Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Real Id Act
08-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Real Id Act
Legislative committee votes to accept REAL ID money

This is real and should be seriously looked at. It will in fact affect every person in this country.
Believe it...:unsure: or not.

:huh:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Real Id Act
Quote:Legislative committee votes to accept REAL ID money

This is real and should be seriously looked at. It will in fact affect every person in this country.

I think you got the wrong topic :Pjust a thought

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Real Id Act
Quote:
Quote:Legislative committee votes to accept REAL ID money

I think you got the wrong topic :Pjust a thought

Do you mean "Religion and Occult"?
08-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Real Id Act
Quote:Do you mean "Religion and Occult"?

yea I mean is this related to religion in any way? Because I dont see any connection, maybe its just me.

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

08-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Real Id Act
Quote:
Quote:Do you mean "Religion and Occult"?

yea I mean is this related to religion in any way? Because I dont see any connection, maybe its just me.

Well, The Real Id act is a doorway to the mark of the beast. It is the beginning of the avenue in which the mark can be distributed.

I have heard of several people not really understanding the importance of this bill and what it could mean to the American people.
I am not so sure that America will even be a part of the mark of the beast and that may be because the christian community stood against it (starting with the Real Id act).

Who knows.
08-11-2006, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2006 09:53 PM by DHammer.)
Real Id Act
Quote:I have heard of several people not really understanding the importance of this bill and what it could mean to the American people.
I am not so sure that America will even be a part of the mark of the beast and that may be because the christian community stood against it (starting with the Real Id act).

Who knows.

Oh I see , well I don't think it's a matter of deciding whether or not we want to take it, it's gonna be a forced procedure, and it will surround the globe.
Quote:Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
That means ALL

08-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Real Id Act
Quote:
Quote:I have heard of several people not really understanding the importance of this bill and what it could mean to the American people.

Who knows.

Oh I see , well I don't think it's a matter of deciding whether or not we want to take it, it's gonna be a forced procedure, and it will surround the globe.
Quote:Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
That means ALL

Yes...but we can decide if we want the Real Id.
The "all" represented in Revelations was the 10 nations...or the one world. Some how I feel like we (USA) might not be involved in that one wolrd nation. The Eagle (USA) is not represented in those nations described. (see Daniel 7). We are described in the 4th verse. We (USA) might be among that number of the 1/3 of the worlds population to expire (be destroyed) prior to. I do not know that for a fact...it is just an observation and possiblity.

When you get into the End times...debate can be heavy.

My point is We (America) can do something now about the Real ID act. Awareness is the key. This nation is still a democracy and we can move our leaders by acting

Pledge now to not knowingly vote for any politician who is for the Real Id act

Thanks for listening

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With the Afterlife drummer 0 316 10-09-2012 06:59 PM
Last Post: drummer
  Im not even sure these people are for real? nwo2012 18 2,118 08-16-2012 01:35 PM
Last Post: Doomsticks
  The Real Unity of All Religions Solve et Coagula 0 182 01-30-2012 12:10 AM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The Afterlife Is Real - Science Confirms Life After Death Exists Solve et Coagula 2 658 08-08-2011 08:19 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Magic, psychic abilities, OBEs, real or not? mastermg 42 2,863 05-30-2008 04:00 AM
Last Post: shZ
  The REAL stories of the Prophets Nomad 1 406 08-28-2007 10:14 AM
Last Post: horseonwheels
  The real messenger of Islam horseonwheels 0 248 08-27-2007 11:23 PM
Last Post: horseonwheels
  34,42034,420 citations from literature (mostly science fiction and fantasy) referring to real churches, religious groups SerialExpLain 0 316 08-19-2007 12:31 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Pope Says Hell And Damnation Are Real And Eternal FighterFromAfar 44 3,961 04-22-2007 05:23 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Is Love Real psilocybin 34 2,496 01-08-2007 12:36 AM
Last Post: psilocybin