Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
How to cure/reverse brain damage?
06-27-2009, 01:00 AM
Ok here's the deal.
I was forced into a psychiatry four times, once three months in 2007, another three months in 2008, one more week, then 6 more months.

During that time I was injected (against my will of course) with risperdal, zyprexa, clopixol, dhbp, abilify, and haldol.

Brain damaging neuroleptics to treat my supposed 'psychosis'/'schizophrenia'.

I've been off the medications for more than four months now, and now still got side effects, some pretty serious.

1) Dyspnea. I constantly have suffocation feelings and the need to take a breath. Breathing is like something I have to do consciously and willfully. Extremely annoying.

2) Memory problems. I sometimes forget what I knew/thought about seconds before. Usually I can 'hold on' with my willpower and if I don't give up I remember what I thought about most of the times.

3) Metabolic disorders. I'm naturally skinny and lean, now I look 'normal', but mostly due to fat/water retention. I suspect due to deregulation/destruction of the dopamine system (logical as dopamine is a precursor to norepinephrine which causes fat burning and the 'antipsychotics' mess with the dopamine regulation in the brain). I also always feel hot and never hungry. I read today this is a thalamic malfunction where you normally have to produce hormones etc and not just feel hot and produce body heat.

4) Lessened libido, lessened sexual function. When I was on the risperdal I couldn't even get a boner. Luckily that wasn't permanent though I feel lessened in sexual function.

5) Some form of Tardive Dyskinesia. I sometimes have spasms like electric shocks when I have a motor function, be it moving, or talking, etc, anything that requires muscles to operate. I also have this on my breathing if I relax enough and don't force a breath when I feel suffocation feelings build up.

6) Willpower related crap that goes on in my brain. Like mind control of my thoughts. I don't know how to even convery this as it's hard. Let's just say that for example if I try to count squares out of boredom, my mind will make me feel like it's 'bad' to continue, or that I have to 'stop', etc. I also regularly feel intuitive feelings when I intend to say something that I should not say it, etc. Psychiatrists will say this is due to the psychosis but I didn't have this before the 'medications'. This shit is seriously disabling. It messes with your free will. I still have free will to choose whether I go with the feelings or not, but I noticed if I follow what feels 'bad', my willpower can get totally messed up.

Maybe other side effects I don't recall atm.

Basically I feel pretty fucked up. No joke. I've even contemplated suicide to get rid of my now pretty shitty body imo compared to how I functioned before. But I guess I could try to cure what I think is pretty much brain damage from the neuroleptics.

I also think my pineal gland is pretty calficied from the fluoride contained in the risperidone (among others). I found studies on PubMed linking pineal calcification to tardive dyskinesia, melatonin secretion deregulation, and antipsychotics.

Anyone who knows anything how I could cure/reverse brain damage?

I'm for now going to go for monoatomic gold/ormus. I was interested in this topic before the shit happened and still am. I know how to make it and know it works well for healing, I even saw a video and pictures of a cat regererating a whole new part of her tail that was severed, including bone and apparently nerve tissue too. Just like new. Pretty amazing imo and I suspect it can also heal the brain but I don't know for sure. I certainly hope so. If anything it can be a good mineral supplementation.

However my main concern is first getting residues and traces of neuroleptics out of my body. I have had horrible side effects reappear, like my sight turning upward and everything blinking, which I always got after being injected with risperdal, many months after being injected, long after the stuff should theoretically have been out of my body, just like that out of the blue. I suspect the molecules stick around in the fatty tissue or water retained due to the drug and then can get released and active months later. I want to find a way to clean my body of this shit first as I think if I try to cure the stuff sticking around will damage my brain again.

For pineal decalficication I read up and it seems supplementation with iodine, vitamin C, magnesium, borax and EDTA, can work.

I also learned about Hydergine which supposedly causes nerve growth. Maybe this can cause the brain to regenerate as it's mostly nerve tissue.

I guess the main factor for healing is good nutrition.
For now I'm mainly (nearly always as I lost taste/desire for other foods) eating raw meat, sometimes dried sausages, with red bull/burn/coke, with when I have the money, fresh fruits, and sometimes smoked fish (usually salmon or trout). The reason for this is (besides that I don't have a lot of money right now) my body craves (raw/dried) meat and acid/sugar combos that feel 'just right'. I suspect this is another fucked up effect from the medication as I can say when under the influence of risperdal, this was much worse. I always felt like I needed to drink something 'sharp' and sweet.
Now if I don't coke/red bull/burn or eat fruit like cherries, or grapes, or similar sweet-sour fruits, I feel bad. Not really depressed, just lethargic, motivationless, not even hungry, etc.

I also have goji berries, barley grass powder, chlorella, kelp. Nutrition wise I guess I'll be O.K. if I eat more fresh fruits and drink less soft drinks.

Though I have yet to read anything or hear about a cure for dyskinesia/dyspnea from good nutrition. I did read about people who cured themselves from cancer with good nutrition but brain and nervous system and neurotransmitter deregulation is something else.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2009, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2009 01:33 AM by ---.)
´Look 'motherfucker', you're post shows that you are NOT brain damaged - there's a whole bunch of shitthey try and blow our heads out with, usually daily. As you know,some people do actually get taken down and chemically lobotomised at this mundane level of society/servitude in the glorious west...I've seen it done, personally..very horrible and seemingly permanent. scary.

In china they just shoot you lol

but you have been off their proscriptions for four months now? In local terms -you are a wee bit crazy to them-coolwithme, I am too.

As said, you made the post...you're not significantly braindamaged

I seeit's your 3rd post but nevertheless - Welcome to concen
06-27-2009, 01:35 AM
Try exercise to get rid of the drugs that are stored in fat and to help your body re-balance itself.
Try Piracetam to help get your brain back to a healthier condition.

Quote:Piracetam (Nootropyl)
by Ward Dean, M.D., and John Morgenthaler

Piracetam is reported to be an intelligence booster and CNS (central nervous system) stimulant with no known toxicity or addictive properties. Piracetam is inexpensive (under $0.85 per day) and available by mail (see appendix A). The subjective effect described by some people is that piracetam, “wakes up your brain.” You'll find more personal accounts of the effects of this remarkable drug in the case histories and testimonials appendix. It's effects and safety are so impressive that piracetam prompted the creation of a new pharmaceutical category called nootropics.

The term nootropic comes from a Greek word meaning “acting on the mind.” Since the invention of piracetam by UCB Laboratories in Belgium, other pharmaceutical companies have been scrambling to develop their own nootropics. Some of them being researched now include; vinpocetine, aniracetam, pramiracetam, and oxiracetam. As yet, there is no nootropic compound that is FDA approved for sale in the US, but there is plenty of motivation on the part of pharmaceutical companies to get that approval. Financial analysts expect that the US market for these cognitive enhancers will soon be in excess of $1-billion per year (Pelton, 1989).

Piracetam is very similar in molecular structure to the amino acid pyroglutamate (see Pyroglutamate). Piracetam and pyroglutamate have the same “base” chemical structure, the 2-oxo-pyrrolidine, but they differ by the side chain. Pyroglutamate is 2-oxo-pyrrolidine carboxylic acid, and piracetam is 2-oxo-pyrrolidine acetamide.

Piracetam enhances cognition under conditions of hypoxia (too little oxygen), and also enhances memory and some kinds of learning in normal humans. Outside of the US, piracetam is used to treat alcoholism, stroke, vertigo, senile dementia, sickle cell anemia, dyslexia, and numerous other health problems (Pelton, 1989).

One of the most intriguing effects of piracetam is that it promotes the flow of information between the right and left hemispheres of the brain (Buresova, 1976). We know that the communication between the two sides of the brain is associated with flashes of creativity. This may also be the basis for piracetam's usefulness in the treatment of dyslexia (Dilanni, 1985).

The effect of piracetam can be increased if taken with DMAE, centrophenoxine, choline, or Hydergine. When choline and piracetam are taken together there is a synergistic effect that causes a greater improvement in memory than the sum of each when taken alone (Bartus, 1981).

We know of one person who claims she feels slightly agitated and depressed if she takes piracetam for more than a week without a choline supplement. This feeling is alleviated for her with a single dose of choline. It may be that the piracetam causes acetylcholine to be used up more quickly and that the choline helps to replace this important neurotransmitter.

One fascinating study suggests that piracetam might increase the number of cholinergic receptors in the brain. Older mice were given piracetam for two weeks and then the density of muscarinic cholinergic receptors in their frontal cortexes was measured. The researchers found that these older mice had 30-40% higher density of these receptors than before (Pilch, 1988). Piracetam, unlike many other drugs, appears to have a regenerative effect on the nervous system.

One theory of Alzheimer's disease is that the decline of intellectual functions is partly caused by a decreased activity of the cholinergic system in the brain caused by cell death and cell degeneration. The researchers in the above study speculated that their findings could explain how piracetam works and could also explain the finding of Bartus, et. al. regarding a profound effect of combining choline with piracetam on memory enhancement of old rats.

As mentioned previously the late drug researcher Arthur Cherkin related to us that he believed the combination of Hydergine and piracetam potentiate each other by five times. This highlights the importance of adjusting the dosage when multiple substances are taken because, some of these substances will cause paradoxical effects when excessive amounts are taken.

Although piracetam is a derivative of GABA (gamma amino butyric acid, a neurotransmitter), there is no evidence that piracetam works through the GABAergic system. Some research even suggests GABA may even inhibit memory and learning (Zhang, 1989).

Precautions: Piracetam may increase the effects of certain drugs, such as amphetamines, psychotropics, and Hydergine, as stated. Adverse effects are rare but include insomnia, psychomotor agitation, nausea, gastrointestinal distress, and headaches. Piracetam has virtually no known toxicity or contraindications.

Dosage: Piracetam is supplied in 400 mg or 800 mg capsules or tablets. The usual dose is 2400 to 4800 mg per day in three divided doses. Some literature recommends a high “attack” dose be taken for the first two days. We have noticed that often when people first take piracetam they do not notice any effect at all until they take a high dose (approximately 4000 to 8000 mg). Thereafter, they may notice that a lower dosage is sufficient. Piracetam takes effect within 30 to 60 minutes.

Sources: Piracetam is not sold in the US. It can be purchased over the counter in Mexico or by mail from the sources listed in Appendix A. Other names include: Avigilen, Cerebroforte, Cerebrospan, Cetam, Dinagen, Encefalux, Encetrop, Euvifor, Gabacet, Genogris, Memo-Puren, Nootron, Nootrop, Nootropil, Nootropyl, Normabrain, Norzetam, Pirroxil, Psycotron, Stimucortex, and UCB-6215.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPENDIX D: Testimonials & Case Histories

Testimonials and case histories are always suspect in scientific circles. This is because the human mind is so powerful at producing the placebo effect. Humans repeatedly experience powerful drug effects from taking inactive substances when they believe that the substances are drugs. That is why we rely on references to scientific research for the information we present.

We include this appendix of testimonials and case histories so that you may orient yourself as to which substances you would like to try. If you would like to share your experiences with us, whether they are similar or different than the ones described here, please feel free to write to the authors c/o

B&J Publications, PO Box 483, Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0483.
[This address is no longer valid.]

Piracetam:

“My secretary responded so well to piracetam (at doses of only 800 mg) that I decided to give her a small raise so she could afford it. She takes piracetam instead of heading for the coffee machine. Every day she takes it she is decidedly more alert, and intelligent acting and she smiles more. She is overall a much better employee. She says it wakes up her brain.” ——JM

“Piracetam keeps me alert when I am driving. It also helps me to formulate new and different ideas when I am taking essay tests in school.” ——DB

“I liked piracetam so much that I decided to try it with vincamine and xanthinol nicotinate. I took standard doses of all three — 2400 mg of piracetam, 20 mg of vincamine, and 300 mg of xanthinol nicotinate. I actually felt stupid! I had the ‘right on the tip of my tongue’ response for hours. Recently a friend suggested that I combine Hydergine with piracetam, explaining that the two synergize each other, and that I should try a small dose of each. I had tried Hydergine years ago and liked it a lot, but found it prohibitively expensive. I decided to experiment with these two in combination with ginkgo biloba. I started with what I thought were very small quantities, 1/4 mg of Hydergine, 200 mg of piracetam, and 50 mg of ginkgo, but found the combination to be extraordinary. I've tried many different cognitive enhancers, but this low-cost, low-dose combination is my favorite.” ——BP

“I started taking piracetam with choline about a year ago and have found this combination to be one of the best things that ever happened to me. I no longer get extreme mood swings, I am much happier in general, and my concentration and speaking ability is better. I also found that my relationships with family and friends have improved, probably due to my increased self confidence.” ——HH

“I took two grams of piracetam and, after 30 minutes, I began to find my boyfriend much more sexually attractive. I assumed this was as fluke since I had never heard of this effect from piracetam. Since this experience I have taken piracetam every day for two months and every time, without fail, it has the same effect. Piracetam has vastly improved my sex life.” ——DB

Supps

MOD@Cuttingedgemuscle
MOD@AnabolicEvolution
MOD@Musclezone (RIP)
MEDICALSUPERMOD@AtomicalMuscle
VET@IXM
VET@QualityMuscle
VET@TheIronCorps
VET@BeyondMass
VET@IRONFORLIFE
VET@MMSFitness
VET@I.B.E
VET@FLAWLESSTRAINING
VET@HYPEMUSCLE
VET@The V.I.P Board

While not for everyone, cannabis can help to regulate and balance many systems of the body and brain. It even has benefits when used to combat psychosis. http://forum.conspiracycentral.net/index.p...view=getnewpost
Check my other posts in that same sub-forum for other health benefits that may help you out. Of course it's illegal as it's one of the great medicines of nature and Big Pharma hates that, so use your own judgment before you try this.

“Today’s scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after
equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. ” -Nikola Tesla

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix
06-27-2009, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2009 01:52 AM by ---.)
Remember the foods you really enjoyed as a kid, earliest foods you can remember liking, whatever they were/are.. and try and try n make them for yourself/family every couple of days for a week or two .. you might be surprised by the effect on general psyche..

Also agree about pot. The CBD:THC ratio is important for utilising cannabis sativa's anti psychotic properties..one wants a relatively high CBD value.
07-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the info.

I also heard about picamilon recently.

I found interesting study online some days ago.

If one ever gets into an arguement with 'pro medication' people who think neuroleptics don't significantly affect the brain and are 'helpful', one can show this study:

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displ...amp;aid=5339152

Psychological Medicine Cambridge University Press
Copyright © Cambridge University Press 2009
doi:10.1017/S0033291709005315

Review Article
Do antipsychotic drugs affect brain structure? A systematic and critical review of MRI findings
S. Navaria1a2 c1 and P. Dazzana1
a1 Division of Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, UK
a2 Section of Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, Neurobiology, Pharmacology and Biotechnology, University of Pisa, Italy

Article author query
navari s PubMed Google Scholar
dazzan p PubMed Google Scholar
Abstract

Background The potential effects of antipsychotic drugs on brain structure represent a key factor in understanding neuroanatomical changes in psychosis. This review addresses two issues: (1) do antipsychotic medications induce changes in total or regional human brain volumes and (2) do such effects depend on antipsychotic type?

Method A systematic review of studies reporting structural brain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) measures: (1) directly in association with antipsychotic use; and (2) in patients receiving lifetime treatment with antipsychotics in comparison with drug-naive patients or healthy controls. We searched Medline and EMBASE databases using the medical subject heading terms: ‘antipsychotics’ AND ‘brain’ AND (MRI NOT functional). The search included studies published up to 31 January 2007. Wherever possible, we reported the effect size of the difference observed.

Results Thirty-three studies met our inclusion criteria. The results suggest that antipsychotics act regionally rather than globally on the brain. These volumetric changes are of a greater magnitude in association with typical than with atypical antipsychotic use. Indeed, there is evidence of a specific effect of antipsychotic type on the basal ganglia, with typicals specifically increasing the volume of these structures. Differential effects of antipsychotic type may also be present on the thalamus and the cortex, but data on these and other brain areas are more equivocal.

Conclusions Antipsychotic treatment potentially contributes to the brain structural changes observed in psychosis. Future research should take into account these potential effects, and use adequate sample sizes, to allow improved interpretation of neuroimaging findings in these disorders.

(Received December 21 2007)

(Revised December 17 2008)

(Accepted January 15 2009)

Key Words:Antipsychotic drugs; brain; MRI; psychosis

Correspondence:

c1 Address for correspondence: S. Navari, M.D., Ph.D., Psychiatrist and Research Associate, Division of Psychological Medicine and Psychiatry, PO Box 63, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London SE 8AF, UK. (Email: serena.navari@iop.kcl.ac.uk)

Also Peter Breggin has an interesting book called "Brain Disabling Treatments in Psychiatry" which shows how neuroleptic drugs really do cause brain damage. You can read it for free on Google books.

http://books.google.be/books?id=hBd0V7Ex8P...lt&resnum=1
03-12-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: How to cure/reverse brain damage?
Dear Ormagus,

This is damage caused by medication. You will have to wait and see if this is permanent

I share the same experience as you (hospitals, drugs) and i have all of the same symptoms that you mentioned as a result.

I used to be an alert, intelligent, articulate, spontaneous, creative, imaginative person and now i am nothing but a collection of disgusting symptoms. It is extremely frustrating!

If you find ways to relieve your symptoms please inform me
I would greatly appreciate this.

I hope that you get better in the near future!

All the best,

Paul.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2011, 02:23 PM
(03-12-2011 12:10 PM)Paul W Wrote:  This is damage caused by medication. You will have to wait and see if this is permanent

Are you a bot?

[Image: randquote.png]
03-13-2011, 01:14 AM
(03-12-2011 02:23 PM)yeti Wrote:  
(03-12-2011 12:10 PM)Paul W Wrote:  This is damage caused by medication. You will have to wait and see if this is permanent

Are you a bot?

I'd say in this case not a bot. The external site in his profile has some good info, even if somewhat poorly presented. The signature fits, and is something I also say a lot, "maybe it's the insane who are sane and the sane are insane".

And then of course the personalised reply.

Though, it could be a cool bot. Dodgy

"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." -- 1 John 2:6
"Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly... This is the interrelated structure of reality." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him." -- Proverbs 18:13
"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself." -- Leo Tolstoy
"To love is to be vulnerable" -- C.S Lewis

The Kingdom of God is within you! -- Luke 17:20-21

https://duckduckgo.com/
03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Good nutrition, excercise, artwork/something creative that you like, the food from your childhood will stimulate your senses and trigger good memories (like muscle memory) brain will remember chemical balance and neural pathways, try something new/stimulating and make sure you rest and have good REM sleep. Go into sunlight (make sure not to burn) vitamin D is good for calcium uptake another important brain chemical. Having kool relationships with people you trust family and friends this is good for your spirit/motivation/ and they can give you a reality check if needed. Keep it real great for humility. Laughing is gr8 for brain chemicals and healing. This all helps to make your mind stronger and heal. It's not just about the brain, you need to look holistically. Central nervous system, muscles, hormones etc it's all connected. And look at your connection to your environment that's your mind, body and spirit, going out to nature is healing if that's what you like. Anxiety with breathing will go when you're distracted experiencing better things. But it may still be healing no need to rush the brain is a complex organ that's really resilient. Smile

Stone walls do not a prison make,
Nor iron bars a cage;
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage;
If I have freedom in my love,
And in my soul am free;
Angels alone, that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.
Richard Lovelace, 1649
03-14-2011, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2011 04:28 PM by rsol.)
my brother suffers from many of the issues this guy has.

Please if you know very little about paranoid schizophrenia do not make his situation worse.

Can i ask you? have you accepted your condition?
Do you take anything else? weed? fets? downers? acid?

Im not calling you crazy. mental health is a sliding scale.
03-14-2011, 09:10 PM
all these are good. I think the freaking bastas are and have come after our brain.

1. dumb down educationally

2. dumb down chemically

3. dumb down by stereotyping

4. dumb down by the beast - Vatican as Lizard Overloads (Religion)

5. Dumb down politically as in "status quo" and shit like that....

6. Dumb down by other factors, tv, radio, ads, and driven by stupid opinions.

How about a drug or herb to make you smarter???

Unite The Many, defeat the few.

Revolution is for the love of your people, culture, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, and peace. Not Greed!
Soul Rebel Native Son

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=277...enous&hl=en
03-15-2011, 01:17 AM
Hey I should really give you some more resources about the examples of Indigenous holistic healing that I wrote about in a previous post.

Check out the AimHI website it's on Menzies' University website. It has validated academically researched in Western systems and methodology Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ways of healing the mind, having strong relationships and strong connections with community. Easy to understand explainations in plain English about psychosis etc. It's also a complimentary medicine with western medicine.
Sorry I haven't posted a link, just need to google it.

Stone walls do not a prison make,
Nor iron bars a cage;
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage;
If I have freedom in my love,
And in my soul am free;
Angels alone, that soar above,
Enjoy such liberty.
Richard Lovelace, 1649
03-15-2011, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2011 07:09 PM by pax681.)
(06-27-2009 01:35 AM)Easy Skanking Wrote:  While not for everyone, cannabis can help to regulate and balance many systems of the body and brain.

the anti psychotyic benefits of cannabis .. well true however you have to make sure it's high in CBD and low in THC for that to haver any real benefits.
the CBD content is KEY to this.
clicky linfy for a google seach on CBD as an anti psychotic
if someone has predisposition towards any form of psychosis then regular intake of high amounts of THC are NOT going to help...

[Image: siolflag.gif]
03-16-2011, 10:25 AM
(03-12-2011 02:23 PM)yeti Wrote:  

Are you a bot?

No. "I'm a real boy!"

P
01-11-2012, 03:29 AM
(06-27-2009 01:00 AM)ormagus Wrote:  Ok here's the deal.
I was forced into a psychiatry four times, once three months in 2007, another three months in 2008, one more week, then 6 more months.

During that time I was injected (against my will of course) with risperdal, zyprexa, clopixol, dhbp, abilify, and haldol.

Brain damaging neuroleptics to treat my supposed 'psychosis'/'schizophrenia'.

I've been off the medications for more than four months now, and now still got side effects, some pretty serious.

1) Dyspnea. I constantly have suffocation feelings and the need to take a breath. Breathing is like something I have to do consciously and willfully. Extremely annoying.

2) Memory problems. I sometimes forget what I knew/thought about seconds before. Usually I can 'hold on' with my willpower and if I don't give up I remember what I thought about most of the times.

3) Metabolic disorders. I'm naturally skinny and lean, now I look 'normal', but mostly due to fat/water retention. I suspect due to deregulation/destruction of the dopamine system (logical as dopamine is a precursor to norepinephrine which causes fat burning and the 'antipsychotics' mess with the dopamine regulation in the brain). I also always feel hot and never hungry. I read today this is a thalamic malfunction where you normally have to produce hormones etc and not just feel hot and produce body heat.

4) Lessened libido, lessened sexual function. When I was on the risperdal I couldn't even get a boner. Luckily that wasn't permanent though I feel lessened in sexual function.

5) Some form of Tardive Dyskinesia. I sometimes have spasms like electric shocks when I have a motor function, be it moving, or talking, etc, anything that requires muscles to operate. I also have this on my breathing if I relax enough and don't force a breath when I feel suffocation feelings build up.

6) Willpower related crap that goes on in my brain. Like mind control of my thoughts. I don't know how to even convery this as it's hard. Let's just say that for example if I try to count squares out of boredom, my mind will make me feel like it's 'bad' to continue, or that I have to 'stop', etc. I also regularly feel intuitive feelings when I intend to say something that I should not say it, etc. Psychiatrists will say this is due to the psychosis but I didn't have this before the 'medications'. This shit is seriously disabling. It messes with your free will. I still have free will to choose whether I go with the feelings or not, but I noticed if I follow what feels 'bad', my willpower can get totally messed up.

Maybe other side effects I don't recall atm.

Basically I feel pretty fucked up. No joke. I've even contemplated suicide to get rid of my now pretty shitty body imo compared to how I functioned before. But I guess I could try to cure what I think is pretty much brain damage from the neuroleptics.

I also think my pineal gland is pretty calficied from the fluoride contained in the risperidone (among others). I found studies on PubMed linking pineal calcification to tardive dyskinesia, melatonin secretion deregulation, and antipsychotics.

Anyone who knows anything how I could cure/reverse brain damage?

I'm for now going to go for monoatomic gold/ormus. I was interested in this topic before the shit happened and still am. I know how to make it and know it works well for healing, I even saw a video and pictures of a cat regererating a whole new part of her tail that was severed, including bone and apparently nerve tissue too. Just like new. Pretty amazing imo and I suspect it can also heal the brain but I don't know for sure. I certainly hope so. If anything it can be a good mineral supplementation.

However my main concern is first getting residues and traces of neuroleptics out of my body. I have had horrible side effects reappear, like my sight turning upward and everything blinking, which I always got after being injected with risperdal, many months after being injected, long after the stuff should theoretically have been out of my body, just like that out of the blue. I suspect the molecules stick around in the fatty tissue or water retained due to the drug and then can get released and active months later. I want to find a way to clean my body of this shit first as I think if I try to cure the stuff sticking around will damage my brain again.

For pineal decalficication I read up and it seems supplementation with iodine, vitamin C, magnesium, borax and EDTA, can work.

I also learned about Hydergine which supposedly causes nerve growth. Maybe this can cause the brain to regenerate as it's mostly nerve tissue.

I guess the main factor for healing is good nutrition.
For now I'm mainly (nearly always as I lost taste/desire for other foods) eating raw meat, sometimes dried sausages, with red bull/burn/coke, with when I have the money, fresh fruits, and sometimes smoked fish (usually salmon or trout). The reason for this is (besides that I don't have a lot of money right now) my body craves (raw/dried) meat and acid/sugar combos that feel 'just right'. I suspect this is another fucked up effect from the medication as I can say when under the influence of risperdal, this was much worse. I always felt like I needed to drink something 'sharp' and sweet.
Now if I don't coke/red bull/burn or eat fruit like cherries, or grapes, or similar sweet-sour fruits, I feel bad. Not really depressed, just lethargic, motivationless, not even hungry, etc.

I also have goji berries, barley grass powder, chlorella, kelp. Nutrition wise I guess I'll be O.K. if I eat more fresh fruits and drink less soft drinks.

Though I have yet to read anything or hear about a cure for dyskinesia/dyspnea from good nutrition. I did read about people who cured themselves from cancer with good nutrition but brain and nervous system and neurotransmitter deregulation is something else.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Respectfully yours, Jagannath Chatterjee, Vaccine damage victim bristopen 0 788 01-04-2014 10:19 AM
Last Post: bristopen
Information Researchers Describe First 'Functional HIV Cure' in an Infant Frank2 3 434 03-07-2013 06:23 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
Question Cure for psoriasis? Nosmokee 5 911 09-16-2012 08:13 PM
Last Post: RaFTertheONE
  Ibogaine -- The Magic Plant That Could Cure Addiction, Still Banned in the U.S. mastermg 7 1,612 08-14-2012 06:41 AM
Last Post: Harrytyler
  The Cure For Depression!? zoverload 3 615 02-21-2012 10:44 AM
Last Post: rsol
  Undiagnosed Brain Injuries Appear to be Very Common curious2222 3 484 01-16-2012 08:56 PM
Last Post: thokling
  Petroleum - the cure Solve et Coagula 7 4,183 09-10-2011 08:11 AM
Last Post: nwo2012
  Five-step diabetes cure, and why one-third of U.S. adults will have diabetes by 2050 dicktater 3 1,241 08-05-2011 03:00 AM
Last Post: psilocybin
  Megacities destroy your brain mexika 2 559 07-19-2011 06:43 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Examining The Cancer explosion and the man who claims to have found a cure. Defendfreedom 0 525 06-22-2011 08:25 PM
Last Post: Defendfreedom