Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why East Should Oppose New World Order?
05-22-2007, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2007 01:42 AM by Peters.)
I were thinking about people on the East (Europe, Russia, Asia and rest of East), if told about NWO and that its probably coming soon withing their lives time, i think most wont see anything wrong with that, because they live poor life (comparing to America) and think with one world government things could get better and they really lose no freedoms since they do not have this way of thinking Americans has.
I were thinking about it, there is really no real reasons for non-Americans to oppose NWO that i can think of unless one beliefs that UN will make population control as Alex Jones says.
Someone can suggest any other obvious reasons for e.g. Russians to oppose NWO?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2007, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2007 04:24 AM by harflimon.)
Obvious reason number 1: No one should live under tyranny whether it is from the NWO or not.

I don't really know what else to say. What your basically saying is that because people aren't free under their current systems they should accept not being free under a different one? Why would you want to be a slave either way? Your statement has no logic to it.

The belief in 'coincidence' is the prevalent superstition of the Age of Science.

&I don't understand why you're taking such a belligerant tone when you're obviously the ignorant one here. &
-triplesix
05-22-2007, 06:12 AM
They are use to poverty and few freedoms true but one of the ways they keep them like that is by also instilling a false sense of pride of their country. With the NWO that would no longer be. Now they would declare unity and with the enemy that they have been raised, trained and brainwashed to hate to be their equals. Poverty I don't think would even play a hand in it. Poor people want to be rich or at least comfortable yet many say they would not do what many rich people have done to attain it. Religion I do not think would allow it as well. Whatever religion your in you must believe in and taught that way. There are many reasons it might happen but will take many years to achieve. Plus poor people know there is no free ride, it's traditionally middle and upper class that fall for cults and get rich schemes or hand outs without chains.
Of course get all the older ones out of the way, alter what they learn in school and demoralize the kids, no wait, that's the agenda in our country, ok, worked here so far. Look at the Income Tax.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2007, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2007 01:21 PM by Peters.)
Quote:Obvious reason number 1: No one should live under tyranny whether it is from the NWO or not.

I don't really know what else to say. What your basically saying is that because people aren't free under their current systems they should accept not being free under a different one? Why would you want to be a slave either way? Your statement has no logic to it.
Lets speak about Russia in particular since its largest region of East, how would you call current democratic government not tyranny? For example i've seen tv debates in some talk show there were two parties for the Gos Duma (congress) and they were debating something, there were that thingy people call studio and give their voice and its shown on tv (not sure whatever this is fair or fake though), so there was speech about constitution and one party told "as you know government is just representation of people will and people have power in the country" other replay "well my friend you know its not like this, government have power people have to obey government" and it was one of leading party he got more calls to support him, so my conclustion either people of Russia don't care about freedom since they were born without it (and now its like telling slave who's been slave for all of his life that he can be free, but he don't care he was fine like he was actually he even liked it old way a lot Russans say they missing comunism and that things was better that time we were great nation etc.) or they just trying to push this idea to the people by making fake pools on tv, or another option they just don't care because people dont care about freedom, they just want money and they dont care under what system to live.
Anyway rights in USA are just rights on paper, USA is and was same as Communist Russia because they were lieing about freedom and crap just to keep you calm, there never was any freedom democracy and government is just another form of ruling people (like monarchy) thats actually what heard on Euro News when there were some regeme change in africa and they went to monarchy, euro news told told Condalissa Rise asked leader of that country to "change to democracy since its more peacefull (or something) way of ruling system" (actually thats what news told she said) . They don't even hide this stuff anymore, look how many times bush broken constitution, what you going to do about it? You live under tyranny yourself so new world order is not much different, its just you don't like to lose your so called freedom, which you never had in first place anyway.

So tell me please whats the difference between democracy (which is actually not USA case because you living in republic form of government) and other form of government around the world, because no government is for people, its just way of ruling people, people have NO power, never did.

And why you think NWO is tyranny more than current system?

Quote:They are use to poverty and few freedoms true but one of the ways they keep them like that is by also instilling a false sense of pride of their country.
In Russia this is the case, they also pride of their stupidity as well giving people idea that being stupid is fine and we great unpredictable people and all afraid of Russia because of this and cant understand bla bla, every comic show say's trying to rise pride of being stupid to not think just go drink more and waste all money and dont think for tomorrow, and they got to much of this crap going on national TV right now.

Quote:With the NWO that would no longer be. Now they would declare unity and with the enemy that they have been raised, trained and brainwashed to hate to be their equals.
I dont see nothing wrong with that.

Quote:Poverty I don't think would even play a hand in it. Poor people want to be rich or at least comfortable yet many say they would not do what many rich people have done to attain it. Religion I do not think would allow it as well. Whatever religion your in you must believe in and taught that way. There are many reasons it might happen but will take many years to achieve. Plus poor people know there is no free ride, it's traditionally middle and upper class that fall for cults and get rich schemes or hand outs without chains.
And when someone tell them about it they think your crazy. Everything is okay, we've would've been told on TV if something was wrong they say. And yes they basically teach people to be poor and stupid and they call it being good like having money is being bad, they who are they themselves for having every money in the world?. Its all fucked up. though its off topic a bit.

So for now i really see no reason for non-Americansto opose NWO, in fact i would not mind One World Government myself, just not under this government and not under curent system of control.
05-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Every one agree with me?
05-24-2007, 09:05 PM
First of all, any country is going to resist being assimilated into another that they do not identify with and/or believe they will be recognized or respected in.

Russia will resist the NWO because they are and always have been powerful enough to resist it. The same with China or Vietnam.

I can't speak specifically for these nations when speaking about whether or not they would consider being part of a world government because I am a North American and my thinking reflects that. I could hardly begin to consider what goes through a Russian or Chinese citizen or statesmen's mind. The mindset is antipodal to the Occidental.

Looking from a purely economic viewpoint, China could buy the NWO and already has a significant stake in it.

Looking from a purely militaristic viewpoint, China and Russia are obviously powerful enough to stand up to and fight back the NWO. No NWO military has attempted to fight another modern nation with modern weaponry or ever even fought without air superiority. I don't think US or British strategists are skilled enough to fight on even ground. Shit, they hardly have accomplished jack with Shock and Awe and Operation Ranch Hand, among others.

Looking from a geostrategic viewpoint, as long as oil wealth determines hegemony, multinational competition for oil wealth in the Islamic states is going to continue to escalate. Those crazy sumbitches don't care if they ignite it or destroy oil companies because a medieval lifestyle is what they idealize. Even the US attempts to force Iraqi national oil into the open market has largely backfired because China is using its fucking hefty economic clout to buy up oil reserves from Iraq right out of the US's hands.

To say that Russians endorse stupidity and no one understands them, etc to miss the point. Last time I remember it was the US with a show called "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?" People will readily admit that the people of a given nation are idiots but fail to make the connection that the government hardly reflects that. People make fun of Bush all the time but somehow fail to make the connection that the US government is not half as retarded as he is.

What we have now is a world ruled by Cold War babies that haven't beaten their swords into plowshares just yet. We have a world of nation-states ruled by their respective intelligence services. The real leader of the United States is the Pentagon and it doesn't take an idiot to see that. The real rulers of Russia are the KGB and the Chinese have always played the game quite the same.

We should all renounce world government and homogenization of world population. We should recognize and endorse subculture. We should demand ever smaller nations and greater global cooperation between splintered entities. There should be no mass centralization of power or federalization. We should live in communities that reflect our value systems entirely and forever diversify our populations until there is a home enough for everyone. If all 50 states of the US were left to determine for themselves the laws they wished to enforce, then there would be a diverse nation with a spot left for everyone.

In the grim and disgusting future envisioned for us by neocons and Illuminati, the future is a boot stomping on a human face forever. Continual forced subjugation and indoctrination into a generalized definition of a good citizen. Like we all face today in Western society. People are literally afraid to go outside wearing a nontraditional item of clothing for abject fear of what people will think of them. That is the effect of a homogenized nation.

One world government would demand that sort of obedience to a standardized set of rules such as the only pleasure you are allowed is radioactive tobacco, destructive alcohol, poisonous food or irresponsible consumerism.

Count me out, thanks.

&We grow to recognize form. We grow to label that form. In doing so, do we become more intelligent? Do we become more awakened?& - Siji Tzu 四季子
05-25-2007, 11:51 PM
No one really opposed European Union, joining there was was presented as way for country to become reacher and citizens to have better life/work conditions.
But its actually like NWO just for Europe, because it forces member country's to comply with EU laws, and this already affecting their way of life. And they called every one who did not like it - anti globalists, what is from watching EU news you can get idea that they present anti globalists like terrorist.
Probably they can propagandize NWO even better, they don't have to say we will break nations etc. for example they just say something like - its new alliance for world good etc., and when everyone sign up they start making it more less one world government by incrementalism i.e. they can change law by law for long period of time like they do in US.

I think Russia can join up easily, they just have to change government for those who really support NWO or put their own guy's or make agreement with KGB or who really runs world and thats it, because people in Russia aren't so strong willed, they will obey and probably this will be done after deep brainwashing.
Btw Putin was chief of KGB before being president.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BRICS Summit: Far East Bloc versus America: 'Great Game' for Global Order via Banking and Currency? Solve et Coagula 9 1,660 01-13-2014 10:10 PM
Last Post: FastTadpole
  World War Z – Did you spot the propaganda? Watchdog 11 635 11-14-2013 03:13 AM
Last Post: mexika
  Putin calls, China picks up, all ready for World War III Frank2 3 606 09-12-2013 01:13 AM
  World Cup and Olympic Games are excuses to militarize Brazil mexika 0 181 06-29-2013 09:41 AM
  The Bilderberg Group's Connection To Everything In The World macfadden 1 377 03-11-2013 03:49 AM
Last Post: JFK
  Ed Miliband: 'I'm a Zionist and oppose boycotts of Israel' TriWooOx 0 197 03-08-2013 11:05 PM
Last Post: TriWooOx
Information Enforcable World Government Primary Topic of Globalist Chief Justices' Meeting FastTadpole 12 1,421 12-18-2012 11:46 PM
Last Post: macfadden
Lightbulb Political Extremism in the Technocratic Order CharliePrime 1 284 12-10-2012 01:31 AM
Last Post: Watchdog
  Bizarre & Surreal World of Advertising & Propaganda - IMG INT Negentropic 2 1,934 11-29-2012 11:59 AM
Last Post: Negentropic
  Archbishop tells UN we need world goverment SirBustaBear 2 864 10-08-2012 03:52 PM
Last Post: datars