Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Missing you guys
08-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Missing you guys
What's up dudes! I haven't posted or conversed in a while except for the happy birthdays. I'll admit the title is half truth, I've learned not to miss anything or anyone haha (don't take any offense, just learned to become that way). What's new with you guys? And how about the weather? This summer and last winter have been the coldest in southern california in a really long time.

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2010, 08:37 AM
RE: Missing you guys
'Sup dude, nice to see you check in. Icon_biggrin

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

08-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Nice to see you again bro!

08-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey,

Glad to see your ok mate, yeah ive not been very active much..

Not to bad, hopefully coming over to the usa for sept 11th weekend.. once i get my flights and hotel sorted

The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall. - Che Guevara

Resistance Films Youtube Channel

TriWooOx Podcast
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-03-2010, 07:14 PM
thats brave tri flying near the anniversary date to America! hope you get here safely!

Remember Knowledge is the only thing THEY can't take from you, and Knowledge is Know how, and Know how is Power!!!

Live long and Prosper!!!! Have a plan beyond words, and worry not of why the storm is coming as to how you're going to survive in it!!!!

Deathanyl @gmail!!!!!!
08-03-2010, 07:36 PM
hey MG, nice to read ya again

[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
08-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Have a safe trip Tri!
Thanks guys

08-04-2010, 05:09 AM
Nice to see you check in. Hope all is going well for you.
08-04-2010, 05:39 AM
Groovy to see you back around and checking in M.G. Hope you're being the change you want to see in your neighbourhood. You working? Doing the school thing? Dating or working on a few prospects? Take it all in man.

As for me work has been crazy, never been busier. I'm taking a kick at a little 'change from within' by providing good info (much of it from here) to a small but vibrant political party that will parlay it out to my fellow Canadians. I just got my first domain (finally after 10 years and ~800 for clients of mine) yesterday. It's an interesting insight into the process being on the inside of things and sniffing out the agents. Working on a new film with the Oh Canada group and spinning another plate on the Agenda 21 awareness scene with Freedom Advocates. I'm getting a bit into journalism and may have a published piece out soon in a small but nationally circulated newspaper. My kids are enjoying a summer at and in the lake with their cousins and friends and getting in touch with nature while having the time of their life, to date.

Be sure to check in now and again, good to hear from you dude.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
08-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Nice FTP! I wish I was that productive, and I hope your site prospers.
I have a temporary summer job working as a youth leader for a bunch of kids. Its been really fun, Ive learned a lot. We try to teach them about the junk they eat, and how they should be healthy, and shaped their etiquettes. These kids are pretty wild. The job is ending this week though, im not sure what Ill be doing after that.
The dating, haha, call me picky but girls these days really know how to turn a guy off Confused Like I always say, im just living in cruise control.
I am seeing improvements on myself though! The Kava tea really helps with social anxiety. Ive made new friends, and as they say, im "on the market" with the females Blush

Have a great one guys!

08-04-2010, 08:30 AM
(08-04-2010 07:38 AM)mastermg Wrote:  Nice FTP! I wish I was that productive, and I hope your site prospers.
I have a temporary summer job working as a youth leader for a bunch of kids. Its been really fun, Ive learned a lot. We try to teach them about the junk they eat, and how they should be healthy, and shaped their etiquettes. These kids are pretty wild. The job is ending this week though, im not sure what Ill be doing after that.
The dating, haha, call me picky but girls these days really know how to turn a guy off Confused Like I always say, im just living in cruise control.
I am seeing improvements on myself though! The Kava tea really helps with social anxiety. Ive made new friends, and as they say, im "on the market" with the females Blush

Have a great one guys!

Cool buddy, nice to see you're reaching kids. That's the most important and a sometimes overlooked aspect of global control in the hands of the few. They target kids we need to reach them as well to provide what we can to the inheritors of humanity.

As for the women, it always seems the good ones pop into your life when you're not looking. Really awesome to hear you're developing all aspects of your being.

And the site is basically just parked and easier to use as it centralizes everything I'm apartied to in certain public aspects of my life. Much easier to update one site than to update 50+ lists on different sites. It's probably a good idea to get the domain now before someone else does, then I'd be playing SEO catchup. Besides I got free rackspace from a buddy and registered the name for a 6 pack of beer Smile.

There are no others, there is only us.
http://FastTadpole.com/
10-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi Bro !
Its nice to hear (read) from you again.
Hope to get a healthy conversation here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Hey guys ortlav 3 190 12-10-2013 02:29 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Hi Guys/gals krissgale 1 366 04-19-2011 10:00 AM
Last Post: yeti
  hello guys and gals 1ShEiTaN1 3 514 01-03-2011 12:17 AM
Last Post: Umbrellaman
  NEW TO CONCEN you guys will love this! Asbestoscake 14 2,398 02-08-2010 05:22 PM
Last Post: April
  Hey Guys :) Dr.Druid 8 1,273 10-14-2008 04:00 AM
Last Post: Easy Skanking
  hey guys stratocaster1 8 1,067 02-19-2008 07:38 PM
Last Post: wakenthedead
  Hi guys! immusheri 4 568 12-22-2007 08:04 PM
Last Post: Liquinn
  Hi Guys MrBlonde159 6 654 04-04-2007 08:54 PM
Last Post: rockclimber