• 0 Votes - 0 Average
France begins expulsion of Roma gypsies
08-20-2010, 04:09 AM
[Image: article-1304416-0AD8AD31000005DC-603_634x507.jpg]
August 19, 2010
AFP

France begins its controversial expulsion of around 700 Roma to Romania and Bulgaria on Thursday, amid rising criticism of President Nicolas Sarkozy's clampdown on the minority.

The first 79 Roma who agreed to a so-called "voluntary return procedure" will be put on an afternoon flight to Bucharest, the first such expulsion since Sarkozy in July vowed action against Roma, Gypsy and traveller communities.

France intends to fly 132 more to Timisoara, in western Romania, and Bucharest on Friday and 160 on August 26, with each adult granted 300 euros and each minor 100 euros.

With unease growing over the roundups using tactics that one member of Sarkozy's ruling party compared to those of Nazi-era France, the interior ministry insisted on Wednesday that each case had been looked at individually.

Romanian Foreign Minister Teodor Baconschi said he was worried about the risk of "xenophobic reactions".

"I am worried about the risks of populism and xenophobic reactions in a context of economic crisis", Baconschi said in an interview with the Romanian service of Radio France International (RFI Romania).

French Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux will next week receive senior Romanian officials including Secretary of State for Roma Integration Valentin Mocanu to discuss the Roma's predicament.

About 10,000 Roma from Romania and Bulgaria were returned to their countries in 2009, but this is the first expulsion since Sarkozy in July announced a clampdown on foreigners.

Baconschi said he "hopes" that all legal procedures have been duly applied for these "expulsions".

The European Union's executive arm has said France must abide by the bloc's freedom of movement rules when it expels Roma living illegally in the country.

The European Commission is following the situation "very attentively", a spokesman, Matthew Newman, said.

Most of the Roma who were sent to Romania in 2009 returned to France afterwards as European citizens free to travel in the EU, officials admitted.

The French foreign ministry insisted the measures being taken against the Roma were in line with European rules.

"The measures taken by the French authorities with regard to dismantling illegal camps fully conform with European rules and do not in any way affect the freedom of movement for EU citizens, as defined by treaties," foreign ministry spokesman Bernard Valero told AFP.

Valero said a European directive "expressly allows for restrictions on the right to move freely for reasons of public order, public security and public health".

There are about 15,000 Roma of Eastern European origin in France.

The Roma community in Romania numbers 530,000 according to the national census or 2.5 million according to non-governmental organisations, who say that some do not declare themselves as Roma fearing discrimination.

© 2010 AFP

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-wor...12fdc.html

Quote:The government has given itself three months to remove all 300 camps, a plan announced in the wake of July riots in Grenoble which revived memories of unrest across France in 2005 after two youths of immigrant origin died fleeing the police.

Interior minister at the time, Sarkozy in 2005 went to the Paris suburbs where the violence had erupted and denounced the perpetrators as “scum”, cementing a tough-on-crime reputation that helped carry him to the Elysee Palace in 2007.

RECORD LOWS FOR SARKOZY

His ratings have slid to record lows amid high unemployment, unpopular pension reform plans and allegations a minister in his government accepted illegal campaign donations from L’Oreal heiress Liliane Bettencourt — a charge he has denied.

Many commentators see the crime crackdown as a ploy to shift attention onto a topic that has traditionally been a strength for him and his party. Opinion polls give conflicting signals on whether the French support the measures.

Hortefeux said last week some 700 Roma would be expelled from France by the end of the month using commercial flights to Bucharest chartered by the government. The first flight is due to depart on Thursday.

In past years expelled Roma, who come mainly from EU members Romania and Bulgaria, have returned to France. This time the government plans to use a biometric identification system to prevent those who try to return from doing so.

Hortefeux and Besson are due to meet Romanian government officials next week to discuss the matter.

Opponents of Sarkozy’s plans, including opposition parties and the country’s powerful unions, have called for a national demonstration against the measures on Sept. 4.
http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/article...ism-mounts

Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2010, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010 01:17 AM by nik.)
RE: France begins expulsion of Roma gypsies
"Roll out the biometrics and keep the scum out!" . The temperature is rising but it's not anthropogenic global warming.
Find all posts by this user
08-21-2010, 03:44 AM
Signs025 Now this is a story of interest! WOW! It's all I got to say.

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
08-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Theres a whole lot of people in europe needing to be expelled besides these roma thief clans. Second on the shit list should be other illegals and asylum fakers and thirdly new citizens that become repeat criminals should get their citizenship revoked and be thrown out after their jail time is up. But im happy the purgings have started in france, soon others will follow.

We need a Galileo of genetics to stand up to the Church of Equality and tell them the earth is not flat.
-Unknown Commenter
08-21-2010, 06:45 AM
And then we can expel people with the letter "P" in their online handles cause they are batshit crazy from what I hear... so it must be true! Then we can move on to the ones that were born in odd number years cause they are Of the Debbil! ..and then ones that have slightly irregular features cause they are MUTANTS!

Rolleyes

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
08-21-2010, 03:42 PM
(08-21-2010 06:45 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote:  And then we can expel people with the letter "P" in their online handles cause they are batshit crazy from what I hear... so it must be true! Then we can move on to the ones that were born in odd number years cause they are Of the Debbil! ..and then ones that have slightly irregular features cause they are MUTANTS!

Rolleyes

I guess you think every person on the planet is entiteld to live anywhere they like without regards to their behavior and without regards to the will of those who already occupy that space and whose forefathers have fought and died to preserve that territory for their own people. Well then your going to love the coming one world goverment and the destruction of nation states by your imperialistic communist ideology. Because in your dystopian future there will be no races since all will be mixed, no reason to travel because everything will be the same, no differing culture and language to learn from because there will only be one. No divercity at all because everyone will be equal in every way and just as tasteless as Mac donalds. Oh and by the way thers no reason for you to critizise the hostile takeover of any country or tribe by the international community because everything belongs to everyone right.

We need a Galileo of genetics to stand up to the Church of Equality and tell them the earth is not flat.
-Unknown Commenter
08-21-2010, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2010 04:09 PM by icosaface.)
Yes, free trade and open borders are only for corporations, goods, services and the ruling class. Unions are there to control the rank and file under another layer of parasitic coercion.

Every event is unique when considered comprehensively, all is in motion and the time is always now.
Patterns can be recognized, if one pays attention now, in all this motion.

I live in Canada, my ancestors were, to quote my Father, Scandawhovians with more Scottishness than anything else. Are you telling me that I can't read a book and learn about a culture or talk to a neighbor and learn about a culture? Je ne comprend pas.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
Did you think you were put here for something less?
Chief Arvol Looking Horse
08-21-2010, 04:06 PM
(08-21-2010 03:42 PM)prisma Wrote:  and whose forefathers have fought and died to preserve that territory for their own people.

Bring on the violins because you need them to accompany your dirge.

What language do you speak other than shit and english? is it related ancestrally to Proto Indo European by any chance?

If so,which nation state did that emerge in?

your view of history is myopic and diseased.

One doesn't need to be a fascist in order to preserve identity, that was the trick that was played to great effect that led to the current situation and you are a useful idiot by continuing it.
08-21-2010, 04:13 PM
Nice catch nik.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

Each of us is put here in this time and this place to personally decide the future of humankind.
08-21-2010, 04:19 PM
thanks, icosa
08-21-2010, 07:34 PM
F"n tripe!!!!

I agree with the new guy about boarders and people having "freedom" to live amongst those they Want to live amongst, just look at all the gated communities.

But of course i wasn't referencing them for immigration, and i'm surprised a shit bag Pansy nik yeah callin you out .... didn't see this article for what it is. he claims to be so smart and knowledgeable re things occult... yet he gravitates like a limp wrist ed fag to race!!!!!! Wake up folks race is so not the big issue just a distraction, they (NWO) don't even think of race.

Why were these Gypsies evicted? sure i read the cover story bout illegal camping and that shit which is what it is... Gypsies (and any occult ist or well read knows) are one of the last groups in Europe to still have Powers and to teach them generation to generation, out side the Caribbean there is not much real magic held by a people. And well Gypsies are not your average Pikie!

I'm sure some if not all targeted have been found to be using that power in a way contrary to what France can tolerate and so they were expelled, but if they are cracking down on those who are in the Occult now beware as it will follow in other countries, many of these cultures have passed on down knowledge, and are able to build followings things the NWO doesn't want to spread out or the chance for a greater call through ignorance could be lost. Mark this type and I'm near sick of wasting good days on the key board anyhow... More not of simple cultural barriers like the slippery slope argument some put forth will happen mostly it will be folks like gypsies, "terrorist organizations" (including some who are homegrown) and Descenders.

Seems with on site prophets, pundits and confusion not much is realized beyond MSM bickering feels like I'm on a CNN Propagandacast, I feel i've learned what i can and as all my post r on google i've said enough more then i had wanted to to the sheeple, but in my near 450 post I think i've dropped more then enough seeds, originally i Was only looking to see if i could meet some like minds and was arm twisted into giving this site a look out, the Adm's r for the most part good I do like the freedom of speech enabled here, but it's so confused and diluted by left wing handi cappers who spread as much crap as just plain dis-info, why maybe cause they believe it, but I have imparted what truths i feel i should/ can and have been wasting far too much time on this site when out side a hand full most I'd not offer bread after chaos as it is your faults it happened the way it did, calling your selves truth seekers and freedom fighters yet with your inclusionism (as in post above) shows just how misguided and foolish some are. And look Plasma had a good point re his ancestors fighting and dying for the land and most here feel it's fine to see there land stolen, like the jews did to the Palatines!

I'll check back in from time to time but i think my posting time is to be markedly reduced until we see some better minds and more aware folks. And too many here attack first reason latter (internet way i guess). Best of luck to the aware... hilly, yeti, nickhedge (more for not bending to the left hand here) and the Admis.

For any who have followed my post in silence or who believe "the end is Nigh" as i Do a site of like minds and oodles if good facts (scientific) re the coming Apocalypse, Check it out :http://planetxtownhall.com

StonedDevil14

Signs043

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
08-21-2010, 08:56 PM
So you agreed with prisma. You live in North America. Are you a first nations person or did your ancestors steal the country off the original inhabitants? Should non first nations people be deported back to wherever their ancestors came from.

Mohandas Gandhi

08-22-2010, 12:23 AM
(08-21-2010 04:02 PM)icosaface Wrote:  Yes, free trade and open borders are only for corporations, goods, services and the ruling class. Unions are there to control the rank and file under another layer of parasitic coercion.

Every event is unique when considered comprehensively, all is in motion and the time is always now.
Patterns can be recognized, if one pays attention now, in all this motion.

I live in Canada, my ancestors were, to quote my Father, Scandawhovians with more Scottishness than anything else. Are you telling me that I can't read a book and learn about a culture or talk to a neighbor and learn about a culture? Je ne comprend pas.

You are right that culture is always in motion but you are forgetting that cultural heritage is also static in relation to the beholder. Since previous states of cultural heritage that superseed a detachment or braching off to a different culture inherently cant be the same to those who broke off in a different direction than to those who stayed behind. Meaning if say your grandparents left scottland and moved to canada, what happend after they left their culture wont be your heritage since your relatives took a different turn. And even if your grandparents were to be alive today they probably wouldnt recognize the cultural changes made to scottland after they left and most certainly wouldnt see themselves as being part of it in another hundred years because time would have changed so much.

Sure you can fill in the blanks if you havent been disconnected for to long. But all the books in the world wont resurrect a dead culture ie. one that has changed so much its not recognizable.

(08-21-2010 04:06 PM)nik Wrote:  
(08-21-2010 03:42 PM)prisma Wrote:  and whose forefathers have fought and died to preserve that territory for their own people.

Bring on the violins because you need them to accompany your dirge.

What language do you speak other than shit and english? is it related ancestrally to Proto Indo European by any chance?

If so,which nation state did that emerge in?

your view of history is myopic and diseased.

One doesn't need to be a fascist in order to preserve identity, that was the trick that was played to great effect that led to the current situation and you are a useful idiot by continuing it.

I speak three languages and partially understand another three and shit is not among them. Besides most languages were created before nation states and i havent even mentioned languages, i talked about ethnic groups and their territory* (what we today call nations). Big difference there you know.

In a multicultural society you are forced to be "facist" or you will get your cultural heritage erased simple as that. Dont belive me go ask any white person of european decent what parts of their heredetary culture they practice and how much they know about it. 99% will look at you in amazement and not know what to say. Ask any other ethnic group and they will in detail start to explain.

(08-21-2010 08:56 PM)icosaface Wrote:  So you agreed with prisma. You live in North America. Are you a first nations person or did your ancestors steal the country off the original inhabitants? Should non first nations people be deported back to wherever their ancestors came from.

How does deporting illegals where ever you live relate to deporting everyone thats not part of the majority ethnic group? Because thers no logic to it except for those damn jews that claim that homogenous white people sooner or later will exterminate them if they are not multiculturalized by subversion.

-Unknown Commenter
08-22-2010, 12:41 AM
(08-22-2010 12:23 AM)prisma Wrote:  I speak three languages and partially understand another three and shit is not among them. Besides most languages were created before nation states and i havent even mentioned languages, i talked about ethnic groups and their territory* (what we today call nations). Big difference there you know.

LOL Bell curve or not you are still behind it.

(08-22-2010 12:23 AM)prisma Wrote:  In a multicultural society you are forced to be "facist" or you will get your cultural heritage erased simple as that. Dont belive me go ask any white person of european decent what parts of their heredetary culture they practice and how much they know about it. 99% will look at you in amazement and not know what to say. Ask any other ethnic group and they will in detail start to explain.

So all the other ethnic groups excluding white Europeans are Fascist or are you just full of piss and middle brow propaganda?
08-22-2010, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2010 12:46 AM by crystal.)
Its quite a story. Romany people came originally from India didnt they?
They are illegals, and anarchists. Im speculating but im sure they dont pay taxes and sign to say they are slaves to the system. This is probably why they are put into a differnnt corner of the empire.
They chose their way of life, romantically they travelled by caravan. Now the state wishes to scoop them up and put them in tin aeroplanes to Bulgaria?
Then what, they will have to earn money to live as there is no welfare there, it is easier to turn to crime then to be rejected by a society.
Ive seen gypsies in Bulgaria, they will also be seen as a problem there too. (though some get great jobs like sweeping the streets with witches brooms)
They got it worse, (than even the jews) prejudged wherever they go and no roots or stability.
All the land and sea belongs to God we are all guests here.