Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past
09-19-2010, 10:23 PM
Rainbow A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past
A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past

September 19, 2010 By davidjones
© By EDWARD F. MALKOWSKI

Of all the chambers in the Great Pyramid, the subterranean chamber is the largest, as well as the most mysterious. It is 46 feet long, 27 feet wide, hewn into the limestone bedrock, and difficult to describe. The descending passageway’s entrance to the subterranean chamber is near the floor at the northeast corner. A six-foot-wide square pit shaped like a funnel has been tunnelled in the middle of the floor, near the east wall. This square-shaped pit is actually the mouth of a shaft that is eleven feet deep, although in 1816 the Italian explorer Count Caviglia drilled into the pit another thirty feet.

The western half of the chamber has been carved nearly six feet higher than the eastern half and sculpted into several large finlike protrusions. All these finlike protrusions are situated east to west and are nearly as tall as the ceiling. Between the large protrusions, a stepped channel starts at the floor and flows toward the back of the chamber. In its centre there is a channel leading to the western wall. In the southeastern corner, a tunnel known as the “dead end shaft,” thirty inches in height and width, runs south fifty-seven feet, then ends at a wall. There are two other features in the design of the Great Pyramid that appear to be part of the work performed in the bedrock, the well shaft and the “grotto” (see figures 1 & 2)

Continue to read:
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/...f-the-past
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2010, 04:37 PM
RE: A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past
I had heard something similar and I'm not sure which pyramid it was. There was a hidden chamber behind sandstone or bedrock so they broke through it only to find another chamber full of sand. A team of Japanese geologists ended up doing some seismography / densitometry and spectroscopy to see what the layout was.

Then it discovered there was a lower chamber below the sand chamber that the sand could drain into. Past the chamber of sand was another hidden chamber.

An application was made to drain the chamber of sand. It was rejected (by Zahi Hawass) citing that it could collapse the pyramid. Nothing further has been done since as far as I know.

I heard it on a radio show recently. Forget which one or exactly when it aired originally.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2010, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2010 07:21 PM by JFK.)
RE: A New Theory for the Great Pyramid: How Science is Changing Our View of the Past
That sounds more like the chamber under the sphinx's paws FastTadpole.

Edit to add - http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-detai...6476&hit=1

[Image: Signature2.gif]
09-21-2010, 01:46 AM
Thanks JFK. The Secret Chamber Beneath the Sphinx PDF looks like decent info. Any update on that story?

Thanks for sharing Solve et Coagula, always fascinating to learn more about ancient structures, design and culture.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
FastTadpole Wrote:Thanks JFK. The Secret Chamber Beneath the Sphinx PDF looks like decent info. Any update on that story?

You are welcome FastTadpole.

No I have not heard of any updates, however they did use ground penetrating sonar and they did drill a series of diaganol 2" or 3" diameter "well" underneight the sphinx's left paw from which they took core samples, officially looking for groundwater. ( July of 2009 )
[Image: sphinx_drill.png]
( 50% resolution & # of colors reduced to 256 of my copy )

From viewing the videos the thing which looked "out of place" to me was the tablet with the heiroglyphics situated at the sphinx's breast... Looked to me to be much more recent than the sphinx itself... Perhaps it is covering an entrance ?
( The "brickwork" is a recent restoration begun in the 1950's I believe )

[Image: sphinx_tablet.png]
( 50% resolution & # of colors reduced to 256 of my copy )

I suppose we will never truly know because if the sphinx is older it would totally upset Egypt's timeline of history and the government there would never allow their version of history to be re-written.

[Image: Signature2.gif]
09-22-2010, 06:50 PM
(09-21-2010 07:40 PM)JFK Wrote:  I suppose we will never truly know because if the sphinx is older it would totally upset Egypt's timeline of history and the government there would never allow their version of history to be re-written.

it is only egypts time line now a days most learned know that the sphinx is several thousand years older then they pyramids which were 3rd cycle survivors, the Sphinx being from the second cycle.

What is hidden there was discovered in the 30's but kept hush hush like most recovered knowledge that goes against "there" agenda. though the secret room theory is just that the hidden rooms underneath are not rooms at all in the sense that they hold treasure / corpses... they are sand filled foundation stones the pyramid was built on so it would not be eroded by flooding water as the water passes through the sand and as it is trapped in the surrounding stone work it can not be washed away.

What is alluded to in many writings in regards to a hidden room is the central archive and hall or records of the second and third cycle, they are reported to be in the area and deep under the ground, but to think they are under the (3 great) pyramids shows how little one understands what the pyramids were built for... the hall of records is to lay to the north of the 3 great pyramids and according to roman records about the search the Egyptians mentioned building one of there (substandard) pyramids over the entrance to it. So the hunt is to find which one, and as long as a gov stands in Egypt that won't happen, though time is out anyways that were it just discovered so little would be learned before it is too late, though finding it would confirm many legends, many pointing to what was and is no more...

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Keylontic Science newworlddisorder 4 817 11-22-2013 11:23 PM
Last Post: rakmeister
  About the Great Brotherhood of Light Solve et Coagula 0 233 02-26-2012 05:01 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Reincarnation of great beings through their love for humans Solve et Coagula 1 275 02-01-2012 10:18 PM
Last Post: B4Time
  Israel is Mystery Babylon the Great johnd1987 2 1,788 08-25-2011 10:24 AM
Last Post: SirBustaBear
  Wealth in the Light of Initiatic Science Solve et Coagula 0 240 08-22-2011 06:45 PM
  India’s Science of Light Solve et Coagula 0 242 08-19-2011 03:00 PM
  The Afterlife Is Real - Science Confirms Life After Death Exists Solve et Coagula 2 658 08-08-2011 08:19 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Muslim View of Jesus. rockingtheboat 0 315 06-05-2011 05:38 PM
Last Post: rockingtheboat
  Awakening Our Indigenous Mind: Hopi Prophecy on the Coming Great Purification Solve et Coagula 0 440 01-25-2011 09:37 PM
  The Pyramid Center hilly7 4 822 09-02-2010 01:37 PM
Last Post: April