Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
CONCEN, YOU DO A GREAT JOB OF DESTROYING YOURSELF!
01-27-2010, 01:17 AM
CONCEN, YOU DO A GREAT JOB OF DESTROYING YOURSELF!
CONCEN, YOU DO A GREAT JOB OF DESTROYING YOURSELF! LOOK AT THIS FUCKING THREAD AT THE LATEST BULLSHIT NON-CONSPIRACY-RELATED TORRENT. SEE HOW FUCKING HAPPY THE UPLOADER IS THAT SHITTY POLITICAL TORRENT WAS NOT DELETED! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!

http://concen.org/tracker/comments.php?t...t&id=13573

Quote:joeblow

Who gives a shit, another non-Conspiracy torrent.

sil5er

thanks joeblow for your usual profound insights. and thanks for showing you care too, obviously you wouldnt have bothered if you genuinly did not care, eh? lol.

I shall pay them about as much attention as I usually do.

AFAIK, climategate ranks highly, as do unmarked FEMA style detention centers. so what exactly is your problem with this torrent... exactly?

now, for all you other punters out there, please dont let this fool (or my response) put you off. comment away ....

joeblow

Quote:
I am becoming increasingly concerned about a couple of specific things going on here, of late. Namely:
1. 'three strikes youre out' type legislation just passed
2. prisons being privatised

MY PROBLEM IS THAT POLITICS DO NOT USUALLY EQUAL CONSPIRACIES! ALL YOU IDIOTS NEED TO CREATE YOUR OWN TRACKER, CALL IT POLCEN!

sil5er

or ....... you could move to another tracker so you dont get so upset. just a suggestion, eh?

I see lots of things here on concen. most dont interest me. many are just obscure media and good research... I personally wouldnt have named the domain as it has been, kinda reminds me of 'Dept of Defense' ... *shrug*.

... but Im glad its here, and doing my best to both contribute and also follow rules and etiquette.

joeblow

Quote:
many are just obscure media and good research

WHY THE FUCK ELSE DID WE ALL COME HERE FOR THEN?! IF CONCEN'S FRONTPAGE WAS LIKE THIS THE FIRST TIME I CAME HERE, I WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY LEFT!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2010, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2010 02:32 AM by h3rm35.)
RE: CONCEN, YOU DO A GREAT JOB OF DESTROYING YOURSELF!
"2. prisons being privatised"

joe, do really believe that the privatization of prisons doesn't relate to conspiracy?

(disclaimer: as I'm personally - even though not obliged to do so - trying to keep my ratio floating around, or above, a 1.00, I haven't actually downloaded the torrent)

I'm pretty sure it does, but as I've not been here too long, I can't tell if all minorities are on your shitlist, or if it's just "the Jews"...

It's pretty obvious that private prisons in the US run on the tax dollars funneled through the system to incarcerate people, who tend to be picked up more often in ghettos than gated communities.

I hate to tell you (well, actually, I'm full of shit - I don't hate to call you a racist, I just pity you,) but your rhetoric will land you in a place where you'll be begging for mercy from those you can't even stand to look at.

good luck, unless you've got some "get out of jail free" card, and if you do, you're a whore to those you claim to resist.

[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
01-27-2010, 02:32 AM
The fact that you can't see a conspiracy when it's right in front of your eyes only re-enforces how much of an imbecile you are.

You bad mouth this site all the fucking time and when you were banned before, you were whining to get back in. Then we let you back and no you are bad mouthing it again. If it sucks so much WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE ALL THE TIME????

And you are free to leave at any time. BYE BYE!!!!
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-27-2010, 02:42 AM
Hey EasyShanking, I know as the POLITICAL-THEORIST you have obviously become and I as the CONSPIRACY-THEORIST that I am, we obviously will not be downloading the same torrents.

You better go grab http://polcen.org before someone else does, I know how bad you want to have 100% political torrents.

You have just exposed yourself again one who is dead set at destroying this site!
01-27-2010, 03:25 AM
LOL Just fucking LOL

BlowJob, you are about as clueless as they come as you show every time you post. LOL

I'M the one that throws all of the Hannity and Limbaugh bullshit OFF the tracker and then I have to hear from little whiny bitches like yourself complain that I banned their provocateur agenda bullshit...kinda like we did when we removed your joke of a gossip show. Obviously you aren't smart enough to read as I clearly state my opinion that MSM doesn't belong here multiple times on the threads, forum side AND tracker side. Actually I'm not surprised, as far as your head is up your own ass. LOL

You are such a fucking joke. LOL

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
01-27-2010, 04:27 AM
RE: joe and ConCen
For heaven's sakes, joe ... Confused

... "fists of fury" indeed. Undecided

[Image: HNK-HHQ.gif]
01-27-2010, 05:11 AM
(01-27-2010 02:42 AM)joeblow Wrote:  Hey EasyShanking, I know as the POLITICAL-THEORIST you have obviously become and I as the CONSPIRACY-THEORIST that I am, we obviously will not be downloading the same torrents.

You better go grab http://polcen.org before someone else does, I know how bad you want to have 100% political torrents.

You have just exposed yourself again one who is dead set at destroying this site!
Sorry if I'm jumping in in your place for a second, Skankin'...

What you just said illustrates that flat-out brilliance of your mind (yes, that was sarcasm,) in the exemplification of the fact that you won't respond to me.

I guess because I only have a few weeks here, I'm not worthy of recognition - yet one more reason to shut your ignorant ass up, in favor of new members.

enjoy your self-imposed imprisonment...

I live for the day when I'll meet you in person, and you spew your verbal diarrhea at me.

I'll be the white guy of European decent that's leaving you for the ambulance.

not a threat, as I haven't the slightest clue who you are. I just have hurt your type before, even with a gang of bouncing-souls around you with colorful laces on your jack-boots.

Seriously. Get the fuck over yourself. You're nothing but a name here. Just like most of the rest of us.

Your agenda doesn't make you any more valuable, and the sad part is, it doesn't make you any less valuable either.

get used to being a non-leader. unless you start a anti-semitic website, where you'll be raided by the fbi and scorned by anyone who knows what the fuck is going on.

[Image: conspiracy_theory.jpg]
01-27-2010, 06:09 AM
I joined concen, to read about varying viewpoints, no matter how "Controversial" it may be. Someone told me that if you had a gut feeling, to pay attention to your gut. Opinions are welcome, and to those who have proof to support arguments can be fun.

Some people rightfully are angry at society, and as such have misplaced anger. Just remember what we are here for, exploring the truth, developing plan in action and questioning ourselves and what we are told.

Evil persists when good men do nothing.
01-27-2010, 07:05 AM
(01-27-2010 05:11 AM)h3rm35 Wrote:  Sorry if I'm jumping in in your place for a second, Skankin'...

Negative persperation, O' ye messenger. Clap

01-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Popcorn

[Image: Palestinian_Dawn_by_Palestinian_Pride.jpg]
01-27-2010, 09:58 AM
This is a waste of time. Drugs and Conspiracy don't mix, bro..
01-27-2010, 04:58 PM
Joe needs to leave the blow alone. It's obviously rotting the brain.
Or he could just quit trolling. That would be a step in the right direction. Its one thing to voice your already abnoxious opinion in the correct thread, but to make another thread with the same post, kind of screams out "I need attention" just a bit too much.

"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research"
~William Cooper

DTTNWO!
01-29-2010, 04:47 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2010 04:49 AM by ---.)
i think concen is stronger than this temporaneous foible of which material is politically acceptable and doesn't cause too much indignation to those who object to neolibber msm shock jock material. jmo
Joe won't be the "voice of concen"; as concen is many differing voices in reality, but it's surely better to have Joe around than not around. jmho.
01-29-2010, 09:52 PM
Joe's got like 200 something posts. Who the fuck does he think he is coming in here and starting shit with dudes that have been on this board for years.
03-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Some people just can't help showing how incredibly stupid they really are. Feel pity as that is about all you can do for them.

'Those who would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither freedom nor security.' - Ben Franklin
'We need a revolution every 20 yrs., just to keep the bastards honest.' - T. Jefferson
None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free! - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
To the one who consents, no injustice is done.
Free America!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [split] Should ConCen pay $220 unlimited or $150 1TB? Swordfish 29 2,849 06-05-2012 11:29 PM
Last Post: yeti
  concen is pretty dead sekular 6 1,236 06-06-2011 01:36 AM
Last Post: Mike_Smith
  YETI, CONCEN, COINTELPRO rsol 52 7,685 10-08-2010 09:01 PM
Last Post: April
  Ban anyone who only come to Concen to attack Diceman 22 3,574 04-05-2010 08:29 PM
Last Post: rsol
  the great Messenger of the gods in Greek mythology --- 1 534 02-09-2010 06:30 AM
Last Post: h3rm35