Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Virginity And The Blood Covenant
09-28-2006, 09:08 PM
<div align='center'>Virginity and the Blood Covenant by Bobby L.

This may be a good message for a young person entering puberty.

Everything that God does, He does with a purpose in mind. His purpose is often not
understood but He tells us not to lean to our own understanding but just trust Him with all
of our hearts. (Proverbs 3:5)

There is a reason that God wants a man and a woman to remain virgins until marriage and
it has to do with blood covenant relationships.

Blood covenants have always been the strongest types of contracts among men. When
Adam & Eve fell, God prepared for them coverings of animal skins. This involved the
shedding of the animals blood.

When God made His covenant with Abraham, he made the sign of this covenant with
circumcision, which involved the shedding of blood.

When God brought forth the law of Moses and the covenants therein, it involved the
shedding of the blood of the sacrificial animals.

Our new covenant with God through the offering of His Son Jesus could not be
completed without the shedding of His blood.

In recent american history we see the native americans entering into blood covenant
relationships by the cutting of their wrists and mingling their blood.

The strongest human covenant is the marriage of a man and woman. Does it make sense
that God would ordain a marriage covenant without the shedding of blood? No, God
placed that in His order as well.

A female has a genital tissue know as a hymen. The hymen is mainly composed of blood
and when ruptured the blood is expelled. This normally takes place during a female's first
encounter with intercourse. God specifically designed this tissue and placed it in it's
strategic position for a purpose.

Sexual intercourse has always been know as the consummation of the wedding covenant
between a man and a woman. When a virgin woman first has intercourse with her new
husband, the hymen is broken or ruptured and blood passes on to her husband's genital.
This signifies the blood covenant relationship that they entered into, "till death do us
part."

Satan has naturally distorted this truth and deceived young people into thinking that
sexual intercourse is perfectly okay for the unmarried.

A virgin female should not allow herself to enter into intercourse unless she has made a
formal covenant with a man who is willing to lay down his life for her. A virgin male
should not allow himself to enter into intercourse unless he has made a formal covenant
with a female to lay his life down for her.

So what about those of us who have already disobeyed this truth? Even though we have
missed God's best for us, we still have His mercy and forgiveness to rely upon. We are
not condemned, but we have missed His best.

If young people had a clearer understanding of "Blood Covenant Relationships" there
would be much less promiscuity.</div>

Hosea 4:6 My people perish for lack of knowledge

Psalm 119:105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2006, 09:24 PM
good point , however...
Quote:In recent american history we see the native americans entering into blood covenant
no offence but this just shows how far stupidity can go.
Just because your (and i'm talking to those people who slit their wrists) doesn't involve the dropping of blood doesn't mean you have to cut yourself !!! I mean how dumb is that ?

If God made virginity and the 1-st sexual act to "shed blood" , how much more would He do about salvation ? Obviously in the process of salvation BLOOD HAS to be spilled. This fits perfectly with the hard and narrow way which Jesus asked us to walk ! (read my signature). Salvation is NOT a prayer away, it's obedience to Christ's commands. Stay in His word.

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2006, 09:57 PM
Quote:<div align='center'>Virginity and the Blood Covenant by Bobby L.

Everything that God does, He does with a purpose in mind. His purpose is often not
understood but He tells us not to lean to our own understanding but just trust Him with all

There is a reason that God wants a man and a woman to remain virgins until marriage and

Blood covenants have always been the strongest types of contracts among men. When
Adam & Eve fell, God prepared for them coverings of animal skins. This involved the

When God brought forth the law of Moses and the covenants therein, it involved the

In recent american history we see the native americans entering into blood covenant

The strongest human covenant is the marriage of a man and woman. Does it make sense
that God would ordain a marriage covenant without the shedding of blood? No, God

A female has a genital tissue know as a hymen. The hymen is mainly composed of blood
and when ruptured the blood is expelled. This normally takes place during a female's first
encounter with intercourse. God specifically designed this tissue and placed it in it's

Sexual intercourse has always been know as the consummation of the wedding covenant
between a man and a woman. When a virgin woman first has intercourse with her new
husband, the hymen is broken or ruptured and blood passes on to her husband's genital.
This signifies the blood covenant relationship that they entered into, "till death do us
part."

Satan has naturally distorted this truth and deceived young people into thinking that

A virgin female should not allow herself to enter into intercourse unless she has made a
formal covenant with a man who is willing to lay down his life for her. A virgin male
should not allow himself to enter into intercourse unless he has made a formal covenant

So what about those of us who have already disobeyed this truth? Even though we have
missed God's best for us, we still have His mercy and forgiveness to rely upon. We are

If young people had a clearer understanding of "Blood Covenant Relationships" there

This is all such BULLSHIT!!!

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]
09-29-2006, 04:09 AM
What kind of God requires the shedding of blood?

A demonic one?

Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
09-29-2006, 04:17 AM
Hymen and Hygiene have something in common. As do foreskin and forfucksake. Are you serious?

09-29-2006, 08:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2006 08:42 AM by DHammer.)
Quote:What kind of God requires the shedding of blood?

A demonic one?

You created an image in your brain from what you saw on TV or in movies that somehow the shedding of blood is demonic or bad. God will never forget sin without executing His judgement upon the sinner, EVER. That's what a just God should do, otherwise He would be a liar. Unless there is a replacement, God will send every liar to the pits of hell.

Quote:This is all such BULLSH1T!!!
care to state why ?

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

09-29-2006, 12:59 PM
I can already see how this will go ....

imaginary deathstickboy response to my post :

DHammer Wrote:You created an image in your brain from what you saw on TV or in movies that somehow the shedding of blood is demonic or bad. God will never forget sin without executing His judgement upon the sinner, EVER. That's what a just God should do, otherwise He would be a liar. Unless there is a replacement, God will send every liar to the pits of hell.

:LOL:I created the right image in my head about your God, not from tv or movies idiot :LOL:
Shedding blood IS bad and evil, but you`re too ignorant to see that :LOL: what kind of merciful God is that , if He inflicts judgement upon everyone and sends them to hell if they do not accept Christ :LOL: keep telling that to yourself, maybe one day you will find out the Bible was tampered with and edited by priests who decided what to keep in the book and what not, even though I have no proof for it :LOL::LOL::LOL:

09-30-2006, 06:25 AM
Imaginary is right, if that is what you think I would say, then you have not been paying attention.

Anyways there is no point attempting to debate anything with you, clearly.

Wyrd bi∂ ful aræd : Vituð ér enn eða hvat?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Image: madwolfoy0.jpg][Image: sharksmall1kd6.jpg][Image: bearkodiakchugachfe7.jpg]
10-01-2006, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Quote:<div align='center'>Virginity and the Blood Covenant by Bobby L.

part."

This is all such BULLSHIT!!!

What if I SODOMIZE you and get blood on my penis HAHAHAH , what does this mean ? what kind of covenant is this?

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

As a reputed atheist, the reverential nature of his film was surprising, but Pasolini himself said &If you know that I am an unbeliever, then you know me better than I do myself. I may be an unbeliever, but I am an unbeliever who has a nostalgia for a belief.&

[Image: Copyofsoldier2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blood Moon SiLVa 2 74 04-13-2014 06:51 PM
Last Post: Watchdog
  NY Rabbi's Spreading Herpes After Sucking Blood From Penis' Of Newly Circumcised Jew Frank2 4 484 09-22-2013 09:45 AM
Last Post: Swordfish
  Israelites Sue God For Breach Of Covenant ayahuascero 13 949 05-25-2008 07:36 PM
Last Post: mastermg
  al gores suitcase with vials of blood? shadow watcher 8 2,872 03-30-2008 06:01 AM
Last Post: shadow watcher