Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The Sura 4:82 Challenge To All Muslims.
06-11-2007, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007 01:28 PM by Starjade.)
Quote:standvast you ask; What possibly motivates these monologues, oh great prophet ?, what do you think you will accomplish wih them, o great religious scolar ?
why should anyone give a shit what you think , wise one of beyond the white abyss?

Starjade says; Muslims care and so do those who are the enemies of Islam. Oh and God cares. I have Islam by the short and curlies and can convert the followers of Islam. And maybe I have other hidden agendas. Wait and see.

Quote:standvast you ask; How the hell are you going to prove Mohammed a fraud, yet set yourself up as another obviously piss poor prophet, divinely inspired baking powder sniffer ? How long do you plan to continue these cronicles of ridiculoid ? peace'

Starjade says; So what do you care? Was it your business? I am the most famous and most powerful prophet who ever lived. In my hands is that decision of if a Planet lives or dies. Judgement day has already passed and gone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2007, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2007 02:15 PM by standvast.)
Quote:Was it your business?

Being a moderator here, [semi-public free speech forum] i'm making it my bizz.

Quote:I am the most famous and most powerful prophet who ever lived.
In my hands is that decision of if a Planet lives or dies. Judgement day has already passed and gone.

Yeah you are, but that's only because the others really really sucked at it,
and where not even close to funny like you. :bored:

In the opinion of mine and others you are a delusional self agrandizing fool.
Since there must be plenty fora around in which you can persue your escapade
and have actual Muslims respond to you, why don't you go bother those ?
judging by the live responses you got here in your 10 page revelation , maybe you should move on,
And in case you choose not to, .. refrain from stating things as rigorous certainties by use
of the verb "to be' which only make your mind look static , and your convictions evenmore the silly.

[imho the substance of your answers to my questions [which i meant to be serious] is quite telling]

peace'

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

06-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:@ Starjade

7 days later you most certainly need help.

Cheers

Starjade says; Aw gee thanks Rosebery but I can and already have caused Islam the Koran and the claims of mad Muhammad to bite the Dust all on my own.

That's not what I meant - but you knew that anyway. :biggrin:

Cheers

Well you did not make any other meaning clear...............

Are you being obtuse or what? My conclusion, 7 days later, is you most certainly DO need help.

Here's a clue: Go Google Napolean XIV - you'll be looking for something from 1966.

Cheers

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please understand that the &Light at the End of the Tunnel& is most likely to be the 7.42 from Kings Cross coming in the opposite direction at Great Speed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Bapu.
06-12-2007, 07:33 AM
I can end all of this buy removing his website.

http://seven-forums.com
[Image: sig2.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Quote:Come on then Muslims what are you so afraid of we all know you like to brag the brag for Islam so here you have a golden opertunity to get things off your chest and as the Sura 4:82 stated the matter will then be discussed. So what are you all so afraid of ?
Don't wait for them, approach them with your answers ??
Are you thinking you can shake the foundation of an entire society?

Here's a forum where you can speak out your mind: http://www.sunniforum.com/

Good luck.

[don't do as they do]

:D Well I went to that web site and Sura 4:82 'd their Islamic asses and got banned on the first day. Told you so. I am usually very picky of what Islamic web sites I write on. I didnt like the format of that web site anyways but the fact is no Muslim is in any position to debate these matters for they cannot argue against the truth and the Sura 4:82 says it all.
06-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Quote:Was it your business?

Quote:Standvast you said; Being a moderator here, [semi-public free speech forum] i'm making it my bizz.

Starjade says; Ah moderators the blight of free speech. Well I am a very good writer who raises a lot of interest in religion which is what was being discussed. But be certain I write on many forums and this one isn’t so significant. Especially if people like you poke your nose into the debate offering nothing but verbal spewk. Be certain my conversations continue on many forums and so I am never short of conversations. People can easily find me on the Internet and find I do write on other forums where they allow total freedom of speech.

Quote:I am the most famous and most powerful prophet who ever lived.
In my hands is that decision of if a Planet lives or dies. Judgement day has already passed and gone.

Quote:Standvast you said; Yeah you are, but that's only because the others really really sucked at it and where not even close to funny like you.

Starjade says; I know many Muslims and Christians who are not laughing.

Quote:Standvast you said; In the opinion of mine and others you are a delusional self agrandizing fool.

Starjade says; And since when has your opinion counted for anything other than diddly squat.? Your writing babble did not raise as much views or interest as mine has. Regarding religion you truly are a novice.

Quote:Standvast you said; Since there must be plenty fora around in which you can persue your escapade and have actual Muslims respond to you, why don't you go bother those ?judging by the live responses you got here in your 10 page revelation , maybe you should move on,
Starjade says; On other forums my writings continue for over 50 pages with thousands of views and I never planned on staying here especially with plonkers like you blabbering on the pages trying to get your self noticed. And I am having conversations elsewhere. I am never short of religious debates. However, here very few have religious knowledge and that is why the conversations are so short.

Quote:Standvast you said; And in case you choose not to, .. refrain from stating things as rigorous certainties by use of the verb "to be' which only make your mind look static , and your convictions evenmore the silly.
Starjade says; You do not dictate to me. I write what I want and do not give a toss whether you like it or not. Since when have you been such an Islamic butt sucker then

Quote:Standvast you said; [imho the substance of your answers to my questions [which i meant to be serious] is quite telling] peace'

Starjade says; Stop babbling and get offline. You must be a Christian for I heard he was in need of another Jackass.

Quote:Standvast you said; I can end all of this buy removing his website.

Starjade says; Now you flatter yourself jackass clearly you feel intimidated. By the way that End of Times web site is not mine it belongs to the American Philosopher Liberty girl who began collecting my writings years ago and created the web site for her own personal views. I am trained as a web page designer and so she did give me links to add some stuff but it all belongs to her. It has had over one and a half million visitors since it went up. No wonder the green eyed god of penis envy has reared its ugly head in you. We can all see how popular I am. Whiles you are not. And if I am banned from this web site who cares. They just have to tap in Starjade and i can be found writing some place else. Then this website will fade with insigificance once again.

Now piss off as I am busy.
06-12-2007, 11:07 AM
By the way I do have a following and they followed me to this web site and complained it was too slow to load up. So much so it annoyed them and were thankful i was writing on their other forum where it is much more active.
06-12-2007, 11:11 AM
And 1,161 views in such a short Time shows just how good I am at raising interest in a religious topic. Even on Islamic web sites as well as others I am always the most popular writer and it is a privalage for fourms to have me writing on them. I even get invited to write on forums especially Islamic forums. I have also been invited to speak in their Temples.

You are just too religiously ignorant to grast that golden opertunity. But never mind always remember that you still are as insignificant to me as the stench of gnats piss on a summers day. So blow it out of your ear......:P
06-12-2007, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2007 11:29 AM by standvast.)
Quote:Starjade says; And since when has your opinion counted for anything other than diddly squat.? Your writing babble did not raise as much views or interest as mine has. Regarding religion you truly are a novice.

Religion is a trap, especially if you believe it has spiritual value.
I don't mind being called a novice, by such an expert as yourself. :biggrin:
You wouldn't know, and i'll leave it at that.

Quote:QUOTE
Standvast you said; I can end all of this buy removing his website.

I didn't say that, someone else did, try quoting me correctly if you do .

I frankly don't care whether you ramble to yourself on CC, do as you please,
i'm not here to tell you you can't do what you do , i'm asking you what your purpose of doing so is .
I'm neither Muslim nor Christian nor Jewish, i don't go for dogmatic monotheism myself.
Quote:And if I am banned from this web site who cares

hey , we can agree on that. :cool:

peace'

If Thine I that I spy with my own little I Doeth Offend thee ; Pluck It out.

06-13-2007, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 12:28 PM by Starjade.)
Standvast you said; Religion is a trap, especially if you believe it has spiritual value.
I don't mind being called a novice, by such an expert as yourself. :biggrin:
You wouldn't know, and i'll leave it at that.[/quote]

Starjade says; Only false religions are a trap and they always involve brainwashing and bullshit. My Revelations destroy the brags of those religions. Everyone on this Planet is a novice to me and trust me many religious experts have bitten the dust. It staggers me that the things I speak of did not even occur to them.

Quote:QUOTE
Standvast you said; I can end all of this buy removing his website.

Quote:Standvast you said; I didn't say that, someone else did, try quoting me correctly if you do .

Starjade says; then I apologise and misread the statement. I thought you were on the attack against me. That web site isn’t mine as I have said and the adverts generate a lot of business for Yahoo. They would not want such a popular thing removed. And considering its content on Islam those American yahoo’ees are most happy to see such Revelations.

Quote:Standvast you said; I frankly don't care whether you ramble to yourself on CC, do as you please,

Starjade says; well what were you moaning at me for then. You spoke as if you had some objection. If I was so hated then of course I have no problems moving on. I already write in many forums and my Time sure gets taxed. Some of my replies can go over 19 feet long. I would have thought these matters would be of great interest to those seeking out conspiracies. It is all enlightening stuff that causes a mind to think. But if I was growing so unwelcome then of course I can go other places as Cyberspace is such a big place.

Quote:Standvast you said; i'm not here to tell you you can't do what you do , i'm asking you what your purpose of doing so is .

Starjade says; Well it seemed as if you were telling me what I can or cannot do. That was the impression of your post to me. That is why I got a tad tetchy. I have exposed here many conspiracies of silence from the Jews and the Christians and the Muslims and the Crown of England and the Catholics previous Pope.

Also I was challenge by Muslims to challenge Islam with my Revelations and those Revelations establish the Koran does not come from God and that Muhammad is a liar and a fraud. By facing down those Muslims and challenging them face to face this matter becomes exposed and Islam bites the Dust. Oh and some other stuff as well like an ever nearing apocalypse. As for my reason they are plenty fold and yet not of any great importance at this Time so let us just say I was making a point. In the End either way people got as good read didn’t they. ?

Quote:Standvast you said; I'm neither Muslim nor Christian nor Jewish, i don't go for dogmatic monotheism myself.

Starjade says; I am not a Christian Muslim or Jew either so we have things in common. I am a destroyer of false religions and be certain their religious scholars still gnash their teeth recalling the days of my visitations. I want the rest of the world to recall me that way too.

Quote:And if I am banned from this web site who cares

Quote:Standvast you said; hey , we can agree on that. :cool:

Starjade says; Yeah but you would all be wondering just what I am doing and saying next. And just who it is I am eating for my breakfast.
06-13-2007, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 01:43 PM by Starjade.)
Quote:
Quote:Come on then Muslims what are you so afraid of we all know you like to brag the brag for Islam so here you have a golden opertunity to get things off your chest and as the Sura 4:82 stated the matter will then be discussed. So what are you all so afraid of ?
Don't wait for them, approach them with your answers ??
Are you thinking you can shake the foundation of an entire society?

Here's a forum where you can speak out your mind: http://www.sunniforum.com/

Good luck.

[don't do as they do]

Starjade says: I have just surfed by that islamic forum and discovered I am not totally banned after all. They did ban me but not off the forum They have an online Jail thingy on their forum its called Jail Khana
a Forum for banned users to rehabilitateand :rolleyes: they sent my post there.

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38

So I can still speak to them but under wraps. :D I thought that was most funny and had to let you all know. But of course they know they have bit the dust just from what was said and none yet have dared a reply but it has had 35 views and i just know that is going to rise.
06-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Aaaw the link worked when i was logged into that forum but when i signed out the link faded.

Still they are going to be staggered by errors in the Koran and that will be me smacking them back in the face.
06-13-2007, 02:12 PM
can someone write a script to keep this dude from posting on these type of issues. FAWK. I want good shit coming out of the religion section not smear tactics.

And I don't care how many mushrooms you eat. Some people gain from them and some don't... You didn't. You are filled with anger.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2007, 04:09 PM
?
06-13-2007, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2007 06:10 PM by maggot.)
starjade, you should put all your material together and have it published. Maybe sell it to a newspaper as a serial. You could put it all on a website and email radio hosts quoting it and asking to be a guest. You could call in to radio shows and say your website and overview. You could have it published as a hardback and have it dropped from blimps over mecca.
Just saying you have defeated 'mad mohammed' on forums doesn't seem to have destroyed any mosques or muslims over here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  12,000 UK Muslims to attend peace rally Djones 15 1,444 09-27-2011 02:41 AM
Last Post: Dunamis
  INTERVIEW WITH FOUNDER OF "COUNCIL OF EX-MUSLIMS" --- 1 450 03-16-2009 07:07 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  Question(s) for Muslims triplesix 25 1,686 03-05-2008 08:12 AM
Last Post: mastermg
  A Challenge to Anyone inc7 259 25,251 11-28-2007 01:58 AM
Last Post: inc7
  Who do Muslims worship? Nomad 0 288 08-24-2007 10:18 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  Baha'i...failed Illuminati For The Muslims? High_Treason 13 3,113 04-01-2007 09:46 PM
Last Post: leonpayne
  Christians And Muslims Visit Holy Sites In Turkey 0 328 Today 04:36 PM
Last Post: