Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prince Harry To Serve In Iraq!
02-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Announced earlier today, Prince Harry will be serving in southern Iraq.

I am firmly against this war for obvious reasons. The fact that the Prince is being sent over will in-danger the lives of those men at his command as he clearly would be a specified target by the Iraqi soldiers (those against "our" forces). Aswell, no one should be sent into a war that will do no good. The only positive thing here is that Britain is now the ONLY country who is sending a member of government/royalty to fight in the war that they declared. No government member in the U.S. is going in.

:crazy:I guess it doesn't matter though, the reptillian blood in him will save him! :crazy:

Discuss Gentlemen.

- typhoid

The Truth Will Set You Free
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Oops, i thought that this was breaking news as it was all over BBC and Sky News this morning. I think the big part is that it is happening at the end of this year. cheers though,

- typhoid

02-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Wonder if James Hewetts son will follow in his mothers footsteps? :dazed:
02-25-2007, 08:57 AM
How many useless feeders do you think have been assigned to "Operation Harry's Body Shield"?

[Image: paulbanneroc1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2007, 10:43 AM
friendly fire be praised and may his equipment malfunction.

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

02-28-2007, 06:41 AM
If I was in the military I'd pray to be in his Unit. God knows you'd be safe.

Do you really think your a higher form of life? You...With your dripping jaws, and your bloodshot eyes. You...With your varicosities and your vermin for an appendix. You...with your hemroids and assterioids. Often I wake up at night and ponder these matters. And then I feel very strongly that I should talk them over with Brother Theodore...and then, and then I wake up fully and remember that I am Brother Theodore. And my heart aches. And my tears flow. And I see my Aunt Marie floating in the chicken soup...more dead than alive...more naked than not. And oh, now I see a mailman, a mailman giving birth to a dog of all things!

Never a moments peace, never a moments peace...never a moments peace.
02-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Quote:If I was in the military I'd pray to be in his Unit. God knows you'd be safe.
God knows that YOU would be the one making it safe for him! Those poor soldiers will be known as 'Operation Human Shield'. It will be their job, off the record, to insure that nothing happens to Harry.

By the way, I found this interesting, when I was looking at my 'new posts' list, this has 6 replies and 66 views! :biggrin:

- typhoid

02-28-2007, 01:54 PM
check goro adachi site, he has an interesting angle on this, the mervo/bloodline stuff. conspiracy dave, nice picture.

Ephesians 6-12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers. Against the rulers of the darkness of this world. Against spiritual wickedness in high places.

http://inneri.forum5.com/
myspace synergy777
MUJCA
02-28-2007, 05:33 PM
Quote:Wonder if James Hewetts son will follow in his mothers footsteps? :dazed:

my thoughts. surprised nobody has made more noise about this one.

&Advertising has these people chasing cars and clothes they don't need.
Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don't really need.&
Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 19
02-28-2007, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2007 06:02 PM by flatron.)
double post

&Advertising has these people chasing cars and clothes they don't need.
Generations have been working in jobs they hate, just so they can buy what they don't really need.&
Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 19
02-28-2007, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2007 09:39 PM by ephilution.)
Quote:Announced earlier today, Prince Harry will be serving in southern Iraq.

I am firmly against this war for obvious reasons. The fact that the Prince is being sent over will in-danger the lives of those men at his command as he clearly would be a specified target by the Iraqi soldiers (those against "our" forces). Aswell, no one should be sent into a war that will do no good. The only positive thing here is that Britain is now the ONLY country who is sending a member of government/royalty to fight in the war that they declared. No government member in the U.S. is going in.

:crazy:I guess it doesn't matter though, the reptillian blood in him will save him! :crazy:

Discuss Gentlemen.

- typhoid
I guess the House of Windsor with all its plendor, wealth and glory still lack access to the basic effects of long lasting radio-active material to living organisms. It makes you wonder whether or not they are even able to spell Depleted Uranium correctly. Careful not to fry yourself Your Highness, or should I say Your Fryness. It's not good for potential heirs to the thrown to go about treading radio-active deathzones. Take caution, Your Fryness and wear thick lead-plates just to be on the safe side (if that's an option to begin with).

There must be a huge communicative gap between the military industrial complex and the royal houses of Europe. It's either that or at least one of those parties is as ignorant as fuck. Given the state of the planet I cannot rule out they both are as moronic as they come..

General Brainquirks:http://1phil4everyill.wordpress.com

Mind control imbued by movies:http://predictiveprogramminginmovies.blogspot.com

Movers and Shakers of the SMOM:http://moversandshakersofthesmom.blogspot...identity.html
03-02-2007, 08:22 AM
This is just him being groomed for the future. Something to put in his resume. The royals have to be like medieval knights and take part in some battle like idiots. Later he can hang around eating tea and scones and brag of the battle of Bagdad like some old fuddy duddy.

.... or this is an elaborate assasination plot just opening up to get rid of Diana's loose ends. Later he'll die tragically in an IED attack. Nice and neat, no questions. Guess it was Al-Ciada. Go get Syria I heard Bin Laden just bought a condo there.

&We didn't have education. We had inspiration. If I was educated, I'd be a damn fool.&
-Bob Marley

[Image: idiocracyforpres.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Many U.S Soldiers in Iraq? CharliePrime 0 220 11-11-2012 07:50 PM
Last Post: CharliePrime
  BBC used 9 year old Iraq photo for Syrian massacre h3rm35 2 698 07-30-2012 02:16 PM
Last Post: Frank2
  Uncovered: The Whole Truth About The Iraq War Solve et Coagula 0 225 02-26-2012 06:41 PM
Last Post: Solve et Coagula
  Prince of Wales: a private individual's effective veto over public legislation R.R 13 1,669 11-04-2011 04:53 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  Rude' Prince Andrew shocks US ambassador mothandrust 2 495 11-30-2010 02:17 AM
Last Post: mothandrust
  Are the bombers Al-Qaeda, the CIA or Israel? Who is bombing in Iraq? (Videos) Solve et Coagula 0 330 07-18-2010 05:09 PM
  American democracy-building in action: Iraq: Poor Selling Their Votes For Cash h3rm35 0 284 03-01-2010 11:17 PM
Last Post: h3rm35
  It's official now - the people of Port Au Prince have very little time left NickHedge 11 1,307 01-24-2010 01:51 PM
Last Post: EvilMaster
  Iraq: Political Reshuffle Ahead Of January’s Elections --- 0 322 08-26-2009 12:51 AM
Last Post: ---
  The US War against Iraq: The Destruction of a Civilization Solve et Coagula 0 270 08-23-2009 11:23 AM