Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is The Fake "climate Disaster" Coming?
11-30-2006, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2006 05:24 AM by solar.)
Quote from the article below:

"A hot earth couldn't support much over 500 million."

Unquote.

Help me out here, dear people.

I seem to remember another recent "elite" proposal to reduce planetary population to 500 million.

Anybody on this forum have a web "link" to that?

This topic complements the other Area 51--Hangar 17 topic: "IS THE FAKE ALIEN INVASION COMING?"

Carol Rosin gave an interview for the Disclosure Project in which she stated that Dr. Wernher Von Braun predicted a fake "alien invasion" threat after the fake "war on terror" threat and the fake "asteroid collision" threat.

The Carol Rosin interview (well worth reading/re-reading if you're not familiar with the "alien invasion" scenario) is at this link.

Would a fake "climate disaster" be facilitated with covert space technology?

Just a thought.

Perhaps there are other elite "backup" scenarios for planetary population reduction.

Anybody have any facts/speculations on these possible scenarios?

Thank you Commanderson! (for posting the original thread "IS THE FAKE ALIEN INVASION COMING?").

------------------

(article below from link)

GAIA SCIENTIST LOVELOCK PREDICTS PLANETARY WIPEOUT

Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:35 AM ET

by Jeremy Lovell

LONDON (Reuters) - The earth has a fever that could boost temperatures by 8 degrees Celsius making large parts of the surface uninhabitable and threatening billions of peoples' lives, a controversial climate scientist said on Tuesday.

James Lovelock, who angered climate scientists with his Gaia theory of a living planet and then alienated environmentalists by backing nuclear power, said a traumatized earth might only be able to support less than a tenth of it's 6 billion people.

"We are not all doomed. An awful lot of people will die, but I don't see the species dying out," he told a news conference.

"A hot earth couldn't support much over 500 million."

"Almost all of the systems that have been looked at are in positive feedback ... and soon those effects will be larger than any of the effects of carbon dioxide emissions from industry and so on around the world," he added.

Scientists say that global warming due to carbon emissions from burning fossil fuels for power and transport could boost average temperatures by up to 6C by the end of the century causing floods, famines and violent storms.

But they also say that tough action now to cut carbon emissions could stop atmospheric concentrations of CO2 hitting 450 parts per million -- equivalent to a temperature rise of 2C from pre-industrial levels -- and save the planet.

Lovelock said temperature rises of up to 8C were already built in and while efforts to curb it were morally commendable, they were wasted.

"It is a bit like if your kidneys fail you can go on dialysis -- and who would refuse dialysis if death is the alternative. We should think of it in that context," he said.

"But remember that all they are doing is buying us time, no more. The problems go on," he added.

REFUGE

Lovelock adopted the name Gaia, the Greek mother earth goddess, in the 1960s to apply to his then revolutionary theory that the earth functions as a single, self-sustaining organism. His theory is now widely accepted.

In London to give a lecture on the environment to the Institution of Chemical Engineers, he said the planet had survived dramatic climate change at least seven times.

"In the change from the last Ice Age to now we lost land equivalent to the continent of Africa beneath the sea," he said. "We are facing things just as bad or worse than that during this century."

"There are refuges, plenty of them. 55 million years ago ... life moved up to the Arctic, stayed there during the course of it and then moved back again as things improved. I fear that this is what we may have to do," he added.

Lovelock said the United States, which has rejected the Kyoto Protocol on cutting carbon emissions, wrongly believed there was a technological solution, while booming economies China and India were out of control.

China is building a coal-fired power station a week to feed rampant demand, and India's economy is likewise surging.

If either suddenly decided to stop their carbon-fuelled development to lift their billions of people out of poverty they would face a revolution, yet if they continued, rising CO2 and temperatures would kill off plants and produce famine, he said.

"If climate change goes on course ... I can't see China being able to produce enough food by the middle of the century to support its people. They will have to move somewhere and Siberia is empty and it will be warmer then," he said.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2006, 12:23 PM
lol...no man...there is a BIG global change coming. its science...not a theory nor a conspiracy.

our planet IS going to heal itself one way or another even most life on it is destroyed.
all of the shit that we do to the planet in every which way from the water/oceans, air/atmosphere, wildlife/vegetation and other...you really think it won't have its consequences?

i think you're looking at YOUR life and much you're polluting it.
no man...no. there's over 6 billion people on this planet destroying it through "conventional" means.

i don't think you sincerely comprehend the destruction as of now.
most of the north pole is GONE!!!! NO MORE SANTA!!! lol.

here...download this video i uploaded today:
http://conspiracycentral.info/index.php?sh...amp;#entry29573

[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
11-30-2006, 12:27 PM
I think humans are a bit arrogant to think we could ruin the planet. If a huge comet or meteor can hit the planet and recover, we aren't much. I mean in the present and near future we could, but there is an equilibrium in the system, that as of now, I don't beleive we can breach.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Quote:"A hot earth couldn't support much over 500 million."
Can you say "Georgia Guidestones" ?

&Many people would sooner die than think; in fact they do so!& - Bertrand Russell
12-01-2006, 12:11 AM
I don't think there's anything 'fake' about it. We're riding off the rails at breakneck speed. While we might not 'ruin' the planet, we certainly could ruin it for US. I think the coming ecological disasters have been well known in certain circles for a long time now and they're planning to use it as the ultimate takeover bid. How much fresh, clean water does a human need to survive each day, and how much is a person willing to do for that basic requirement of life? There is realy power in controlling absolute necesities as opposed to just selling luxeries.
12-01-2006, 02:35 AM
Quote:I don't think there's anything 'fake' about it. We're riding off the rails at breakneck speed. While we might not 'ruin' the planet, we certainly could ruin it for US. I think the coming ecological disasters have been well known in certain circles for a long time now and they're planning to use it as the ultimate takeover bid. How much fresh, clean water does a human need to survive each day, and how much is a person willing to do for that basic requirement of life? There is realy power in controlling absolute necesities as opposed to just selling luxeries.
nothing fake except the fact that its been engineered to do so. I've been posting this quite a bit today. but i watched iron mountain blue print for tyranny again yesterday after i seen it uploaded on the tracker. so i decided to watch it again after about two years, and it puts a lot of things into perspective. if you haven't seen it i strongly recommend it.

Iron mountain blue print for tyranny click me

[Image: terrorists_230606.gif]
12-01-2006, 04:34 AM
thanks Woken :grin: :cool:

[Image: intellektssig.png]

&A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.& -- Bertrand Russell
12-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi solar
Thanks for the companion thread, I think the two threats are very similar (alien and enviromental) both are somwhat real and somewhat spun and manufactured.
I too think there is an earth change a foot and that this was inevitable, but am also of the opinion that it is being overemphasised the human activity trigger to this change, so that draconain control may be taken over fuel power and travel, with the peoples acceptance- to save the planet, but also see the possability of weather control mechanisms being used to create enviromental disasters, HAARP, chemtrails etc.
Thanks wokensheep, am downloading the iron mountain stuff right now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Video Real or Fake? You Decide. New Alien Footage! redmartx5 2 928 05-04-2011 06:53 AM
Last Post: redmartx5
  Fake extraterrestrial Nuke story exposed! drew hempel 0 659 09-26-2010 11:57 PM
Last Post: drew hempel
Thumbs Up Moon Rising Fake UFOs Debunked. GreyM00N 2 1,796 03-15-2010 09:23 PM
Last Post: Greymoon
  Psychoactives cause "alien" experiences therefore.... shuffle 0 532 11-28-2008 02:42 AM
Last Post: shuffle
  LA RACE FABULEUSE "EXTRA-TERRESTRES ET MYHTOLOGIE MEROVINGIENNE SerialExpLain 1 860 10-26-2008 01:30 AM
Last Post: TeslaandLyne
  Project Lucifer, Bill Cooper, Stargates and the "2001" series stanteau 7 909 01-22-2008 04:49 PM
Last Post: stanteau
  Former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asks Canadian Parliament To Hold Hearings On Relations With Alien "Et" Civ byrd 4 661 11-30-2007 02:10 PM
Last Post: byrd
  "Rosetta" The Man-Made "Asteroid" Alert SerialExpLain 0 457 11-17-2007 05:13 AM
Last Post: SerialExpLain
  Best fake I've ever seen. Freaky 4 597 08-13-2007 11:44 AM
Last Post: Rosebery
  1,033-Foot-Long East Field Wheat Formation "Happened Within 90 Minutes." pizzaman777 2 577 07-22-2007 01:40 PM
Last Post: Phil999