' hilly7 0 330 04-13-2009 03:38 AM