Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Roots Of Evil In The Middle East
11-27-2006, 04:21 AM
ISLAM BATTLE FIELD

THE ROOTS OF EVIL IN THE MIDLE EAST

TURNING AGAIN TO THE EAST ,WE FIND THAT THERE WERE CERTAIN SECRET SOCIETIES THAT SPRUNG UP AFTER THE DEATH OF OUR HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH).MANY OF THESE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS WERE FORMED BY MUSLIMS WHO BELIEVED THAT THERE IS A DEEPER AND HIGHER MEANING TO THE HOLY QUR'AN THAT CAN BE READILY SEEN BY THE COMMON BELIEVER .OTHERS THAT CAN BE READILY SEEN BY THE COMMON BELIEVER .OTHERS WERE FORMED FOR MILITARY AND WARFARE.HISTORY TELLS US THAT SHORTLY AFTER THE PROPHET DIED (PBUH),THE ENEMIES OF AL-ISLAM ,WHO HAD INFILTRATED THE RANKS OF THE MUSLIMS ,INSTIGATED AND CREATED DIVISION AMONG THE RANKS OF THE MUSLIMS(ROMAN VATICAN SPIES AND JEWS) INSTIGATED AND CREATED DIVISION AMONG THE RANKS OF THE MUSLIMS BELIEVERS THEIR SEEMING SUCCES LED TO THE DEATH OF UMAR,UTHMAN AND ALI ABU BAKR BEING THE ONLY KHALIFAH TO ESCAPE THEIR VICIOUS PLOTS .THE PRE-PLANNED MURDER OF UTHMAN LED TO A BLOODY CONFLICT BETWEEN ALI,THE FOURTH KHALIFAH OF ISLAM ,AND HIS FOLLOWERS,AND AISHA ,THE WIFE OF THE PROPHET, AND HER FOLLOWERS .THIS CONFLICT BECAME KNOWN AS "THE BATTLE OF THE CAMEL".FAKIR SYED WAHEED-UD-DIN REPORTS ,"THE BATTLE SETLED NO ISSUE AND THE SITUATION IN HEJAZ BECAME SO DISTURBED THAT ALI HAD TO MOVE HIS HEADQUARTERS TO IRAQ…”
WERE THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING TO THIS DAY. MORE BLOODSHED WAS IN STORE FOR ALI AND ANOTHER FIERCE BATTLE WAS FOUGHT AT SIFFIN WHEN THE ARMIES OF ALI AND MU'AWIYA CLASHED ...MUSLIM POWER WAS DIVIDED INTO TWO GOVERNMENTS , THE GOVERNMENT OF MU'AWIYA IN SYRIA ,AND THAT OF ALI IN THE REST OF THE ISLAMIC DOMAIN ."ALI WAS MURDERED WHILE HE WAS PRAYING IN THE MASJID .HE WAS STABBED WITH A POISONED SWORD. WE ALSO LEARN THAT THE ONCE UNIFIED MUSLIM COMMUNITY OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) DIVIDED INTO TWO MAJOR GROUPS ,DIFFERING MAINLY OVER THE SUCCESSORS OF THE PROPHET. THE SHI-ITES (AS THEY BECAME KNOWN AS) CLAIMED THE KHALIFAT (SUCCESSORS) FOR THE DESCENDANTS OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD TROUGH ALI,THE PROPHET'S COUSIN-BEING INDIFFERENT TO THE MAJORITY ACCEPTANCE OF THE ELECTED KHALIFAHS,ABU BACKR,UMAR ,UTHMAN AND ALI.IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT ASIDE FROM THE DIVISION OVER THE LINE OF SUCCESSION TO THE PROPHET ,THE SHI-ITES DID NOT DEVIATE FROM THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OR PILLARS OF THE RELIGION. THIS POINT IS IMPORTANT TO REALIZE BECAUSE LATER VARIOUS SECRET ORGANIZATIONS WERE FORMED FROM THE THE SHI-ITES,SOME OF WHICH DEVIATED GREATLY FROM THE PURE TEACHINGS OF AL-ISLAM.
SOME OF THE GROUPS THAT FORMED UNDER THE SHI-ITES LINE WAS (1) THE ISMAILIS,(2) THE QARMATIANS , (3) THE FATIMIDS ,(4)THE DRUZES,(5) THE ASSASSINS ,AND OTHERS .EACH OF THESE GROUPS BECAME WELL KNOWN FOR THEIR MILITARY TACTICS AND OPERATIONS ,WHILE OTHERS BECAME KNOWN FOR THEIR LEARNING AND HIGH REGARD FOR THE WISDOM OF THE QUR'AN. KHALEDSAIFULLAH KHAN ORDO ILLUMINATORUM UNIVERSALIS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2006, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-25-2008 01:44 AM by solar.)
Quote:... MANY OF THESE SECRET ORGANIZATIONS WERE FORMED BY MUSLIMS WHO BELIEVED THAT THERE IS A DEEPER AND HIGHER MEANING TO THE HOLY QUR'AN THAT CAN BE READILY SEEN BY THE COMMON BELIEVER ...

Hi, Leo,

First of all, I give you a warm welcome to CONSPIRACY CENTRAL FORUMS!

Leo, do you have any personal experience with Sufism and/or the Sufi Teachings?

Do you have any personal experience with the teachings of the Dervishes?

I am currently reading MASNAVI I MA'NAVI, THE SPIRITUAL COUPLETS OF MAULANA JALALU-'D-DIN MUHAMMAD I RUMI.

In these couplets, "Rumi" certainly cuts right to the core of the human condition!

I feel that I could spend a century with this book, and not plumb its depths!

It seems to me that there is a spiritual core to Islam (as opposed to the religious exterior) that is very profound and from the heart.

Do you have any thoughts on the spiritual core of Islam that is not readily perceived by the "common believer" in Islam?

It seems to me, that this spiritual core is invisible to the average Western man and woman.

It also seems to me, that the spiritual core of Islam (again, as opposed to the religious exterior) considers "jihad" to be a metaphorical battle within oneself, a battle with one's lower nature, as opposed to a battle with exterior enemies or nations.

If you have the time, any thoughts you have on these topics would be appreciated.

Again, I welcome you to "CONCEN" FORUMS!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information Secret Societies Are Not Evil CharliePrime 7 935 05-14-2013 05:50 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Evil is limited, Good is limitless Solve et Coagula 0 278 07-27-2011 11:40 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Why did the Muslim Middle East become so violent? psilocybin 1 733 07-15-2008 06:17 AM
Last Post: mothandrust
  The Evil Bible nataraja 28 1,964 12-06-2007 11:03 AM
Last Post: blove8.
  _Liber Grimoiris_ The Parallels of East & West SerialExpLain 0 329 10-18-2007 02:25 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Is The Serpent Seed In Genesis The Evil Nwo? pursuitofliberty 60 5,449 07-19-2007 02:18 PM
Last Post: Starjade
  Why God Said No Re: Tree Of Knowledge Of Good And Evil SerialExpLain 11 848 02-19-2007 06:33 PM
Last Post: Adonai
  The Sound Of Evil Called The Tritone Weyland 22 3,873 02-15-2007 05:45 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
  Maybe This Will Help Fend Off The Evil waxzy 11 1,361 09-12-2006 07:48 AM
Last Post: AlexJonesIsGod