Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guess Were All Dead Tomorrow
08-22-2006, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2006 12:17 AM by Conspiracy Dave.)
Well, it was nice knowing you all but remember acording to Fox news, were all dead tomorrow because the Iranian President is going to blow the planet up.

:)

I wonder if there is actually people out there fearing tomorrow.

Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2006, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2006 12:44 AM by harflimon.)
The fact that Mainstream people from the CFR are saying this actually makes me more scared than if some radical conspiracy theory website was making the insinuation. I mean the people saying it are the ones that can make it happen. I probably won't be holding my breath, but a lot of war games are happening at the same time including Vigilante (I think it's called that) the one that was held on 9/11. Iran also has some war games going and America has a few in both Mongolia and Europe I believe. Anyway it very much seems that events are lining themselves up. The signs are diffenently pointing towards something happening in the next week or so whether it's tomorrow or not.

Vigilant Guardian is the name of the drill/war game.

http://www.falseflagnews.com/wargames/more...rdian_aug_19-27

Mongolian-U.S. Joint exercise "Khaan Quest 06" from Aug. 10-25

http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/nation/200...15394311990.htm

Seoul to Observe Int'l Military Drill in Mongolia

By Jung Sung-ki
Staff Reporter

South Korea plans to dispatch five military officers to participate as observers in an international military exercise to be held in Mongolia later this month, the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said Tuesday.

In a statement, the JCS said it will evaluate the training results and consider whether to dispatch a company-level contingent to take part in the annual exercise after 2007.

Khaan Quest 2006, previously a joint Mongolian-U.S. military exercise, will take place on Aug. 10-25 in Ulaan Baatar as well as at the Tavan Tolgoi (Five Hills) Training Camp, 56 kilometers west of the capital.

As well as South Korea Russia officers from China, Britain, France, Canada, Italy and Japan will have observer status this year.

Some 220 U.S., 630 Mongolian and 242 troops from Fiji, Tonga, Thailand, Bangladesh, and India will take part in the exercise, according to the JCS.

The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
08-22-2006, 02:35 AM
I will be in mid-air for the big event tomorrow, if any of you survive... after I land and retrieve my weapons cache I'll be travelling the country on horseback recruiting soldiers for my takeover bid as warlord of north america. ;)

[Image: resistance-news.gif]The Theorist formerly known as 'no'.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2006, 05:02 AM
another tuesday in purgatory no less

RED PILL
08-22-2006, 07:50 PM
Well, it's tuesday and nothing has happened? Are the media channels having a blast over this or something? I don't watch them, so I wouldn't know.

&Yesterday We Obeyed Kings And Bent Our Necks To Emperors. Today We Kneel Only To Truth.& - Kahlil Gibran
&Orwell was right, but 20 years off&
&The mouth of the Just shall meditate Wisdom, and [their] tongue shall speak Judgement...& - Lilium
08-22-2006, 07:59 PM
days not over yet...

[Image: absurditiesvoltaire300oh0.gif]
------------------
&I've come to the conclusion, after having spent many years in politics, is that our presidential elections turn out to be more of a charade than anything else, and I think that is true today. It is a charade,& - Ron Paul, Sept 2008.
------------------
We're in a lot of trouble, watch this - http://www.youtube.com/v/3L3QVn4JyYA
------------------
[Image: guns250x200dw9.jpg]
[Image: armiw4.gif]
------------------
You cannot tax someone's labor because that is slavery
- Ed Brown, June 18 2007
------------------
The world's &freeest& country has the highest number in prison.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The crisis of modern democracy is a profound one. Free elections, a free press and an independent judiciary mean little when the free market has reduced them to commodities available on sale to the highest bidder.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The era of manufacturing consent has given way to the era of manufacturing news. Soon media newsrooms will drop the pretense, and start hiring theater directors instead of journalists.
- arundhati roy
------------------
The structure of capitalism is flawed. The motor that powers it cannot but vastly increase the disparity between the poor and the rich globally and within countries as well. Parecon is a brave argument for replacing that flawed machine and offers a much needed -- more equitable, democratic, participatory -- alternative economic vision.
- arundhati roy
------------------
[The choice between John Kerry and George Bush] is not a real choice. It's an apparent choice. Like choosing a brand of detergent. Whether you buy Ivory Snow or Tide, they're both owned by Proctor & Gamble.
- arundhati roy
------------------
No government's condemnation of terrorism is credible if it cannot show itself to be open to change by nonviolent dissent
- arundhati roy
[Image: sigterrorgj3.jpg]
------------------
Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped."

When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."
08-22-2006, 09:24 PM
Darn, I was hoping for at least a day off from work for some fake scare.

“Citizens may resist unlawful arrest to the point of taking an arresting officer's life if necessary.”
Plummer v. State, 136 Ind. 306.
08-23-2006, 04:06 AM
Quote:Darn, I was hoping for at least a day off from work for some fake scare.

Yeah, I called in sick today. Not because I was scared of terrorists. No, I was simply just too hung over from going to the strippers last night.

Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
08-23-2006, 04:13 AM
Damn nothing happened... I branded my shoulder with an "8" for nothing...

[Image: resistance-news.gif]The Theorist formerly known as 'no'.
08-23-2006, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2006 11:54 AM by sutcepsa.)
damnit I should be paying attention to the 'news' more, now its already the 23'rd and I just learn about this end of the world now, even though it was bs, I didn't even get a chance to be scared and all that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Exclamation Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Dead Zone: The Algae Biofuels and Carbon Exchange Agenda FastTadpole 46 30,090 11-23-2013 06:38 AM
Last Post: Quakva
  Snowden may be dead or captured datars 0 232 07-10-2013 07:32 PM
Last Post: datars
  The United States Is Already Dead, and Just Doesn’t Know It Solve et Coagula 2 406 02-20-2012 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sovereignman
  Dead people on the voter list in NH *video* Sovereignman 0 272 01-12-2012 08:55 PM
Last Post: Sovereignman
Photo Al-Qaeda leader Bin Laden 'dead' SiLVa 87 14,825 09-23-2011 05:14 PM
Last Post: TheQleaner
  The United States Is Already Dead, and Just Doesn’t Know It Solve et Coagula 0 323 06-20-2011 01:33 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  The United States Is Already Dead, and Just Doesn’t Know It Solve et Coagula 0 350 12-11-2010 10:49 AM
  America: a walking dead-zombie country Solve et Coagula 0 339 09-07-2010 03:56 PM
  Robert Byrd, Senator West Virginia Dead Finally NickHedge 1 329 06-29-2010 12:05 AM
Last Post: h3rm35
  Haiti has just been eliminated - Guess it wasn't necessary anymore NickHedge 22 2,300 01-25-2010 06:28 AM
Last Post: FastTadpole