Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.75 Average
Wikileaks and Assange = Rothschilds: The Proof
12-13-2010, 11:12 PM
RE: Wikileaks and Assange = Rothschilds: The Proof
Quote:Maybe julian assange is just some guy somewhere doing what he thinks is right..that....ever.....bubble up in your head?? you would probably consider yourself naive for even thinking it.......how naive. You give TPTB way too much of a compliment. They are a house of cards and you prefer to view them as unstoppable. your choice, not mine.

LOL

Oh yeah like this is going to stop the powers that be. LOL Leak some documents? And you talk about being naive?

I tell you what, seeing as though you are obviously a dogmatic defender of Assange that does not allow anyone else to have a different opinion about him to your own (while using that as an excuse to defend him I might add) why don't we wait for the hype to die down when you have more of a clear head. Let's wait and see if Assange knocks down this 'house of cards' and if you were justified in investing so much emotion into someone who I doubt you've even met.

You'd think I said something about your favourite sports team or religion with these childish reactions.

Quote:what were you expecting from these low-level leaks? were you expecting higher level leaks?

I was expecting nothing of these leaks except for them to fill people with false hope while being used to censor speech in the long term following the method of problem-reaction-solution.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2010, 11:41 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2010 01:12 AM by geogaddi00.)
Quote:All wikileaks has proven is - gasp - governments lie. The networks are giving him huge press coverage. This cannot be done without an ok by the powers behind the news which are Rothschild controlled agencies. Much of the reporting is gossip like anyway, 'oh some wikileaks document said this military general reckons that country's president is a fool'.

If you cannot understand why I pointed you to the documents that have been released, that do far more than just show that governments lie, then you are a stubborn fool.

Your posts are obnoxious and laden with conspiracy schizophrenia.

If your point of view that WikiLeaks is doing nothing more than releasing little emails revealing silly embarrassing admissions, that you have gleaned from the coverage in the mainstream media, which you say is controlled by the Rothschilds, then your argument is not only contradictory, but it is also completely flawed and ridiculous.

Even the recent WikiLeaks cables have uncovered massive corruption. If you haven't heard about it from your only source of information on these matters, the mainstream media, then I am not sure you are doing very good research on any of this. It's just a lot of hot air and paranoia on your part.

So WikiLeaks Is Evil For Releasing Documents... But DynCorp Gets A Pass For Pimping Young Boys To Afghan Cops?

12-14-2010, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2010 01:41 AM by rsol.)
Quote:I was expecting nothing of these leaks except for them to fill people with false hope while being used to censor speech in the long term following the method of problem-reaction-solution.

so you expect nothing. you don't understand what's happening here. you just throw mud. from your limited information you've decided hyperbole and bullshit are valid enough conclusions "when in doubt, go to default". must be them.

Anyone entering the ring, good intention or not is just fuel for your ridicule. enjoy it. perhaps people trying to work out a way to stop it get stopped by people like you. you accuse wiki of giving false hope but you give false doom. sinner or saint there's no middle ground.
12-14-2010, 02:18 AM
don't you just wonder about the motivation of some people?

i mean, fuck Assange Wink he's irrelevant, except as a political tool, and a distraction. sure most of the stuff being released is well known to the informed, but from the horse's mouth, in all its grubby, manipulative detail? it is psychotic, stupid or disingenuous not to acknoledge this.

Assange is a fall guy, perhaps trapped by his ego and libido and a useful tool, for MSM to focus on, rather than the content of the release. (and we've only had a fraction)

as they say in the east "when the sage points to the moon, all the idiot sees is the finger".

Vitam Impendere Vero
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-14-2010, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2010 05:37 AM by FreedomFighter.)
It looks like Assange has been compromised. He has denied that 9/11 was an inside job. His leaks aren't that useful - none of that stuff is actually actionable in any meaningful way.
12-14-2010, 05:51 AM
People never cease to amaze me.

People know nothing about me yet can say:

Quote:If you cannot understand why I pointed you to the documents ..... then you are a stubborn fool.

What makes you think I wasted time reading your post? Once I saw the posting name I skipped reading to be honest with you because we have something in common; we both see each other as fools.

Quote:If you haven't heard about it from your only source of information on these matters, the mainstream media

What on Earth makes you think the 'mainstream media' is my only source of information?

Quote:Anyone entering the ring, good intention or not is just fuel for your ridicule. enjoy it. perhaps people trying to work out a way to stop it get stopped by people like you. you accuse wiki of giving false hope but you give false doom. sinner or saint there's no middle ground

As I said before, lets wait for the hype to die down when you are more clear headed and not clouded by false hope. Hindsight is a great thing. How I can possibly stop 'people trying to work out a way to stop it' with an internet post is a ludicrous statement. Don't pay me any attention if I can hurt your feelings to that degree. I'm not stoppin Assange doing what he's doing or you for that matter. If you are trying to stop the powers that be, stop wasting your time replying to me and using me as a scapegoat for your own inadequecies and concentrate your energies on stopping them. Besides what false doom did I give? A world with a regulated internet? Big deal, my life won't change much in that event, but based on your number of posts it seems the internet is central to your life and maybe this is why you are worried about internet censorship. Get over yourselves and realise that treatment of each other is the primary reason we are in the mess today, and I can tell you if I won't conform to a world government, I certainly won't conform to a pair of idealistic cretins on an internet site demanding I praise Assange when experience in these matters has taught me to be very careful as to who I trust. Your responses are ridiculous and disgusting and quite frankly confirm many reasons why I can't see humanity getting out of the mess it currently sees itself in.

Quote:i mean, fuck Assange he's irrelevant, except as a political tool, and a distraction. sure most of the stuff being released is well known to the informed, but from the horse's mouth, in all its grubby, manipulative detail? it is psychotic, stupid or disingenuous not to acknoledge this.

Absolutely. He has confirmed nothing not known to longterm researchers, the moronic sheeple that make up the majority of this world will not even remember his name in a few years from now, while those that do will forever link us with a 'rapist'. Reminds me of Icke and the reptiles.

Oh well boys, have the last say, I look forward to your latest inanities. I won't waste any further time replying to you guys.
12-14-2010, 06:29 AM
Okay. I might have confused a couple of you as being the same person.

A lot of people are saying WikiLeaks has done nothing but show a few random emails. What I was saying is that this is not true. That is why I showed the list of past documents released. The Guantanamo Bay manual and Scientology manuals are rather interesting.\

Maybe I should not have used the word blabbing in my post. It was rsol's reply that actually fired me up more. But in combination with this pathological suspicion of Assange and WikiLeaks.

In the conspiracy world - every researcher and whistleblower and activist etc has been accused by a conspiracy theorist of being CIA or Rothschild or a Freemason or a Jew or some other damn thing.

The conspiracy world has a bad reputation for very good reason!

12-14-2010, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2010 10:09 AM by rsol.)
r.r you are irrelevent. and no amount of jealous rantings is going to dissuade anyone. unless... maybe its YOU who has the agenda. you are here to undermine anything wiki does.

Oh this is fun can i accuse some more people without evidence too?

There IS relevence to whats being posted and the fact you dont see it just goes to show you havent read a single thing from there.

"He has confirmed nothing not known to longterm researchers"

Oh ok, in your court you just have to turn up and state something and its true. By the way hindsight is a luxury of the future and not of the present. while you diddle and daddle about who or what you trust....the rest of us are trying to find out whats going on.

if you wish, actually put down some links and info about the case at hand by all means. if you have any info. or do you just make your mind up and thats it?

Oh and yes, to prove to the world thats thier government warrent little trust is a point that, not only needs to be said but affirmed WITH EVIDENCE. Will we ever have a world where we can trust our leaders? would we trust it? do children grow up KNOWING that governments lie or do they find out? If you dont wish for only the fringe of society to know even a fraction of whats going on, like us, YOU have to be more open to your sources. to trust noone is the same as trusting everyone. You are not any the wiser.

Quote:Absolutely. He has confirmed nothing not known to longterm researchers, the moronic sheeple that make up the majority of this world will not even remember his name in a few years from now, while those that do will forever link us with a 'rapist'. Reminds me of Icke and the reptiles.

you knew all this? so if you had full access to secret documents and diplomatic cables why didnt you spread this to the world? why didnt you share your data handed to you by soldiers on the line? IF you had all this data to hand? And icke has more followers BECAUSE of his little alien fantasies. This guy is pretty dull and just a figurehead to a website.
12-14-2010, 10:22 PM
The claims that Assange works directly for the Rothschilds appear to be unsubstantiated.

The situation appears to be blown out of proportion. Fact is, a lot of "secret" documents don't have any interesting secrets in them, so leaking them isn't of much value.
12-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Just you all wait until the banking documents are leaked! But don't expect it to be covered well on the nightly news.

12-15-2010, 02:47 AM
Well considering the fact that TPTB tried to take his website down and today ( as of 2010-12-14 22:12 GMT ) there are 2,174 mirrors up and running, I'd say Assange and crew have succeeded.

[Image: Signature2.gif]
12-15-2010, 03:57 PM
As ive stated before, the major players are not i repeat NOT going to showing thier faces in diplomatic cables, they will be mainly stating official positions of powers to AMERICA. You are not going to expect ANY information about ANYONE worth trillions.

We all know that secret meetings mean secret FROM governments just as much as you and me.

The real mistake many people make is considering that NWO principles and plans are shared up and down the official lines down to the police, social workers, council members ect ect. this is patently false.

It also doenst make any sense for it to be at the higher echeleons of government. the whole point is its supposed to be a secret. AS IN NOT WRITTEN DOWN.

As others have pointed out this is nothing we dont already know. well in some cases yes but in others no. alos the fact that this data is there to cross reference the past few years can help many human rights groups. Its not a big enough stink for some of you but hey, for some of you, i dont think you will be happy untill we are fending for ourselves catching rabbits and screaming at the moon. I however understand that a broken system wont be fixed by breaking it some more.
12-15-2010, 05:06 PM
12-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Nice propaganda piece zapoper.

Amazing how it turns ideals which Assange agrees with, seeming against him ( to those who know nothing of Assange's history ).

[Image: Signature2.gif]
12-15-2010, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 12-15-2010 10:15 PM by rsol.)
guilt by disassociation..Smile watch for the byword. zionist. you can always tell. Is there anyone out there not jewish?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug Proof Wikileaks is a Psyop CharliePrime 8 718 07-30-2013 01:05 AM
Last Post: mexika
Information Bradley Manning, Adrian Lamo & the WikiLeaks Affair h3rm35 39 10,018 02-27-2013 07:36 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Assange went a bit too far - Richard Branson to RT TriWooOx 0 213 11-01-2012 06:00 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
  100% Conclusive Proof of No-Planes & TV-Fakery on 9/11 in under 8 minutes Negentropic 239 56,808 04-25-2012 04:00 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Wikileaks and Stratfor, Israel Busted Again Solve et Coagula 0 269 02-28-2012 01:10 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
Shocked wikileaks exposes US espionage upon Indigenous people Naturalmiztic 0 284 01-03-2012 01:58 PM
Last Post: Naturalmiztic
  WikiLeaks: US military cannot find evidence linking Julian Assange to Bradley Manning TriWooOx 1 445 01-26-2011 06:15 PM
Last Post: rsol
  GORDON DUFF: ELVIS, BIN LADEN AND ASSANGE (VIDEO) Solve et Coagula 0 266 01-23-2011 03:18 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Wikileaks' Assange's Lawyer has connections to Rothschilds TriWooOx 2 642 12-29-2010 03:44 AM
Last Post: zapoper
  BREAKING: WikiLeaks Being Used to Justify "Patriot Act" Legislation For Internet h3rm35 10 1,147 12-20-2010 06:28 PM
Last Post: rsol